Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenna and John: Kissing Cousins 4

"Whats better than two cousins? Three!"

5
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Please read earlier chapters......

John and I awoke the next morning to the sounds of waves as they crashed against the shore. I had never experienced such a beautiful sound and it calmed me as I laid beside him. John stroked my hair as I laid on his chest and thought of our new relationship. I wondered how this would work. We were cousins after all and there was no way we could be together forever. I sat up next to him and asked him that very question. He looked at me with such a reassuring face and took my face into his hand. He stroked my cheek with his thumb and shook his head. A smile grew across his face and he told me I shouldn't worry about that. He said we were living in the moment and we should stay there. I liked his thinking and decided that he was right. I didn't know what our future held, but I was going to spend everyday finding out.

John and I showered and dressed, then unpacked the car. John gave me the second bedroom, although he said I would never use it. It took us a couple of hours to get things put away. He flirted with me the whole time and made sexual comments. I enjoyed it. No one ever gave me as much attention as John had. I stood in the doorway of my new room and looked around. I felt refreshed seeing all of my stuff in a new place. John stood behind me, kissed the top of my head and ushered me to the living room.

In the living room, there was an L shaped sectional, it was black and had a suede type feel to it. Across from the couch John had a large flat screen TV hooked up to two gaming systems. I quickly recognized the Sega console that we played with as kids. I was surprised he still had it, the game was considered ancient compared to what was out at the time. I popped in a game and turned on the system. John came over and grabbed a controller and we played the game for a while. The moment took me back to when we were kids and how we would fuss and fight over who was the better player. We always ended up on the floor wrestling and I didn't see why that would change now.

I reached over and playfully punched John on the shoulder. He responded by punching me on my thigh. I threw the controller down and jumped on him and we fell off the couch. He was on top of me and had me pinned to the floor, holding my wrists with his hands. I struggled as he teased me because I couldn't escape his grip. John leaned down to my face and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and called him an ass. He laughed at my comment and kissed me again. I stopped fighting and embraced his hold on me. He released one of my wrists and fondled my breast while we made out.

Our concentration was broken when someone knocked on the door. John and I got off the floor. I sat down and played the game while he answered the door.

"John, What's up man?" I heard the person say. I recognized the voice immediately. It was Steve, John's cousin on his mother's side. I remembered him from childhood. Steve spent some of his summers with John too.

Steve stepped in to the living room and I was taken aback by his looks. He stood about 6 foot tall, black hair and beautiful brown eyes. He favored John a little and was the same age. I stared for a moment when he looked over at me. Surprised he said, "Jenna" and smiled. Steve walked over to me and I stood up and gave him a hug. I told him it was good to see him and asked him what he'd been up too. Steve explained that John had invited him. I was a little pissed. I moved to Boston to get away from people I knew and there stood Steve. I invited Steve to take a seat and asked if he wanted a drink. He said sure and I went to kitchen to grab him one.

In the kitchen I could hear John and Steve as they conversed. Steve asked John why I was here. John explained that I needed to get away from home for a while. I eavesdropped a minute longer and heard Steve say how hot I was. It made me feel good that he thought that. I grabbed his drink and walked back into the living room. I took a seat next to Steve and handed him the cup. The three of us sat and talked about what was going on in our lives. I suggested that we go out for a few beers and grab some food. They both agreed and we headed out.

We walked along the beach and found John's favorite crab shack. The place was pretty busy for a Thursday night so we took a seat on the outside patio. John ordered some appetizers and three beers. I sat across from both of them and listened to them carry on. I would throw in my opinion here and there, or answer a question when asked. I couldn't help but notice Steve. He was very handsome and every now and then I caught him staring. I wondered if John had noticed too. My mind wandered for a moment. The thought of sleeping with Steve crossed my mind and if I did, would it be considered cheating?

We each had about three beers and were slightly buzzed. The waitress brought the check to the table and John realized he had forgotten his wallet. Steve insisted he would pay. John said no and they argued for a moment. John reminded Steve that the house was just a short walk away and said he would be right back. Steve and I sat at the table and talked. He asked if I had noticed him staring at me. I told him yes and smiled. He went on about how sexy I was and explained how he'd like to take me out. I didn't know how to respond. I told him maybe and that I would have to see how things went. John came back to the table, threw some money down and we headed back to the house.

Steve lived about thirty minutes away. John invited him to stay so he wouldn't be driving while buzzed. I was aggravated. I was horny and my chances of sex were now out of the question. I went to my room and changed my clothes. I could hear John and Steve playing the PS3 and laughing. I threw on a pair of cotton shorts and a beater tee. I noticed that it was really quiet, so I cracked my door and saw the two of them whispering.

DirtyNannaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DirtyNannaa

They both sported evil grins. I snatched the door open and they sat straight up like they were in trouble.

I took a seat next to John and watched them play. He leaned over and whispered "He knows," into my ear. "What!" I yelled back. I felt completely betrayed. I couldn't believe that John would tell someone our secret. I got up and stormed outside. I walked across the sandy beach and met the water as it rushed the shore. I thought the moon looked beautiful as it danced across the ocean. The calming scenery and sound of the waves was enough to calm me slightly. I sat down on the sand and let my anger pass.

I felt a presence behind me and turned around. John came and sat next to me. I stared at him blankly as he apologized for telling Steve about us. He explained that he and Steve were really close and that he was so excited, he had to tell him. I was stunned by the words that followed. John told me that Steve had talked about me all night and wanted to hook up. John explained our situation to him and asked him to join. I was excited by those words. I should have been pissed, but I wasn't. I decided it would be fun, so I agreed.

John and I went back in the house. John gave Steve the thumbs up and smiled. I was nervous and excited. I had never had a threesome and didn't know where to start. John sat down on the couch and I sat between both men. John made the first move and started kissing my neck. Steve placed his hand on my thigh and lightly rubbed my skin. Then he too started kissing my neck. I leaned my head back against the couch as I was rubbed and kissed. My mind swirled with pleasure as the two men caressed me. I had never felt anything like it. I reached down and started to rub the large bulges in their pants.

Steve stood up and knelt in front of me. He put his fingers in the waistband of my shorts and pulled them off. I spread my legs slightly and felt his warm breath against my mound. John kissed me and I felt Steve's tongue for the first time as he licked passed my lips. His tongue felt like silk as he licked around my clit. John leaned me forward and removed my shirt. He caressed my tits with his tongue and hands. I laid almost still as the two of them pleased my naked body. I caressed them back the best I could.

John stood up and stripped and Steve did the same. I was pulled to the floor by both of them and positioned on my knees. John laid between my legs and Steve placed the head of his nine inch cock in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his rod and forced it into my mouth. I sucked Steve's cock and swayed my hips back and forth over John's tongue. The faster John flicked his tongue over my clit, the harder I sucked the cock in my mouth. I was on the edge of an orgasm and wanted to cum. I deep throated Steve as much as I could and pressed my pussy to John's face. I removed his cock from my mouth and gripped it tightly with my hand. I ground my cunt onto John's tongue as my body released my orgasm.

The guys decided they wanted to change positions. John pushed my pussy down to his cock and lowered my pussy on to it. I got nervous when Steve positioned himself behind me; I had only had anal sex a few times with a much smaller cock. As I rode John he grabbed my ass and lifted it up to accommodate his cousin. I felt warm spit as it hit my ass. Steve rubbed the head against my crack then found my ass hole. John held me still as I felt the cock press into my tight hole. I moaned and the pain turned to pleasure as the cock filled my ass. I used my hands to brace myself against the floor as I felt them thrust into me.

John's hands held my hips while Steve rubbed my shoulders. I felt them move in and out of me. One cock entered as one exited. My body quivered in pleasure as they drilled and touched me. My clit rubbed against Johns stomach as we moved. I moaned loudly as they filled me with their rods. I reached up, grabbed my breast and started to knead my nipple with my fingers. I could feel another orgasm and I tried to grind harder against John's belly. It was a wasted effort. I was pinned between them and couldn't move. I yelled out that I wanted to cum and I felt Steve's hand cover my clit. He rubbed my clit hard until I came.

Steve grabbed my hips and shoved me down on John's cock with force. He held me there and moaned loudly as he plowed my ass. "Fuck Fuck Fuck," he yelled. I felt pain as he ripped deeper inside of me. Another orgasm struck as he help me in placed and gave me every inch he had. I cried out that I was coming and I felt warm cum coat my insides. Steve withdrew from my ass and stood in front of me. He grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth. John held my hips and fucked my pussy beneath me.

I deep throated Steve cleaning every inch. He used my hair to hold me in place as he forced his cock into my throat. I heard a slapping noise as felt John's tummy against my pussy. He fucked me hard. I could feel him as he bottomed out with each thrust. I tried to lean my head back to moan, but Steve forced his cock back into my throat. I choked a little and he hummed every time I did. John moaned louder and his cock got rock solid. He thrusted faster until I felt his load fill my pussy with force. I tightened my mouth around Steve's cock and sucked harder as I came again. Steve shot his second load down my throat and I struggled to swallow as he held my head in place.

I let Steve's cock fall from my mouth and I rolled off John. I laid on the floor and caught my breath. Steve laid beside me and the three of us giggled and complimented one another. We cleaned up and dressed and played video games the rest of the night. I wondered if this would happen again.

To be Continued....

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments