Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

infatuation

2
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
‘This is my first story so tell me what you think’

I will start by telling you a bit about myself I am 25 and I have I have brown hair I am also quite muscular. This is a story of my first encounter with my sister who has only just turned 18.

It is a Friday morning and I have just ben awoken by thesound of my sister running the shower which is across the hall from my bedroom it can only be my sister as she is staying with me at the moment which I don’t mind because we have always been quite close.

I decide that it is safe to masturbate so I push my door shut and boot up my pc I reach into my boxers and start to rub myself whilst I trawled through the usual sites looking at the naked women being pounded by there fellas I become so enthralled by this I didn’t hear my sister knock at the door and suddenly the burst open and I swivel on my chair dick in hand staring at my sisters who has the body of a goddess with lovely pert tits no bigger than a handful and a body to die for lovely long legs firm abs and a tight ass all this covered in a tiny towel then as quick as the moment had emerged she turned and left without saying word.

I was sure that breakfast was going to be awkward so I got dressed breathed in and went through to the kitchen where she was sitting she had her back to me and was eating some toast whilst watching the television I made myself a cup of coffee and sat opposite her she was avoiding eye contact until I broke the silence “about what just happened...” was all I managed before she interrupted by saying “ don’t worry its fine it’s your house you do what you got to do and I will leave you to your privacy its fine honest” I could tell by the look in her eye that she wanted to say something else “are you sure I didn’t mean for you to see me like that it won’t happen again” was the pathetic apology I managed in return. She finished her toast and told me not to worry and went to her room.

That evening about 10ish we were watching TV when she decided to go to bed, which is strange as she normally outlasts me. About half an hour later I went to the loo and as I walked past her door I heard a whimpering sound coming from her room her room wasn’t closed properly so I slowly pushed it open to see he most glorious sight of my sister with her eyes shut and her head thrown back into the pillow with one hand between her legs and the other one pinching her nipple as she must have just hit the peak of an impressive orgasm through her sharp whimpers and rapid breathing I could hear her muttering my name. No, it couldn’t be was my sister masturbating whilst thinking of me her orgasm subsided which prompted me to leave the doorway I headed to my room to contemplate what I had just witnessed.

As I sat in my room with a million thoughts running through my head I heard her footsteps running to the shower. I had decided what I was going to do I opened my door and step forward towards the bathroom I turned the handle and to my joy in her haste she hadn’t locked it I went in quietly and watched her through the glass as her hands caressed her body my cock was instantly stiff and I immediately removed my clothes and slid open the glass door and stepped inside she realised that I was there “what are you doing” she screamed whilst trying to push me out but I overpowered her and pushed her against the wall I pinned her by her throat she kept trying to scream but my grip was almost strangling my other hand was roaming her body until it found its way between her legs where I was violently rubbing and pushing my fingers inside her she was extremely tight 2 was the most I could get inside her and even that was a struggle she kept thrashing around trying to punch and kick me to get me off.

I could tell that she had never been touched by another man as even with me forcing this upon her she buckled at the knees and let a distorted groan which was different from the other noises she was making I loosened my grip around her neck and she dropped to her knees in the shower.

which made become more animalistic I lifted her head towards my cock “don’t please stop” with that I rammed my cock into her mouth where I began to face fuck her making her gag and reach as the head of my manhood was hitting the back of throat I could barely hold back so I pulled out and showered her with my cum each globule hitting her face and neck.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

I stood over her for a minute or two watching her sob as my cum was being washed over body by the still running sower.

I then lifted her out off the shower and drag her to the bathroom side where I lifted up onto it “ you don’t have to do this” she pleaded with me I gave her a cold blank expression.

I proceeded to guide my cock towards her centre I needed to be in her I got close enough to feel her warmth when she wriggled away all I could do to keep hold of her was o grab one of her breast and pull her back in. I slammed her against the mirror causing it to crack on the back of her head I then and rammed myself deep into her womanly void she let out a sharp scream as I felt her hymen break as the tip of my cock tore through it.

I remained embedded in her for a couple of second to relish the feeling then like I a man possessed I started to withdraw to the point where just the head was inside her and then I would ram back in and then out again getting more and more violent with each stroke I got into a rhythm and she started to moan “no ..no..” I couldn’t believe that was starting to enjoy it this just drove me wilder until I couldn’t hold on any longer and I erupted within her as I began coating the walls of her womb with my semen she started to convulse in my arms as a powerful orgasm swept through her once I was spent I withdrew myself from the confines of velvet hold from her and let her slump to the floor I cleaned myself up and went to bed.

When I woke up she was still here which got me wondering.........

Published 
Written by glum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors