Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Fucked my Aunt

"the story of how i fucked my beautiful aunt"

65
7 Comments 7
104k Views 104k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Legendary Story
My name is Frank and I have been dreaming of fucking my aunt Eileen for a while. It all began one Sunday when my cousin decided he wanted to sleepover at our house. When my eighteen-year-old cousin arrived, I went to the door to let him in. He came in and showed me that he'd just got the newest Call of Duty game. I thought to myself, oh for fuck's sake, now I will never get to sleep, because he always plays it with the TV up as loud as he can get it.
 
Just as I was about to close the door behind him, she walked down the path to our front door. As she clicked the car locking button on her key it seemed as if she was walking in slow motion with some kind of sexy music playing in my head. She said to me, "Are you still playing doorman?"

She said this because whenever there was anybody at the door I was always the first person to answer the door. As she walked past me I could smell the perfume she always wore, and I saw her ass clearly in those tight black jeans that just hugged her cheeks. You've heard of guys having a face you would never get tired of hitting, well my Aunt had a body you would never get tired of fucking. 

Then a little later I was walking back to the kitchen when I saw my mom was showing her sister places she dreamed of going on holiday. My aunt was bent over looking at the computer screen and quickly, before they saw or heard me, I ran back to the living room were I was. I couldn't resist my urges, so I ripped my trousers down to my ankles, not even loosening the rope and pulled my boxers along with them then proceeded to stroking on my cock. I was now smashing my balls into high heaven thinking of how well my cock would fit up her pussy as the cum exploded out of my balls I moaned and groaned, "Ah Eileen".
 
I must have shouted this a bit to loud as I heard foot steps of my aunt in her high heels as she asked, "Was someone calling me" and quick as flash I pulled my trousers up hitting myself in the balls doing so. Now I wish I took my time and untied my fucking trousers as I sat back down in such pain I was biting my finger so I wouldn't make any unusual noises. As my aunt entered she asked me, "Are you OK" as I was now sweating. I told her I was fine and she walked over kissed me on the cheek to say goodbye.

Late at night as I had earlier guessed my cousin was playing call of duty turned up loud with his eyes glued to the screen. Little did he know I was lying in bed holding my cock thinking of his mom as I yet again whacked out another load for his mom.

So at about quarter past 12 in the morning I was finally drifting of to sleep when the phone rang. My mom got it and explained that I had to go up to my aunts house to fix a water leak so I threw a cup coffee into me to wake me up ironically.
As I grabbed the keys to my car I asked my cousin STILL playing the X box would he like to come with me but he was way too interested in playing that game.

When I arrived at the house my aunt showed me where the water leak was and I could see that it was nothing serious just a lose pipe joint. So I tightened it up in no time at all and could see the time was now a quarter to 1 as my aunt now offered me a drink of tea to warm me up.

As we sat drinking our tea in the kitchen I noticed that her robe had come loose and I could see a great bit of her cleavage. I got an instant erection and could not stop thinking about fucking my aunt, she even caught me looking but said nothing.

When I got lost in her dark eyes I uttered the words, "FUCK ME". I was worried she was going to tell my mother she replied in a shocked voice, "What did you say.

Bigassnolimitsdirty6
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigassnolimitsdirty6

Did you just tell me too fuck you?"
to which I replied, "Look aunt this is what you do to me" as I pulled my 7 inch cock slowly out to show her
she told me, "You don't know what your doing you sick fuck" So I told her, "You better not say anything to mom or I'm going to fuck you". But I realized what I was saying and was about to apologize once again but she replied before that, "I won't tell if you fuck me good enough". 

She grabbed my cock and asked me, "Are you sure you want this" as she pulled off her robe and revealed a corset and thong she was wearing and said, "You know those pipes didn't just come lose all by themselves" with a cheeky smile on her face. So I forced my lips on to hers kissing her very passionately before breaking away and swiping everything of the table before lifting her onto the table and telling her "Oh I'll show you how much I want this"

I get down on my knees and pull of her thong to reveal a perfectly sculpted pubic mound and she says to me, "Do you like it Frank I did that for you because I know you like to look at pussy's like mine". I don't even respond I just bury my face in it and take in her scent as I hear her call my name like I called hers, "Ah Frank" followed by some moaning, groaning and a lot more licking.

She then stands me up, pushes me against the wall and starts stroking my cock softly as she pulls down my trousers to see my balls and cups them in her other hand and squeezes them quite vigorously causing me too let out a high pitched scream and a request to, "Suck my dick Eileen" so she licks my head and kissing it . While she teases me I grab the back of her head and force her down on my rock hard cock, right down her throat and hold her there for a couple seconds so I can hear my favorite noise, (the sound of a woman choking on my cock).

When I finally let her back for air I was ready for her to just end our little situation and when she could breath enough she told me, "Oh ha baby I love that dick so much".

So I then lift her up, lay her down on the dinning table and start to insert my cock into her pussy. She lets out a massive scream and I quickly take it out and ask her, "Whats wrong" to which she replies, "Your cock is much thicker than Brian's" which makes me think, "Ooh yea" at first then I think, "Oh fuck wheres Brian" and my aunt tells me, "Its OK hes in bed". I think to myself how the fuck would he not hear us, we were as loud as fuck.
 But before I can think about that for too long my aunt orders me, "Hey big dick why don't you worry about my pussy".

Now knowing that Brian's upstairs I am consciously going at a slower pace than I was a minute ago and my aunt wasn't having that so she starts slapping me and shouting, "FUCK ME". So now I am speeding up too keep her quiet. I am going so fast her tits are bouncing so I grab them and she smiles at me before I tell her, "I am going to cum" and she tells me to, "cum inside baby". 
but before I cum my aunt starts screaming, "OOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE". The heat of her cum pushes me over the edge and for the third time today my balls are working over time for the sake of my beautiful aunt, "Eileen I fucking love you".

As I lay beside Eileen on the dining table she tells me, "I have great news, Your mom will never know how great you are at fucking me". For the next two hours I continued to fuck her brains out "Ooh Frank fuck me with that thick cock and cum on my face".

Published 
Written by hairyballs1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments