Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Between CH. 1 - 4

"Bryce's busty aunt moves in next door. His mom isn't happy."

36
6 Comments 6
6.9k Views 6.9k
10.2k words 10.2k words

 

Chapter 1 - Moving

Bryce pressed the brakes on his Toyota Camry, coming to a stop in front of his white and black, one-story house. His mother’s own black Toyota was parked on the left side of the paved driveway. As he exited the vehicle and started for the door, a movement to the right made him look to see a middle-aged woman with straight, black hair that fell just passed her shoulders. Her teardrop-shaped earrings swayed as she bent over to pick the large, cardboard box in front of her.

Rushing over, Bryce crossed the lawn that separated their two properties and grabbed the hefty box, lifting it up.

“Oh.” The woman stood up, her blue eyes shifting towards him in surprise. “Thank you.”

He smiled and nodded. “No problem. That’s what neighbors are for, right?” Now that he was closer, he was able to better make out the woman’s face – and she was absolutely gorgeous. She looks like a model.

Guessing, her age seemed to be in the mid to late thirties, easily putting her in the 'milf' category like his own mom. She was about his height, but her body was completely different from his slim build. The pair of huge breasts on her chest was probably even bigger than Double D's, and her ass was maybe even fatter. But it wasn’t flabby or sloppy, instead, it was plump and round.

I thought mom had the best ass I’d ever seen, but this woman's giving her a run for her money. Her attire consisted of a blue blouse and a black skirt that hugged her curvy hips.

“I guess it was a good idea to move into this neighborhood after all.” She chuckled, eyeing him with a warm expression.

Bryce glanced inside her four-door Nissan that was filled with more boxes. “Are you from around here? If you don’t mind me asking, ma’am.”

“Please, call me Valerie.” She gave him a sheepish smile. “Ma’am just makes me remember how old I am.”

He immediately shook his head. “That’s not true. You’re really pretty.”

“Thank you. Even if it is just flattery, that makes me feel a little better.” Her smile turned happy as she let out a small laugh. “But to answer your question, no. I’m originally from Georgia.” She glanced at the box in Bryce's hands. “Oh! That must be getting heavy.” She turned and started for the door. “Come on, you can set it inside the house.”

Following her, he entered the virtually empty house and put it down. “I’ll help you with the rest.” He turned to his side, looking back at her car.

Her eyes widened a bit. “Oh, sweetie. You really don’t have to go through all the trouble.”

“Really, it’s no problem.” He scratched his head and gave a self-deprecating laugh. “I’d actually feel more troubled if I left a woman to carry boxes all by herself…” Bryce's eyes popped open in realization at his words. “No offense!” He quickly blurted out.

Valerie watched him for a moment with an open mouth before a giggle escaped. “Well, if you insist that much, then I won’t stop you.” She moved closer to him and smiled. “But I’m helping, whether you like it or not.”

Bryce chuckled. “Then, I won’t fight you on that.”

“Good.”

The two then went about transferring the myriad of boxes and other items into Valerie's new home. When they were finally done, the sun that had been high in the sky was already gone and replaced by the moon.

Bryce wiped the sweat off his forehead. “That took longer than I expected.”

“I’m lucky you were here to help. I think that would’ve taken me all night.” She let out a tired sigh.

“Do you live alone?”

She nodded. “Yes. That’s actually why I came out here. I’m from a small town, so I decided to change things up and surround myself with some more people.”

“I understand… Kinda like a fresh start.” He waved one hand.

“Exactly.” Valerie smiled warmly at him.

Without warning, Bryce's smartphone began to vibrate. Pulling it out of his jean's pocket, he scanned the screen to see he had three missed calls and a text from his mother asking his whereabouts. “Oh, I really should get going now.” He winced, looking back up at his new neighbor as he turned to the door.

She looked at him with a slightly surprised expression. “Oh… I understand.” She then smiled, happily. “Thank you so much for today. You were a great help.”

“Glad I could help, Miss Valerie.” He nodded and quickly left the house.

“Wait!” She held out her hand as the door slammed shut. “I didn’t get your name…” She sighed and let go of a resigned smile. “He really is a sweet boy.” She put a hand to her chin. “Maybe I should bring him and his family cookies tomorrow?”

As soon as Bryce stepped inside his own house, his mom, Angela jumped up from the kitchen table further inside and bolted towards him. “Bryce?” She stopped just in front of him with a concerned look on her face. “Where in the world were you? If you didn’t notice, I only called and texted you like fifty times.”

He studied his thirty-six-year-old mother. Her dark hair was up in a messy bun; he was five inches taller than her at an average height, though their blue eyes matched. He always thought it was amazing how in shape she was, even rivaling his young, female classmates. She was just as pretty too with a small, pointy nose and slender face.

Despite her beauty, his mother was a bit on the tomboyish side, usually wearing a T-shirt and boy shorts as she did now. But being an athlete all her life, her ass was just short of perfection like an onion, and her breasts were an equally optimal size, sitting perkily on her chest.

“I was just at Chris' house and we ended up playing basketball, so I didn’t have the chance to answer.” He explained and then scratched his head. “But I’m eighteen now. You can’t treat me like a child forever, Angela.”

She punched his arm. “The last time I checked, I was your mom.”

“Ow. I have delicate skin, you know.” He rubbed the hit area.

She laughed. “I wouldn’t let the guys on the basketball team here you say that.”

“…That’s some solid advice.” He gave her a wry smile.

She watched him for a bit. “Listen, I know I can be somewhat overbearing, but I can’t help but worry when I don’t know where you are, or what you’re doing.” Angela's expression was a little more serious. “But if it bothers you that much then I’ll stop.”

Bryce immediately sighed and gave her a defeated smile, putting a hand on her shoulder. His mother was what they called ‘rough around the edges', but she was undoubtedly the sweetest person he knew. So, he could hardly get mad at her for caring about him. “It’s not that it bothers me, I just don’t want you to be stressed over me.”

“You’re all I have, so of course I’m going to stress over you.” She shook her head. “And I know you won’t need me anymore when you go off to college, so maybe I’m compensating, too… I don’t know.” Her face clouded over with a hint of sadness.

“Hey, of course, I’ll still need you when I go off to college.” He grinned. “Who's gonna do my laundry?”

“Oh, is that all I’m good for?” She raised her eyebrow with a playful smile.

He glanced at the ceiling. “Oh! I almost forgot. You can cook pretty well, too.” His smile went from ear to ear.

“Why you little jerk!” She seized him in a headlock.

“I was joking! It was a joke!” He blushed, feeling one of her soft boobs on his head.

She laughed and finally let him go after a short time. “That’s what I thought it was.”

He chuckled before getting serious himself. “I mean it though, Mom. You really do help me out a lot. I’ll always need you.”

She gave him a bright smile and gently put her hand on the side of his face. “Thank you, sweetie. And I’ll always be there for you.”

Bryce returned her smile and glanced at the digital clock on the stove. “Oh! Our show is starting soon.” His eyes opened.

Angela glanced back, too. “You’re right! I didn’t even realize.” She turned back to him.

The pair then rushed to the living room and sat on the sofa. After, they turned on the flat-screen television and changed the channel with the remote.

“It’s about to start.” She glanced at him, smiling excitedly. “I can’t wait to see if Ron survives the shooting!”

“I know! I’ve been thinking about it since the last episode.” He chuckled, looking at her.

The night passed with them watching the show and the next morning quickly arrived.

“What time is your appointment tomorrow?” Angela asked, stirring the large pot on the stove.

“At two - unfortunately.” He answered, sitting down at the kitchen table some feet behind her.

She laughed without looking back. “I know you hate going to the pulmonologist, but it’s seriously important, Bryce. Asthma is no joke.”

“Spoken like a true nurse.” He frowned a bit.

“Or a mother who deeply cares about her son.” She glanced back and grinned.

Bryce sighed. “How am I supposed to argue with that?”

“That’s the point.” She raised a spatula in the air.

“You never play fair.”

“And you’re just learning that now?” She laughed.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” Bryce got up and made his way turn the door. Once there, he opened it to see the woman he helped move in the day before.

“Hi.” Valerie gave him a friendly smile; in her hands was a plastic-covered plate full of chocolate chip cookies.

“Hi, Miss Valerie. What are you doing here?” He asked.

She held up the plate. “I didn’t get to properly thank you yesterday.” She extended them. “I hope you and your family like chocolate chip cookies.”

He took them from her, nodding with an excited smile. “Of course! Thank you.”

“It’s the least I can do.” She giggled, watching him.

“Please, come in. I’m sure my mom will wanna say hi.” Bryce opened the door more and moved to the side.

Valerie nodded, still smiling. “Thank you.” She then walked passed him to the kitchen; he followed close behind.

“Hey, Mom. Our new, next-door neighbor is here to say hello.” He announced, standing beside the woman.

His mom turned around from the stove with a smile. “Hi. Welcome to…” Angela's smile immediately faded. “What the hell are you doing here…?”

A surprised expression also appeared on Valerie's face. “Angela…?” Then all of a sudden, she turned to Bryce. “Then you’re…” Her eyes filled with water and her voice shook. “Bryce…”

He hesitantly glanced at his mother before looking back at the woman. “How do you know my name...?”

“I’m your aunt.” A tear fell down the left side of Valerie’s cheek.

Bryce thought for a moment. “Aunt Vee?”

“You remember me?” Her face and voice grew hopeful.

“Yeah, I do... Though my memory is a bit foggy. Sorry.” He scratched the side of his head.

She quickly shook her head. “It’s okay, honey. I – “

“He is not your ‘honey'!” Bryce's mom stepped directly in front of him, separating the two. “How did you find us? Did you follow us all the way from Masville or something?”

“…No. I had no idea you even lived in Florida.” Valerie looked straight at the other woman, her eyes shifting to Bryce.

Angela studied her for a short while. “…I guess it doesn’t matter. But if you don’t mind, I'd like you to get the hell out of my home - now. You’re not going to try to steal him away again.” Her voice had a hard edge to it as she glared.

Valerie was silent for a few seconds. “It was good to see you again, Bryce.” She smiled at him sadly, then turned and left.

“What was that about, Mom?” He asked her, confused.

She faced him, her expression angry. “Nothing. All you need to know is that you need to stay away from that woman.”

“But that was Aunt Valerie, wasn’t it? I do sorta remember her. Why all the hostility?” He tilted his head to the side. “And this business about stealing me away again?”

“It doesn’t matter – “

“Mom. If you want me to stay away from her, then just tell me what’s going on.” His tone was raised in exasperation.

Angela's mouth opened and closed as she went to argue. “Fine.” She sighed. “Your mom - Valerie’s sister, was insistent about moving to a big city and dragged my brother - your dad, and you to New York where he was robbed and murdered, not even two months later.” Her voice shook. “Our side of the family blamed her for his death. But even so, you continued to stay with your mother on the condition she moves back to Masville.” She shook her head with a humorless laugh. “Little did we know that she ran away and left you in Valerie’s care for two years, almost until you were five.”

Bryce's mouth opened. “Wait. So, I stayed with Aunt Valerie for two years?”

“Yes. I and the other members of our family would visit periodically, and every time we did, your mom was supposedly out on an ‘errand.'” Angela's eyes were glazed over, remembering the events. “We became suspicious and pressured Valerie for the truth and she confessed. It was then I knew that I shouldn’t have left you with those people and fought for custody and won. Your aunt challenged the ruling for, I don’t know how long…” She stepped closer and put her hand on his cheek, fixing him with a loving expression. “But I won in the end. And I’m glad I did because you are the best thing that ever happened to me. And I refuse to lose you. So, do you understand now?”

Bryce watched her back for a bit before nodding slowly. “I… understand.”

She smiled and stood on her tippy-toes to kiss his forehead. “Thank you, sweetheart.” Angela moved away and started for the stove one more time, smiling. “Now! Let’s have lunch.”

 

 

Chapter 2 – Closer

The situation with Bryce's aunt, Valerie plagued his mind for the rest of the day. Even if his biological mother did abandon him, his aunt had taken care of him and even fought for him. Sure, his mom’s hesitation was more than understandable, but his aunt didn’t seem like a bad person. So, despite his parent's wish, he visited Valerie’s home; his mother would be at work as a nurse until the evening, so he was in no danger of being caught.

“Bryce…?” His aunt seemed shocked at his appearance when she opened the door.

“Hi, Aunt Valerie.” He gave a nervous smile.

“What are you doing here? Does your mother know you’re here?” She glanced passed him.

He shook his head. “No, she doesn’t. I’m sorry. Should I not have come?”

She let out a small gasp. “No! Of course not, honey. I’m glad you’re here.” She gave him an easy smile, opening the door wider. “Here. Why don’t you come in?”

“Okay.” He dipped his head and stepped inside.

“Are you hungry? I don’t have much yet, but I can whip up a sandwich or something.” Valerie closed the door and walked over to him.

“It’s okay. I already had lunch. Not to mention one too many of your cookies.” Bryce chuckled, patting his stomach.

“I’m glad you liked them.” Her eyes sparkled, watching him closely.

He shifted uncomfortably after a few seconds with her intense scrutiny. “…Is there something wrong?”

Valerie laughed awkwardly. “I’m sorry… It’s just I can’t believe how handsome you’ve gotten.”

“That’s a bit embarrassing, Aunt Valerie.” He rubbed the back of his head. “But thank you.”

“…It feels really good when you call me that.” She smiled warmly at him.

He met her gaze directly. “Mom told me everything that happened when I was younger… Did you really raise me for two years?”

“I did.” She nodded.

“I’m sorry that I don’t remember.”

She shook her head. “Don’t be. You were only three at the time.” She glanced at the living room that only had one sofa in it. “Would you like to see some pictures?”

“Really?” Bryce asked, excitedly.

Valerie giggled. “Mhm. Come on.”

She led him to the sofa where they sat down beside each other. Next, she reached into the cardboard box to the right of her and pulled out a thick photo album.

“Wow. You look exactly the same.” Bryce exchanged glances between his aunt and the picture of her holding his hand in a park.

“You really know how to inflate a woman’s ego, don’t you?” She laughed, looking at him.

He blushed and averted his eyes back to the album. “Man, was my head really that big as a kid?”

Valerie huffed out another laugh. “I think you were quite cute. Though you were a handful at times.”

“On behalf of my younger self, I apologize.” He laughed out loud.

“No… there’s no need to apologize.” She shook her head, turning in her seat to face him more. “Being with you was one of the happiest times in my life.” A nostalgic and sad expression was on her face.

Bryce hesitated, thinking of his next words. “I know my mom still has negative feelings towards you and the others… but I know you’re not a bad person.” He paused. “Um… that’s actually why I came over here. I want to have a relationship with you Aunt Valerie. You’re my family, too.”

Tears immediately rolled down both eyes as she smiled happily. “You don’t know how happy that makes me hear that.” She put her hand on the side of his face. “I know I’m basically a stranger in your eyes, but I’ve never forgotten about you.”

Bryce smiled and wiped away the tears on her face. “You’re not a stranger to me, Aunt Vee. We just have a lot of catching up to do.”

She laughed and removed her hand. “Yes. Thirteen years’ worth, give or take.”

“Well, we have time. Especially since summer break starts soon.” He smiled wider.

“What about your mother? She won’t be happy about this.” A concerned expression appeared on his aunt’s face.

“I’m eighteen and I can make decisions for...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SuperWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments