Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jayne Part 1

33
21 Comments 21
5.5k Views 5.5k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Jayne was an eighteen-year-old young woman. She had finished school the year before and now had a job. She worked in an office typing pool. The job was boring, but the money she earned gave her some independence. 

Her taste in fashion, to put it mildly, did not exist. There was nothing distinctive about her clothes, she had little fashion sense, and really never cared that much for shopping or what she was wearing. If it covered her body and was comfortable, that was all that matter. Hence the nickname she acquired while at school - Plain Jayne.

She didn't have any friends, never had really. The people who went to the same school as Jayne never considered her a buddy or one of ‘their crowd.’ Getting her Plain Jayne nickname was as close as her ever getting any notice or recognition from any of her classmates. 

She lived with her parents in a small plain cottage and was content. She had settled into a dull and uneventful life. She was fine with what the cards dealt her. Every Sunday, Jayne attended church and sang in the choir. The Thursday choir rehearsals and Sunday service were her only release from her humble existence. After each Sunday service, Jayne would wander through the graveyard next to the church to visit her grandmother's grave.

Her grandmother had always been close to her and had died a couple of years before. Jayne loved and missed her still. The Sunday morning visits were a release for Jayne as she felt her grandmother right there with her, joining in on the conversation. Jayne enjoyed the time they would spend together on Sundays. Jayne telling her grandmother all that had happened during the week, little that it was, and even her hopes and dreams at times. She would hear her grandmother, her ‘Nan’ respond and comfort her.

Because Jayne’s family were not exactly rich, a simple cross was all that marked the place where her grandmother, Betty, laid to rest. Jayne always sat on top of the grave, chatting to Betty for ages about work and how her parents were doing. She just knew that Betty was listening to her, hearing everything Jayne told her because Jayne got little feelings when she said anything sad. Then something washed over her, almost like her Nan hugging her and kissing her forehead, and a few moments later Jayne would be happy again.

One warm summer’s day after church, Jayne was sitting talking to her Nan when an old man appeared by the grave and asked, “Who are you talking to so earnestly?” Jayne explained that it was her Nan, Betty, pointing next to her like Betty was sitting right there.

The old man asked if he could join them and sat down a bit away from the grave. Over the next while, the three conversed. Betty did not really join in, but it felt like she was part of the eighties or nineties. The man was staring right at her, and a terrifying thought came over her.

Jayne was wearing a short summer dress that only came halfway down her thighs. It was fine to wear it in the church because she wore her choir cassock that was long and hid her legs. 

She knew the dress was old and a bit small on her now, but she just never felt like shopping to get newer things. She slowly reached behind her back and felt to see that she was wearing panties, she didn't want him seeing her private parts. She felt the elastic waistband. ‘Yes, that's fine,’ she thought.

She was slightly uncomfortable because she didn't know how to sit. Normally she would sit cross-legged when just she and Nan chatted. Now, her having a visitor, she knew she shouldn’t sit that way. Instead, Jayne stretched legs straight in front of her and crossed them. This position wasn't exactly comfortable. Jayne could feel that Betty knew this.

The three, Jayne, Nan, and the old man talked about all manner of things. The man joined in on the conversation, including Nan, in the discussion as if he and Nan were old friends. They talked for over an hour, Jayne realized. She came to her senses and said it was time to go home for tea and stood up, being careful not to flash her underwear.

As Jayne turned to leave, the man said, “Excuse me, Jayne, would it be possible for you to help an old man stand up?” She turned back, and he held his hand out for assistance. Jayne took hold; his hand was as cold as ice. As she did, it was like something hit her in the stomach, making her wonder how he knew her name?

He slowly stood up he thanked her and commented about what a pretty girl she was. Jayne blushed and smiled at him. “I know that you have no friends to speak of, and you have a boring job,” he continued to astonish Jayne with his knowledge about her life.

“It gives me money so I can...” Jayne started. She suddenly realized that she was not going anywhere, and her life was pretty much stagnant. All the girls she knew from school now had boyfriends and went out all the time. They dressed in designer clothes and wore makeup. And were either in college or working at interesting jobs. What is my life now? She shrugged and looked at the floor.

 “I can help you, Jayne, if you like,” the old man said quietly. “Come with me, I am not going to hurt you in any way; I just need you to keep a promise. Could you do that, Jayne?” the man assured her.

She looked up into his dark, cold eyes and asked, “What are you proposing?”

“Follow me,” the old man said. They walked to an old abandoned non-conformist chapel on the other side of the graveyard. The man went in, but Jayne stopped at the door. She wonders why he brought me here. As if he heard her thoughts, the old man replied, “Don't worry, we will only be here for a few minutes.”

Jayne reluctantly entered. It was dark and gloomy with rubble all over the floor and spider webs everywhere. There was a smell of mildew in the air, and within the chapel, it felt like the walls were closed tight around them. Jayne also smelt something like burning wood in the air, but she saw no embers or fire nearby

“Here, my child,” he directed Jayne as he stood on what was once the altar. She walked to him.

“Kneel, please,” he continued. Jayne knelt on the hard-cold floor. The old man placed his hands on her head. He said some mumbo jumbo and then asked her point-blank, “Will you promise to keep your virginity intact for the rest of your life?”

Jayne pondered her life, and what she saw ahead for herself, considered her current  circumstances, and replied, “I don’t intend to lose it anyway, so yes.” Jayne was slightly shocked at being asked such a personal question, and her even replying to it.

"Good, my child,” he replied, rather kindly now.

She could feel the coldness of his hands boring into her skull, and there was a stronger smell of burning wood, just like a bonfire. Her face was at crotch height, and she noticed that he was getting a huge bulge inside his trousers. Jayne tried to move her head back as she thought to herself, ‘if the buttons open, then his manhood would spring out and hit me in the face. It might even blind me.’

More mumbo jumbo, and then he said, “Rise my child.” Jayne stood up, and the man kissed the back of her right hand and said, “Sex is fine as long as you keep your virginity in place. Oral and anal sex are fine. You can be touched and stimulated by persons’ touching your vagina, but you cannot have full intercourse. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Jayne replied, thinking to herself as if anyone would ever even want to do that with ‘plain Jayne.’ The man bade her goodbye and disappeared. It was like he had just floated away. Jayne walked into the sunshine and hurried home. Her head was spinning with all kinds of thoughts. The smell of wood-burning still lingered in the cemetery as she headed home.

Jayne arrived home. Her mum greeted her and told her that the service had been very good, and the choir had sung at its best for a long while. Dad’s commented, as always, that sermon was far too long. Mum asked him how he knew that when he was asleep through most of it. They all laughed, and Jayne went to the bathroom to wash to get ready for tea.

They sat at the kitchen table where ham sandwiches, pork pie, and other savouries were spread on the table, ready to eat. Small talk was the order of the day like every Sunday teatime.

Nobody ever had anything to say, and Jayne was certainly not going to mention the incident in he graveyard. Apple pie and ice cream followed and as many cups of tea as each liked, drank from the bone china tea service that was a wedding present for Jayne's parents some twenty-odd years ago.

All through tea Jayne had been getting an itch on the lips of her vagina. Something she never experienced before. She thought it might be an ant she had picked up while she sat on the grass talking. That had never happened before, and it seemed highly unlikely that it would start moving around over an hour later. ‘But you never know, and you know what they say about ants in your pants,’ was Jayne’s conclusion.

The itch got worse, so Jayne excused herself and rushed to the bathroom. She pulled her panties down and looked to see if there were any ants. None that she could see, but the itch was still there. .She looked down at her panties between her knees and noticed that there was a damp patch inside her panties. That never happened unless she had started her period, but her body hadn't warned her. She usually got stomach cramps but not always. The patch was clear, so it wasn't that.

Jayne felt between her legs, something she had never really done before, and gasped as her fingers touched her vagina. ‘What is going on?’ she said to herself. She was wet between her legs; she hadn't been to the toilet for ages and didn't want to go now.

After putting her panties in the wash basket, she went to her room and took her hand mirror and tried to look for the problem. Jayne was restricted by her dress, so she removed it and lay on the bed with her head propped up so she could see her swollen vagina. It felt like she had been bitten or stung, but she hadn’t been.

Jayne felt and looked around but couldn't see anything. It seemed to be coming from near the top of her secret place. Her fingers touched her clitoris, and she gasped. Electricity shot through her body.

‘WOW! That was bad, but also wonderful,’ Jayne thought. She did it again and got the same reaction. She knew it was wrong but couldn't help herself. Never had she touched herself this way before, but now after the first wonderful electric shock wave ran through her body, she suddenly realized what she had denied herself.

Jayne got bolder and slid two fingers between her wet labia and slowly started to move them. The feeling was like nothing she had ever experienced. A warm glow rushed over her body, and when she rubbed her clitoris with the thumb of her other hand, she almost fainted. The feelings were nearly too much to bear, but she wasn't stopping. Suddenly liquid started to gush from her body, and she was finding it difficult to breathe.

As the feelings subsided, there was a knock on the bedroom door. Jayne’s mother was checking that she was okay. Jayne lied and told her she had stubbed her toe and would be out soon. Her mother left her and returned downstairs.

Still trying to breathe normally again Jayne pondered, ‘What is wrong with me?’ as she looked in her wardrobe mirror. ‘I have never ever done anything like that before. It is so wrong. I just want to be normal.’ Little did Jayne realize that both males and females masturbated, and it this was quite normal.

She dressed in clean panties and bra, white because that was all she had. A grey T-shirt and baggy jeans completed her outfit. Jayne suddenly decided she wanted to go out and try to get a clue if what had just happened to her and her reaction were the norm.

Her parents were waiting in the lounge for her when Jayne came downstairs in this different outfit than her usual attire.

 They questioned Jayne why she was dressed in those clothes. “Betty told me that I should go out and try to mix with people, or I would turn into an old maid,”

Jayne’s parents had become used to Betty’s ‘comments’ which Jayne would relay at times.

They did not fuss with Jayne about her dead Nana not being able to really talk with her. If it gave Jayne comfort, they just let it be. Their daughter did not have anyone else she could or did regularly talk with, so if Nan/Betty was an outlet for her, they would not make an issue of it.

But at this statement from Jayne, her dad flatly stated, “Betty has a lot to say, but she is not here when things go wrong, and they will, mark my words."

"I am going out tonight, and you cannot stop me; I am eighteen-years-old, and classed as a woman,” Jayne retorted much to the annoyance of her parents. “See you later,” she said as she walked out of the house, slamming the front door.

‘What just came over her?’ Jane quizzed herself as she walked to the bus stop, but she didn’t care tonight, this was what she was meant to do. She caught the bus into town and alighted at The Jolly Miller right in the town centre. There was music coming from the place. It was not the kind of thing that Jayne was into, but if she wanted to meet people, then so be it.

She entered and walked up to the bar. “Cider, please,” Jayne said. The bartender asked her for ID, and she showed him her passport. Strong cider in hand, Jayne looked around to see if anyone she knew was in there. Jayne spotted Viv, Beth, and Nicky, who worked in the same office, so she went over.

“Oh my God! If it isn't Plain Jayne,” Nicky said. Yes, Jayne’s nickname had followed her to the workplace.

Viv gave Nicky a kick under the table and said, “What a surprise to see you in here, Jayne, for what do we owe the pleasure?”

“I just thought that I would come out and meet people, you know, it gets lonely sitting in your bedroom every night,” Jayne confessed. Viv invited her to sit next to her and welcomed her to the mix. Viv surprised Jayne with a kiss. Not on the cheek, but full on her lips. Besides that, Jayne was sure that Viv had tried to push her tongue into her mouth!

Jayne had only been kissed by two women her whole life - her mum and Nan Betty – and that was on the cheek, so she was quite flustered and blushed.

The conversation around the table soon turned to talk about sex and men, but Jayne hadn't a clue what they were going on about. Occasionally, Viv touched Jayne's legs or arms, sometimes her face and frequent whispered in her ear, each time licking her ear or cheek. This was all so strange. Was this what she had been missing all her life?

After several drinks, Jayne excused herself and went to the bathroom. When she sat down, she noticed that her panties were soaking wet. Jayne thought quickly and put lots of toilet tissue into her panties then wiped herself. The same feeling rushed over her as in her bedroom earlier.

‘No, you mustn't,’ Jayne said to herself and pulled her panties and jeans up, flushed the loo, and leaving the cubicle. Jayne was surprised, Viv was leaning against the washbasins smiling at her. As Jayne washed her hands, Viv lifted her breasts for attention, and asked Jayne if she liked her big tits. 

Jayne replied, “Viv, they are nice, I wish mine were larger like yours.” Viv unbuttoned her top, she had on a big black lacy bra, her breasts were spilling over the top.

“Go on, touch them,” Viv encouraged Jayne.

Jayne blushed at Viv’s suggestion and looked down. “Here, let me help you,” Viv said and unfastened the front clip of her bra. “I love front loader bras.” Viv grabbed Jayne's hands and placed them on her huge boobs. Jayne gasped at Viv’s boldness. But she felt a tingle between her legs again, like in her room earlier.

.Jayne hesitantly squeezed them. They were a lot firmer and warmer than Jayne had expected.

“Play with them, babe,” Viv whispered and moved Jayne's hands over them. As soon as Jayne's hands touched her breasts, Viv slipped her top and bra off. Then quick as a flash pushed her own hands up Jayne's top and into her bra.

Jayne gasped and buried her face in Viv's neck. As Viv toyed with her nipples, Jayne felt that warm feeling between her legs and started to pinch Viv's huge nipples. Both women were enjoying each other's touch while standing in the ladies' toilets.

Jayne looked at Viv and smiled. Viv lifted Jayne's top and bra up, exposing her smallish breasts. Viv bent her head and started sucking on Jayne's extremely sensitive nipples. Never had Jayne felt anything like this before and almost swooned. Jayne shuddered and started to stroke Viv's hair as her whole body shuddered at this amazing new experience.

Suddenly two women came in the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by GaynorBlue
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments