Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Irom and Salo

"A brother spanking his sister."

11
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
566 words 566 words

Author's Notes

"This short, short story is set in a fantastical world."

Irom kissed his teary-eyed sister on the mouth (like siblings do) before taking her naked, hourglass form in a bear hug.

Salo buried her face in Irom’s chest. Her ample breasts squished between them. And she moaned softly as her brother started stroking her shoulder-length, black hair.  

From her big brother’s vantage point, Salo’s crimson bottom looked even bigger than its usual callipygian self. He patted the shapely posterior a few times to mark the end of their embrace.

Reluctantly disengaging from her a-lot-larger, a-little-older brother’s embrace; Salo’s face was framed by his large spanking hands and adjusted so her hazel eyes and his brown eyes were perfectly aligned for a post-spanking, soul-to-soul communication.

“What did we learn just now, young lady?” he asked her sternly.

Salo tried to betray her bratty nature, but despite the glowing protesting from her bottom, she sweetly answered, “That you give the best hugs?”

Her brother’s stern expression malfunctioned to a smile for a fraction of a second, before being restored skillfully to its appropriately serious state.

He encircled his naughty sister’s waist with his left arm, forcing her to raise to her tiptoes and to face his left side; as his right hand responded to the cheeky answer with three fat swats to the well-punished bottom.

Every time her brother slapped her nether cheeks, Salo emitted a very cute guttural sound that was a mid-point between basking in the hilarity of her comment and feeling the painful result of its cheekiness.

After the third slap had landed, Irom’s hands positioned her to face him again, while her hands were busy behind her, attempting to rub some of the pain off.

WomanOfStreetTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WomanOfStreetTS

He repeated his question non-verbally with a single rise of his eyebrow, and she answered sincerely this time:

“To never cheat on Monopoly again, Sir.”

Irom smiled when she addressed him as “sir.” To his knowledge, only their father had earned that title from his little sister before. He gave her a big kiss to show his appreciation.

“That’s my good girl,” he praised her with his mouth mere inches from hers and she reached up for a second kiss but it was his turn to tease her with a simple craning of his neck.         

She groaned at him, and he laughed heartily. And when she walked away from him, in a cute act of rebellion, to reach for her clothes; he declared with a Cheshire grin that part of her punishment is to forgo them for the rest of the night.

Irom ignored his sister’s pleading eyes and marched her naked back to the living room.

To Salo’s dismay, the gathering family welcomed them back with a round of applause. Her brother curtsied theatrically before nonchalantly turning her around to show off his handiwork to the wronged relatives.

Murmurs of approval erupted; some were benign in their focus on the justice served, others visceral in their appreciation of the sexiness of the red orbs presented to them.

Salo was finally released from Irom’s grip and, blushing furiously, went back to her seat. Her gentle uncle placed a soft cushion on it and she mouthed a genuine word of thanks to his direction as she eased her red tail down on the forgiving surface.

And the game resumed.

Published 
Written by fares_tamer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments