Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Independence

"We are such perverts, aren't we, Uncle Charlie?"

14
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was easy to assure the niece who had become my plaything that I did not at all mind her finding a part-time job at a family-friendly restaurant.

She floated the question while her smooth warm nudity cuddled against me under the covers and our mingled fluids of sex had yet to crust on my cock; leg draped over my thighs, fingers combing the edge of my matted pubic hair.

Wanting to make double sure I wasn’t upset—reminding me it would mean me enduring long hours in the evening and night without her nearness, and adding a rare drop of timidity, she said, “Sure you don’t mind?”

Through what felt like a bluish hush of happy vibes that gifted the dark room with a soft glow, I caressed her shoulder and mumbled, “Can’t imagine why I would. Probably be good for you to get out and mingle. I suppose. Maybe minimize wonderment about what might be going on in this house. Not that it so much matters what anyone wonders.”

“I don’t think I should depend on you for my spending money. And I certainly shouldn’t have to feel like your prisoner. Unless you intended all along to make me your prisoner. Did you? Uncle Charlie?”

Whatever I replied is forever lost to the most trivial footnotes of history. I did give her a tickle in her ribs which sparked her own wily fingers to go to spots she was as well familiar with, and we were again wrapped in a naked embrace and my cum-crusted cock was nigh ready to again spear my niece’s juicy gem and I drank from her lips and her neck while plunging and pumping another serving.

But my tune changed when she went off to begin her part-time employment at the family-friendly restaurant, and I had to deal not with the idea but the reality of her absence. For the first time since our fun began, she was not available.

No, this was no good. This would drive me into madness. I had until late in the night to plan what to say, prepare to see the look of disappointment or feel the friction of opposition. I knew it would make me the bad guy to say I changed my mind, but we would weather the little storm and soon forget it. Had the whole night to replay the things we’d done, games we played, unleashed lust in the shape of my unquenchable need.

I tried to catch up on accumulated magazines, but if concentrating on headlines posed challenges, actually focusing on written articles required more stalwart grit than I could afford. What else could the world offer that equaled the treasure lately landing in my life in the form of my sexpot niece?

I took the only avenue available which was a direct path to the hamper and in a deep reverence fetched out the topmost pair of skimpy pink panties and went to the recliner, pants down, cock stiffening, and sighed at the soft fabric on my chin and lips as I inhaled what my niece leaked the day before; guessed part of the harder patch was my own cum but that somehow made it all the more intense.

As my mood became irretrievably lost in lust, I began to feel the sentimental surge of romantic memory since it was a pair of her panties that got it all started, or rather, my becoming helplessly engrossed in her used panties and her discovery of my thick cum stain… so I kept my niece’s skimpy pink panties close by for my fondling and smelling, while I waited for her to come home from her first night at her new part-time job at the family-friendly restaurant.

She’d insisted I need not drive her there or to come and pick her up, that she looked forward to learning the bus routes and schedules, and if by chance the last bus came and went before she could get out of the family-friendly restaurant, she would then call me, or maybe call a cab. As it happened, a cab driver got to carry a fine specimen like my hot niece and make a few bucks.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

Once she was safe inside the house I did not skimp on using my dominant strength to pull her to me until we stood in the middle of the room. I reached under her skirt and hungrily peeled her crotch aside and became immediately aware of the suspiciously creamy dribble that leaked on my fingers.

Couldn’t say for sure whether it was mostly or fully female or male; because sometimes when I slipped a finger in her I couldn’t tell much difference between the cum I’d shot in her earlier or if she was extra horny. Or that’s what I told myself in that moment, because I really did know the truth.

“What… what is…?”

“Maybe you could taste it and see.”

I jerked my hand out from her pussy and with one grip on her upper arm keeping her close I dared put my hand to my nostrils, and just as quickly pulled it away with a desperate intent to get shed of what I knew was not only my niece’s feminine fluids, but also rich globs of cum, that clung between my fingers, Whatever I may or may not know, I surely knew the cum in my niece’s pussy could not be mine.

“Who…?”

“A guy.”

“A guy?”

“A guy I work with, will be working with, a really cute...”

She squealed when I tightened my hold on her and then pushed her to the sofa and used the weight of my body to prevent her from squirming free. I managed to cast aside all hesitation as I shoved my pants down and ripped her panties off and choked back a grunt of unbelievable pleasure when I jammed my penis between her creamy cunt lips. But the sensation was more silkily exquisite than I wanted to admit, and so I pulled out somewhat, just to slow things down, and not to let her believe she’d gained this kind of power over me.

Reaching down to play with my cock that slipped and slid in-out-around her cunt, my niece said with a devilish grin, “Uncle Charlie, you have to know it was only a matter of time before I… you didn't expect me to be your exclusive object of pleasure forever. Did you? Did you expect such a thing?”

Well, what could I say to that? And what a time to take a turn on a philosophical tangent. I tried to say something intelligible but my niece zeroed in on my struggle and happily took the reins.

“Maybe my Uncle Charlie would like his dearest niece to bring him home special cocktails from the restaurant? Would you like that? Every night? Would you like it?”

Stalled at the word ‘cocktail’, my haggard voice managed to reply, “I thought it was a family-friendly restaurant.”

“Hm, seems to me it is a very family-friendly restaurant.”

I could hold back no longer and groaned as I melted in the silken pleasure of my niece’s cum-lined pussy.

A few moments later, I managed to say, “Why do I have a feeling you are going to often be a naughty niece?”

“Call it your gut hunch, Uncle Charlie.”

“Gut hunch. You know those gut hunches are never wrong.”

“And how does that make you feel?”

“Surprisingly joyous. That’s how it makes me feel: surprisingly joyous.”

“We are such perverts, aren’t we, Uncle Charlie?”

“Well, I guess if we are, then may the whole world be someday so and come to know the delights we two know.”

Have to admit, it even surprised me to produce a statement so rich and deep.

She breathed a deep sigh of love in her echo of what I did not think was such a great statement. Which again goes to show, you never know how a few words will fare when set free to sail as they will.

Published 
Written by thseacrest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments