Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

janes night in (Part 1)

"Fun at home with Lucy, Jane, and Heather"

2
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words


story part 1

As usual on my day off, I was lounging around the house. I was on the pc on Lush after cleaning around the house. I was dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans and a top (no bra) which I do when I’m home. I was feeling rather horny as I always do after being on the pc. My name is Jane.

“Hi mom, I am back” shouted Lucy as she came through the door. She returned home from the office where she has been working since she started college.

“How was work?” I shouted as she walked into the lounge.

“Ok I guess. Jimmy was trying to hit on me as usual.” Lucy replied.

“But I scared him off,” came a voice from the doorway.

My face lit up with a big smile, it was Lucy’s best friend Heather. Heather and Lucy are in college and had jobs in the same office complex. They had been inseparable since junior high school.

Heather was 5' 7", long blond hair done up in a pony tail, and big blue eyes. She wears a size 10 dress. Today she is wearing a blouse jacket which opens in the front. Heather’s blouse was unbuttoned 3 buttons showing off her 34DD breasts, a short mini skirt, stockings and heels, Lucy was wearing the same uniform as required by management at the company where they worked.

“Hi Jane,” said Heather.

”Hi honey,” I replied as she walked over to where Lucy and I were sitting.

I sat on the edge of the sofa looking up into Heather’s stunning blue eyes. Heather bent down gently kissing my lips, just a peck, but looking into her eyes I could see the yearning there. The desire was apparent. As I glanced down to her breasts, they were heaving with the blouse just barely managing to contain them. At some point on her journey home, Heather had removed her bra.

Heather’s nipples were like little bullets straining against her red silk blouse, her cheeks blushing with anticipation.

My pussy ached to feel her long fingers opening my lips apart slowly and slipping inside. My clit throbbed, aching to be teased by her tongue.

Lucy coughed, “Will you two behave yourselves. There will be plenty of time for dessert, when we will be eating mom together. ”

“I thought we could order takeout. Chinese ok?” I asked as they both nodded.

“OK, get the menu and phone, I will order while you two get cleaned up.”

Lucy passed me the menu and the phone with a devilish look in her eyes.

“Should I order our usual?” I asked as they both nodded again and walked up the stairs to get cleaned up. Heather was playfully patting Lucy’s ass. Lucy and Heather were both giggling as I watched their pert little bottoms swaying.

I placed our order. They said it would be just under an hour before it will be delivered.

I wandered upstairs with the intention of having a shower before we ate. When I reached the bathroom, the door was ajar. Peeking in, I could see Heather naked in the shower.

KirstenParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KirstenParker

I felt so hot and excited being there staring at Heather. The smell of the soap and shampoo alone was adding to the scene.

The water was cascading down her hot body. Staying in the doorway, I watched as she ran a soaped hand over her breasts, her nipples hardening as she ran her fingers over them. Heather now was sliding both hands down over her stomach and down between her legs and to her pussy. I saw Heather jerk and a moan escaped her soft lips.

Heather’s right index finger was circling her clit as her left soaped up finger penetrated her tight little cunt. Heather was sliding back and forth fingering herself with one hand. The other hand was reaching up pulling on her erect nipples, squeezing them between her fingers.

Heather was taking her finger out of her pussy reaching for the elongated bar of soap on the shower shelf. She took it in her hand and slid it over her pussy lips pushing against her pussy lips. The bar penetrated her slowly. She spread her legs wider and started to fuck herself with the soap hand ramming the soap in and out her pussy.

I could not help myself as I opened up my pants and slipped my own finger in my bikini panty. I mimicked her every movement. as I watched her, with intense vigor. My other hand had found my own braless boobs squeezing my long dark chunky nipples between my own fingers.

Heather was moving the bar of soap faster and faster rasping against her clit. Her head was tilted backwards with her eyes closed tightly in pleasure as she felt her orgasm start to rip through her body.

I did the same but using my three long fingers inside my tight wet pussy. I dared NOT close my eyes so I can still watch Heather continue.

Heather had let go of the bar of soap with both hands. It was deeply imbedded inside her tight wet pussy. It seemed like forever in very slow motion as her tight cunt muscles squeezed the life out of the bar of soap, shooting it out like a bullet onto the ceramic tile.

Heather screamed like a wild cat on fire. Heather was holding on to the shower walls with her eyes still closed, catching her breath as her orgasm subsided.

I was able to bite my lips and keep from making any noise as I shoot my hot cum as Heather screamed. Looking back at Heather, Heather winked at me and smiled. I was caught like a deer under a blinding headlight.

Heather continued to rinse her hair and body as I walked out.

I hastened to my bedroom tearing off my jeans to reveal my soaking wet knickers. They were stuck to my pussy and my jeans were all wet like I just peed. I thought about getting my rabbit out and fucking myself silly with it. I sat on the edge of my bed until I calmed down enough to think clearly.

The night was still young. Tiptoeing quietly the naughty little bitch came into my room looking at me sitting on my bed. No words were exchanged, only a long look and big happy smiles from both of us.

Wait until later; I will get back at Heather. I giggled to myself.

Published 
Written by jane39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors