Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

having sex with my aunt

"She thrashed wildly buckling under my tongues assault on her erect clitoris, and her juices were slo"

4
0 Comments 0
29.9k Views 29.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Having sex with my aunt

I lived in a pretty regular neighbourhood, with not many fancy things happening. It was mostly quiet, because it was an area where most of the retired people came and settled. Our house was passed down from generation to generation and it now belonged to my uncle who lived there with his wife and kid. I was living there temporarily, as I had to prepare for some competitive exams and I was taking a year’s break for that. They were more than happy to have me, and I was happy too to be living with family even though away from my home.

I still remember when I first saw my aunt and thought she was a pretty regular looking woman, strikingly tall for someone her age but still shorter than me. I was 12 when she got married to uncle, now I’m 19. The first time I checked her out, I wasn't very much impressed. But it wasn't until I saw her at home, in her tightly fit night gown till I actually acknowledged her body. She was 30 something but her figure was unblemished. She was 5’7 in height, fair toned skin and the most perfect shaped boobs (what I figured when I saw the outline on her gown) which I was pretty sure were d-cups.

It didn’t take me long to start fantasizing about her when I masturbated, on my 15 th birthday I distinctly remember I was talking on the phone with a friend who had called to wish me when she came to my room to wish me as well. We used to be very close back then, and she gave me a tight hug and a peck on the cheek, which led to the quickest hard on I ever got. That's when I realized I really wanted to fuck my aunt. I was a virgin till the age of 17, and even after that I wasn't very much experienced but I used to watch a lot of porn so I knew pretty well how to please a woman. Even my ex told me I was really good in bed.

Getting back to the present, I locked my room as usual and was studying. After 3-4 hrs I got up completely exhausted and opened the room, everyone was used to me keeping my door locked as I didn’t like being disturbed by my noisy little brother. I went out and saw my aunt waiting with a smile, and some tea and biscuits. I was relieved, she really had a beautiful smile. We ate and talked, I casually stroked her arm, playfully tickled her she used to treat me like a close friend as well. Funnily enough, she mentioned about my sexual exploits and I was a bit taken aback, but I didn’t mind telling her about a couple of girls I had slept with in the last week. She said, “of course I know, u left the condoms lying around” and I was scared for a second because if my uncle found out I was fucking around, I was dead.

She saw my fear struck expression and said in a consoling tone, “don’t worry dear, I threw it away before he could see it. I don’t want u to get a bashing”.

“well thank u, I guess. But I’m surprised u hid it from him, aren’t u supposed to lecture me about being focused and all” I said with a wink. She said “bleh, a few years ago I might have but I’ve understood that your uncle isn’t really the ideal man either”. I didn’t want to invade into their private life so I left it at that but I did hug her tightly and thank her, promising not to make such mistakes again. She smiled her beautiful smile and returned my hug. I could feel her large melons squeezing against my chest. She got up and cleared the table, as she left I stared at her ass as she walked to the kitchen. My dick was semi-erect and moist with all the physical contact with her.

After having a kid she gained some weight on her arms and a bit of tummy but she still had the bulges and curves in the right places. And her soft skin, made me want to touch her again and again. I went to the washroom, quickly masturbated and came back to watch a movie with her. This was a daily routine that had formed. Studies-snacks-casually feeling her up-shagging-movie. Uncle had gone out with my cousin bro, he came late and we went out for dinner. Later the next morning I woke up and was shocked to see my uncle sleeping on the couch, I thought it must’ve been their usual fight and didn’t give it much thought. Later that afternoon during our chat I enquired about it and she said, “you are a grown up now, I expect you to understand this so I am telling you. Your uncle has been cheating on me since the past 2 years with another woman from her office the only reason we’re still together is because I want my son to be a little older so he doesn’t have to suffer as much”. I felt my stomach lurch, I didn’t know my dream woman was going through such a crisis in life. She didn’t even shed a tear, I moved closer to her and held her hands in mine, “well its not like he was that great in bed either so I don’t really care”. We both knew that was a lie, I smiled and then kissed her forehead saying “I don’t care if I’m related to him by blood, I love you more” she gave me a different look and said “I love you too my dear, but now I have dishes to do so u better go and select a nice comedy to watch”

A few days later, after our evening snacks I helped her do the dishes. As she bent down a little to clean the plates I could see her cleavage. I knew she didn’t care much, but it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. I was mindful of her eyes and kept my gaze there as long and as frequently as possible. I think for the first time in my life, I was aroused beyond my control and I knew I had to do something about it. She took naps after we watched movies so I selected a particularly long one and she slept right away after the movie. It was a chilly evening, and I was almost sweating with excitement as I knew today would be the first day I did things with my aunt.

She was wearing half sleeves top, and lying on her back with arms across her belly, when I crept onto her bed. I was very good at being silent when moving at home, and she was sleeping just as soundly as she was before I entered. I knew it would be too much to start grabbing, so I started with a finger tip on her partially exposed cleavage. Slowly I moved the finger in between her boobs and started moving it around. Her body was so soft, that I was hard in no time. I kept moving my finger in circular motions feeling her squishy boobs shift at my touch, I was constantly afraid of what will happen if she woke up but my urge to go on was stronger than my fear.

ScarlettFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettFuckTS

Finally the top got loosened enough so that I could feel her nipples. One after another I kept squeezing her nipples with the other hand, ever so gently so as to not wake up the sleeping beauty. After 15-20 mins her nipples were erect and I thought it would be pushing it if I got too far and stopped right there. As soon as my hand got free of her boobs I began to leave when she caught me by my wrist. BUSTED, was all I could think. I couldn’t believe it when she placed my hand on her soft lips and kissed it. She then got up with half opened eyes and pulled me closer. I was a bit afraid but the lust was just overpowering, and her lips met mine.

In that instant, I didn’t give a flying fuck she was my aunt I knew I would be fucking her with or without consent. I broke free and just looked at her one last time, with mild apprehension. She just smiled, lied back down and said “I know all about your daily masturbating activity, want to see if the practice actually worked??”

I didn’t even bother to reply or take her clothes off and just started feasting on her bulging breasts. Each time I sucked in she pushed my head further with her hands so I could feel as much of her flesh in my mouth as possible. Within the next 10 minutes there were big wet patches around both her nipples and on her crotch. I asked her when the last time she did it with uncle was, she didn’t bother replying and I smiled. This was my chance as I undressed both of us as quickly as possible and moved my face between her legs, she was shy at first trying to pull me up but as soon as my tongue lapped on her wet clit she began quivering and jolting according to my touch. It was like I was the puppet master and she was the puppet, I licked her clit thoroughly and she was quietly moaning. She came in just under a minute or two and boy was it an orgasm. She thrashed wildly buckling under my tongues assault on her erect clitoris, and her juices were slowly trickling down her ass, onto the bed. I was really horny by now but I didn’t want to hurt her despite the fact that my dick was raging. So as soon as her orgasm ebbed away I slowly kissed my way up her body squeezing her nipples and boobs with my hand. Soon I had her moaning loudly. My dick was between her thigh and my stomach, she reacted on instinct I guess, as her eyes didn’t even open but in the next few seconds I was groaning as my dick was in her hands, she said “I cant believe ur half his age and bigger than him” I said “please suck me nicky” the first time I addressed her by her name. Next thing I knew, I could feel the back of her throat on my super sensitive head. She was giving hard long strokes with her hand, while sucking in and out as much as possible. I could feel her big breasts slapping on my thighs, I knew it wouldn’t last long and I pulled out and jumped on top of her and came all over her belly, I don’t remember the last time I ejaculated so much. She smiled and said, “ u can go once more I hope” I dived on her drowning her in kisses and holding her as close to me as possible, it was so great to feel her legs wrapping themselves onto me in response, she was so passionate I could tell by her kiss she fantasized about me too. My dick quickly regained erection because of her soft skin rubbing all over my body, I wasted no time in doing the deed 1 st a finger then two, long hard groans escaped her mouth as she pressed herself closer to me. Just before taking my fingers out I looked into her eyes, her beautiful face smiling at me as she whispered “I don’t like waiting, darling” .

I shifted to a sitting position, she lay under me with legs locked behind my back as I slowly shoved my dick in and it glided in smoothly. It was so soft and wet, I felt my dick exploding with ecstatic sensations, but I was going to last long now that I had already cum. I started fucking her a little quickly, pulling back a little and shoving it back in harder. She was groaning like a mad woman, I would’ve cared but I was more focused on driving in my cock as hard as possible without hurting her. Each second seemed longer, it was amazing how her contractions of pussy muscles sent me into spasms and I fucked her even harder. Now she was holding onto my back, as I was really getting into it. I was literally fucking her! With all the force of my back, driving it all the way till the end of her cum-soaked pussy. She started screaming “YEAH AWW YEAHHH AWWW” I kept fucking her till she came and slowed my strokes while she was cumming according to her spasms. After each wave of pleasure she would cling onto me and I would slowly take my dick out of her, and as she would loosen up I sharply shoved my dick deep inside. After a dozen or twenty long strokes she collapsed. I didn’t really care, because I wanted to cum inside her, my dick was frothing with precum ready to burst and I was having trouble being patient, I quickly turned her over shifted behind her and started pushing my dick from behind her while she lied sideways. I wasn't even sure if she was aware, because my first few strokes had no response but a while later her hands held up her legs giving me better penetration. I wasn't going easy at all now, pulling it all the way out and ramming it back in with quick powerful strokes, my hips were in a frenzy of their own as I squeezed her tits and licked and sucked on any part of her body available. She was gurgling now, unable to do anything but push her ass deeper onto my crotch each time I thrust as I was holding onto her and fucking with all my passion. She suddenly started shifting and I had to move along, slowing the strokes momentarily she climbed on top of me and I held her there and roughly rammed in my dick and quickly began regaining my rhythm. I bit the tit in my mouth as I came with my dick shoved at its full length. I kept thrusting until I emptied my entire load and I still fucked her a little more. By the time I was done she was red faced and panting heavily with a shy grin.

“I think we can fit this in with your daily studies quite easily, don’t you think” and she grabbed my dick and started sucking it clean.

I must’ve died and gone to heaven, cz we did that everyday for the next 8months without my uncle having a clue.

Published 
Written by zafton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors