Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karen, The Niece Whom I Love

"I shave, eat and fuck my 22 year old niece"

11
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Karen is my niece.   She’s 22 years old and was born when I graduated from college, also at age 22.   She and I have always been close, as her mother (my sister) and father divorced when she was just six years old.   I presented more of a father figure to her than that of an uncle.   I changed her diapers when she was a baby.   I helped her with her math in school.   I attended all of her school activities.   She was always just a little girl to me who needed me.

 

My sister died two years ago and Karen took her mother’s loss very hard.   She was a senior in college when her mother died unexpectedly at the young age of 45.   My wife and I did everything we could to help her cope.   It had her so distraught that relationships were difficult for her.   But I was always there.   She comes to visit us now more than ever.   Karen always looked younger than she really was.   Even today, at 22, she’s carded anytime she orders a drink in a bar or restaurant.   Of course, she gloats over that.   She could easily pass for 16, depending upon her attire and makeup.   Karen has a firm body at 5’6” and 135 pounds.   She doesn’t have large boobs but they sit up high and firm.   She can, and often does, go braless around the house when she comes to visit.   She thinks nothing of walking past me as I sit at my desk (it’s right outside the guest room and guest bathroom) in her bra and panties.   She’ll also often walk back to the bedroom after a shower wrapped only in a towel.   Since seeing her in all sorts of dress and undress over the years was a matter of fact, she thought nothing of it.   And, frankly, neither did I.   But that has changed recently.   I’ve been smacking myself back to reality recently.   I’ve been seeing my 22 year old little beauty as more of a woman these days than as my niece.   My wife is edging in on an early menopause so sex around our house has been infrequent at best.   Oral sex was a thing of the past.   I began to have fantasies about fucking Karen.   In my mind, I have eaten her to orgasm, had her suck my cock until I shot my load into her mouth, and fucked her both in the pussy and the ass.   But I knew that it would never happen.   I’m her uncle, for cripes sake.   During her last visit, I suggested that we relax by going to the pool.   Our pool is well hidden by a high fence so it’s very private.   My wife was out of town visiting her ailing mother in Chicago so Karen and I had the house to ourselves.   Karen thought that was a wonderful idea and quickly got into her bikini.   As she walked in front of me to go out the back door to the pool, I was startled.   I said “Karen….when did you start wearing a thong bikini??”   She said she saw it on display at Victoria ’s Secret and decided that she would change her image a little.   Karen was never a prude by any stretch (she couldn’t be having spent as much time as she did with me) but she never dressed provocatively outside the house.   I said “What a pretty round ass you have, Sweetie!”   She wiggled it and giggled as we went out to the pool.   After a short swim, Karen and I decided to catch a few rays.   She laid face down on the chaise next to mine.   She handed me her tube of suntan lotion and asked me to do her back.   I have put suntan lotion on Karen’s back many times throughout her life but today something was very, very different this time.   The round, shapely hips and firm ass cheeks were those of one very sexy woman.   I untied her bikini top and oiled up her neck, shoulders and back.   Karen had her head on her hands with her eyes closed.   I rubbed down the sides of her boobs and down to her waist.   I was now where I wanted to be in the process.   I told Karen that we would have to pay very special attention to her ass cheeks this time as they were very white as a result of her sunning in a standard bikini bottom.   The thong exposed all of that skin to the sun.   I put a glob of the lotion in my palm and rubbed my hands together.   Then I slowly began rubbing both cheeks of Karen’s ass simultaneously, spreading them apart as I did so.   I got a good look at the edges of her little wrinkled asshole.   At one point, I ran my hand down the crack of her ass and she giggled and blurted “UNK!”.   Then I went to her feet, her lower legs and then her thighs.   As I worked my way north on her thighs toward heaven, I told Karen to spread her legs.   She dutifully obeyed and allowed me get dangerously close to pay dirt as I oiled near her exposed crotch.   Then I told Karen that she had another job to do before she wore the thong in public.   Karen has light brown hair.   The problem wouldn’t have been as noticeable if she were a blond but there were follicles of pubic hair showing outside the little area covered by the thong strap up her ass.   Karen was mortified.   I told her to roll over.   She put her hand over the bikini top, rolled over and sat up.   One cup of the top flopped open exposing most of her right tit but she didn’t care.   She was spreading her legs and looking at the pussy hair showing on both sides of the little patch of fabric.   She asked if she could borrow my mustache trimmer.   I tied her bikini top and we went back in the house.   I came back down to the guest room with trimmer in hand.   I also had a small bucket, my safety razor and some shaving cream.   Karen was wrapped back in a towel and sitting on the side of the tub ready to trim.   I asked her if she wanted ME to do the barbering.   “YOU’RE NOT SERIOUS”, she blurted but her smile told me that she wasn’t offended by the offer.   I replied “You’re right, Sweetie…..I’m not Serious……I’m your Uncle Mac!”   We both laughed and I assured her that I was serious.

TessaXXXPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TessaXXXPosh

  I had done it for my wife many times years before since it’s easier for someone else to trim and shave you but, back in those days, my wife and I used it as foreplay.   I didn’t tell Karen that THAT was part of my plan.   She thought about it for a few seconds and finally said “I guess there’s no harm to it”.   Of course there isn’t.   I grabbed one of the beach towels and spread it out crosswise on the bed and had Karen lay down across the bed with her ass positioned right on the edge.   This way, the clipping would fall on the towel and not on the bed sheets.   As she brought her feet up to the edge of the bed and spread her legs, her beautiful pussy was now wide open to my view.   I lifted the edge of the towel she had wrapped around her up to her belly button giving me full access to her pubis.   I turned on my battery powered trimmer and began mowing her pubic hair at the top of her slit.   I was sitting next to her on the edge of the bed, working away and saying nothing.   I couldn’t take my eyes off of my niece’s love nest as it was being reduced to stubble.   Then I pulled a small stool over and positioned it between Karen’s legs and sat down to trim the area between her thighs and pussy slit.   Finally, I very carefully went after each remaining little hair along her pussy lips.   But before I was to begin shaving the stubble, I asked Karen to grab the backs of her wide spread thighs and to roll her hips up, like doing an ab crunch.   Her little asshole was wide open to me now.   With the precision of a surgeon, I trimmed all the hair around her pucker hole, hairs that the thong would expose.   Karen rolled her hips back down and I slipped into the bathroom to fill the bucket with warm water.   I came back and started rubbing Karen’s pussy with my water soaked hands to prepare her for the shaving cream.   Karen’s eyes were closed at this point and her left arm was resting on her forehead.   As I ran my hands along the edges of her pussy lips, she twitched a couple of times.   But when I began spreading the shaving cream all over her pussy, the twitching turned into moaning.   Once I had her whole crotch covered with cream, I took the thumb of my right hand and found her clit under the cream.   I pressed on her little nub gently and used my thumb as a landmark.   I took the safety razor in my left hand (yes, I am left handed) and began to lightly stroke with the grain of her pussy hair stubble.   I shaved the area above her slit and then down the sides of her crotch.   I left my thumb on her clit so I wouldn’t take a chance on cutting her there.   Then I reversed my strokes to against the grain to get her nice and smooth.   My thumb was sliding around on her clit, obviously bringing her great pleasure.   By this time, Karen was breathing hard and moaning loudly.   I took a handful of water and rinsed off the now bare pubis.   I wiped her down to remove any shavings and leaned back to admire my work.   I couldn’t restrain myself.   I pressed my mouth against Karen’s now naked little taco and began to furiously tongue fuck her.   I licked the edges of her pussy lips and then dropped down to lick her asshole.   By this time, Karen’s towel is fully open exposing her firm titties.   Her nipples were hard as rocks and she was moving her body in sync with my oral attention.   I moved my mouth up to her nipples to suckle one and then the other while my fingers worked on her slippery vagina.   I easily sunk three fingers into it and finger fucked her while I rubbed her clit with my thumb.   Then it happened….Karen pulled my lips up to hers, sucked my tongue out of my mouth, wrapped her arms around my neck and began to shake uncontrollably.   Her cunt muscles gripped my fingers and her legs went into the air like she was peddling an invisible bicycle.   My little niece was having a massive orgasm in response to Uncle Mac’s attention to her needs.   Karen collapsed in my arms and laid there heaving.   She was exhausted.   But I still was holding a load of hot cum that needed to be released.   Karen regained her strength after a few minutes and saw my stiff cock desperately in need of her mouth.   She slid her head down to my crotch, lay prone on top of me and straddled by head with her thighs.   Her bare little pussy was soaking wet and wide open in front of my face.   Karen went down on my cock and I again attacked her pussy with my mouth.   My little niece is more experienced than I ever gave her credit for.   She sucked with all her might while stroking my shaft furiously.   Her other hand was cupping my balls while she pressed a finger on my asshole.   I started finger fucking her with one finger, then two, then three.   I closed my thumb against my little finger and formed a human projectile with my hand.   While still sucking and stroking my cock with purpose, Karen jammed her hips back and my whole hand disappeared into her once tight cunt.   I pulled my hand out but she forced it back in again.   But it was time for me now….my hot load was being forced from my prostate and into my urethra.   I was convulsing at this point so I pulled my hand out of her pussy lest I hurt her.   Load after load of jiz was being sucked down by the little girl I thought was a virgin.   Virgins don’t eat cum like that.   Somebody taught her well.   But soon Karen stopped sucking.   She realized that I was dry.   She laid her body down on mine and started caressing and playing with my limp dick.   I continued softly licking her hand fucked pussy to soothe it and give it a chance to tighten up again.   We struggled to our feet and went into the bathroom to shower together.   We both agreed that it had taken far too long to realize that we both had the ability, and the desire, to satisfy the other’s sexual needs.   This won’t be the last time.   She said “Unk……next time I want your hot cum deep in my pussy, OK?”   OK, Sweetheart……as you wish.  
Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors