Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hello, Uncle!

"Love is the strongest tie."

20
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"The story is entirely fictional. It explores the power and capriciousness of love."

My Uncle Neil and I were strangers. We had only properly met a month ago. I knew he was five years younger than my mother, which made him forty-seven, but I had only been three years of age when he emigrated to Canada. In the ensuing twenty-two years, he'd only visited twice, once when I was seven and then again when I was twelve.

He had unexpectedly returned to England six months ago, but with me living away from home, our paths hadn't crossed.

A family wedding eventually brought us together. I recognised him, but his expression made it clear he didn't know me from Adam. My mother, however, eagerly made the introductions.

'Neil, meet Joshua. He's already flown the nest.'

I inwardly squirmed. My name had never sat comfortably with me. My mother knew I preferred Josh but always insisted on using the dreaded Joshua. Also, her comment about flying the nest had been expressed with undisguised approval. I left home gladly, but she had never displayed even a hint of regret.

'Hello, Uncle,' I uttered.

Against all expectations, Uncle Neil and I hit it off immediately, which strangely seemed to irk my mother. The conversation flowed and we ended up spending most of the night in each other's company. Uncle Neil intrigued me. He wasn't what I had imagined. He certainly hadn't inherited the same traits as his sisters. His appearance hadn't altered much except for thinning hair. But his features and build were undoubtedly striking. The warm-hearted nature he exuded added to the appeal. I couldn't help but wonder how he would respond if he knew we shared something in common: we were both gay.

I discovered Uncle Neil's sexuality at the age of sixteen. I overheard a long, animated telephone conversation between my mother and her older sister, my aunty June. Afterward, I heard my mother announcing to my father: "Neil's finally come out. He's shacked up with a bloke."

The news more than piqued my interest. At the time, I felt confused by my own sexuality. I had been immune to the appeal of girls, and even though I hadn't yet felt attracted to a boy, I felt a leaning in that direction. I found out more about Uncle Neil's life over the following days. He lived in a suburb of Winnipeg with his boyfriend Gabriel, who was ten years his junior, and worked as a realtor, which I discovered was similar to an estate agent, The existence of a gay uncle gave me food for thought, but I had issues of my own to focus on, so uncle Neil soon faded from my thoughts.

By the age of seventeen, I knew for certain I was gay. I remained a virgin, but I'd developed a strong sexual attraction for a number of men. However, the thought of my parents discovering my preference filled me with dread. My mother unveiled a quiet hostility to homosexuality. "They aren't normal", her familiar refrain. My father, who had always been a peripheral figure in my upbringing, deferred to his wife's opinion. My older sister Sarah, though, who was studying at university, wouldn't have been fussed. To be honest, she wasn't fussed about anything except smoking weed and protesting about climate change.

I even went through the pretence of dating a girl in a pitiful attempt to cover my tracks. I met Fiona online. We clicked emotionally, and I enjoyed her company.

"She's such a pretty little thing," my mother observed, demonstrating her approval.

I was ashamed of my subterfuge and felt Fiona deserved better. I managed to string things out for two months before she started questioning my avoidance of physical contact, then, I quickly ended the lie, much to my mother's chagrin.

I longed for the day when I could escape her interference and be able to explore my sexuality freely. It took five long years before the opportunity presented itself. The company I worked for announced a move to larger premises, located thirty miles to the north. I earned a good salary and therefore would easily be able to rent a nice flat. Neither of my parents offered any objection to my departure. In fact, they seemed to be glad.

My new life lived up to all my hopes; I explored my sexuality freely. Two months after the move, I had sex for the first time. It was everything I'd imagined sex with a man would be and more.

I wasn't promiscuous; my sexual conquests required an emotional spur, but I'd had a good number of lovers. I enjoyed sex and discovered I had a talent for it. Desire frequently took hold of me, but love had proved to be elusive.

Then I met Uncle Neil.

After hitting it off at the reception, we arranged to meet the following day. We met under a clear blue sky at a cafe in a park. The conversation, once more, flowed. An underlying empathy connected us. The plan had been to spend a couple of hours together before I journeyed home, but before we knew it, three hours had passed. Even then, I suggested we go for a stroll along the river, to which Neil readily agreed. When the time came to part, I did so with a heavy heart. On the drive home, my emotions caught up with me. A comforting presence wrapped around me, and a gentle flutter rippled my skin. I suddenly blinked repeatedly as my eyes moistened. 'Pull yourself together. He's your uncle,' I muttered.

I struggled to sleep. Thoughts swirled in my mind, and desire coursed through me. I'd never previously experienced such a profound feeling for someone. Images of his naked body possessed me. I watched porn and visualised his stiff cock penetrating me. I masturbated. But reality returned. We were blood relatives. I looked online. It stood out on the screen: incest. Sex between an uncle and a nephew is illegal, the only caveat being there had never been a prosecution of consenting adults in the UK. It wasn't deemed to be in the public interest. But no allowances would be made. The long absence between us would be immaterial. In the eyes of all, our love would be impure. The consequences didn't bare thinking about. Nothing could happen. With a heavy heart, I dismissed any notion of romance with my uncle.

My resolve buckled less than forty-eight hours later. I found it impossible to suppress my feelings, and, judging by the four voice messages on my phone from Neil, the feeling was mutual. In the first message, he suggested meeting up, his tone relaxed. In the second message, his tone was more urgent. The third pleaded with me to get in touch, but the fourth message broke my fragile resistance. He expressed his genuine concern. "Josh, please get in touch. I'm worried". My heart swelled, and a feeling of love enveloped me. I called his number. The words between us were few but heartfelt. We agreed to meet the following evening.

As I drove to Neil's flat, a calmness descended over me. The worries that had daunted me were now banished and replaced by joy and hope.

Neil smiled tenderly and welcomed me in. The warm ambiance and tasteful decor added to the sense of relaxation. I felt immediately at home.

I sat on a beautiful sofa where I exchanged pleasantries with Neil as he made coffee. Eventually, he placed the tempting beverages on a low table that separated our positions. He was casually dressed, and my eye fell on the unbuttoned placket of his navy blue polo shirt, which offered a tantalising glimpse of his smooth chest. I took a sip of the inviting latte.

'Delicious!'

Neil smiled. 'I'm still getting the hang of the machine.' He took a sip from his cup. 'But, I must admit, that's one of my best efforts.'

Our eyes flickered with merriment.

I took another sip and gently cleared my throat. 'Neil, I'm sorry for not replying to your message sooner. You deserve an explanation.'

sublimesquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sublimesquirt

'There's no need, Josh. If anything, I should be apologising to you for being a nuisance. I should've respected your privacy.'

Neil's genuine tone and expression touched me. For a moment, I couldn't speak.

'The truth is I wanted to reply straight away, but I felt conflicted.'

I looked coyly at Neil, who smiled supportingly.

'There's something I haven't told you. In fact, I've kept it close to my chest.' My heart pounded as I paused. 'I'm... I'm gay.'

Neil's features broke into a broad, affectionate smile. 'Josh, I know.'

'You know?'

'I sensed it the moment I met you. But I have a confession to make, the suggestion had already been conveyed to me...by your mum.'

'What!'

Neil sat forward. 'About two months back, your mum invited me over for a chat. I immediately thought she was up to something. We chatted generally for about twenty minutes before she brought you into the conversation. She came straight to the point, acquainting me with your indifference to women except for a brief and, in your mum's words, unconvincing dalliance with Fiona. She admitted that she first suspected you were gay at sixteen.'

'Sixteen!'

Neil smiled tenderly. 'The truth is your mum's an astute judge when it comes to these matters. She guessed I was gay before anyone else. Your mum wanted my view on the matter, which I flatly refused to offer. I had no idea what type of person you were, plus it's not an uncle's business what his nephew gets up to. And even if I had known you well, your mum is the last person I'd want to discuss sexuality with. Her homophobia may be subtly expressed but it's no less virulent.'

The revelation had thrown me, but at least it had broken the ice. I felt emboldened. I held Neil's gaze. 'I don't think of you as my uncle.'

He offered a knowing smile. 'I think we are on the same page, Josh.' He edged forward. ' Sometimes even after getting to know someone, you still don't truly understand what makes them tick. And other times, you meet someone new and straight away you understand what they are about. The latter is how I think about you, Josh.'

The emotions that had swirled turbulently over the previous two days got the better of me. My eyes moistened; I instinctively covered my face. 'Sorry,' I spluttered. 'I don't know what's wrong with me.'

As my fingertips blotted the corners of my eyes, Neil stood and calmly sat beside me.

'There's nothing wrong with you. We both know what's happening. I've also been conflicted, but I don't want to deny my feelings. Life's too short to worry about what other people think.'

A frisson of anticipation hung in the air. My skin tingled with excitement.

Neil's hand gently rubbed the small of my back. 'I'm really attracted to you, Josh. I wouldn't lay bare my feelings if I didn't believe you felt the same way.'

'I do.'

Neil pulled me closer; the warmth of his body coerced me to reciprocate. I lay my head on his shoulder; my eyes closed. Sensual vibes entwined us. All my worries dissipated. I felt free.

'I love you!'

Neil kissed me. Our soft, moist lips moved in unison. Passion inflamed. Our tongues stroked. Neil pressed me back into the sofa, inciting my arousal. We kissed breathlessly. Sublime ecstasy infused my entire being. A hand nestled on my bulge, the fingertips gently squeezing my throbbing shaft.

Neil suddenly pulled away and stood over me, his hand outstretched. 'Let's go to bed,' he said longingly.

Spontaneously, I took his hand.

We indulged our nakedness. I lay on my back gazing at the ceiling, my skin warm with ardour. Neil's moist lips ran down the centre of my chest. I twitched as the tip of his tongue probed my belly button, his cheek brushing the head of my twitching cock. I felt consumed by desire. I moaned expectantly as he pushed my legs upwards. I grabbed the back of my thighs. Neil gently rolled his hand up and over my cock. A current of pleasure shot through me. I whimpered. My legs spread, and I felt his wet lips kiss the hollow of my groin before his head lowered. Gently, he pulled me forward slightly. I gasped as his tongue touched my perineum. His warm, wet tongue ran down the thin covering of skin.

'Mmm! Mmm...yes!'

'You like that?' he whispered.

I couldn't respond. My mind swirled with a myriad of sensations, rendering me wordless. Up and down his tongue ran. My toes involuntarily clenched and a stream of rapturous moans filled the room.

'You smell luscious.' He spread my buttocks and ran his tongue to the centre of my anal triangle. His tongue lapped my rim. 'Your pussy is beautiful! It tastes like coconut.'

Spontaneously, I pulled my legs up, dilating my rim. The tip of his tongue slipped inside. Intense pleasure rippled over me. Endorphins overloaded my nervous system. The stimulation of my erogenous zones was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I didn't want it to stop. Whatever Neil wanted, I would willingly consent. His tongue probed deeper. My hole tingled with every lick. I wanted his cock where his tongue now explored, but he had other ideas. He kissed my vibrant rim and lapped my perineum, once more, the sensation even more pleasurable than before. He pushed himself up and lowered himself between my spread legs. Instinctively, my limbs wrapped around his body. I emitted an effeminate moan as our cocks petted. The proud glans, slippy with precum, writhed desirously, the thick shaft of Neil's eight-inch cock dominant.

'Mmm!' That feels so good,' I gasped.

Neil's grinding intensified. I ran my fingers down his smooth back, caressing his lower spine. He moaned. My hands ran over his firm buttocks as they rose and fell. I gently stretched each cheek, stimulating his sphincter.

'Aah...yes! Fuck! That's amazing.'

We copulated wantonly. Our moans of sexual love resounded through the flat. Neil's thrusting intensified as his climax neared. Suddenly, he bucked, and semen pumped onto my stomach. My finger penetrated into his warm hole prompting more semen to pump. He emitted amatory moans.

Momentarily spent, his grinding let up.

'Don't stop. Please, don't stop,' I implored.

Neil resumed. My hands pressed down on his buttocks, every thrust burgeoning my ardour.

'Mmm! Keep going.'

Suddenly, my toes curled; my body jolted, and semen spurted forcefully. My cries of pleasure were emitted in a long exaltation. For a moment, I existed only in a dream-like state.

Neil and I remained welded together, our wilting cocks pressed against each other. I caressed his back and buttocks, the soft skin warm and moist to the touch.

Slowly our energy revived. Neil rolled to the side, the semen that coated our torsos ran freely. We lay side by side. No words were spoken.

I turned and lay my head on his smooth chest, my hand caressing his fat, limp cock. Neil's left arm threaded around my shoulder, and his right hand gently stroked my pert buttocks.

'It's never felt like that before,' I said quietly. 'I enjoy sex but it's never been as good as that. You were amazing.'

Neil pulled me closer and kissed me tenderly. 'It felt special. It doesn't happen very often, Josh. Two people who just click in bed. It's the difference between sex and making love.'

'We made love,' I stated.

'We did.'

'I'm in love with you, Neil.'

'I love you too, Josh.'

Our lips touched and our bodies became one.

Published 
Written by ChrisLipps
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments