Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jackie's Long Weekend.

"Uncle Ted is saddled with his niece for a week."

12
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
10.6k words 10.6k words

He looked down the platform as the train doors started to slam shut like giant dominos tumbling. He looked up the platform. Where the hell was she? His niece was supposed to be on this train. The passengers, some looking pissed off, others happy and smiley funneled towards the exit.

 And then he spotted her, she must have been at the back of the train. He couldn't believe the change six months had made to her young body. Instead of the gawky school girl he had been expecting, and looking out for, here was a lovely young woman. Copper red hair bounced down to the shoulders as she walked towards him with an assured step and surprisingly graceful for a girl not yet seventeen.

She gave him a broad grin as she spotted him. She couldn't wave, she was carrying a bag in each hand, she was only supposed to be staying for three days, why so much luggage? He walked quickly towards her, mentally noting the changes. Her hips were more pronounce for a start. Her skirt fitted snugly at the hips but flared out in pleats at mid thigh. And such long legs! Her breasts were larger and their movement suggested she wasn't wearing a bra. She was a cracker!

"Hi Uncle Ted," she yelled, heads turned to see who was doing all the shouting. Men's eyes lingered, women looked hostile.

Uncle Ted ginned back and waved. As he reached her she dropped her bags and put her hands on his shoulders. He leaned down to give her a peck on the cheek but instead her face moved and he felt her soft lips touch his. Wasn't the contact just a little to long? Then she hugged him. Her supple body pressed against his. Over her shoulder he saw plump buttocks sticking out.

"Good to see you Jackie. You're looking great and you've turned into a young woman."

"Why, thank you Uncle Ted, exactly what a girl likes to hear to boost her ego."

He picked up both cases. As they started to walk to the car park she linked her arm in his. He felt the soft pressure of a breast against him and looked down. He admired the swell of her breast inside her blouse as they wobbled slightly. He looked quickly away when she looked up at him. She looked down at her breasts.

"Sorry about that Uncle Ted. It was so hot on the train I went to the loo and whipped my bra off."

Oh God! She had caught him looking at her cleavage.

"I know I've been very naughty so I am prepared to take my punishment." Her voice sounded light and humorous.

"Punishment! What punishment?"

"A spanking for being so naughty."

Ted chuckled. "I can let you off this time young lady."

"So, while I'm staying under your roof and you are responsible for me you will let me run wild and turn into a spoilt brat." The light tone was still there in her voice.

"First thing Jackie, you are already a spoilt brat, you get cut too much slack. Secondly, you are a spoilt brat because your parents have never laid a finger on you." He was stowing the cases on the back seat. " You've never had a spanking in your life."

" Oh but I have; several. My boyfriend spanks me when I'm late for a date and other reasons, but the first one I ever had was a teacher."

Ted held her door open, "A teacher! That's illegal. She should be sacked."

She slid in showing plenty of leg, "it wasn't a she." A simple statement that startled him.

Ted slid into the drivers seat. Jackie was buckling her seat belt, it crossed between her breasts emphasising her development. He buckled his own. "Don must have been bloody furious."

"Hardly Uncle Ted. I couldn't tell Daddy I had been spanked without telling him why I had been spanked."

Ted started the car and shifted into gear. The images of a man spanking his niece run through his mind. Her legs kicked in protest as her plump buttocks turned pink and hot. "What the hell had you done that merited a spanking."

She was quite for a moment. "It was more than one spanking. I had to go back to his office after class every day for a week." Her hand went onto his thigh. Ted had an erection down that side, her finger tips were very close. "It was the real thing as well, bent over his lap, skirt up and knickers down."

"Good God!" Her uncle digested that bit of information. "Every day for a week," To Jackie he seemed to be mulling it over in his mind. "What on earth did you do that was so serious? Can you tell me?"

She turned in her seat and looked at him, "promise you wont tell Daddy because it was a case of being spanked or expelled." The hand stroked his thigh. Was she naive or did she know what effect she was having?

"Of course I promise. Last thing I want to do is cause trouble between you and my brother."

 There was quite a long silence this time, " The headmaster caught me giving a prefect a blowjob after school on school premises. So you see I had to take the spanking. I couldn't let Daddy or Mummy hear about that."

Ted nearly missed a red light. "You were certainly caught between a rock and a hard place. But better than expulsion I suppose."

"Yes I was really frightened. You know what Daddy is like about my education. To save him finding out that I'm not his little angel after all, I would have agreed to the headmaster putting his penis in me."

Ted gasped. "Jackie! That's a terrible thing to say."

"Just being honest. He wouldn't have been my first Uncle Ted. I mean..I've told you this in confidence...if you threatened to tell Daddy, I...well I would have no choice, I would have to let you do whatever you wanted with me too."

Ted took a deep breath. He was hard as steel. He knew his knob was sticking out of the leg of his boxers. It must be so obvious to her. "Don't worry Jackie. I can keep a secret. But honestly, giving a boy a blowjob at your age." Her hand was still stroking his thigh, such a light, fluttery touch.

Jackie giggled, "this is the twenty-first century Uncle Ted. Any girl who is a virgin by the time of her fifteenth birthday is considered a freak."

"Did you lose... no I don't believe that for one minute young lady, now I know you are winding me up." He sounded suitably shocked. He had a long weekend to put up with this. He was going to be a nervous wreck. He tried changing the subject. "This boyfriend of yours. Your mum tells me he's quite a bit older than you."

"He's twenty six, tall, blonde and nearly handsome. He's not as good looking as you are." Her fingers seemed to be creeping ever closer, they were just fractions away. If her finger nails were just a little bit longer!

"Thank you. That's quite an age difference at your age. Your parents must be unhappy about it, in fact I know they are."

"I have thrown a tantrum or two, but they have accepted it now."

"That's a case of you being a spoilt brat. Far too much lee way. I know you've got your daddy wrapped around your little finger, but I'm surprised your mum wasn't harder on you."

"She was the last to crack, but I know something about Mummy that Daddy isn't aware of. Even then she was holding out until I asked her what, apart from the age difference, did she have against him? She had no answer. She just threw her hands in the air, told me to be careful and left it at that."

"But why someone that much older."

She leaned closer to him. He was sure he felt the lightest of touch brush his shaft as she did so. "I prefer mature men Uncle Ted. They treat you better and with more kindness. That's a good thing isn't it?"

"I suppose. I understand he's a bit of a tycoon?"

"Property development. His dad was the one who got it up and running. Clive took over when he died and expanded into other areas. He's wealthy, even richer than Daddy I should think."

Ted was more comfortable talking about money. With some luck and a lot of will power he might be able to get rid of the pictures in his head of her being spanked and her soft mouth taking in a hard cock, but, in his mind, it wasn't a teacher or a prefect involved. "So he's mature, blonde, tall, nearly handsome and wealthy, anything else?"

"He's a terrific lover."

Ted chuckled, he had left her an opening back to her favourite subject. "Too much information young lady." He thought about the shy gawky girl of six months ago. According to her she was sexually active then. She had hidden it well. perhaps she was cleverer than he had given her credit for. "How are you going to fill the time while you are with me."

"I have brought some school work with me. Chill out. Make use of your pool and gym to get some puppy fat off. Top up my tan if the weather holds out," she looked at him steadily, "would you mind if I sunbathed topless Uncle Ted?"

She was back on her favourite subject, "Well if you want too I suppose not. But not when Mrs. Hardy is there. She's my house keeper who pops in to clean for me and cook. She is going to come in most days and do us a meal, although I though we might pop out now and then and get a pub lunch in the village.

"Sounds good to me Uncle Ted. You are quite tanned yourself, we could sunbathe together."

"I...I may not have the time. We'll see."

"What are you busy with Uncle Ted?" Her hand had stopped stroking his thigh. God she was so, so close to it.

"Er..well bits and pieces really." Ted decided he would have to be much more careful around this girl. She was older than her years in some ways. He turned into his drive.

"Uncle Ted."

Wait for it, what now? "Yes Jackie."

"You didn't ask me what is was I knew about Mummy."

"What you were blackmailing your mother with, must be some kind of secret and should remain that way. I for one don't want to know." He hauled the cases out of the back. He was certain she was referring to the fact he was nailing her mother every time her father was away on business. 

As they walked to the front door she spoke again, "are you really going to let me off without a spanking for being such a naughty, naughty girl on the train?"

                                                                   xxx

Ted showed her to a light and airy room, he, or perhaps Mrs. Hardy, had gone to some trouble to make everything nice. The widow over-looked the back gardens with the fields stretching away into the distance.

"I don't know if there is enough empty drawers for this lot," he said indicating her luggage, " if not I can soon clear out some more."

"There's not really that much Uncle Ted. most of the weight is my beauty stuff."

"Beauty stuff! Why would you need beauty stuff?"

"Uncle Ted you're so sweet. You could turn a girls head."

"To continue, you know your way around the house, where the bathroom is etc. Sorry  haven't a en suite for you. There's plenty of snacks and things in the fridge and pantry, including drinks. Just help yourself. No alcohol."

"Mummy and daddy let me have alcohol." She pouted and put her hands behind her back, pushing out her breasts.

"How much alcohol, and before you answer I have only to pick up the telephone to check."

" One miserable glass of wine with dinner." she replied, sounding frustrated.

"Right then one glass of wine it is. No need to check up on that, I think you are being honest."

"It was two glasses actually."

"Nice try Jackie. Get yourself settled in then we will see what Mrs. Hardy has left us for lunch. And keep this room tidy, Mrs. Hardy cannot be expected to pick up your discarded clothes"

Ted turned and walked through the door, he heard her shout after him, "I'm going to tell mummy how horrible you are being."

He shouted back, "You have to call her and let her know you got here safe and sound, so you can tell her then."

Lunch was a homemade pizza with a side salad which Jackie wolfed down as only a young teenager can. She sat opposite him at the kitchen table, looking under her eyelashes at him, chewing her food. A small smile came to her lips. "What are you doing for the rest of the day Uncle Ted?"

He was about to say 'nothing', he had kept the day clear to make sure she was settled in and be with her, but he stopped himself. "Nothing too urgent. Did you want to take a drive round the country side or take a walk into the village?"

"It's too nice to be cooped up in a car, I was thinking we could relax by topping up our tans, you know, commune with Mother Nature and all that jazz."

Ted looked at her steadily, she meet his gaze without flinching. Ted wondered about calling her bluff, after all nothing could happen without his involvement. "Yes, ok Jackie lets do that. We can sun together and have a long chat. Get to know each other better."

Her eyes blinked, "What, really?"

"Yes really. Of course; if you've gone off the idea?"

"No, no. I'll go and get my bikini on, although I am growing out of it now. See you out there."

He heard her scampering up stairs. Ted followed closely behind. He changed into his trunks and picked up two towels and his sunglasses. He went into the rear gardens by the French doors and spread the towels out and then spread himself out on one of them. He had just closed his eyes when he heard her approaching. "It was a good idea of yours Jackie, I don't get many chances to do absolutely nothing." He could smell the hot roses.

She didn't reply, he heard her busying herself. "Will you put my sun tan lotion on Uncle Ted."

"Of course, be glad to help." He sat up and turned round, she wasn't topless, she had bottled out. Her top was two sizes too small a large amount of breast was on show including some squeezing out of the bottoms. The briefs were a snug fit he could see the start of the parting between her labia. She looked spectacular.

"Do my back please Uncle. Can you unclip my top for me?"

"Of course I can. There how's that?" She hung on to her top so it didn't fall away. She held her hair away with one hand. He rubbed cream on to his hands and used both to stroke it on starting on her shoulders. He worked down her back and the sides his fingers brush her swellings as his hands creamed her rib cage. She had deep dimples on her lower back. She had a great butt too. This girl really was special.

She took the lotion off him and cast her top away. Her young nipples were proud. She started to spread the cream on her tits, one at a time, squeezing and rubbing. Ted enjoyed the spectacle. Jackie kept looking at him and his groin, looking more and more nonplussed. "You alright Uncle Ted?"

"Yes, any reason why I shouldn't be?"

"No" Jackie couldn't understand what was going on. First he had kicked into touch her suggestion of spanking, then he had ignored her comments about her preference for mature men, and had changed the subject when she said her boyfriend was a great lover. He had an erection in the car that looked imposing, but here he was, watching her play with her own tits and not looking away. At least he was getting a hard on but he's not trying to hide it. Perhaps her obvious attractions were getting through to him after all.

"You've got a great body Jackie."

"Thank you Uncle Ted."

She parted her legs wider than necessary and creamed the inside of her thighs. The full length of her cleft was defined by her close fitting bikini. His erection had more space in his trunks. It looked as big as her boyfriend's. She had measured it with her school ruler, eight inch. She made no secret of admiring her uncle's. It might be thicker.

She pointed at it, "now who's being naughty and deserves a spanking?"

"You didn't expect anything else when a lovely girl shows her breasts to me and plays with them."

"I wasn't playing with them, I was putting sun tan lotion on, you wouldn't have done it."

"Of course I would, you didn't ask."

Jackie looked at him, he was on his back, his erection tenting his trunks. She couldn't understand his thinking at all. "Can I touch it?"

Her uncle seemed to consider it, "No I don't think so." He had an infuriating smile on his face.

"It's my fault. You should let me salve my conscience and get rid of it."

"Mmmm, no"

"A blowjob wouldn't be messy."

He laughed out loud, "thank you for informing me that you swallow, but it would be inappropriate behaviour on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stanart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments