Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot For Step Mother

"Scott pounded the apple pie with his hard cock fantasising over his new step mother"

45
6 Comments 6
4.2k Views 4.2k
856 words 856 words

Scott Harris was a nineteen-year-old, good-looking guy with an amazing girlfriend. But he had a secret, a shameful secret. He had the hots for his new stepmother called Lorraine. Lorraine was like Monica Bellucci with long dark hair, huge bosoms, and a perfect body and face.

Scott one day heard the shower running and quietly walked from his bedroom to the bathroom and peered inside. He saw the silhouette of his stepmother's body behind the shower curtain. His eyes grew wide with shock as he felt a stirring in his groin making his cock grow hard in his boxers. He knew he should turn and leave, but he was frozen, hypnotised by the thought of his stepmother naked behind the curtain. Scott's eyes continued to stare as his cock continued to grow, straining against the material.

Scott's left hand ran over his hard cock and adjusted his balls which sent a pleasurable sensation, making his body quiver. His hand went inside his boxers and began to move it up and down around the shaft of his hard pulsating cock.

The shower turned off.

He stopped masturbating and quickly turned and rushed out back to his bedroom, locking the door. Scott breathed heavily.

Man, that was close, he thought to himself.

Scott sat down on his bed and looked down at his cock which was rock hard like a space rocket. He pulled his boxers down and began masturbating again. His breathing increased as he moved his hand faster and a smacking sound came as he thought of his stepmother.

"Oh, shit, I'm coming!" he said softly to himself.

His body convulsed with pleasure as semen squirted out from the tip of his cock all over his hand.

It was nighttime, and Scott's dad and stepmother had gone out to a party so he was alone and horny. He opened up the fridge and took some chicken out and made himself a sandwich. A few hours passed and he was sitting on the couch playing, 'The Last Of Us', on his Playstation 4 console.

Suddenly, Scott stood up and walked back into the kitchen and opened the fridge, and saw an apple pie. He took it out while chuckling at the memory of that infamous legendary apple pie scene in the 1999 movie, "American Pie," where the main character fucks an apple pie.

All of a sudden, dirty thoughts of his stepmother crossed his mind, which made his cock grow hard and big in his shorts. Scott placed the pie down on the counter and inserted two fingers into the centre of it and made a hole. The moist wetness of the pie made his cock throb. He pulled his shorts down to his knees and then hovered himself over the pie and then inserted himself into it.

DollyPaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DollyPaterson

Scott released a gasp of pleasure at how nice the cold filling of the pie felt around his cock. He began to move in and out of it slowly and then the rhythm grew with intensity as he moved faster and harder. Scott gasped pleasurably as he felt himself building up to orgasm as he visioned his sexy and hot stepmother naked before him.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit!" he cried out. "Oo, Lorraine, I'm thinking of you, baby!" His body went into spasms as he cried out with pleasure all over the messed-up pie. Scott sighed with satisfaction.

Suddenly, there was a loud gasp with utter shock as the front door opened and then closed.

"Scott! What the hell are you doing?" Mr. Harris cried with anger.

Scott jumped off the messed-up pie, completely embarrassed and ashamed. He pulled his shorts back up.

"Hi, Dad, Lorraine," he said awkwardly. "You're back early."

"What did you do to my pie?!" Lorraine cried in shock.

His eyes lingered down over her sexy body in the black satin dress showing her breasts and he shamefully felt his cock rising again in my boxers.

"Scott!" Mr. Harris cried. "Control yourself!"

"I'm trying, Dad!" Scott defended himself. The more he looked at his stepmother's breasts, the more he felt his cock throbbing and straining against his shorts.

"Bill, why don't I help him?" Lorraine suggested.

"How?" asked Mr. Harris.

"He's about to explode in his pants. I should give him a helping hand."

Mrs. Harris walked over to her stepson and pulled his shorts down and her eyes lingered down to his cock then looked back up at him with a smile.

"My, my, someone's a big boy, aren't they?" she purred seductively.

Scott gasped out pleasurably as his stepmother's right hand began giving him a handjob.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" he cried. His body convulsed and ejaculated all over her hand.

Lorraine wiped her hand with a paper towel and then his cock that made him cry out pleasurably again.

"Are you feeling better now?"

Scott smiled. "Much," he replied.

She turned and walked back to her husband. "Come, Bill, let's go and have some fun."

He watched his dad and hot step mum walk up the stairs. Scott couldn't believe he had just gotten a handjob from his hot stepmother. He was in heaven.

Published 
Written by Lustpassion84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments