Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Time To Move Forward

"I want a baby."

65
17 Comments 17
23.4k Views 23.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

For the next few weeks, I avoided my son. When he was home, I tried to be busy doing things away. I wasn't mad at him, I was just trying to come to terms with what I've done, and if I should continue down this path. I did not know if it would be the path to my destruction, or the fulfillment of all my dreams and fantasies all I really knew was my divorce papers had arrived.

Despite the risks, the danger, the guilt and the fears I still wanted him. I still lusted for him and I still tingled every time I was near him. Also I still 'saw' him when I masturbated. I recalled that first time when my son had taken me.

That said, as the days passed our desire for each other did not reduce and if anything it increased. We talked about it in texts and agreed that we could not go on without each other and that as soon as the divorce was settled we would move away together.

I was at home alone lost in a dream. Just a few months ago, I was thinking I had a perfect life. The most romantic husband, in a wonderful marriage. My son was exceeding in both sports and academics, my husband and I had successful careers. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. My life wasn't perfect anymore but I felt like a woman in heaven these days. God, fucking my son had set me free and I knew what I wanted from him.

I wanted a baby. I wanted to be pregnant by my own son. The love I had for him didn't even compare to anything on this earth at that moment. So I decided tonight I was not going to be his fuck toy, I was being a fuck toy with the sole purpose of getting pregnant.

I decided I was going to make things special for him so I headed to the shops, I knew exactly what I wanted, heading directly towards the lingerie store.

I lingered in the part of the store that specialized in more revealing underwear; thongs, teddies, and g-strings. I fingered the material. It was sheer and lacy, basically see through. I headed towards the fitting room. I was sure to try on each of the undergarments I had picked out and modeled in the mirror to ensure that I would be irresistible when the time came.

Then finally, I tried on the last set of undergarments which I knew would drive my son completely wild. It was a matching set of a black colored bra and panties, that were see-through around the breast and crotch area. The pinkness of my large nipples were perfectly visible through the top, and you could see I was totally clean shaven through the material.

I modeled in the mirror and suddenly smiled as I realized that I had never worn anything so sexy before. In fact, I never dressed in such an explicit outfit for any man that's ever been in my life. But for my son, I was willing to do something extra special for him.

 I paid for all the stuff at the checkout and blushed when the checkout guy asked if I was planning on a hot date,

I said sure, If staying home and cooking dinner for my son qualified as a hot date.

Once home I sat on the side of the bed and put on the stockings, pulling them up over my smooth legs. I stepped into the garter belt and slid it up till it rested over my hips and then I attached the stockings. I briefly looked up and saw my reflection in the mirror. Seeing myself in only the garter and stockings made me feel sexy. My long hair was hanging down my back between my shoulder blades. My lips were a fiery red from the lipstick I had applied.

My large naked breasts stood firmly with no sag. Since most of my sunbathing had been done in the nude I didn't have any tan lines. Then I slipped into the matching bra and panties I had brought just for my son.

That night, I made my son's favorite dish for dinner chicken schnitzel, and a side of fresh salad with chips. I didn't join my son eating dinner. I had another idea that night. I was full of confidence and wine. I dropped to my knees as my loving son started to eat dinner.

I pulled open a leg of his trunks and pushed my hand up his thigh. A nice, athletic thigh. I pushed past his boxers and found his penis. I open my lips and leaned forward. I felt the slick tip of my son's penis press against my lips as I kissed it gently. I pushed my mouth forward farther.

TamaraMartinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraMartinn

I didn't spread my lips, I let my son's penis push through them, keeping my mouth tight around his shaft. My tongue moved forward and I tasted the salty slickness of my son's cock. I swirled my tongue around on his tip, tasting every inch of it.

I could've stayed like that forever, I started moving my head forward again, I kept my lips tight and felt every inch as my son's penis past further and further into my mouth. My lips stretched and I felt his cock pass over my tongue. I swirled my tongue on the underside of his shaft. Soon, so much of his penis was in my mouth I kept moving my head forward, letting the tip of my son's penis pass into my throat.

I held my son's cock in the back of my throat for several seconds, even though it meant I couldn't breathe. I shook my head side to side a few times, feeling his cock move inside of me. With my tongue, I pushed his cock to the side, shoving it into my cheek. I closed my lips around it, sucking it slightly so that I was holding him tight in place.

"I love you. I just want you to know that," I sputtered with the cock in the side of my mouth.

Then suddenly my darling son pulled me from under the table and ordered me to strip. It didn't take long for me to remove my dress and leave me standing there in my sexy underwear and stockings.

I felt the cool air against my skin, now both pussy and bum were his to take. His hand pressed to my stomach then slipped down and into the tight elastic of my panties. I arched backward and spread wider as he ran his fingertips, through my panties down, onto my moist, yearning pussy lips.

Slowly rubbing, the lips yielding to his fingers. One found my emerging clit, another slipped into my vagina. At the same time, his mouth teased and devoured my nipples and a finger worked its way into my bum. Just a few minutes of his young expert hands and mouth sent my body into blissful convolutions... exploding into waves of almost painful release.

He did not stop until I sank down on to him, panting with the effort of so many waves of pleasure. Our mouths met, tongues darting and lashing like fighting snakes. With my hands, I felt every rippling muscle in his back as I pressed myself hard into him. My naked legs rubbed against his shorts, my pussy pressing against the trapped joy giver.

"Oh! fuck me... I want your cock... fuck me now... take my cunt, make me pregnant please!"

My whorish words shocked me. Never in my forty-five years had I begged for sex and never had I been so graphic. Nor had I ever ripped at a man's shorts like I was, junking them open and pushing them to the floor. He was naked in my arms, his big hard cock pressing into my belly like burning truncheon.

In one swift and firm action he had me face down over the kitchen table, one foot on the floor and with the other, knelt on the chair. I cried out in joy as my panties were pulled to one side and his manhood pressed into my cock hungry cunt. I was so wet I took my son's whole length in the first penetration.

With each thrust, the massive rod his balls bumped gently against me. He pressed his hand into the small of my back so that I arched my bum more towards him meeting every powerful shafting. I felt my quim start to tremor, soon my body was shaking in a gorgeous orgasm. The intensity of my climax seemed to multiply into an all-embracing body-quake as he pushed his thumb into my anus and finger fucked it in time with his cock.

I was sobbing for breath and shouting out obscenities when his body went very taut against me. I felt his cock swell then pulse as he paid me the final complement and filled my depths with his hot come. I just slumped onto the cold table, panting like a sprinter as my head made its way back into my body.

I just laid there hoping today was the day my own son had fucked a baby into me.

Published 
Written by Kay46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments