Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest Runs in the Family - Chris' Story 3

11
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

End Part 2: “Night Amy. Oh, wait. Something else did happen. Jamie told me to thank you for her. You know what she means.”

“Yep.” She kissed me and then just walked out the room, leaving me to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to my phone vibrating, indicating that I had a text. It was from Jamie.

“Hey, baby…check ur fb.”

I opened my laptop and logged onto facebook. I had a new notification. Jamie had requested to be “in a relationship” with me. Of course I confirmed. I texted her back.

“I guess it’s official now.”

“Yes it is…can’t wait to see you tonight.”

“Me too.”

I got up and showered and got dressed. I made my way down to the living room where Amy ambushed me in a hug. “Congrats Chris.”

“What? Why?”

“I was just on facebook. You are now in a relationship apparently. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I thought it was assumed. And you never asked.”

“Fine. I’ll make sure I ask everything now. Question one: do you want more fucking practice before this date? I don’t want to assume anything.”

I laughed. “Yea, I’ll meet you upstairs soon.”

I got upstairs and entered my room. Lying on my bed completely naked was my cousin. She lay on her right side, and had her head propped up on her hand, her elbow on the bed. Her left leg was bent at the knee allowing me to see her pussy. From the looks of things, she was incredibly wet. I walked over to her as I removed my own clothes. I lay behind her, reaching my hand around to cup her breast and pull her to me so we were spooning naked, my cock pressed up against her ass. She ground her ass back against me feeling my hardness slide up and down her ass. I pulled her head towards me to kiss her, but she stopped me. “Chris, this is pure fucking. Just for pleasure, no strings attached. Kissing is for your girlfriend, not me. I’m here for when you’re horny and need someone to dump your cum into.” Not exactly my style, but alright. I slid inside her and decided to make do on her promise. I used her as a fuck doll. She loved it. She moaned and thrashed around on my cock. She yelled out for me to use her like the whore she is.. I fucked in and out of her hot, wet slit as hard as I could. She cried out in half pleasure, half pain as she came. Her orgasm spurred me on, and I dumped my cum inside her, as I was instructed. “Mmmm. Thanks, Chris.” She got up and left, with a stream of my cum dripping down her leg.

As soon as she left, the guilt hit me. Not for sleeping with my cousin, that I was ok with. I had just cheated on Jamie. The girl of my dreams was finally mine, and I couldn’t keep my dick in my pants. I felt like shit. I tried to convince myself that it was only practice, but that didn’t work. I didn’t deserve to be with Jamie after that. I wanted to tell her, just to come clean, hoping that she would at least give me some credit for that. But how do you tell your new girlfriend that you fucked your own cousin. Especially after denying sex with her the night before. I decided that I was going to tell her, and she would probably hate me forever, but I couldn’t keep a secret from her. The day went surprisingly fast after that. I was dreading talking to her, so of course the day went fast. Had I not fucked Amy, the day would have drawn on forever. Stupid universe.

I pulled up at Jamie’s house and rang the bell. Again she looked stunning, and I escorted her to my car. We got in and started driving to the nearest pizza place. The idea of the typical awkward first date was still in play. “Chris, I know I said I missed out on the awkward conversation, but this is not what I pictured. Talk to me. Is anything wrong?”

Fuck it. No use in hiding it. “Well, this morning, Amy and I…well, we… we kinda…”

“You fucked?”

“Um, well, yea. How did you…?”

“Amy and I talk. Before our first date, Amy called me and told me what happened between the two of you. She said that there were no feelings, just sex. I can’t say that I’m thrilled with the idea that you are sleeping with someone else, especially because we haven’t had sex yet. But I like you Chris, and if this is who you are, I accept it.”

“You’re willing to stay with me even though I fucked my cousin?” I was shocked beyond belief.

“Yea. I guess.”

“Wow.”

We were silent for a while. I was thinking about how lucky I was to have a girl as amazing as Jamie. I have no clue what she was thinking. I broke the silence. “It was just carnal. No emotion. We didn’t even kiss.”

“I know, and I’m okay with it. Just if it happens, please don’t tell me about it. I don’t want to know. I didn’t really envision myself in a relationship where my boyfriend fucks around.”

“Baby, you aren’t okay with it.” She cringed when I said ‘baby.’ She was uncomfortable with the whole situation, but didn’t want me to have to make a choice. But I knew that until I did, I was only going to get half of her, not all of her, not all of the person that I have had a crush on for years. I couldn’t stand to hurt her. “Listen, I know what you are doing, and I really appreciate that. I really do. But I don’t want to hurt you. From this moment on, if you’ll let me of course, you are the only person I will sleep with. As long as our relationship lasts, I promise not to cheat.”

She brightened up considerably after that. “Chris, I can’t ask you to give her up. You two were together before we were.”

“You didn’t ask me. I volunteered for it. I felt like shit after I slept with her, I felt like I betrayed you. I can’t go through that again. Thinking that I hurt you, or even worse, actually hurting you. Besides, have you ever seen yourself? You are all the woman I need.”

“How did I get so lucky to be with you?”

Happy that things returned to normal, I continued my drive to the pizza place. The entire time, my right hand was intertwined with her left. It made those tight turns kind of tough, but it was worth it. The pizza was good (we do live in New York after all) and continued to the movie. Again, conversation filled the car. Nothing in particular, college, high school, summer jobs, past dates. Simple stuff, but not awkward in the least. We got to the theater and we chose (read: she chose, but I paid) to see the latest chick flick. Honestly, I was fine with anything but Twilight. The movie started and we sat back and watched. We ate our popcorn, drank our soda and watched the extremely predictable outcome unfold. About ten minutes into the movie, I faked a yawn. My left arm found its way around Jamie's shoulders and she leaned in towards me. She smiled up at me and mouthed “thank you.” I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. Jamie must have realized that the movie was terrible and predicable, so she leaned further into me. She wrapped herself in my arm. I began a slow stroking motion on her back and arm, light brushing up against her breasts. She leaned towards me and kissed me tentatively and gently. I returned the kiss just as gently. She increased the intensity, sticking her tongue through our lips, and invading my mouth. I was only too happy to comply.

Our kissing was much more interesting than the movie playing on the screen, and we continued for at least half of the movie. I massaged her breasts through her shirt, and she reached down to rub my dick through my pants. She lightly traced the outline, then ran her fingernail up and down the sensitive underside, keeping me at peak hardness, but not pushing me towards orgasm. I reached around her and rubbed the small of her back, making her coo into my mouth. My hand traveled around to her front, to the bottom of her skirt. I pushed my hand under her skirt, and moved it up her bare thigh. I approached her steaming sex, feeling the heat coming from her excited pussy. My hand was hovering over her panties, lightly stroking her. She broke our kiss and breathed into my ear. “Just do it. Make me cum.” I slid her panties to the side and began to rub her bare pussy. I dipped one finger in, then another, thrusting them into her body. I pulled them out, and tasted them, wishing I could taste her directly from the source. I reinserted my fingers, and rubbed the top of her pussy, looking for her G-spot. I felt a spongy section of her pussy, and kissed her hard. She moaned out into my mouth, and came all over my fingers. I collected as much juice as I could, and brought it to my mouth. I greedily sucked off as much of her taste as I could.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

She kissed me passionately, thanking me for her orgasm.

We got back in the car after the movie was over. Neither of us could have answered any questions about what happened, but that didn’t matter. We drove back to my place, and Jamie snuggled into my side as I drove. We got out of the car, and my entire family was inside the house waiting for us. Jamie was interviewed by my family, and I was praised at choosing such an amazing girl. My parents and aunt and uncle obviously approved of her. We went upstairs to my room, and on the way up Jamie asked me the question that I was dreading. “So, your uncle Ty is your mom’s brother. I mean, Abby’s brother. And Abby and Gabby are twins. So that means that…?”

“Yea, my aunt and uncle are siblings.”

“And you kind of look like your uncle.”

“Yea, he and Allison, my biological mom, conceived me. It’s complicated. Are you ok with it?”

“Absolutely. They are your family, so I think they are awesome.”

We were at my door, and I had yet another surprise lined up for her. “Well, speaking of awesome, I have another surprise lined up for you. I know it is not typical first date stuff, but hopefully, you’ll like it.”

Jamie opened my door. Her jaw dropped and her eyes bugged out in disbelief. I had covered my bedspread in rose petals and placed scented candles (vanilla) around the room. They were arranged on my dresser and desk, and provided the only light in the room. A soft, flickering, romantic glow. “Chris, this is amazing.”

“I was kind of hoping your offer to make love stood from last night. I wanted to make it special.”

“There is no way I could refuse this, even if I wanted to.”

I moved in to kiss Jamie. She readily accepted me, and we fell to my bed together. Rose petals flew into the air and surrounded us. We continued to kiss, fully clothed for a couple more minutes. I was content to let time pass by, just kissing her, but we had more to explore. I took off her shirt, and she did the same to me. Again she went braless, and I smiled at seeing her perfect breasts standing proudly on her chest. They defied gravity, refusing to sag. I kissed her again, letting my hands roam and play with her breasts. I massaged the flesh and gave the nipples slight tweaks before I bent down to take them in my mouth. I could have spent hours there, just happily sucking on her breasts, but again, I decided to cut that short, and continue to move down her body. I removed her skirt, and she removed my pants and boxers. I slid her panties down and off, baring her to me. She looked absolutely radiant. The flames caused shadows to dance on and off of her body. The flickering light shown and then hid her perfection from my wandering eyes. I kissed down her stomach until I reached her steaming pleasure center. I placed kisses around her, but never touching the spots she so desperately wanted me to touch. I was teasing her, making her desire grow. Finally, I took a lick between her lips, then began to kiss them as if they were the lips on her face. She began to moan, and bring her hands down to hold my head in place. I brought her to back to back climaxes. When she finally came down from her high, she reached down to grasp me, wanting to take me in her mouth.

“Baby, no. Tonight is about you. I want you to feel as great as possible. Don’t worry about me. I am already as happy as I have ever been, just being with you. I never once allowed myself to believe that this would ever happen. I want you to enjoy it.”

She looked up at me and nodded, smiling at me

“I am going to make love to you now. Do I need a condom?”

“No, I’m on the pill.”

I kissed her again, lowering my naked body on top of hers. We were mere inches away from being joined as one, but I did not want to rush it. I took my time, and made sure both of us were burning with desire when I finally entered her. I eased in, not wanting to go too fast or too hard from the start. With steady pressure, I pushed myself all the way into her silky depths. My wildest dreams were being realized. I was buried completely in the girl of my dreams. I bottomed out and kissed her, making sure she was ok. I started to move, using long slow strokes, letting us both feel the entirety of the other. I continued to thrust in and out of her slowly, gradually picking up the pace. Though I never pounded her, we did pick up a fairly fast rhythm, bringing us both towards orgasm. She came before I did, and it was beautiful. Her head tipped back, and her back arched, thrusting her breasts in the air. Jagged breaths escaped her mouth as she tried unsuccessfully to warn me of her impending climax. Her rhythm was lost as she bucked wildly on me, moaning constantly. I lost it as I looked into her eyes, knowing I was the source of all of her pleasure. I came inside her, shooting my seed into her sheath, completing the coupling I had dreamed about for years. I was actually happy that I had not lost my virginity to her. If I had, I know I would not have been able to be as gentle and slow.

We came down from our orgasmic highs, and she lay on her side, facing me. I wrapped one arm around her, and pulled her into me, caressing the small of her back. “Baby, that was amazing. That was truly making love, not fucking. Thank you Chris.”

“For what?”

“Being so gentle. Taking care of me during my first time.”

“Oh my god. I didn’t know you were a virgin. Did I hurt you? Are you ok?”

She laughed. “Yes, Chris. I’m fine, more than fine actually. You did not hurt me. I made sure that my first time wouldn’t hurt years ago. But still, it was beautiful what we did. How gentle and loving you were.” We just lay there, enjoying the feel of each other. I continued to caress the small of her back and she whispered to me. “You do know what that does to me right. If you keep that up, we just might have to have sex again.”

“Is that a promise?”

“Yes, but only if you promise me one thing.”

“Anything for you.”

“Fuck me. I want to feel you thrusting into me as hard as you can. I want us to fuck like animals.”

Damn, this girl is awesome. We fucked. I thrust into her as hard as possible. I absolutely pounded her perfect pussy. She came, and climbed on top of me and rode herself to another orgasm. Having just cum, I was good for a while, and I hadn’t cum yet. She climbed off of me and took me in her mouth. Her tongue laved over my head, cleaning up all her juices. She took me into her throat, wanting my cum. She bobbed her head up and down, fucking me with her face. I couldn’t take anymore and warned her of my orgasm. “On my face!” She took her mouth off of me, but continued to lick me as she stroked my rod, propelling me to cum. Finally I let loose all over her angelic face. She looked incredibly hot drenched in my cum. And even hotter when she scooped up glob after glob into her mouth. She washed off and returned to bed with me.

“Baby, did you thank your cousin for me?”

“Yea, I did. What was that about?”

“Finally convincing you to ask me out. I was waiting for months.”

“Sorry.” I grinned sheepishly. “I hate to bring it up, but you do know how she convinced me right?”

“Yes. Actually, that was sort of my idea.”

“Really?”

“Yea, I was willing to try anything to get you to ask me out. I didn’t realize how jealous I would become.”

“Well, don’t worry about that. I won’t touch her again. And the sex was different. Even when fucking you I still felt a connection, with her, it was just sex.”

“I know, but that’s not why I got jealous. I mean, just look at her. She is gorgeous. Hell,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments