Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Here's Johnny

"An afternoon delight"

79
20 Comments 20
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I sit at my vanity table, gingerly pulling on black lace stockings and a matching bra. Rising and crossing to my closet, I slide into my favorite dress, crisp white cotton with black polka dots. Placing pearl studs in my ears and adding a matching strand at my throat, I swipe on a coat of bright red lipstick. This helps me perfect my fusion of June Cleaver and Marilyn Monroe, a wholesome vixen.

I've been waiting all day for him to return, I've missed hearing his voice in the house, and the desire with which he looks at me when he thinks I'm not watching. My eyes follow him hungrily… he is precious to me, and I can never get enough.

Slipping into a pair of black two-and-a-half-inch heels, my giddiness is evident, as I glide down the hall to the kitchen. I pour two cups of coffee and set out a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies, his favorite snack. “I love to keep him happy,” I think, as I pour my cup of coffee and wait, not so patiently. It's enough to wait all day for him, but once I'm dressed and ready for him, I can't help but start feeling horny…warm between my smooth, white thighs, staring happily down at my ample cleavage, smelling my spicy perfume.

Finally, I hear the doorknob on the front door turning and I hear his voice…but I don't hear what I expected; instead, I hear, “There's probably a snack for us on the table, Johnny.” My precious boy brought his best friend, Johnny, home after school.

“Ugh,” I mumble under my breath. Johnny is handsome, but he gets so awkward when I ask him to join Michael and me. He loves to stare at my tits, but he's too shy to touch them yet.

I step through the kitchen door and greet my Michael, “Hello, darling!”

Michael looks up, and neither of us is disappointed. His eyes light up, “Mom… you look, wow!”

I swoop in and kiss his lips warmly, whispering in his ear, “Just for you my darling." I practically hiss in his ear, turned on by the warmth of his hug, and the bulge I already feel in the front of his pants. “You are such a good boy. What shall we do with Johnny?” I ask.

Michael smiles at me, “He'd like to play today, Mom, that's why I brought him home.”

I turn toward Johnny. “Well, hello love,” I purr, lightly grazing the other young man's cheek with a kiss, leaving a red lip print there. “What would you like to do today, Johnny?" I ask brusquely.

As I look up into this young man's eyes, he blushes deeply and leans in to tell me his secret. Clearing his throat, he nervously whispers, “I’d like to take you from behind while Michael is with you, too.”

My smile widens, and I lick my lips hungrily. “Strip down to your underwear and go into the kitchen. I'll pour you a cup of coffee to go with your snack.”

Johnny dutifully strips down to his boxer briefs, stylishly black and clean, I notice. As he and Michael sit munching cookies and drinking coffee, their innocence charms me, keeping the smile on my lips. I perch on a bar stool, sipping my coffee, and crossing my legs provocatively. I give a show of my dark bush, for either of the boys to see. I clear my throat quietly, glancing over the top of my coffee cup, toward the table. Both boys glance up from their cookies and do a double-take as they notice my strategic position.

Bravely, Johnny rises from his seat at the table, crossing the room to where I sit. He puts his right hand to my face, pulling me close and putting his lips to mine, very timidly at first, until I gently part his lips with my tongue. His tongue is warm and moves quickly against mine. I pull back slightly, running my hands down his chest. “Slow down, sweetheart, it's not a race, it's a marathon.”

I beckon Michael from his chair with a look. He rises and comes up beside me, “Yes, Mother?” he whispers.

“Go get yourself ready on the bed for Mother. You know what I mean,” I tell him. He saunters down the hallway, and I watch his slim hips shimmy as he walks, growling low in my throat at the site of his beautiful physique.

I slide down from the bar stool, cradling Johnny’s penis in my hand, through his shorts. I feel the throbbing of his young cock. “You seem more excited than last time, sweetheart,” I whisper, pulling him by the hand toward the hallway to the bedroom.

I can hear Johnny’s breath catch a bit as he replies, “Oh, I am Mrs. J.” As we arrive at the door of my bedroom, I see my handsome son has pulled the comforter down and is lying, naked, his cock in his hand, already stroking himself, getting himself ready for me.

I motion for Johnny to come closer to me and I trace his jawline with one blood-red fingernail, “Unzip my dress, dear.” I tell him. I can feel his hands tremble as he begins at the nape of my neck and unzips down to my waist. Pulling my arms free from the sleeveless dress, it falls to the floor, revealing my black lace bra and stockings. I hear Johnny take a deep breath, and I see the smile on my Michael’s face widen, as he continues to take long strokes on his penis with his hand.

“Damn, Mother! You are so fuckin’ hot! I thought about you all day!” Michael growls, and suddenly I feel hands encircle my waist from behind.

I feel lightly trembling hands slide down, from my navel to the warmth of my bush, and I tremble in response. I try to turn to face Johnny, but I find I'm trapped in his grasp. I take a breath, reaching behind me, I guide Johnny's hard penis toward my asshole, rubbing the head at my entrance, feeling a slight stickiness of pre-cum, “Aren't you a big boy today, Johnny, “ I tease, and I feel him try to push inside me, trying to assert his power over me. “Oh no, dear, that isn't how you take this cougar.”

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

“Wha… what?” Johnny’s voice trembles slightly, and I know his guard is down. Sensing this, I break free from his grip and turn to face him.

“I told you before to slow down, boy. I like it rough but take your time dear. Savor these moments.”  I tell him, pulling him by the hand around to the side of the bed. I slide into the sheets, next to my Michael, and I motion for Johnny to lay behind me. “Now Johnny, I want you to watch how Michael does things, because he knows so well how to take care of Mother,” I whisper, sliding my hands into Michael's hair, and pulling him into a deep, penetrating kiss. We both moan with desire, and we both know we could cum, but we won’t.

Michael and I savor our kisses, as his ravenous hands feel me all over. He strokes my nipples through the lacy bra, then bends his head down to suck on them. I reach down and rub his balls and stroke his already rock-hard cock. I can feel Johnny behind me, pleasuring himself right up against my backside, and I feel him reach to cradle my ass in his other hand. “Holy shit! “ I think to myself. “Maybe he's not so timid after all.”

I am quickly pulled from my thoughts by the sensation of Michael’s hard, hot penis sliding into my warm pussy. He is slow and deliberate, the way Mother likes. I hear him moan and I stroke his hair, “There's Mother's good boy,“ I growl deep in my throat.

Suddenly, I feel a slight rub against my buttocks, then I hear a slight noise, one that I know means Johnny spit into his hand to lube his cock before sliding into me. I feel his penis touch, then part my ass cheeks, and then he enters me slowly.

“Oooh…” I moan slightly. It's been a long time since Mother has taken it from both sides at once.

Michael pulls me closer, then I feel his arms come all the way around me, touching his friend’s shoulder. They both pause, and I'm taken off guard. Johnny continues moving methodically in and out of my tight behind, and I moan and sigh with delight, “Are you sure you haven't done this before, dear?” I ask playfully.

Johnny reaches around and covers my mouth, “No talking Mrs. J, just enjoy.” he murmurs and continues fucking my ass. I'm so taken off guard by Johnny's actions, that I don't even realize that my gorgeous Michael now has his face buried in my wet pussy, teasing me with his tongue. I try to reach down to pet and stroke his hair and shoulders, but he reaches up and pins my arms to my sides. “Wow! These boys really are taking me,” I think, and moan louder behind Johnny’s hand, because I never thought anyone could be better than my Michael; but paired with his friend, Michael is that much better.

Both boys continue to move inside me, and despite myself, I squirm, enjoying every lick and every thrust. They both take their time, slowing down and speeding up as if they're in sync with each other. Finally, I hear Johnny call out, “I'm gonna cum, man…” I wonder if this is some sort of cue, but I don't have to wonder long.

Michael pulls himself from between my legs, his mouth wet from licking my juices, then slides his still-hard cock back into me.

I can hear both boys panting, as they make their own way to orgasm, and I feel so many sensations through my body, tingling in every right spot, and I realize that we are all about to climax together. “Come on, boys,” I tell them, “Let Mother feel your seed!”

I feel them both explode inside me, as I arch my back into Michael's release, then bucking back against Johnny, I gush, my cum flowing down over all of our bodies.

The three of us slump to the mattress, covered in sweat, cum, and all the other sections of great sex. I feel them both shrink, and I finally climb out of the bed, picking up a black lace robe, slipping it on, and doing my motherly duty.

I slip into the bathroom, wetting three washcloths and adding soap, I come back to the bed. Crawling back in between the two boys, who are lying in all their sweaty glory, sloppy smiles on their faces, I take turns washing them. I then sit facing them and let them watch me clean myself, taking very strategic steps to show off my body as I do.

Their smiles both widen, and Michael takes the cloth and finishes cleaning me up. Johnny leans up on one arm and fluffs my pillow.

“Come here, Mrs. J,” he says, so I lie down between these two handsome boys on my freshly fluffed pillow, putting an arm around each of my boys.

Michael kisses my ear. “Love you, Mom,” he whispers.

“I love you, my Darling, “I whisper back. Just then I notice Johnny smiling at me. “What is it, dear?”  I ask.

He smiles, a bit more sheepishly than just a moment before, and leans in toward my ear. “Can I come back sometime?” he asks quietly.

I kiss first his cheek, then I kiss him long and hard on the mouth. Breaking the kiss, I nod, “Of course you can, my dear.”

Published 
Written by CODYGIRL1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments