Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I came to Lush

"The story of how I came to Lush."

6
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
946 words 946 words
This is my first story, so any feedback would be amazing.

It's my last day to spend time with my family before I go back to college. I spent the morning shopping with my mom, I had to go to Victoria's Secret to get some new lingerie. I gotta look good when I go back to college. I found this cute set of Pink lingerie, I can't wait to try and put the moves on my room mate.

I got home and I changed into some my new lingerie, and my black leggings. I found my soccer jersey and threw that on, it covered my ass, so my brother couldn't check me out. I went downstairs to talk to my mom for a bit, and she said dinner wouldn't be ready for about an hour and half. I was really bored, so I decided to watch a movie. I called for my brother to see if he wanted to watch too, I was going to watch his favorite “American Pie”.

I called, no answer. My mom mentioned he might be upstairs sleeping. I slowly walk upstairs, and make my way to his room, the door is closed. I open it slowly, I don't see him on the bed, I look to the other corner of the room and he's there in just his boxers hand on his cock. I look at the computer screen and I don't see any porn, I'm confused.

I startle him, “Hey little bro, whats going on?”

“Uhh nothing...” He puts his cock back into his boxers, embarrassed, sometimes I think he forgets I lost my virginity to him. A year ago when he was 17.

“Well I came upstairs to see if you wanted to watch a movie, but you look a little busy.”

“I was reading” he proclaimed.

“Reading what?”

“It's this sight I found about a year ago. People post stories about all kinds of sexual experiences and fantasies.”

“Thats weird” I told him, even though I didn't really think so.

“Yeah, I'll read you one”

He read me a story about a girl who learned how to masturbate from her sister, my brother must really know what I like, by the end of the story I was rubbing my pussy through my tights, I was really wet.

“So, do you still wanna watch a movie sis?”

“No, I have a better idea”

I take his hand, and lead him to his bed, he gets the idea because he throws me down and starts kissing me. The bliss is overwhelming, we're making out and he's playing with my boobs. I love when he pinches my nipples, they're so sensitive. I flip him over so I'm on top, I take off my soccer jersey so he can play with my boobs a little easier, before I know it my bra is off too, and he starts sucking on my boobs, nibbling my nipples...

CharlotteBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteBrownn

I'm soooo wet.

I'm straddling him, I can feel his erect seven inch cock on my ass pushing against my tights wanting to get in. I get off him for a second and take off my tights, to just show him my new pink lace thong. He goes bonkers, and his cock grows another inch. I take off his boxers and take his cock in my hand, stroking up and down slowly, enjoying my brothers rock hard cock.

He moans in pleasure. Grabbing my ass, squeezing both cheeks.

“Mmmm does that feel good baby?” I ask him.

“Oh god sis. Suck my cock now.” He pleaded. I wanted to I, and I wasn't in a teasing mood, I was so horny.

I kissed the tip of his cock and licked up and down his shaft. After I got back to the top I swirled my tongue around the tip once more, than took the whole thing in my mouth. I sucked him off for a good fifteen minutes before he started to say he was coming, then right before he came he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down all the way to his base, so he could cum in the back of my throat. I gagged but loved every second of it.

“Why don't you give me a little attention until you come back to life?” I asked him, playfully pouting.

“Of course baby.” He replied.

He kissed me, passionately. Then slowly kissed down my neck nibbled on my nipples, then down my stomach and my inner thighs. I loved the way he was teasing me, but then he finally started licking my pussy. It felt so good. Licking up and down my slit nibbling on my clit. I can't stop moaning, he knows what I like.

Once he kept that up I was ready for him to fuck my silly.

He put me on my hands and knees, so he could fuck me from behind. It felt so good I was so close to coming. Then all of a sudden he slapped my ass. He rocked my world.

“OooooOOOOh Fuuck I'm coming!” I screamed.

“Oh good baby, me too.”

I got him out of me and took him in my mouth to finish him off, he wasn't wearing a condom, and I wasn't on the pill... plus I really enjoy the way semen tastes. I took him in my mouth and sucked for just a little bit longer. He came in my mouth and I sucked it all down my throat.

We just laid on his bed and snuggled for a bit. He caressed my body, and we made out.

“Mmm” I cooed. “I think I'm going to have to join Lush now”

Published 
Written by Mandylynnn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments