Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Help Brother Part 2

"Sisters helping brother"

3
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
In the first part of the story Jesse and I shared an intimate moment while she was helping me bathe. I was doing my best to breathe in and out steadily. I was also trying my best to comprehend what had just happened. My own sister just gave me a hand job and I just got to feel my her boobs as well. So Jesse finished washing me. She was beyond beautiful honestly. But I wondered if she was just going for me because of my condition or what. But it was very nice. I loved every single second of it.

“So, do you love me more now that we did this?” Jesse asked.

“Yes I do. That was really good Jesse. I really love you Jesse. You are a very good sister,” I replied.

Then she leaned over and gave me a kiss. That kiss probably was one of the best kisses of my life. Then as we were kissing, Nicole knocked.

“Jesse, JJ? You two in there?” Nicole asked.

“Yes, hold on,” Jesse replied as she got up and opened the door.

Then Nicole saw us both completely naked. She was really confused.

“Jesse why are you naked?” Nicole asked.

“Well, I was just giving him a bath, and I didn't wanna get my clothes wet. That's all,” Jesse replied.

“Well OK. That's a little weird though,” Nicole said.

“Jesse why don't you let Nicole finish giving me a bath?” I asked.

I think Jesse was a little disappointed. But I think she understood.

“Sure,” Nicole replied.

“OK I'll be out there then. See you later,” Jesse said.

Then Jesse got dressed and Nicole came over to the bathtub.

“So, was that weird seeing her naked?” Nicole asked.

“No, you two are still my sisters. And you both always have to wash me and see me in the nude too, so I was fine,” I replied.

“Would you mind if I got naked too?” Nicole asked.

My heart was beating very quickly once she asked that. I wanted to scream at that moment. If I could I'd tear off her clothes myself I would have.

“Yes, that's fine with me Nicole. I still love you even though I see you naked,” I replied.

“OK,” Nicole said.

Then she stood up and started stripping as well. I was so turned on yet again. I got to see not one but both of my sisters completely naked. So it was shaping up to be a pretty good night honestly. As she was completely nude, she got down on her knees and finished my bath for me.

“So did you like seeing her naked? I know she has big boobs,” Nicole said.

“Yes she does. But I think you have some bigger boobs though Nicole,” I replied.

“Oh now isn't that sweet of you to say. You really think mine are bigger than Jesse's?” Nicole asked,.

“Yes. Can I ask you a favor?” I asked.

“Sure what is it?” Nicole asked.

“Can I feel your boobs please?” I asked.

Then I think she was a little pissed. But at the same time she was turned on as well. And she knew my condition as did Jesse. So she did what she thought she should do.

“Yes you may JJ. I love you,” Nicole replied as she put my hand onto her tits.

“I love you too Nicole. Jesse and you are the two best sisters in the world,” I replied.

Then she leaned in for a kiss on the cheek.

“Well thank you. You are a good brother too. You always say thank you and are polite in every way possible. But you really like feeling my boobs?” Nicole asked.

“Yes, I love it Nicole. You have really great boobs. They are nice and firm too,” I replied.

“Could I kiss you on the lips real quick?” Nicole asked.

“Yes, I like that,” I replied.

Then she leaned in once again and gave me a kiss on the lips. I wasn't sure which of them was a better kisser honestly.

BriaCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriaCooper

But I loved both of them a whole lot.

“Would you like to lick my nipples JJ?” Nicole asked.

Then that really got my motor going. That would be awesome honestly.

“Yes please,” I replied.

So she leaned over and put her right tit in my face so I could lick it. I did and it was absolutely amazing to say the least. I felt her nice boobs and licked her nipples as well. It was yet another dream come true to say the least.

“Do you mind if I get in with you?” Nicole asked.

“I would like that a lot Nicole,” I replied.

So she got in with me and really started bathing me once again. As she got down to my dick she stopped.

“Would you mind if I grab it?” Nicole asked.

“Yes please Nicole,” I replied.

So she did. She grabbed it and began stroking it a little. It felt absolutely great her stroking it like that. I almost came right away.

“Do you like that too JJ?” Nicole asked.

“Yes, I like that too Nicole. Keep doing it like that for me, show me how much you love me. I know I love you that much,” I replied.

So she leaned her head down and took some of my dick in her mouth. The hand job was absolutely great. My dick being in her mouth was beyond phenomenal honestly.

“Oh yes Nicole, just like that, that feels so damn good. Keep doing that for me,” I said.

So she did. She made sure I felt good. I think they both just felt pretty bad for me. But it would also have to be more than that. I think they'd both have to have some physical attraction to me. But I wasn't sure at the time, so I just went with it for awhile.

“Holy shit sis. You are some kind of woman to do this for me,” I said.

“I'll do absolutely anything for you JJ, don't ever forget that,” Nicole replied as she took a break and leaned her head up.

“I won't Nicole,” I said.

Then she gave me a kiss on the lips and leaned her head back down. Then she took my dick back in her mouth. She really seemed more than into it honestly. Even more into it then Jesse was. Or maybe Jesse was just afraid to go that far. It's hard to say honestly. But I couldn't hold my cum forever.

“I gotta cum Nicole, I'm cumming now,” I said.

So I came as she put a little distance in between us. Then she gave me a big hug as well. I think we both just loved what we had done. It was a great pleasure for both of us honestly. Then we started hugging each other as well.

“Oh my god, I love you so much JJ. You are the best brother in the world bar none. I mean it truly,” Nicole said.

“Thank you Nicole. I really love you too. And you two are the sexiest ladies in the world as well. I mean damn. You two should be models or something like that. That's how sexy you both are honestly,” I replied.

“Well thank you JJ. That was so damn nice of you,” Nicole said.

Then we hugged once again.

“Well it's true. I'm not just saying that either. I mean it. I often think of you two as sexy ladies I'd like to be with honestly,” I said.

“Really? You feel that way about both of us though?” Nicole asked.

“Yes. You both are very sexy. With your boobs and every other body part of yours. Seriously I'd do you every single day forever if I could,” I replied.

Then we both kissed each other once again. It was more than a good kiss. She knew how to kiss. I never ever saw wither one of them ever kiss anyone else before in my life. So that was a little weird to say the least. But I still really liked it though. So we just cuddled there together for a few minutes.

“Well, have you done it with Jesse too?” Nicole asked.

I wasn't sure what to say to that. Would she be mad if I told her the truth. I had no idea honestly. So I put my hands onto her boobs again. And then Jesse just came in and saw both of us there.

Published 
Written by eaglejj
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors