Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having Daddy

"A girl who wanted to have her Dad so much she was willing to do whatever it took to have him."

14
3 Comments 3
10.3k Views 10.3k
902 words 902 words
Having Daddy.

I had made up my mind that I was going to have him. One way or another, I was going to have him. I had always loved him but as I got older my feelings had been changing from daughter/father love into more like lust. I was almost 18. I had wanted him more and more over the last year or so, ever since he had stopped letting me crawl onto his lap, and the rejection had hurt so much. I thought it was because he no longer loved me, it was quite some time before I realized it was because he found me sexy and that made him uncomfortable.

I had tried everything to get him to show interest in me, but he resisted it all. I sat around the house wearing as little as I could get away with, tried leaving my bedroom door open so he could see in while I was dressing or undressing. I dropped hints. Once, when he was asking why I never seemed to have any boyfriends, (I had actually had several boyfriends but he did not know that) I told him straight, “I am waiting until I find someone as much like you as I can, because you are exactly what I want as my lover”, but he even ignored that open invite, telling me “You are still young yet, you will find somebody right for you when you are ready”. I could have screamed.

Eventually I decided if I wanted him, and I did want him so badly, then I would have to resort to drastic measures, give him no choice at all. I waited until one Sunday morning when Mum was going out early to take her mother somewhere. Dad was still in bed asleep. Once the front door had shut I listened for the car to start, and she was gone. Just me and Dad left in the house. If ever I was going to act it had to be now. I stripped off my nightclothes, and went into the bathroom. Toilet, teeth, then a quick shower. As I was soaping myself I could feel my heart pounding with nervous excitement. My nipples were already hard with sexual anticipation and the tingling between my legs,…..it was all I could do to resist touching myself there. Even drying myself fueled the temptation to give myself a quick climax but somehow I was able to deny myself that pleasure.

Quietly I sneaked along the hall, still naked from the shower, slowly and carefully I opened the door to his bedroom and crept inside. The curtains were still closed but the room was light enough to see easily. He was sleeping on his side, facing away from me.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

I walked round the bed and carefully crawled in beside him. I was trembling, part fear, part excitement, as I reached down and found his pajama cord. My fingers fumbled at the slip-knot as I undid the cord, his penis falling out soft and warm into my hand. I squeezed gently as I began stroking it, feeling it grow quicker than I expected, filling my hand with its hardness. Burrowing down under the duvet I took him into my mouth, teasing the tip with my tongue and feeling it grow even more. Oh my god, this was bigger and harder than any of the boys’ pricks I had played with the last year or so. The throbbing between my legs was almost painful, I could feel the warm wetness there and I slowly worked myself onto his erection, feeling it fill me more than I had ever been filled, He moved slightly on to his back and I was able to straddle him, impaling myself fully on the hardness and starting to move up and down, Oh God, the feeling, the tight exquisite feeling as I rode him. He woke as I was moving, “What? Who? …”He started to speak but I called out, “Dad, please! Please? Let me? Let me finish, please? I need this so much. Please?” Strong hands circled my waist, a hand stroking up to my tits, pinching the nipple, then across to the other. I moaned deeply as the pleasure increased so much more then he grabbed my bum, pulling me harder and harder on to him, totally filling me until I came, screaming, “Dad. Oh God, Dad. Thank you, thank you” and I felt him explode deep inside me as I collapsed onto him.

As we lay there side by side, his arms around me, he explained how hard he had tried to resist wanting me, how he had an erection all the time I was around him, and how wonderful it was to finally feel himself in me. He had woken thinking he was having one of his regular wet dreams about screwing me and how it had taken time to realize that this time was not a dream but the reality. Then, as the effects of my fingers touching and caressing him began to make themselves known, he parted my legs, rolled onto me, and started screwing me slowly, deeply and very, fully, moving my eager and willing body into all the positions he had ever dreamed of having me in, and bringing me to a screaming sobbing climax more times than I could keep track of, before he finally drained himself completely into me.

Published 
Written by hotgirluk26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments