Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly Lets Mommy Indulge

"Holly shares with Mommy"

12
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
921 words 921 words
It was Sunday. One more chance to play with Mommy before Daddy came home. Holly knew exactly what she wanted to do today. Her bedroom would be the scene of yet another sexual encounter. She had not been able to persuade her Mom to come into her playhouse. However, Holly thought of something that Mommy wouldn't be capable of resisting. The plan was in place. Now to get it started.

Mommy went out in the morning for her daily jog. It was one way she kept her mature body in such amazing shape. Holly excitedly got on her phone and made a quick call.

"Hello. Mommy will be back in about an hour. Come over if you want to play," Holly said into the phone then hung up to get ready.

Right on time, Mommy entered the front door, exhausted from her run. Holly was nowhere to be found. She assumed Holly was out and went upstairs to take a shower. The cool water felt wonderful on her warm skin. Thoughts of the previous day crept into her mind. Images of her daughter's pretty face looking up between her silken thighs had Mommy's pussy tingling. Natalie had pleasured her so well that it was unbelievable she was only 18. Mommy felt the need to touch herself, but decided to withhold masturbating until she finished showering. She wanted to lie on her big soft bed and fuck herself properly. Hurriedly, she dried off and headed for her room.

As she neared Holly's room, Mommy heard whispers and laughter. Her door was partially open so Mommy crept forward and peeked inside.

Holly and her cute boyfriend, Bobby, were making out on the bed. Mommy's eyes widened when her daughter unzipped his pants and released his beautiful cock. He was HUGE, at least 10 inches, by her estimation. Mommy's mouth watered as she watched Holly tease the tip with her tongue. Wrapping her lips around the monster, Holly took him down to the base. Mommy stared in disbelief as her daughter slipped the full length into her hungry mouth. Mommy's hand slid under the towel and found her moistening pussy . She circled her clit with eager fingers. It was such a turn on to see her little girl with a mouthful of cock.

"You can join us, Mommy," Holly said, noticing her Mom's reflection in the mirror behind her bed.

She was caught spying. Nothing to do now but surrender.

Mommy shyly entered the room. Both Holly and Bobby were smiling at her as Holly stroked his large cock.

"Take off your towel, Mommy," Holly demanded smiling wickedly at her Mom.

She obeyed, letting the towel fall to the floor. Bobby licked his lips , taking in the sumptuous view. Holly could see that he was mesmerized by her Mom's lovely figure.

" Doesn't she have a killer body?" Holly asked him.

Skinny_Nally
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skinny_Nally

He nodded his agreement.

Holly motioned Mommy to come join them. Mommy sauntered to the bed and, hesitantly, sat down on the edge. Holly pulled Mommy closer and kissed her full lips while still stroking Bobby's manhood. Bobby was frozen as he watched his girlfriend and her Mom kissing passionately.

"You can touch her," Holly said.

Bobby grabbed hold of Mommy's beautiful breasts, squeezing and pinching the nipples making them rock hard. He took one erect nipple into his mouth while Holly licked and sucked the other. Mommy was relishing the attention. Having her tits played with always made her pussy wet and this time was no exception. She was absolutely drenched. Holly pushed Mommy down onto the bed and began to caress her pretty feet.

"You start at the top and I'll work my way up," Holly said before sliding a toe into her wet mouth.

Mommy moaned as her daughter pampered her feet, sucking and licking each toe. With her mouth open, Bobby slipped his tongue inside and they kissed for the first time. Her mouth tasted so sweet that Bobby didn't want to stop. But he knew there would be even sweeter things to taste later on, so he kissed his way down her neck working towards her beautiful firm breasts. Mommy was in heaven as her two young lovers pleasured every inch of her body.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Mommy?" Holly inquired, then started to kiss her way closer to Mommy's dripping wet pussy.

Holly playfully nibbled on her thighs while Bobby sucked on Mommy's gorgeous tits. He pulled on each with his teeth, causing the nipples to harden with delight. Her daughter had finally reached Mommy's soaking wetness and dove in, hungrily lapping at the sticky sweetness.

Meanwhile, Mommy had grabbed for Bobby's manhood , stroking it gently as he licked across her engorged nipples. She tensed as Holly slid two fingers into her pussy while flicking her tongue over Mommy's clit.

"Want to suck that big cock Mommy?" Holly asked, a devilish grin upon her lips.

Without answering, Mommy took him into her waiting mouth. She gagged at first as she tried to stuff all of him into her mouth. Relaxing her throat, Mommy was able to take Bobby even deeper on the next try. He moaned out as she devoured his cock. Pulling herself away from Mommy's pussy, Holly joined her in sucking Bobby's cock. Together Mother and Daughter licked and sucked his massive cock. Holly playfully slipped a finger into his ass which made him moan even louder. They were going wild on his manhood as he laid there and enjoyed the attention.

" Ready to ride that dick, Mommy?"

Published 
Written by sexual41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments