Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I never knew i felt this way

"At 27 years old my daughter moves back in with me after her divorce."

18
1 Comment 1
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I had been divorced about two years and had my own place and things were going pretty well for me.I wasn't seeing a lot of woman but I did not care I was happy.About four months ago my twenty seven year old daughter moved in she was going thru a divorce herself and her ex was being a jerk. She came to me because she gets along with her mom about as well as I do. I had no problem with it. I had a spare room and welcomed the company. She had a good jib worked a lot and if I remembered a great cook.It was nice to have her around. Her shitty relationship had taken a toll on her, I did not say that. She had put on a few pounds wasn't really keeping up with her hair and really wasn't wearing a lot of make up. I knew how she felt I went thou that period to in my divorce. First week she was there it was just a lot of catching up and getting use to living together again. It was bad but I liked having a woman around. Just bad cause it was my daughter. I also noticed she wasn't that little skinny girl anymore she was a woman.i hated to admit it but I found myself checking her out from time to time. When she got home from work it was just a t shirt no bra and boxers.I found myself sneaking tit shots all the time. She was about five foot six had dirty blonde hair long very straight. Her eyes were like mine very blue very dark. Ill guess she is about one hundred and fifty pounds.she has her moms skin very smooth and extremely white almost pale. What I did notice is her tits were a lot bigger than her moms.And were kind of saggy but in a good way. The only thing I missed was my alone time, time that I liked to watch porn and jerk off. I just hid it in my room .

 About the second week she was there I was alone in my bed naked and just jerking off to some online videos I had watched. I forgot to close the door but was just into a good jerk session.I did not hear Beth come home. she walked right into me jerking my cock with lube my hips bouncing and all. I was so embarrassed I was like a deer in the headlights. I covered myself and shouted I am sorry.What was odd was she didn't run or hide right away she just sort of paused at the sight and then went into her room.After my shock I actually got a charge out of it.Being caught. At dinner she said nothing.Everything was the same.For whatever reason I wanted her to catch me again. And she did. I got more bold with it. I would do it when I knew she was home. I would be jerking off when she got home in the living room. Each time she saw me she would watch a little longer. I would look at her and our eyes would meet now and then.It got to the point she would just stare and watch me till I would cum. It was such a high when she watched and to watch me cum was a even bigger charge.No words ever spoken. Never discussed. About a week after she first caught me I came home from work and as I walked by her bedroom she was on her bed completely naked masturbating with a vibrator. I stood in the hall and watched. Her eyes looked up at me for a few seconds as she continued. I felt dirty and turned on at the same time. I stood and watched till she had a shuttering orgasm. This continued for months. Her and I walking in on each other masturbating.One day I came home and heard banging in the bathroom like somebody punching the wall.I opened the door she had a dildo with a suction cup on it stuck to the wall in the shower and was fucking it like crazy. When she saw me there she actually opened the shower door so I could get a better look.
 
About this time this all started the casual nudity in the house became more and more common. It started with a towel around her when she went to shower to her walking in the bathroom naked in the morning.then I did the same. Eventually we were meeting for morning coffee in the nude and talking.One cold rainy Sunday we both had nothing to do we stayed in all day hanging out nude watching movies.

Sweeet_bee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sweeet_bee

I always had a hard time not getting a hard on. I was in lust with looking at her body.Her milky skin her tits that just bounced all the time her nipples her huge like chap stick covers. Her ass was so white and so smooth and it jiggled like her tits did.Her pussy was not like her moms either. She had big lips very meaty. She shaved from time to time but mostly she had a little hair around it.I had seen her asshole a few times when she bent over and it was perfect. As white and milky as the rest of her body with a little pink center. I of course was fighting every urge I had. Was I sick this was crazy. But it went on for months.

That changed July fourth. I came home and she was on the couch her leg draped up over the back of the couch.Naked her pussy shaved smooth.legs spread wide. Her vibrator in hand she was going from her clit to stuffing it in her cunt.She was moaning and pinching her hard nipples. Hips bucking.What was different is she looked me in the eye but didst stop. She normally would just glance at me.Our eyes just locked. I was just floored. I stripped down so I was naked as well. I got on the opposite side of the couch so I was facing her and jerked off like never before. We both just stared at each other. She watched my cock and hands do there work. I could smell her cunt. I could hear how wet she was.I saw her wildly bucking and knew she was cumming. I blew my load all over I have never cum so much or so far. It was all over my belly her feet. She got up and came over to my side of the couch and snuggled. I had my arm around her and ran my fingers thru her hair with the other.She said, You know what I think about when I do that? I said no. She said YOU. What do you think about,I admitted I thought about her. We just layed there my mind racing with questions. I wanted to kiss her would she freak out? I wanted to touch her tits her nipples feel her pussy. I couldn't could I?What if she didst want that? Oh my god I wanted to fuck my daughter. I did more than anything. She cant want that can she? I didst have condoms what a odd thought.
 
Just then my questions were answered. She took her hand and gently felt my balls and slowly played with my cock. I was so turned on I started to get hard again. She slowly jerked my cock till it was hard. I reached over and gently piched and tuged at her nipple. She felt so soft so smooth so warm so sexy. She wispered in my ear lets go into the bedroom. We got up and she led me into her bedroom. We laid down on our sides facing each other. We kissed and held each other tightly. Our tounges going wild. I went from her wet pussy and clit back to her nipples I couldnt get enough. Her hand wraped around my cock just making it harder.Our bodies moving just to get closer. She rolled on her back and I just flowed with her. She grabed my cock and it slid into her cunt. My god it was the best feeling ever.I couldnt belive I was fucking her. My cock never got so hard or stayed hard as long as it did when I was in her. We kissed so so much our hips grinding. Telling each other how good it felt how long we both wanted to do this. She called me by my name not dad. She kept saying Billy you feel so good.I felt her cum. her pussy just clamp around me. She was so wet. She came like her mom.I felt my load coming. What do I do? I always tell a partner I am going to cum so I know were they want me to cum. In them On them? I didnt say a word I just did what felt good I was fucking my daughter and I was going to cum inside her and I did. She said oh my god Billy I feel that oh my god. I couldnt belive how intense my orgasm was.We just fell asleep for a few hours after it was over.It was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. That was a few days ago. We have both been busy and havent been together. we did talk about it that night.we both agreed that we have to do that again. 
Published 
Written by fire56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments