Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly Invites Natalie Over For A Pool Party

"Holly enlists Natalie's help"

17
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The next morning Holly woke to find Mommy gone from her bed. She went downstairs, Mommy was making breakfast. Holly came up behind her and gave her a warm hug and a peck on the cheek. Wondering if Mommy would mention last night, Holly sat down and asked her Mom how she slept.

"Fine dear," Mommy answered.

"I had a great night's rest," Holly offered."It's supposed to get hot today. Would it be alright if Natalie came over? I was thinking we would go swimming in the pool."

"Sure honey. Natalie is always welcome."

"You can join us if you'd like," Holly added with a sly grin.

"I've got a few errands to run this morning. Maybe after I get back," Mommy replied.

Mommy finished eating, kissed Holly goodbye and was out the door. Holly felt so horny as she thought about the day ahead. Time moved so slowly until Natalie finally arrived.

"Hi sexy," Holly said as she invited Natalie inside. They kissed each other and let their hands roam free.

"I've missed you baby," Natalie replied walking beside Holly into the living room. Natalie kissed Holly deeper and longer this time, enjoying her friend's beautiful lips. She started to undo Holly's top, but was stopped quickly.

"Let's save that for Mommy," Holly said pushing her friend's hands away.

Frowning, Natalie responded, "I'm so fucking horny, I need some pussy."

"Don't worry," Holly said smiling wickedly. "If you are good you'll get to taste Mommy's wet pussy today."

Natalie smiled at the thought. "Your Mommy is so hot. I've wanted to fuck her since the first time I laid eyes on her."

The girls strolled into the backyard. They took off their tops and pulled down their shorts. Holly wore a pink bikini with black polka dots. Her breasts were practically popping out of the skimpy top. Natalie was clad in a bright orange bikini. She looked so delicious that for a second Holly thought of ditching the plan and devouring her right then and there. But the mental image of Mommy on her back, legs spread wide as Natalie lapped at her juicy pussy was just too great a temptation to pass up. She did indulge in a kiss, which turned into a heated make out session.

So engrossed in each other, they never saw Mommy enter through the outside door. Holly glanced over to see Mommy staring at their lesbian show. The girls looked at her, then turned to each other. Lust shone in their eyes as wide smiles came across their pretty faces. The excitement level rose as she moved towards them.

"Mommy, why don't you put on your suit and come join us?" Holly asked as she pictured her Mom in a revealing bikini.

Within minutes, Mommy was back covered in a sexy black bikini that amplified her amazing assets. Natalie licked her lips as her eyes took in the incredible view. Mommy slipped into the warm water getting her killer body as wet as the girls' pussies. Holly could tell by her friend's glare that she was ready to attack. She made up an excuse that she needed to get something, got out of the pool and headed toward the house. Mommy couldn't help but ogle her daughter's voluptuous form.

While Holly looked through her toy chest, Natalie closed in on Mommy pinning her against the side of the pool. The sexual tension was high as Natalie began to caress Mommy's back and shoulders. The young girl was in total control of the erotic situation and she loved it.

"Were you surprised to see me kissing Holly?" she asked.

"Yes, I didn't...."

Before she could finish, Natalie added, "I really want to kiss you, Mommy."

No protest came as Natalie slowly and sensually enjoyed Mommy's full lips.

Seductive_Vivien
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seductive_Vivien

Caught up in the moment, she let herself go and gave in to her daughter's gorgeous friend. As they kissed passionately, Holly scooted by and perched herself on the edge of the pool, only feet away from the action. She brought along a blue vibrator to play with while Natalie played with Mommy.

"You two look hot together," Holly stated , breaking the pair from their embrace. "Don't mind me. I'm just going to sit here and watch."

Holly licked the toy from base to tip as Mommy eyed her curiously. Natalie moved behind Mommy and nibbled on her neck. She bit her ear playfully as they watched Holly take the vibrator into her mouth.

"Your daughter is so sexy," Natalie whispered while pushing Mommy's bikini top aside and revealing her luscious breasts. She tweaked the nipples causing them to harden. Holly continued to slide the toy in and out of her wet mouth. Swimming around Mommy, Natalie placed her mouth over each nipple, teasing with her tongue until Mommy was moaning from the pleasure.

"I've wanted to taste you for so long," Natalie said leading Mommy to the edge of the pool.

Mommy lifted herself up and sat on the edge as Natalie began to lick and kiss her way up her smooth legs. Usually, Natalie liked to tease quite a bit, but she had imagined this moment for years and didn't want to postpone it any longer. Undoing Mommy's bottoms, Natalie threw them at Holly, who was sitting mere feet from them. Mommy's beautiful pussy was bare except for a small rectangle of hair above her clit. Natalie dove between her legs, licking with sheer abandon. Mommy's moans just made her lick even faster.

"Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it!," Holly screamed, so incredibly aroused by now.

Natalie plunged two fingers into Mommy's sopping wet hole. Mommy threw her head back and enjoyed this young girl's assault on her sex.

Holly couldn't take it anymore and dove into the pool next to her sexy friend. Removing her fingers, Natalie offered them up to her horny girlfriend. Holly hungrily sucked on them relishing the sweet taste.

"Help me eat your Mom's delicious pussy," Natalie teased as she pulled Holly in for a kiss. Their tongues swirled around each other as their hands undid their tops.

Lust filled Holly, who was now going out of her mind. Mommy's pussy looked yummy, all bare and glistening with her juices. This was it, no turning back now. Inching closer, she flicked her tongue over Mommy's swollen clit. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. She was licking her Mom's pussy.

"Mmmm," Mommy gasped loving the feeling of her daughter's wet tongue on her slit.

Furiously, Holly lapped at her pussy wanting so badly to feel Mommy's cum on her tongue. Natalie fingered Mommy while Holly increased the speed of her tongue.

"Oh, fuck yes," Mommy yelled out as her orgasm came suddenly upon her. Holly continued her attack, licking up every drop of sweet cum. When she had stopped shaking, Mommy collapsed onto her back, basking in the afterglow of an intense climax.

Holly climbed out of the pool and straddled Mommy. She leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, sharing her sticky goodness.

"Fuck, that was hot," Natalie gushed as she slipped in next to Holly. "How did it feel having your sexy daughter eat your pussy?"

"Unbelievable," Mommy said smiling at her naughty little girl." Promise me you won't tell your Dad."

"My lips are sealed," Holly replied and gave her another sensuous kiss.

The three beauties headed inside for some lunch. And maybe a bit of dessert.

Published 
Written by sexual41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments