Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Sis Pregnant, Chapter 3

"Chris begins his new slave-slut's training..."

56
19 Comments 19
10.4k Views 10.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words

"Yes, Master!" Anna hurried down the hall to her room. She must have had everything picked out and ready to go because it was only a couple seconds before I heard the bathroom door slam shut. This time I did chuckle aloud, knowing how eager my little sister was to show me that she could be a good slave slut to me. The turnaround in our relationship was nothing less than phenomenal!

Anna's bedroom was directly across from the bathroom and my bedroom was the next one down the hall and on the same side. Across from my room was the guest bedroom which we kept available if we ever had guests but in reality, it was used for storage most of the time. Mom's room was on the other side of the house which was nice, as kids we could play our music or watch television without bothering Mom and Dad.

It took Anna about ten minutes before I heard the bathroom door open and she went into my room. "Master, I'm ready!" came the call down the hallway. I got up from the sofa and went down the hallway. I took my time, not rushing... I wanted that last little bit of excited anticipation to work on her. When I came to stand in the doorway, she was on my bed kneeling and waiting for me.

Anna had picked a simple turquoise cami t-shirt and her purple and white lace panties. "I wasn't sure what to wear... I hope this is okay–I didn't think I'd have it on long anyway!"

"It's fine for now. We will get into dress and appearance another time. Today is just about claiming you and making you mine. You still have a lot to learn slut but we have plenty of time for lessons later."

"Yes, Master. Will we be making a baby today?"

"We are going to give it one hell of a try, slut! You are not the only one here that wants you home! I'm not relishing the idea of having my slut halfway around the world and me not there to take care of you!"

"Oh Master, I do not want that either. I want to stay right here with you and serve you. I want to be your slut, your wife, and the mother to our beautiful baby!"

"Hop off the bed and stand up then... I want to see what I have to work with!" 

Immediately she bounced off the bed and stood up in front of me. She stood in what I can only describe as a "relaxed attention" pose–not military rigid like a fencepost, but not slouching either. Her head was held up and her shoulders were back, accentuating her tits and her long legs were together. She stood perfectly still as I began to walk around her slowly as if I was examining her.

"Hmm... very nice. You have grown into a very attractive woman my dear. I am pleased."

"Thank you, Master."

"Yes... nice long legs, I like that. A tight firm ass... that will come in handy for spanking and fucking. And nicely proportioned tits–not overly large and not tiny little nubs either. Tell me, slut, what size are you up top?"

"36C, Master."

"That is a good size for your frame. Yes, you seem to have a very pleasing figure. Why don't you remove that top so I can have a better look."

"Yes, Master." Anna smiled. She already knew I thought she was drop-dead gorgeous, but she liked the game we were playing!

She crossed her arms and lifted her top from the bottom hem, bringing it up over her head. When she had taken it off, she dropped it on the floor next to her.

I stood in front of her trying my damnedest not to look like I felt at that moment. This was the first time I had ever seen my sister even half-naked. She had always been careful to the point of obsessive about making sure that neither our father nor I ever saw her less than fully dressed. Even bra and panties were off limits. The only one who had seen her in her undies or less was Mom and that was when she was sick.

Now, however, she stood in front of me, willingly, wearing only her panties. And I was in awe.

I have to take a moment to describe my "little sister." Anna is twenty-three years old now and stands about five foot five inches tall in her bare feet. She has golden blond hair that falls to about level with her armpits when it is straight, but she normally keeps some wave and curls in it because she feels straight hair is boring. Her hair frames her face beautifully and makes her blue eyes pop and makes her full kissable lips even more so.

And that body... fuck that body! Never has there been so much packed into such a beautifully wrapped 36"-22"-37" package! Anna has always been a very personable and outgoing person, friendly almost to a fault and is never without a throng around her. She draws the boys like shit draws flies! I swear she could walk down a totally empty, deserted road and within a dozen steps, there would be guys popping up!

"Do you like your new slut, Master?" Anna asked, snapping me out of my dazed state. I wanted to shout YES! at the top of my lungs... the woman who was now my slut slave and would soon be my wife couldn't have been more perfect. But I had to maintain some semblance of self-control and authority. I couldn't behave like a horny teenager faced with his first sexual experience!

"You are quite lovely, my slut. But it remains to be seen if you can properly use what you have been so generously gifted. Now I want you to put your hands behind your head and lace your fingers together. Keep your hands just like that – do not remove them, understand?"

"Yes, Master." I could feel a shudder run through her body as I spoke. She knew the fun was about to begin and she had been dying to get underway!

"Now spread your legs nice and wide. I want access to every part of you, slut. I own every inch of that delicious body and I intend to collect on it!"

Anna spread her legs wide as she had been told and I moved in close behind her. Wrapping one arm around her waist I pulled her tight into me; tight enough she could feel my body against hers; tight enough she could feel what she was already doing to me.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Do you feel that, slut? Do you feel how hard you have made me already? My cock is as hard as a railroad spike and it's all because of you. This hot sexy body and you're wanting to serve and pleasure me. You drive me crazy, slut!"

Anna moaned her response. "Ohhh..."

"That's right, slut. I know you've made a living turning men on. I've seen your ads and your commercials. Flaunting your tits and ass like a cheap whore, all while calling it 'modeling'! Did you ever stop to think what your teasing was doing to me? I doubt it."

"Well since you have made a career acting like a whore, you are going to become a whore. My whore. I am going to train you to serve me and service me in whatever way I want. I am going to use all of your holes - mouth, pussy, and ass, anytime I want and any way I want, do you understand? As of right now, you belong to me, slut. I own you and I will use you for my pleasure."

I spoke in a low commanding voice in her ear, my words meant to thrill as much as inform. As I did, I kept my one arm around her waist to hold her close, and my other hand began slowly sliding up her side. My hand slid up and under her tit, cupping the firm, pale mound and feeling the weight that she had to carry.

When my hand touched her tit, Anna gasped, not used to having a guy touch her there and certainly not her stepbrother! "What's wrong slut, you don't like your tits being handled?"

"No, it's just..."

"Just what slut?"

"Oh, it's been a long time, Master... since anyone touched me like this..."

"How long slut? How long has it been since a man held you... since a man kissed you? How long since a man fucked you – really fucked you – the way you should be fucked? Until you can hardly breathe, hardly think. Until you are nothing but a wet, sloppy, delirious mess?"

"Oh God Master! Oh please, please, I want that! Please fuck your slut like that, Master!"

"Yes, I'm sure you do want that, slut. Cockteasing sluts like you always want their own needs filled. But what about my needs? What are you going to do for me?"

"Anything, Master! I'll do anything you want!"

"Don't be too quick to make such promises, slut. 'Anything' covers a lot of territory! You don't know what I might want."

"I mean it, Master! I just want to be of service, I just want to be used by you. Whatever you want, I will do. I want to please you the best way I can. Please teach me how I can please you, Master!"

"I believe you do want to be of service to me, slut. I can see by the way you are trembling and the whine in your voice that you are sincere. I am going to use you. I am going to teach you to be a proper submissive slut wife."

"Oh, thank you, Master! I will be the best slut wife slave ever! I promise! I will do anything you ask anytime you want! Oh, I love you so much, Master!"

"Okay, you can take your hands down. I want you to kneel down, my slut." Anna knelt where she stood, tucking her legs under her, knees together, and sitting on her heels. She placed her hands on her knees and waited for further instructions. 

"Spread your knees. Keep your back straight and stick out those tits. That's good. Now, remember this position because it is going to be a regular position whenever I wish to talk to you or explain something. If I am teaching you something or telling you my plans for the day. Understand?"

"Yes, Master I will remember it."

I stepped a little closer so I was standing between her spread knees. I began unzipping my pants and Anna looked up at me for a second then her eyes moved down to the action below my belt. She licked her lips a little as she watched me work my belt loose and unzip my pants.

NIKOL19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NIKOL19

When my pants were undone I pulled them down part way down my thighs, just enough to free my cock. Anna gasped the first time she saw the tool she would come to know very well.

"Oh my God, Chris – I mean Master – you have a huge cock!" It really wasn't all that "huge" compared to some men's cocks, only about seven inches in length. But for Anna, being young and relatively inexperienced, it was the biggest one she had ever seen. 

"Now I want those hands behind your back. You aren't to touch my cock until I give you permission. You just look at it and study it first. I want you to get to know your new friend intimately. Every bump and every ridge has a purpose and you will know them all. I want you to imagine this cock buried deep in that tight wet fuckhole of yours... stretching you wide and filling you until you swear you will rip wide open, but loving the feeling nonetheless. 

"I want you to imagine what this cock tastes like as I fuck that sweet mouth, gagging you and making those sexy 'guk-guk-guk' sounds that the porn stars all make when they are throatfucked. You will learn how to deepthroat me and I will throatfuck you regularly."

"And I want you to imagine my hard fat cock as it pushes deep into your rectum, stretching that tight asshole until you feel like I'm climbing inside you completely. All your holes are mine to use and I plan to do that on a regular basis. You want to be my slut, then my slut you shall be!"

Anna's eyes were locked on my hard throbbing cock, watching it as it twitched and bobbed. I had moved in so that if she had wanted to (and I hadn't forbidden her from doing so) she could have leaned forward and licked it or taken it into her mouth. She was mere inches from it and I knew it had to be frustrating to be so close and not be able to enjoy yourself.

I would raise her frustration level considerably too, as I slipped my foot into her crotch. I had purposely worn my pull-on boots because I had planned this out. "Hump my boot. Rub that panty-clad pussy on my boot, slut. I want you to fuck yourself on my boot. If you do a good job I might even let you suck my cock!"

"Oh God!" she gasped.

Anna went right to work, humping hard and fast against my boot, rubbing her pussy and grinding her clit against the top of my foot like she wanted to rub a hole in the thick leather boot! I could see by her facial expression that the boot was giving her just as much fun in return too.

"Please, Master... please may I suck... your beautiful cock? Please!" she panted, her lust now beginning to claim her more and more.

"Yes, slut you can suck my cock. Put your hands behind my legs, though, I don't want you to use your hands on my cock. Only your mouth."

She moved her hands behind my legs and pulled herself closer to my legs. This made it easier for her to suck my cock but it also drove her harder onto my boot at the same time. She humped harder on my foot as she wolfed down my cock like she was starving for it.

I have had girls go down on me telling me how much they loved sucking cock and they were pretty good at it, too. But none of them attacked my cock with the ferocity and outright hunger for it like my step-sister did at that moment! She latched onto my legs and inhaled my cock like I was saving her from drowning!

"You really do like sucking cock, don't you slut!"

"Mmmmph!" she said around my cock, nodding her head as she responded.

"I figured you would. You always struck me as a cocksucking little whore! You may tease the boys, but in the end, you feel best when at least one of your holes has a cock plugging it!"

"Yes, Master! I love cock! I love the taste of it, I love the feel of it in my pussy! I just love cock! Please show me what yours feels like! Please, Master Please fuck me! Fuck me and claim this slut's pussy as your own!"

My cock was screaming in agreement to Anna's plea and I knew if I didn't move on that this party might come to an unexpected and premature end. We were, after all, trying to get her pregnant. It wasn't going to happen if I came in her mouth!

"All right slut, that's enough playing around. It's time we got to the business at hand. But we aren't going to do it here. This was your idea and I'll be damned if I will sleep in the wet spot. We are moving to your bedroom for the fucking part of this program!"

"My bedroom?"

"That's right, slut, I am going to take you in your room in your bed. I want to fuck you in your most private sanctuary... to show you I really do own every part of you! That way you will go to sleep knowing who you belong to because you will remember what happened here today."

"Oh, Master! What a wonderful, kinky idea! Yes, please take me in my little girl bed! Please fuck your slutty whore sister in her bed! Oh God, please!" Anna jumped up like toaster pops up from the toaster and stood there, trembling with excitement. I looked down and her panties were saturated–I wasn't sure if it was the boot-humping or the idea of being fucked in her own bed that did it!

"Well, I can't very well go into your room with my pants down around my ankles can I?"

"Oh no, Master! I'm sorry! Please sit and let me help you!" she said, kneeling at my feet again.

She took my boots off and then very carefully set them aside. She then went to work on removing my pants which she took equal care in folding neatly and laying on my bed next to me. When she had removed my shorts she was about to lay them on the bed too, but I stopped her.

"Smell them, slut. Take a deep breath of your Master's scent."

Anna brought my worn boxers to her nose and inhaled deeply.

"That's going to become your favorite perfume, my slut. You are going to learn to long for that smell because it is your Master's scent. Now get up and bring those boxers with you. We are going into your room and I am going to fuck that wet, slutty pussy until you can't walk out of the room straight!"

I pulled her to her feet by the upper arm and held onto it as I marched her out of my room and into hers. 

"Get out of those wet panties and hand them to me."

Anna slipped the soiled garment down her hips and then let it slip down to her feet. She stepped out of the panties and picked them up, handing them to me. 

"Good. Now, this is the price of your submission,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments