Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Second Love..

"She loved her son so much, she would do anything..."

24
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Eyes can speak a thousand words. And a mother's love is boundless. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Its more than desire. Its just love."

She came into my office hurriedly with wide eyes, a hint of a smile, finger on her lips, and whispering to be quiet. And then dragged me off my chair and tippy-toed towards our son's bedroom. Matt was sixteen going on seventeen and a shy kid. Never seen any girl call or come by and he has had very few friends. His bedroom door was slightly open and she motioned me to slowly peek. I was getting ready to find out what he was doing and then go, "You are caught, mister". But my hands were firmly gripped by my wife, who looked like she just saw a white angel land in our home and a smile that effused maternal pride!

 

Anyway, she let me peek, and there I saw our kid with his shorts down sitting at the edge of his bed and looking at the laptop screen on his table, where a busty woman was being ravaged by young boys like hungry kittens. She pulled me away and gave me those eye motions. After these many years, we have learned to communicate by just eyes and eyebrows. And I knew exactly what she wanted to do. I gave her a warm smile and a nod. She softly giggled and gave me a peck on my lips. 

 

Let me tell you about my wife. She was a hot mama. Slightly less than 5ft, she was curvaceous. She knew how to carry her 38DD on a small frame and dress for that. And she doted on our son right from the day he was born. She didn't want another kid and I was fine with that! I knew she loved him a lot. Matt was slimmer than his age group and she often blamed me. "You drank his share of the milk when he was a baby." 

I always reply, "Well, he quit suckling remember, you needed my help?". Then she would smile and we would make up. Well, that's for another story. Anyway, I know she will do anything for him or to make him happy.

 

She was unbuttoning her top as she slowly entered the room like a little mouse. And I could see Matt had closed his eyes and head tilted up. She walked up to him and grabbed his head and pushed her left breast into his open mouth. I could see Matt freeze for a few seconds and she did those eye motions to him with a smile and slowly grabbed his hard erection and said, "Mama is here darling, I will take care of you. Now don't stop". And then it happened - Matt sucked in the nipples and all and took as much as her breast into his mouth. He was hungry. She took his left hand and put it on her right one. And he was kneading it, grabbing it. She slowed his hand down and showed him to do it, softer. Hell, she was teaching him! 

 

Matt slowed down the pace now but he was still at the left miracle of my wife. She had her fingers combing his hair, and her right hand kneading his erection. She looked up and caught my eye. I smiled, she was so happy and also very visibly aroused. When his breathing got faster, she looked down, "Yes baby, that's it. Take care of my right one too baby. I've waited so long for you." 

He managed to say, "Yes, mama," between his shift from the left to the right bosom. He was licking her nipples, biting it softly, sucking it in and then letting it out. Oh, he was making her wet and she was smiling and moaning when she looked at me again. I knew what that eye motion meant. "He is so good, honey. I'm enjoying it."

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS

 

She must have felt him pulsing. She asked, "Do you want to cum baby?" He nodded and looked up and met her eyes. She smiled and her hand was now moving faster. He was moving fast too - with his lips and hands. She was moaning and bending forward and he was taking all her breast in. And then at the right moment, he was arching and I saw his ejaculation hit her pants. But she didn't let him go. (She never does). "Yes baby, let it all out," she said as she milked everything out. She made sure every ounce of it came out. I can tell you, it was killing her to see all that spunk wasted and not tasted!!

 

She let him go when he started to go flaccid. And he let her breasts go. He looked at her happy but confused but she gave him a satisfying smile and said, "Are you happy, baby?"

He nodded and said, "Thanks Mama, it was so good, But Mama..." and she stopped him.

"Don't worry honey, It's ok. You come to Mama next time, ok? Not these women on your laptop. Now be a good boy and wash yourself," and kissed him on his forehead. 

 

I quickly moved away from the door and popped my head in when I heard his bathroom door close. She was licking her fingers and giggled at me and made that "Shhh" sign again. She pulled his bedsheet and threw it in a corner and didn't bother to button her shirt. I saw her pair of boobs softly jump as she hurried towards me. And she was still licking her finger! Grabbed my hand and literally was dragging me to our bedroom.

 

Even before I could close the door, her one hand was on my throbbing erection and the other dropping her pants and panties down. She was kissing me like crazy and I could smell our son in her lips. She slumped back to our bed and pulled me on top of her. I knew she was so wet, I slid through effortlessly. "Honey. He was soo good. I'm so happy. Thank you so much for letting me take care of him." she whispered in my ears.

"I loved every minute of it dear", I replied. 

 

As my curiosity got hold of my tongue, "Why didn't you, you know, use your mouth?" I asked.

Her eyes went ten times wider and she almost yelled, "I can?" Maybe that made her more excited and she started pounding her hips on me. "Give it all Honey, I'm so excited. I'm so lucky." She was repeating those phrases many times while kissing me again and again. 

 

I couldn't hold back too long after what I saw before me and where my erection was caught in between at that time. I shuddered and came inside her. She had her legs and arms around me like a crab and wouldn't let me go. "You know you are my first love, right," she whispered again.

"I know." I kissed and bit her ear a bit.

 

I could see the door was cracked a little from the small desk mirror and I could see Matt's silhouette behind it. I smiled to myself and lay on top of her for some more time.

 

Published 
Written by MrFish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments