Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Mother Watched Us

9
1 Comment 1
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I’ve always had a thing for my former girlfriend’s mother. She’s not the most beautiful woman, not by a long shot, but there was just something so sexy about her. I’ve often had the old mother-daughter fantasy and I believe it stemmed from her. There were often times when I was fucking Kelly that I would think of her mother’s naked body underneath me as I fucked her sopping wet pussy. My strides would always get harder and faster as I would look down and in my mind’s eye see Tanya laying there, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as I made her cum before I emptied my balls into her. It gets my heart going thinking about it even as I write this now.

I have never cheated on any of my girlfriends nor would I knowingly sleep with anyone I knew was in a relationship. I’m just not that kind of guy. Therefore I knew my fantasy would never come true but the closest I ever got to knowing what it would be like came when I stayed over at my ex-girlfriend’s house one night in December 1999. I remember exactly what year it was because everyone was getting ready for the New Years Eve party of the century.

The night started off the best way possible. Me and Kelly turned in early for the night in a deliberate effort to make the most of each other. We had been drinking quite heavily with her parents that afternoon so we were very drunk by this point. At the time Kelly was 16 and hadn’t had much experience with alcohol but had learned quite quickly that it would cause her teenage hormone levels to rise exponentially. I loved that.

Kelly was an energetic lover. She liked me to fight her for sex. She got off on being restrained and I enjoyed the power of dominating her teenage body. She was not a small girl but well proportioned. I would not say she was in the BBW class but she was somewhere in the middle and there was always plenty to grab on to.

I don’t remember us getting naked but I do remember that we were soon naked and play-fighting on her pink carpet. As she sat upright on the floor I stood over her and grabbed hold of her hair before tilting my head back. She smiled devilishly because she knew what I was going to do. My cock was getting harder and was now hovering near her face. In one quick move I thrust it into her mouth causing her to gag slightly which if I was honest turned me on even more.

She was still putting up a fight and not wanting to let her stop I grabbed hold of her head and began to fuck her pretty young face. In an effort to desensitize my aching cock I occasionally pulled out of her mouth and rubbed my tip across her face. I say I wanted to desensitize myself this actually made it worse – if that’s the right word.

I grabbed Kelly by the arms and I dragged her onto her feet. I spun her round so her back was facing me and I made her lean forwards with her hands holding her up on the end of her bed. I waisted no time in smacking the right cheek of her big soft ass causing a loud slapping sound to ring out in the room.

“Ssshhh!” she said to me. “My parents will hear.”

“I doubt it,” I said. “They’re both passed out on the sofa downstairs.”

I was of course wrong.

I looked over at the large bedside mirror she had in her room and I could see Kelly’s naked body bent over the bed her arms outstretched to hold her upright. It was a turn-on to look in that mirror and see the effect I was having on her.

AnnaLarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLarson

I had done it many times before.

I pushed my hand in between her legs and reached upwards so that the palm of my hand brushed against her black bush. I pushed upwards feeling her wet pussy on my fingers as it begged to be toyed with and caressed. I gladly obliged and I pushed my middle finger into her begging cunt causing her to gasp in excitement. Her pussy was so wet that I had no trouble getting inside her.

I looked over in the mirror to see her body twitcthing with excitement. It was then I saw the brief glimpse of the corner of a face with a single peering through the crack in the doorway. In our rush to start fucking we had forgot to close the door properly. I recognized the curly black hair immediately as belonging to Tanya, Kelly’s mother.

She was watching us.

My hand was still fingering her daughter and I waited for her to either run away or burst in start screaming – she was often unstable when pissed. To my surprise she just stayed there looking in through the gap as Kelly gave out a loud gasp. Her legs trembled and she began to fall down onto the bed as her body climaxed and she gave out a very satisfied sigh of relief.

Once on the bed she turned over to lay on her back facing me with her legs open. She wanted to be fucked and I was more than happy to oblige but one thought was dominating my mind; what would Tanya do when she saw me penetrating her daughter?

There’s only one way to find out.

I lanced into the mirror to see if we were still being watched. Tanya was indeed there peering in and my heart raced with excitement as a result. I turned to Kelly to talk to her the way she liked to be spoken to when we fucked one another all the while I wanted to see Tanya’s reaction in that mirror.

“You ready for this you little slut?” I asked her.

“Oh yes please,” she begged. Tanya was still there watching, her left hand now leaning against the door frame for support.

“Are you my whore?” I asked Kelly.

“Yes!” she cooed. “Please! Please!”

I pulled Kelly’s legs apart and knowing full well her mother was watching us I thrust my dick into her tight cunt. She screamed in pleasure begging for every single stride. I looked into the mirror through the corner of my eye and I could see Tanya breathing heavily as she watched us. She seemed as turned on as I was although I found that hard to believe.

I thrust into Kelly’s pussy hard and fast. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it any other way. The erotic energey that consumed my body charged me up to the point where Kelly’s pussy was receiving a full on attack by cock. I was almost beating up her lower body as I thrust into her all the while knowing her mother was watching us - and enjoying it. She watched as Kelly climaxed twice in quick succession. Kelly was almost throbbing from ecstasy from it all.

It was not long. Not even a monk could have contained himself in this situation. I pulled out of Kelly quickly as I ejaculated wildly up her stomach even reaching her breasts. As I fell down onto the bed beside her I discretely glanced towards the doorway. Tanya was gone.

I was with Kelly for two more years after that and I always wondered just what was going through Tanya’s mind that night. I think I’d hate to know the answer because the fantasy is usually – but not always – the best.

Published 
Written by Eurylade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments