Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday, Vicki

"Vicki gets an incredible birthday fuck."

31
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Vicki insisted, "Where the fuck are we going?" I've always enjoyed being a part of my cousin's birthday celebration. I had brought in a trannie for her recently as a surprise, but now that her birthday had arrived, it was time for her real celebration.

Somehow, I talked her into letting me take her for a ride while I blindfolded her. All I could hope was that no policeman would catch me driving around with a woman in my front seat who was blindfolded. Though it was certainly perfectly innocent, I didn't want to get pulled over as the result of a suspicious glance.

“Don't worry, Vicki,” I said. “We should be there soon.” Our actual destination was our neighbor's house because Valerie and Trey had agreed to host Vicki's birthday party. I had also invited Lorraine and Greg to join us. My cousin was in for a fascinating evening.

Trying to keep Vicki oblivious to our destination, I simply drove for a couple of miles and then began snaking my way back through the various neighborhoods until we eventually wound up back on our road. Very soon, I was pulling into Valerie and Trey's driveway.

Since it was a warm evening, the plan was for me to escort Vicki around the side of our neighbors' house and go into their backyard. Hearing the clinking of glasses, Vicki said, “It sounds like a few people are waiting for us.”

I smiled, as I could tell she was beginning to connect the dots.

“Wait here for a second,” I said to Vicki as I stopped the car, “and no peeking!”

After exiting the vehicle, I went around and unlocked Vicki's door. Vicki turned to get out of the car and managed to keep her blindfold in place. She had worn her yellow-flowered sun dress with neither bra nor panties, and I caught a brief glimpse of her shaved pussy as her legs opened so that she could get out of the car. I was so tempted to gently push my cousin onto her back in our front seat and get a quick cousin fuck, but I resisted the urge and carefully walked her to our neighbor's back gate. I reached the top of the gate and slowly pulled it open.

Trey and Valerie had a gorgeous backyard with a high privacy fence around it and a few tiki torches lighting up the deck to keep mosquitoes away and create a nice ambient glow. As I carefully escorted Vicki up the three stairs and onto the deck, Valerie, Trey, Lorraine, and Greg stood there, all naked and beaming, ready for an evening of fun and debauchery

The moon was brilliantly lit, and the sky was filled with sparkling stars. All of our nude bodies had a sensual glow from the flickering tiki torches and the ambient light from the South Georgia sky.

Standing in the middle of the deck, I stood behind Vicki and began unzipping her dress until it fell to her feet, my cousin was now completely naked.

"The night breeze feels great, but something tells me we are not alone," added Vicki with a smile. Can I take this blindfold off?”

“Not yet,” I said.

I began to undress when I saw that our four friends were standing around Vicki, all four of them caressing her body with their fingertips. Vicki had spread her feet shoulder-width apart out of reflex, and she was sighing in delight as she tossed her head back and enjoyed the sensation of four pairs of hands caressing her body. She gripped and pinched her nipples till they jutted out like tiny bullets. Simultaneously, she felt gentle hands brushing her round ass-cheeks, while another reached between her legs to stroke her smooth, wet pussy.

By now, I was totally naked, and my cock was proudly standing erect. Admiring the ladies, I saw that Valerie and Lorraine were similarly moistened like Vicki and had tits clearly showing evidence of excitement; likewise, Trey and Greg were both sporting a throbbing hard-on. Our bodies were clearly ready to play.

Vicki stood motionless as she enjoyed the sensation of hands and fingers exploring every inch, every crevice, and every hole her body offered.

I moved to take my place in the sultry group, with Lorraine on my left and her husband Greg on my right. I stood squarely on Vicki's left side, and it seemed like her lovely figure was inches away from me. As my dick rubbed against Vicki's left side, I bent forward and started to lick, kiss, and suck on the base of her neck. I could feel her beginning to breathe heavily.

While my right hand visited Greg's ass, my left hand extended and started to massage Lorraine's gorgeous ass. There I was, caressing her husband's ass with one hand, kissing my cousin's neck, and massaging my high school sweetheart's ass with the other.

On the other side of my cousin, Valerie, and Trey were enjoying their portion of my cousin. While Trey kissed the other side of Vicki's neck, Valerie's hand was massaging Vicki's juicy gash. My cousin was in utter ecstasy.

Valerie gave my cousin a long, passionate, and very womanly kiss as she went in close to Vicki's face and put her lips on hers. Vicki returned our neighbor's desire by sliding her tongue deep inside Valerie's mouth. I unfastened the blindfold behind Vicki's head and let it drop to the floor while the two women were sharing a kiss. Vicki broke from her kiss and met Valerie's gaze, her vision fully restored. Vicki remarked, "I thought I recognized your sweet taste."

Vicki glanced to her right, where she spotted Trey, and then to her left, where she noticed Lorraine. Greg turned to face Vicki as well. Vicki heard a chorus of greetings and best wishes.

“Happy birthday, Vicki.”

“You're looking great, girl!”

“I hope you're enjoying your birthday party so far.”

The five of us each chimed in with our wishes for her happiness, and Vicki began blushing as we all began a chorus of “Happy birthday, to you...”

Grasping Vicki's left hand, I led her to a picnic table where Trey had just finished setting up some pillows.

“What are we doing?” Vicki asked.

“What would a birthday party be without something sweet for your guests to eat,” I replied.

Vicki followed me to the padded table, where she propped her feet up, perched on the edge, and swung her legs around to rest flat. My cousin's physique was really attractive; her nipples were pointing toward the stars and her supple, hairless pussy gleamed with lustful fluids.

Valerie had disappeared for a moment, and returned with two cans of whipped cream; one for her and one for Lorraine. Trey, Greg, and I started to observe with curiosity as Lorraine and Valerie adorned Vicki's tits with whipped cream rings encircling each breast and a dab of sweet cream covering each nipple.

The two ladies then began creating a whipped cream highway down and across Vicki's stomach and then sculpted a beautiful triangle of cream on Vicki's sweet, smooth cunt.

My cousin became a beautiful, sexy birthday cake before our very eyes.

Lorraine had positioned herself at Vicki's feet. Grabbing my cousin with an ankle in each hand, Lorraine spread Vicki's legs apart and then climbed up on the table. Lorraine went forward and started licking the whipped cream from my cousin's pussy while gazing straight down into Vicki's open cunt.

Valerie, on the other hand, had leaned down and started to lick the cream that was around Vicki's tits. She then started sucking each nipple individually until she was satisfied with the delicious flavor of Vicki's firm breasts.

Lorraine truly messed things up by pressing her face against Vicki's pussy. Lorraine looked up, her face glistening with a combination of delicious cream and pussy juice. In unison, Trey, Greg, and I began to lick Lorraine's face until it was totally clean.

When I turned to look at them, I saw that Valerie and Vicki were making out once more. Their tongues were circling each other as they got into a passionate wrestling match between tongues.

I was watching my cousin and her girlfriend make out with such fervor, that my cock was pounding nonstop. I was unable to control my cravings any longer, so I moved to the head of the table. I pushed my hips forward and softly prodded my cock's head between their lips. As I started thrusting in between their mouths, I could feel the warmth of their saliva covering my throbbing shaft.

I looked to my left, where I could see Lorraine continuing to lick Vicki's pussy. Trey had moved behind Lorraine and got down on his knees to begin licking Lorraine's lovely bunghole. I remembered the first time I tasted Lorraine's ass, so I knew the pleasure Trey was experiencing.

Not wanting to be left out, Greg had positioned himself behind Valerie. Reaching down, he opened Valerie's ass cheeks wide and started to slide his dick up and into her nice, tight poop chute. Greg was fucking Valerie in the ass, and I could feel her mouth tightening around her side of my cock while it pulsed in between the mouths of her and Vicki.

The sounds were so seductive. The moans and groans coming from our little crowd of sex partners were like a well-orchestrated choir being accompanied by the sound of crickets and nearby frogs; all covered by the evening blanket of a beautiful South Georgia star-filled sky.

Coming up for air, Vicki looked around and said, “Hey! Don't I get a candle to blow out?”

In response to my cousin's question, our little six-way split apart; I eagerly crawled onto the tabletop and took a seat where Vicki had been. My cock stood as proud as an erect flag pole. A hand was around my shaft from the base, and I relished the touch. I turned to look down, and there was Greg, holding my dick for my cousin. Greg said, "Vicki, here you go. A candle from your cousin is waiting for you."

My cousin leaned over and began to circle the head of my cock with her tongue. Her tongue was sensuous enough to cause pre-cum to seep from my dick hole, and she eagerly lapped up my creamy juice. Then, sliding her head down the length of my shaft, Vicki headed straight for my balls. Greg had removed his hand to give my cousin plenty of room to allow me to fully enjoy her oral talent. As usual, Vicki began by sucking in one of my balls, swabbing it around in her mouth, and then she lovingly took in my other ball and gave it the same amount of attention. My cousin's mouth was so hot, that it was all I could do to avoid shooting a wad of goo straight up into the air.

Vicki raised her head from my crotch, looked up at me, and said, “I want your entire candle, Billy.”

My cousin came over to my pole again, put her head on my shaft, and rammed my entire cock into her passionate mouth. She elevated it all the way to the top before slamming her head back down, and she did this over and over. Vicki always gave the sexiest blowjobs. Fucking my cousin's face is always such a treat.

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

After a few minutes of being pleasured by Vicki, she rose up, and straddled my body facing toward my feet. Vicki appeared to be reaching out to both sides for help her keep her equilibrium. Valerie grabbed one hand, while Lorraine grabbed the other. With her two friends at each side, Vicki began to lower herself slowly onto my cock. Trey had reached through to try and spread her ass cheeks, and Greg once again secured my cock in an upright position to point it straight into my cousin's ass.

"Ooo fuck!" Vicki dropped her ass onto my dick and let out a passionate yell. Vicki's ass sucked my cock deep into her anal chamber like a meaty vacuum cleaner; it felt amazing and very tight as it squeezed around my cock.

Vicki's ass was suddenly getting tighter, and I could feel another cock starting to fill her pussy. I could tell that it was Trey who had slid his cock into my cousin's pussy because I could see Greg standing to my left. Vicki was in the process of being thoroughly stuffed in both of her holes by the two of us. Vicki was grunting a deep guttural groan, and I knew that the cousin I cherished so much was profoundly aroused.

Vicki's interior walls allowed me to readily feel Trey's cock pressing against my shaft, separated only by Vicki's fleshy walls; the sensation of him thrusting his cock in and out of her was nearly enough to make me shoot. Once more, I succeeded in postponing takeoff.

We had to have spent at least ten minutes or so in our vaginal/anal three-way. Vick pulled herself off my dick and, like a cork being shot from a bottle of champagne, the popping sound that resulted let everyone know that my cock had left her ass.

Vicki had the biggest grin on her face. “This has been a helluva birthday!

“What would you like now,” I asked. “This is your night, and your chance to call all the shots.”

Giving him a mischievous glance, Vicki moved over to stand behind Trey. Vicki had wrapped her arms around Trey's waist and started tugging at his swinging love muscle. Vicki's hand could easily slide up and down his shaft because of how much her pussy fluid was coating his cock.

“Get over here, Billy, let's see you sucking his cock,” Vicki demanded.

I knelt and crawled on my knees to him. As I was traveling, I noticed Valerie grinning broadly, knowing that she was going to enjoy watching her husband get a manly blow-job

As Vicki aimed the meaty weapon directly at my face, I could see the hole at the end of his shaft, with a small drop of pre-cum shining like a tiny pearl in his pee hole. I parted my lips and immediately began sucking his luscious cock. Not only could I taste my cousin's pussy juice, which I knew so well, but I could also taste the pre-cum that was continuing to ooze out of his pulsing dick.

Suddenly, I could feel Trey's cock swelling even bigger as he started to fire his load straight into my mouth. His delicious sperm bounced off the back of my throat and nearly made me gag. As I sucked down every last drop of his exquisite sperm, my cousin's hand remained clenched on the base of his cock; Vicki eagerly observed from above.

“Get over here, Greg,” Vicki ordered.

Greg got down on his knees and followed Vicki's instructions. I mentally prepared myself for what I knew was getting ready to happen.

Vicki looked over at me and said,” Billy, I want you to share Trey's cum with Greg.”

“Fuck yes,” Lorainne belted out, and she placed her hand behind her husband's head and gently nudged his face to mine.

I pressed my opened mouth to his mouth, and I could feel Greg's tongue searching through my oral cavern for Trey's tasty goo. I had swallowed most of it, but I am sure there was a little lift in my mouth for Greg to enjoy.

Vicki and Valerie had started to make out with each other once again, while Lorraine had simply leaned back onto the ground and rubbed her own pussy as she watched the fun.

After making out with Greg, I noticed that Lorraine was massaging her feminine playground; her pussy juices coating each of her fingers while she gave herself a three-fingered frig. I looked up and asked, “I think your wife could use some attention. Would you mind if...”

Greg didn't let me finish my question. “Not at all, my friend.”

Lorraine saw me heading her way and she simply opened her legs and motioned for me to crawl over. “C'mon, Bill. Let's relive some of our high school days,” she said.

Moving quickly toward her, I climbed upon her warm body. I slid my chest across her amazing titties with my cock positioned so that it would easily slide into her pussy as I moved up her body. My cock began to slip in and out of her juicy, sweet cunt as soon as my mouth found hers, and we shared a passionate kiss.

In an imitating fashion, Valerie opened her legs while lying on her back. Valerie had such a cute, tiny pussy that, when I caught a glimpse of Greg mounting Vicki's adorable little neighbor, I almost felt jealous.

In the meantime, I returned my focus to Lorraine and started pounding her pussy so hard that every plunge caused my balls to slap her puckered asshole. (Her ass was just as gorgeous as it was back when we were classmates in high school.)

I was still fucking Lorraine when I looked to the right to see that Trey was starting to show serious interest in my cousin. I could see him fucking Vicki with eagerness, like a rabbit high on some strange drug. Vicki's eyes rolled into the back of her head while she enjoyed getting screwed by our sexy neighbor.

Everything seemed to be timed to the exact moment. I leaned over to give Lorraine the sloppiest kiss she had in a long time as my cock started gushing my goo inside her. Meanwhile, Trey started filling my cousin with delicious sperm, and I could see that Greg had started shooting his cum deep inside Valerie's small pussy.

All three girls were enjoying a cock deep within them as they lay spread-eagled on the ground. Trey was on Vicki, Greg was on Valerie, and I was on Lorraine.

“Billy, get your ass over here,” I could hear Vicki yelling.

I quickly pulled my limp dick from Lorraine's hot twat. Like playing a game of sexual leapfrog, I hopped over Valerie and headed straight for my cousin. Trey moved one position to the left and got to his wife, and Greg moved to the left and joined his wife. The six of us seemed to be reunited with our...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments