Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Caught My Daughter Fucking On Webcam And I Liked It

"As a sex starved divorcee, I resorted to the internet. One day I came across someone too familiar..."

13
1 Comment 1
6.4k Views 6.4k
994 words 994 words
As a divorced mom, I was very sexually frustrated in the prime of my life and just about anything turns me on, anything!  I masturbated every night but still couldn't satisfy my needs, no matter what toys I used. This is when I began going online and got my kicks from watching porn and webcam shows. I began to become open to anything and found even women started to turn me on, enough to watch lesbian sex. I only told my best friend, Tanya, about my masturbation sessions and my interest in women.

It all started on a Friday night after I finished playing tennis with some friends, the kids were all out for the night, so I felt obligated to take advantage and stroll around naked like I used to when I first married my husband. I got showered and ready for bed at around 9:00 p.m.

As I usually did before bed, I opened my laptop and began to browse some of my favourite websites, watching several porn videos, mostly threesomes which what got me going most these days. Imagining it was me getting fucked by two men at once or getting my pussy licked by a young lady while I sucked a huge dick!

I reached for my pink dildo from under my bed and began to tease my clit with it on vibrate. I loved playing with my pussy but could just never get myself to orgasm, it just wasn't as good as the real thing. I continued to browse the internet, now on webcam sites to see people live. This helped me imagine that people were just as horny as me right now!

I then searched the couples section, to see people enjoying their love life. Both young couples and older couples. I loved to see older women with younger men, it always give me some sort of hope with younger men and easier to imagine the women being fucked could be me.

I then reached a couples' webcam, you could not see their faces but the girl was taking her boyfriend's huge dick from behind, she was young and looked like she was having the time of her life. Playing with her clit while she was fucked hard. She had an amazing body with huge tits for her size. They had a microphone and I could hear her moaning,"Fuck me harder mmm."

This got me going, my pussy throbbed. I pushed my dildo deep inside of me. Her boyfriend began to slap her ass while she cried out. I could see her long blonde hair beneath her shoulders, but their faces were just out of shot.

They fucked in doggy style for around 20 minutes. I forced my toy deeper and deeper, feeling involved in this couple's sex life. I used my other hand to play with my tight asshole, managing to fuck it with two fingers while I thrusted my toy deeper into my soaking pussy.

This was the longest I had played for and it felt amazing.

NathalyDaniels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NathalyDaniels

This young girl was taking a huge tool deep inside her. After a while, he withdrew his dick and she spun around to take it in her mouth. That is when something happened that changed my sex life forever.

The blonde girl's face came onto screen as she took her boyfriend's dick into her mouth. It was my oldest daughter Natalia! I could not believe it, I stopped dead. My dildo in my pussy and my fingers in my ass. I thought I would be disgusted with her, but as she took that huge cock all of the way down to the base, I couldn't take my eyes away. At just twenty years old, she took the dick like a pro.

I couldn't help but fuck my dildo and my fingers at the same time. I didn't know what to think, should I be ashamed of what I was doing? I pulled out my soaking dildo and fucked my mouth with it, tasting my own pussy juice, mimicking my daughter's sucking action.

My daughter rose from her knees to go back into the doggy position, as her boyfriend positioned himself behind her and placed his dick in her ass! I could not believe it. I have only had anal sex once, and that was with Natalia's father. This drove me crazy, taking the dildo I had just cleaned with my tongue and shoving it straight into my ass. I heard Natalia's moans, "Fuck my ass baby, fuck my ass."

I squatted on my bed, fucking my ass with my huge dildo. I rubbed my clit violently, sending me over the end.

Natalia's boyfriend Jeremy, fucked her deep and hard while slapping her ass, he cried out, "I'm going to cum Nat, I'm going to cum in your sexy ass."

She then yelled in reply, "Do it please, I'm going to cum so hard!"

This was it, I began to shake uncontrollably. Then it happened, I came so hard, for the first time in years, while watching my daughter getting fucked in the ass. My cunt dripping all over my sheets, while I screamed out, "Ohhh Natalia."

As soon as Jeremy came in her ass, they switched off the cam. Leaving me with a dildo in my ass and cum stained sheets. I was so shocked at what had just happened, but didn't regret it in the slightest. Watching my daughter getting fucked, made me cum so hard. I saved their cam page as a bookmark to make sure this was not the last time I saw my daughter on cam.

This made me see my oldest daughter in a whole new way, she walked around the house in her underwear and I just could not take my eyes off of her. This is just the beginning of a long sex filled story.

Keep an eye out for Chapter 2: I Caught My Daughter Fucking On Webcam And I Joined Her...

Published 
Written by lyds1992
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments