Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He was asleep

"Did he know what he was doing?"

9
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Since the death of my husband some eight and a half years earlier, due to a freak accident, I’ve lived a self‑imposed celibate life with my teenage son and have watched him grow from a rather spotty individual into a rather good‑looking man; well I think so anyway. It was a lovely Saturday night in early July when Adam, who’d recently turned nineteen, had gone down to the pub with his friends and now with him out of the way I contemplated what I’d like to do now that I was alone. Sitting and thinking about my life I just sat watching television and it was about half passed ten that I decided to go and get ready for bed knowing that he had a key and could let himself in. After my usual bath, and because it was a rather sultry night, I went to bed in just my knickers so that at least I’d be somewhat cool. As I lay with my head on the soft pillow I started remembering the wonderful times I’d spent with my husband on this very mattress and as my eager hands slowly wandered over my naked body I soon discovered just how hard my nipples were. Steadily teasing them with my eager finger and thumbs I so wanted to push my right hand inside my knickers before locating my clitoris and rhythmically caressing it. As I lay playing with myself I must have nodded off because the next thing I remember was suddenly being woken up when hearing someone moving about in the bedroom and whether it was an instinctive reaction, or not, but I immediately turned the table lamp on. Now seeing who my visitor was I sat up and watched as Adam moved towards me, with his eyes wide open, and seeing the rather blank expression he’d got realised that he was obviously sleepwalking. Jumping out of bed, which sort of made my smallish breasts wobble; I raced towards him and placed my hands around his shoulders before slowly turning him away as I was sure that he was heading towards the wardrobe thinking it was the toilet. Taking the lead I guided him towards the right room and placed him in such a position so that he could take out his penis and relieve himself.

Not wanting to look at what he was doing I stood directly behind and while waiting became slightly concerned when he seemed to be struggling when trying to remove his lambing tackle, alcohol seems to have this effect on co‑ordination, and being a caring mother I knew that he obviously needed my help. Placing my arm around his waist; I quickly pushed my hand inside his pants and gently grabbed his flaccid penis before removing it. Now ready I pointed it, in the right direction, and watched as he began urinating. Once he’d finished I shook it several times, hoping to remove the final drops of urine, and it must have been a couple of seconds later that I felt the way it was starting to thicken. I know I should have let go and left him but because this was the first time, since my husband’s death that I’d actually got to watch a real cock growing in my hands I just kept hold and closed my eyes. Understanding what I was doing, and any possible repercussions of him not remembering, I smiled when it became fully erect and knowing this I gently twisted his muscular frame until we stood about a foot apart facing each other. Glancing down I saw his young erection curving magnificently away from his body and seeing such a wonderful sight a sudden uncontrollable passion forced me to grab both of his hands before urgently placing them on my eager breasts. Now feeling the softness of his touch I shivered with a desire that I’d long forgotten as he instinctively took, and rolled, my super sensitive nipples causing them to become rock hard. Now feeling excited; I pushed my own hand towards my gusset and felt just how wet it had become. Now with my eyes closed a wicked thought raced through my mind and it was then that I grabbed one of his hands and pushed it inside my knickers because I knew that in the next moment he’d be pressing his open palm against my rather hairless crotch and feeling the puffy lips of my very wet vagina. Whether he understood what I was hoping would happen but he quickly inserted a finger and rather awkwardly began searching for my clitoris and while he was doing this I instinctively took his stiff penis and likewise started masturbating my own son. As we continued I’m not entirely sure how long we were together but whether it was due to the fact that someone else was making me feel excited but I suddenly felt an unexpected rush of pleasure racing through my trembling body which ultimately caused me to fall against his rather sweaty frame. While clinging to him, for support, I looked down and spotted the small droplet of pre‑cum that had seeped from his erection; and understanding exactly what it meant debated what I was to do next. Should I continue with what I was doing, or maybe should I do the one thing my husband would constantly nag me about; and that was to perform oral sex on him. As I debated my next action it didn’t take long to decide and knowing what I wanted grabbed my son’s wrist and pulled him back towards his own room. Once inside I carefully pushed him onto his bed and smiled when he just lay on his back with rather a silly grin running along his lips. Knowing what needed to be done I grabbed his pants and yanked them off so that his erection sprang up with no hindrance. Looking down I quickly removed my knickers and climbed onto his bed. Then I carefully clambered over him until positioning myself so that I was looking directly at the purple head and my vagina was inches from his face. Realising that within a matter of moments I was to break a long standing taboo I just stared at how inviting his stiff penis looked and smiled when seeing an exact copy of his father’s though a shade shorter in length. Realising that it was now, or never, I quickly wrapped my eager hands around his twitching erection and once again began masturbating him. As I continued for some moments with my heart pounding like I’d never known it I quickly placed my tongue against the head and tasted the slight unfamiliar, but pleasant, taste that droplet actually was. It was when feeling his tongue separating the swollen lips of my vagina and moving inside that I gradually took about an inch and a half into my mouth. Whether he actually knew what he was doing to me, or not, but he reached and cupped my breasts in his hands before starting to play with the hard nipples. Not sure how long it took but his body suddenly contracted forcing his pelvis to violently thrust upwards and as he did I felt the power of his ejaculation shooting into my mouth. Being the first time I didn’t know what to do as I started to choke because I swallowed some of his semen while the rest dribbled out of my mouth and onto the covers. Suddenly it happened as his tongue probed and teasingly licked my clitoris; and having said that it was possibly the best orgasm I’d ever had because every muscle in my body contracted forcing me to scream with erotic pleasure. Not sure how long I remained motionless but eventually I moved and lay at my son’s side. Now wanting to thank him for what he’d done; I rolled onto his belly and simply kissed him on the lips. As we kissed I trembled because it got more passionate when I felt his hands slip around my back before coming to rest on my buttocks and as he caressed me I suddenly became very aware of his newly erect penis pressing against my bum. Not knowing what he was going to do it suddenly became very painful as he started thrusting at the dryness and it was then that I realised another taboo that was about to be broken; but in saying that I simply couldn’t take any further intrusion and so got off the bed. Realising that our little escapade was over I returned to my room and went back to bed.

From that night of messing about with my own son I’d lay awake at night waiting for him to return from his trip down the pub so that I could maybe see what might happen if he ever wanted to use my wardrobe again. But it was over the next few months absolutely nothing occurred, not even the chance of doing something risky.

LissaCain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LissaCain

With this in mind I decided to maybe get the ball rolling as I’d like to see what would occur if we ever meet on the landing and accidentally, on purpose, bump into each other. With this in mind it was the next night that I lay on my bed listening for him to come home and when I heard the give‑away tinkle of him putting his key in the lock my heart started beating extremely quickly. My plan was simple. I would be waiting in the bathroom and as he reached the top of the stairs I would casually walk out and maybe bump into him as he walked closer. If the plan worked and he was drunk enough then I might be able to repeat that taboo moment we’d shared. Everything was going perfectly as I quickly raced towards the bathroom and quietly hid inside. Now carefully listening; I heard him quickly removing his jacket before turning on the landing light and climbing the stairs. Getting near the top I acted by flushing the toilet and walking out. “Hey,” he whinged as we collided.

“I’m sorry,” returned my answer and as if to make it appear as if an accident, on purpose had occurred, I quickly stepped away from him.

“Oh,” he smiled in a voice that had absolutely no hint of the fact that he’d even touched a drop of beer. “I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“That’s okay,” I apologised. “I didn’t hear you come in.”

“I don’t suppose you did,” he smiled while looking at me and half giggled as he studied the fact that I was dressed in my shortest lime green negligee; and as he looked I instantly noticed that his eyes were drawn to the fact that my hard nipples were pushing out and clearly visible. “Anyway,” he gulped. “I need to go to bed.”

“See you in the morning,” I smiled when walking to my bedroom and once inside closed the door. If I had any understanding about a man’s wants then I knew that in about 5 minutes my son would start fantasying about seeing a partially naked female before his very eyes; and it really didn’t matter if that the woman was infact his mother because just to see her naked would start a certain reaction. With this in mind I carefully opened the door, so as not to make too much noise, and crept towards his bedroom so that I could place my ear against the door. Sure enough the rhythmic grunting from inside only confirmed my suspicion that he was masturbating and it was then that I knocked on the door before opening it. “You alright,” asked my concerned voice. “Because I thought I heard something.”

The reaction was instantaneous because he lifted his knees, so that it wasn’t obvious what he’d been doing, and looked a trifle embarrassed. “No I’m fine,” he quietly answered while staring directly at my hard nipples once again.

“Okay,” I smiled when about to turn and head towards the door; but at that moment I suddenly stopped. Seeing this Adam looked at me with some slight curiosity as I then started walking back towards the bed. When standing at his side I bent to pick something from off the floor and as I did I’m sure he could see my naked breasts as he stared straight down the front of my negligee. Now holding what appeared to be a pair of soiled mauve knickers, okay I’d planted them, I watched as he turned beetroot red. “I’ve been looking for these,” I teased when holding them in full view. “Because I thought I’d lost them.”

“Not sure how they got in here,” he smiled looking directly at them. “And anyway it wasn’t me.”

“It’s ok if you had,” I smiled while noticing that his slowly moving towards the bottom hem of my negligee. “Because, when your father was alive he’d often use a pair.”

“But I haven’t been using them,” he confessed.

“Why ever not,” asked my curiosity. “Don’t you find them sexy?”

“Of course I do,” he admitted.

“That’s alright then,” I smiled. “Because you’re a young man with hormones rushing about and so anything to do with the opposite sex will cause some reaction.”

“I do realise that,” he sort of stage whispered before admitting to the bombshell. “But I haven’t been able to masturbate for the last couple of months now.”

“What,” I asked somewhat horrified and then thinking about my attitude added. “Sometimes if the body’s not feeling 100% then it’ll not re‑act to a given stimulus?”

“I realise that,” he mumbled averting his gaze.

“So have you been trying,” asked my motherly concern when appreciating his obvious frustration.

“Of course I have,” he replied.

“So when I leant forward did you peer down the front of my negligee?”

Hearing the question he gazed at anything but me and very quietly mumbled, “Yes.”

“And what did you see?”

“Your breasts,” he wickedly grinned. “Your lovely sexy breasts.”

“Did you get any reaction?”

“No,” he answered and as if to prove his statement he pushed the bedclothes away so that I was now staring at his flaccid penis. Now understanding that he may have some sort of sexual hang‑up I did what any mother would have done.

“Would you like to see my breasts again,” asked the question as I removed the negligee so that I stood in just my pale pink knickers?

“Please,” he smiled when watching the way I instinctively cupped both breasts before starting to roll the nipples. Seeing the way they hardened under my control his eyes were constantly fixed.

“Give me your hands,” I instructed when grabbing his wrists and placing them against my naked breasts so that he could feel their softness. As he started to get a more sensual hold, especially when rolling the nipples, I looked down to see whether his penis was become aroused and noticing that it was still flaccid decided to make the ultimate sacrifice. While he was still playing with my breasts I very quickly pushed my knickers to the floor and watched as a big smile raced to my son’s mouth. Needing no further clues he sent his right hand out until it came into contact with my wet vagina and then quickly he pushed an eager finger inside. I looked at him; but still no growth. Realising that he may want me to go that bit further I knelt across his chest and forced my vagina against his waiting mouth. Grabbing his flaccid penis I quickly placed it inside my mouth and started to perform oral sex on him. As I sucked and licked nothing happened; so no change there. “Adam,” I panted as his tongue slid over the very wetness of my vagina. “Can you think of anything that might help?”

There was a slight pause before he answered. “It might help,” he started. “If you were to get on your hands and knees some that I can see your backside and pussy together.”

Being a caring mother and wanting to be helpful, I climbed off and positioned myself as he’d requested. “Is that any better,” I asked as his hand roamed over each of my buttocks before he gently parted them.

“I think so,” he replied as his thumb slipped so easily inside my very wet vagina. For the next few minutes there was no more conversation, to which I was rather pleased, because he was managing to get me close to an orgasm.

“I’m cumming,” I squealed as the power of the moment raged through my shivering body and it was at that point I suddenly felt an erect penis being pushed against my anus. I knew what he was going to do, but couldn’t fight his power because with each thrust he made a little more progress. The pain was annoying but after a moment’s discomfort that final taboo had been shattered and after some minutes of ultimate pleasure I felt him withdraw and in so doing quickly twisted to watch as spurts of semen shot into the air before falling onto my heaving breasts.

He collapsed against my shuddering body and when his lips came close to me I was shocked when he smiled, “You thought I was drunk when I wanted to do that the first time.”

Published 
Written by yellowlavender
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments