Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Janes night in part 2

"Part two of janes adventure"

1
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
969 words 969 words
After composing myself, I got changed, put on my best red thong and a short skirt with my white blouse, and went downstairs.

The girls were sitting on the sofa next to each other. Lucy was in her boob tube, no bra and her short mini skirt. Heather was in jogging bottoms and her V top. Again she was wearing no bra, her perfect 34DD breasts hugging into her top, nipples prominent.

The door bell rang and Heather jumped up her braless breasts barely moving under her top, just proving how firm she was.

Heather said, “I’ll get it" and walked off to the door.

Coming back with the food she placed it on the table. We helped ourselves to the food.

Lucy complained she was cold. So I lit the log fire to warm the room up.

I had Sweet and Sour Pork which turned out to be a bad choice. I spilled a big dollop of the sauce down my blouse. Lucy giggled. Heather just smiled, got off the sofa, and knelt down in front of me. She started to lick the sauce off my blouse, where it landed on my right breast.

Heather concentrated on the area of sauce around my nipple. It was standing erect, pushing against the thin material of my blouse. I forgot all about the food. I cradled her head in my hand caressing the back of her neck as she gently sucked my nipple through the blouse.

Moaning, my hand reached down cupping her breast. My thumb rubbed over her nipple feeling it stiffen. I was spreading my legs for her, as I felt the tips of her finger stroking my inner thigh slowly, very slowly. She was inching her way to my now very moist cunt.

Reaching up, I spread Lucy’s lips with my fingers probing her sweet tight pussy. With the tip of my tongue sweeping its length I licked her slit up to her clit poking it. I was lapping it as I eased my index finger into her cunt.

Heather teased my asshole with her finger before thrusting it deep into me. It made me moan into Lucy’s cunt. My finger thrust back and forth as I sucked her clit hard. That pushed her over the edge making her orgasm into my mouth. My ass gripped Heather’s finger as my own orgasm raced through me. I flooded her mouth as I squirted onto her tongue.

Lucy climbed off my face and kissed me hard. Lucy’s tongue entwined with mine as my own orgasm subsided.

Heather looked at us both, stripped off her clothes and lay on the big white fluffy rug in front of the fire. Jane and Lucy looked at each other, got up and walked over to Heather.

Reaching into the drawer Jane pulled out her 9" white strap-on. She slipped the belt around her waist positioning it so the balls of the strap-on pressed tight against her clit.

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed



Jane beckoned Heather to get on all fours with Lucy in a 69 position under her. Jane walked over to the girls. Picking a banana from the fruit bowl as Jane passed, Jane handed it to Heather.

Jane positioned herself behind Heather with the tip of the strap-on pointing at Heather’s cunt. Lucy grabbed it. She rubbed it along the folds of Heather’s pussy coating it in her juices. She also was licking and sucking the strap-on coating it in her saliva.

Lucy pressed its tip against Heather’s asshole slowly pushing the tip of it into Heather’s ass. Heather gasped and moaned as she felt the head of the strap-on slide into her ass.

Heather, taking the banana in her hand, slid the end of the banana against Lucy’s pussy.

Heather stroked the banana up Lucy’s soaking wet pussy. She applied just enough pressure to slip the end of the banana between her pussy lips. Bending down, Heather took Lucy’s clit between her lips. Holding it with her teeth, she circled it with her tongue.

Lucy cried out in pleasure burying her head between Heather’s legs. She was thrusting her tongue deep into Heather’s tight cunt. Heather rammed the banana deep into Lucy’s pussy filling it to the brim.

Seeing this, Jane thrust her hip pushing the strap-on deep into Heather’s ass, making Heather scream in pleasure. Lucy sucked her fingers, wiping them around Jane’s pussy lips coating them in her juices. Reaching a little further up, Lucy teased Jane’s asshole open.

Lucy thrust 2 fingers into Jane’s ass up to the knuckle. She began fucking her asshole. This in turn forced Jane to fuck Heather’s ass with the strap-on.

Heather whimpered in pleasure. She was thrusting the banana faster and harder into Lucy’s tight cunt. All 3 women were fucking each other in time to Lucy’s fingers.

Lucy moaned she was going to orgasm; Heather sped up her hand action, while she sucked hard on Lucy’s clit. This made Lucy squirt in and around Heather’s mouth and face.

Lucy sped up her tongue and slipped 3 fingers into Heather, finger fucking her hard. Sucking on her clit Heather’s pussy clamped down on Lucy’s fingers as a multiple orgasm raged through her pussy.

Jane sensed the girls were having orgasms. She sped up her thrusts into Heather’s ass. She squatted down hard on Lucy’s finger squeezing them with her ass. She had her orgasm, flooding Lucy’s face with her juices.

As the orgasms subsided, Jane slid the strap-on out Heather’s ass leaving a gaping hole open. Jane removed the strap-on. Heather licked Lucy’s juices off the banana and ate it. Lucy rolled over and lay on the rug breathing heavily.

Published 
Written by jane39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors