Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Catch my Daughter

41
10 Comments 10
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Hey everyone. Remember me - Sadie? I told you recently about my hot dream where my daughter interrupted my lover and I. Well a couple of years ago, I saw her and her boyfriend hard at it.

Husband David and I were off to Hawaii on vacation, and we invited Paige, my daughter, and her then-boyfriend to join us. They had been dating for a few months and he had stayed overnight at our place a couple of times. John was seventeen at the time, and in many ways still a boy, but he worked out so was fairly muscular. Paige was sixteen, but more mature than John physically and mentally, and even at that tender age sported amazingly firm 36c boobs, which with her long blonde hair and hazel eyes made her incredibly sexy looking.

On our first night, David and I were a little tired from the flight – but not John and Paige who quickly got changed and headed straight for the pool in the late afternoon sunshine. David – forty at the time, and 6ft, 190lbs – and me – thirty-eight, 34c, 120lbs long blonde hair and hazel eyes – just lounged in the large sitting room overlooking the pool, and enjoyed a glass or two of wine as we watched the youngsters having fun in the pool. John was wearing a pair of board shorts – loose and just below the knee, while Paige was wearing a skimpy yellow string bikini, which in reality did not leave a lot to the imagination.

After a while, we ordered in pizza as I was too exhausted to cook anything. We all sat outside by the pool eating the pizza and chatting away. It was beginning to get a little dark by this time, so I put the pool lights on. David and I had another glass of wine after the pizza, as the youngsters returned to the pool. We drank it slowly, and as I finished mine I said to David – “I think I’ll turn in for the night – are you coming?” winking at him. He needed no further encouragement and quickly finished his wine too. I shouted to Paige that we were going to bed, and to turn the pool lights off when they were finished.

David and I went to the large master bedroom and showered together in the double shower, lathering each other all over. We both began to get horny and, while we would normally fuck in the shower, as we were tired, got out and dried each other before lying down on the queen size bed. As we had forgotten to put the air conditioning on, the room was warm so no covers were required. We cuddled up to each other, me massaging David’s cock, while he reciprocated fondling my breasts. Both kissing each other gently, much less energetically than usual, but still lovingly.

As David’s cock reached its full eight inches, I lowered my head and took it in my mouth, savouring it and running my tongue around it and along its length. He responded with a gentle moan as I began to suck a little harder. Soon afterwards, I stopped teasing him, whispering to him, “I am really tired darling – let’s just fuck.”

David nodded his approval and I straddled him before lowering myself down onto him, slowly but surely. As his cock entered me he moaned again, pushing upwards towards me, until eventually his full eight inches was inside my wet cunt. We got a nice rhythm going, tempered by our tiredness, making love more than fucking. I was getting close to orgasm as I felt David fucking me faster. Miraculously we both came at the same time, and we collapsed in each other’s arms, quickly falling asleep.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

Not sure what time it was, but later I woke up feeling very thirsty. I got up to go and get a drink from the fridge. As I went into the kitchen area, I noticed the pool lights still on – and the pool was empty. My first thought was that Paige had forgotten to switch them off. But as I went to turn them off I noticed them both on the large poolside sofa – Paige jumping up and down on John, obviously riding him.

Paige’s top was off, and her firm tits were bouncing up and down – I had a wonderful side view of them both and was rooted to the spot. I just couldn’t take my eyes off my daughter fucking – it was just sooooo hot. I moved back a little away from the window so that I would not be seen and stood there in the semi-darkness as Paige rode her boyfriend like there was no tomorrow. As the pace increased, my hand went to my pussy, still sticky from David’s cum earlier in the night. I felt a wetness emerge as my fingers stroked my lips, and slowly entered my pussy – one and then two fingers.

Presumably because they knew we were sleeping, they were reasonably quiet and the patio doors were closed, but I could still hear them both moaning with pleasure as they fucked and neared their orgasms. I saw Paige arch her back as she came, soon after falling forwards on top of John who had obviously just pumped his load into my sexy daughter's willing cunt. As John withdrew, I could see that he was not particularly well endowed – but it was obviously enough for Paige They curled up on the sofa together as I retreated back to the bedroom before being seen.

Needless to say by this time my pussy was extremely wet and I was feeling so horny. I needed to do something about it. As I returned to the bedroom, David was breathing gently, and I leant over and kissed him on the cheek. He stirred, saying, “What’s up darling?” as he sort of awoke, and I moved my wet cunt towards him so he could smell my readiness. Wasting no more time, I climbed on the bed, straddling his face before he could go back to sleep. As he realised what was happening I felt his tongue run along my pussy lips, finding my wet slit and savouring the taste.

This was going to be the relief I needed. As David became more awake, his expert tongue licked and pleased my pussy, him moaning gently as he enjoyed the taste of my dripping cunt. It did not take long for me to cum as his tongue entered me and found my erect clit. As soon as he touched it I came and came – squirting juices all over his face, my back arching as I did so. Shortly afterwards I climbed off, and lay down beside him, kissing him and savouring my taste from his face.

We then both drifted back to sleep in each other’s arms. When we awoke in the morning, David asked what had got into me during the night, especially as we had been so tired. When I told him what I had witnessed, he began to kiss me and nuzzle my boobs, saying that he wished he had seen it too. As he sucked and bit on my now hard nipples, I stroked his cock which immediately responded and we quickly fucked before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. Paige and John were already there and the coffee ready – the energy of youth!

To this day, Paige does not know what I witnessed.

 

 

Published 
Written by Sensualwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments