Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Midwest Summer - Stepping Into Another Life - Part 5

"Terrana and Trista explain their relationship to Killian's son."

8
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"Hot Midwest Summer is a series of several parts. For comprehension and flow, it's best to read the series in order."

The last few weeks had been grueling for Trista as she finished squaring all the details for her move. With her sister's help, her nephew Silas and his friends, the hard work had paid off. In two short days and one day before her sister flew back east, Trista would set out on her journey to move her small family.

Thankfully Silas had agreed to help his aunt drive so long they kept an endless supply of beef jerky and Dr. Pepper. It could also be the masterfully crafted mishap that Terrana devised to motivate her stepson. After all, who would pass on the opportunity to watch a beautiful woman shower, aunt or not?

Terrana felt much better knowing that her sister wasn't going to be driving the large moving van by herself. Feelings of guilt crept up, knowing she was not able to join her sister on her voyage, and Killian had been tied up at work for weeks. Terrana fabricated the perfect solution which Trista passionately showed her appreciation for.

Not really unexpected, the last few days Terrana and Trista had to answer the various questions that Silas posed about their relationship and her move. Surprisingly, Silas was accepting, and even at the age of twenty, he handled what could have been an otherwise challenging situation with respect and compassion. With as much time as Silas had spent with his aunt and stepmother recently, hiding their feelings and the ever-present passion would have proved torturous for Terrana and Trista.

Terrana sat up in bed, holding the phone to her ear as she confirmed and checked into her flight for the following afternoon. Trista lay on her left side, facing her sister in bed. Feeling her sister's skin touch her, Terrana leaned back gently, loving the warmth of Trista's hot breasts mashing into her lower back.

"God, you turn me on, always," Terrana sighed while hanging up the phone.

Looking at the clock, Terrana scoffed at the green illuminated time. "Ugh, 7:30. It's way too early," Terrana grumbled as she turned and lay back down facing her sister.

Bringing her fingers to Terrana's hair, Trista slowly pushed her hair from her face. Terrana leaned forward, mashing her tits into her sister's, shuddering at feeling their most intimate flesh touching. Trista placed her hand on the side of her sister's face and pulled her close. With their eyes open their lips touched, the electricity shooting from their lips to every sensitive spot on their bodies.

"Mmm, God I love kissing your lips," Terrana sighed as she melted into her sister's embrace.

"We have plenty of time before I leave. I want to make love. Then fuck," Trista whispered into her sister's mouth.

Terrana tingled from her sister's spoken words and wrapped her arms around her perfect naked body. Trista opened her legs to allow Terrana to slide her legs in-between. As Trista slid her tongue into her mouth, Terrana glided her thigh down then up, feeling her sister's already hot pussy against her thigh. Sucking Trista's tongue into her mouth, Terrana instantly felt all sensations turn into aches between her own legs.

Her hands roamed over her younger sister's body, feeling the goosebumps rise off her skin. Terrana, bringing her left hand up between their bodies until she felt the warm fatty tissue of her sister's tit in her hand. Kneading and pulling her nipples, she felt Trista begin grinding her pussy on her thigh. Terrana relaxed her grip wanting to take her time.

Pulling her lips from her sister's, Terrana began kissing the right side of Trista's body. Confidently, Terrana avoided a single touch to any of her sister's most sensitive area's. Terrana licked around her sister's tits and down to her stomach, running her fingernails up and down Trista's body at the same time. From her shoulders to her thighs to just below her slit and down to her knees. Trista attempted multiple times to stuff her nipple into her sister's mouth or force Terrana's fingers to touch her aching slit, but Terrana refused.

"Just fucking finger me. Suck my nipples. Something... fuck, you're driving me insane," Trista begged under ragged whispers.

Terrana giggled softly as she kissed and licked Trista's bikini line, mere inches away from the outer folds of her labia. Her hands continued to roam over her sister's body, feeling the goosebumps continue to grow under her soft touch. Smelling Trista's freshly shaved pussy and the intoxicating scent of her leaking womanhood, Terrana could feel her sister's body react to her touch. Looking up at her sister, Terrana pulled her sister's hand to her face and began kissing her hand and sucking on her fingers.

Closing her eyes, she took in every raw sensation before lowering her head eye level with Trista's nipples. With the back of her fingernails, Terrana trailed her fingers up to Trista's soft squishy tit and circled gently around her thickened nipple. Watching the bumps from her areola pushing her nipples to their full hardness.

"Fuck, Sissy, please just make me cum, I'm begging you," whimpered Trista under her sister's touch.

Terrana formed a crooked smile as she opened her mouth and blew on her sister's nipple. Just when she thought they wouldn't get any harder, she watched her sister's nipple harden to smoothness from the elasticity of her nipple erecting to its limit. Without even touching Trista's hard fat nub, a small pool of milk formed and slowly dripped down rolling toward Terrana. Opening her mouth, she caught the droplet of milk on her tongue and ever so gently pushed the bead back to her sister's nipple.

Opening her mouth again, Terrana's mouth covered Trista's nipple entirely. Biting down while sucking, raising her fleshy nub enough to suction her lips around her entire areola. Steadily sucking, Trista's nipple began flowing a gentle stream of milk down her sister's throat. Terrana literally drank for several minutes from Trista's tit while slinking her fingers closer and closer to her fire.

Trista was enjoying being devoured by her sister. Nothing in her life has felt so emotional, raw, and passionate all at once. Looking down, she watched her sister skillfully suckling her tit. The intimacy of her sister drinking her milk as she lay next to her was indescribably wicked. The attachment both physically and emotionally was, in effect, causing her pussy to spasm out of control.

"Fuck, you taste like nothing I have ever tasted. Your milk is overwhelmingly perfect," Terrana breathed raising her head for a moment.

Trista groaned softly from Terrana's words. Feeling the flow of milk pouring from her tit into her sister's hungry mouth. Trista lowered her hand and placed it on top of her sister's hand, sitting stationary just below her belly button. Pushing her sister's hand down, Trista began spreading her legs. This time Terrana didn't resist as Trista slid her hand over her clit down to her slit.

Trista thought to herself how unbelievably wet she was. Her arousal had been continuous all summer long. Now, however, she felt her pussy juices literally leaking from her sensitive slit down to the depths of her asshole. Just the thought of her female fluid leaking everywhere along with her sister's feeding sent Trista's fire into a raging inferno.

Prying her legs and untangling them from her sister's, Trista pressed Terrana's fingers past the slippery folds of her cunt. Trista released her hand from her sister's as Terrana began sawing her fingers in and out, pressing Trista's clit hard against her palm.

"Holy shit, you're going to make me cum," Trista whimpered through the ragged breath.

Smoldering from her sister's touch, Trista grabbed hold of her other tit and began squeezing hard as she bucked her hips into her sister's hand.

"Fuck…cummm…" Trista grunted while throwing her head back into the pillow.

Trista rode the waves of her orgasm; her warm milk-covered her hand and ran down her sides. Terrana continued plowing her fingers into her sister's silky-lined cunt feeling Trista's pussy tighten around her fingers like a perfectly molded sheath.

Feeling the release of Terrana's lips from her nipple, Terrana looked at the utter satisfaction all over her sister's face. Trista looked down smiling at her sister and welcomed Terrana's gentle kiss as she lay beside her.

"Now, it's time to fuck," giggled Terrana, crawling to the other end of the bed.

"What are you up to?" Trista smiled devilishly at Terrana.

Terrana lay on the bed with her head toward the end while Trista remained at the top. Lifting her sister's right leg up, Terrana pushed her own right leg down into the bed. Scooting herself forward, she adjusted their legs until their pussies were nearly touching.

"Oh my God, I've always wanted to try this," Trista's moaned.

"As have I," Terrana responded, pressing the heat of her pussy against the slippery mess of her sister's.

Terrana grabbed her sister's leg just below her knee. Locking her fingers together and slowly started grinding her fat pussy lips against Trista.

Nothing was sexier than watching Trista prop herself up, her tits leaking down her belly, with her legs spread grinding into her older sisters cunt. Terrana began grinding faster and harder, each time Trista met her thrust. Both of their pussies ground into each other. The smell of their sex colliding together and the sloshing sounds of their pussies leaking into each other nearly finished Terrana.

Terrana released Trista's leg and reached up to pull on her own nipples. Throwing her head back in the pure carnal passion, she felt their pussies so wet and no longer sticking as the ground each other. Terrana looked down watching her younger sister squirting stream after stream of milk onto their cunts.

"Holy fuck, I'm going to cum," Terrana gritted through her teeth.

"Not yet, Sissy, cum with me. I'm almost…" Trista attempted to finish her sentence but instead started grinding harder, lifting her ass from the bed.

Just as their pussies began erupting, the sisters took hold of each other's hands pulling each other harder into the other.

Terrana began squirting into her sister's cunt as Trista was right in the height of her explosion. Feeling the sensations of her sister, Trista jerked her hips hard into Terrana's clit in her final thrust of release.

Exhausted and satisfied, they both collapsed back onto the bed.

Looking toward the end of the bed, Trista smiled, "enjoy the show?"

Terrana looked a bit confused until Trista pointed toward the door. Standing there, Silas with a visible erection.

"Well, if he didn't, I sure as hell did," laughed Terrana.

"Fuck. I'm sorry. I came in here to find out when aunt Trista would be ready to go. Then my entire body froze, and I couldn't move," Silas tried to explain.

Terrana looked at Silas and then Trista and started to laugh. As Trista got out of bed to head to the shower, she bent down and kissed Terrana deeply.

"Well, your aunt asked you a question," Terrana said, looking at Silas.

"I'd be a fool not to," Silas clumsily responded.

"Good," Trista agreed, slapping Silas's ass before walking out of the room.

"So you need help with that?" Terrana looked at Silas seductively.

Silas had no idea how to respond. His mind was conflicted, but his eyes couldn't leave his stepmother's massive 36D tits.

"Come over here and take your shorts off," Terrana said, patting the bed.

Terrana watched as Silas slowly walked over, pulling his shorts down as he did. His cock sprang free just inches from her mouth. His thick seven-inch cock was just like his father's, she knew someday she'd find a similarity.

Terrana reached out and took her stepson's girthy cock into her hand and gently began to stroke it. She knew just by the tautness of his balls he wouldn't last too long.

Opening her mouth, she swallowed every inch of his cock. Her saliva coated her stepson's cock, and as she worked his dick out, he thrust his hips forward, forcing it all the way back in. Terrana loved the crudeness of having her mouth fucked.

Pulling off her stepson's cock, she looked up at him while slowly stroking. "When I suck you back in, I want you to hold either side of my head and fuck my throat until you cum. When you cum, do not pull out," Terrana instructed.

Sliding Silas's cock back into her mouth, he did as instructed. He pulled his hips back and while holding on to his stepmother's head, he rammed his cock back in. Her nose pressing against the base of his dick. Repeatedly Terrana felt her stepson jackhammer his cock into her throat. As she began moaning, she could feel the head of his cock swell.

"Fuck yeaaaa," grunted Silas

Spurt after spurt rocketed from Silas's cock. Terrana could taste the youth of her twenty-year-old stepson as he continued to unload his cock in her mouth.

As Silas stopped thrusting and jerking, Terrana pulled back sucking every last drop of his cum into her mouth until he popped out.

"Holy fuck, that was incredible," sighed Silas as he began pulling his shorts up.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as I did," halfway Terrana agreed. With a sexy smile, she opened her mouth to show her stepson his spent seed coating her tongue.

Silas left the room and walked down the stairs to wait for his aunt while Terrana gathered her clothes before joining her sister in the shower.

Terrana climbed into the shower with her sister and immediately began washing her back. As Trista soaped up her front, Terrana brought the loofah between her sister's legs and leaned forward to her ear.

"I'm such a whore, Sissy," Terrana whispered.

Trista turned around, looking at Terrana and smiled. "I know you are, but I love it and love you."

"I just sucked Silas's cock for him because he was so hard," Terrana continued whispering as she opened her mouth.

Trista took one look at Terrana's tongue. She could see the remaining cum her sister had in her mouth from her nephew. Smiling, she moved closer to her sister and pressed her tits into Terrana's and pressed her lips to hers. As Terrana opened her mouth, Trista slid her tongue in tasting the undeniable flavor of cum.

"Fuck, this is so hot. I never thought I would enjoy being such a nasty cock whore," Trista whispered into Terrana's mouth.

Trista and Terrana continued soaking for a few minutes longer, washing and fondling each other under the hot water.

Trista exited the shower first and dried off while Terrana finished rinsing her hair. As she finished drying Trista handed the towel to her sister before leaving the bathroom to get dressed.

Downstairs, Trista had started packing the cooler with soda. Terrana came down the stairs to join everyone with her hair still wrapped in the towel. Terrana grabbed a couple of empty grocery bags and started filling them with snacks. With her hair still wet the smell of peaches filled the room.

Silas grabbed the finished bags and took them to the cab of the moving van. Sitting them down between the air-ride seats, he fired up the diesel engine and flipped on the air conditioning.

Inside the house, Trista emptied the last bag of ice into the cans of soda before closing up the cooler. She looked at her sister, who appeared to be in a daze.

"Are you ok? Feeling guilty for sucking your stepson's cock?" winked Trista.

"Hell, no, he's got a fine cock, and his cum is young and tasty. It was delicious. I just keep thinking about it and comparing it to Killian's. It's very similar," Terrana explained while fanning herself.

Trista laughed at her sister, "I may have to check it out for myself," she noted while continuing to laugh.

"We may want to talk to Killian before any of that happens. If he finds out either of us did anything without talking about it first, he might get upset, especially with it being his son. I'll call him in a little bit, and I'll let you know," Terrana responded.

"Oh yeah, excellent point, we better do this stuff right and keep ourselves in check from time to time. It's all about respect. Learning to communicate is so new to me when it comes to my desires and wants," Trista explained.

Terrana pulled her sister close to her and kissed her passionately. "I don't know if I can survive a few days without you."

"I know. But think, we'll all be together soon, and at least you'll get to jump on Killian first," Trista mockingly pouted.

Terrana and Trista began laughing at each other as Vicki walked into the room with her arms open. Grabbing Trista, Vicki pulled her daughter into a tight and warm embrace. Trista felt her mother's nipples pressing against her and sighed.

"I'm going to miss you and the kids so much," Vicki began to cry.

Terrana joined them, setting her coffee down on the table. Hugging her mother and sister before she sat down.

Trista wrapped her arms around Vicki and planted her lips onto her mother's. Instantly, Vicki opened her mouth and accepted her daughter's passionate kiss. Trista immediately turned on, sucked on her mother's tongue briefly before slowly backing away.

"You keep kissing me like that, and I'll never leave," Trista panted while Vicki laughed.

Trista said her goodbyes and boarded the moving van. "Let's get rollin'," Trista chuckled as Silas put the truck into gear.

With nearly four-hundred-and-twenty miles into their journey, everyone was starting to become restless. Even with all the stops made everyone was hungry for a real meal and looking forward to stretching out. Trista stared out the window in a daze, it felt as if she and Silas had been talking for eight hours straight.

Buzz

Trista looked down at her phone; it was a message from Terrana. "I spoke with Killian about what we talked about this morning. As you can expect, he had his cock in his hand as I told him about sucking Silas. LOL. I mentioned that you may take it upon yourself to induce something naughty, and he responded that he hopes you do."

Trista smiled from ear to ear. Still in shock and awe at the openness and completeness of this new relationship with her brother-in-law and sister. Even tingling a bit as she considered the excitement of being totally submissive to them...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CoolMidwest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments