Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Even With Big Sister

"Siblings Pranking Each Other Gets Sexual"

141
17 Comments 17
25.7k Views 25.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The set up was too perfect. Andrew had rigged up a mechanism to drop a ton of dirty laundry onto his big sister Helen’s head when she walked through the doorway. This was his revenge. A few days earlier, Helen had pranked him. The siblings always had some innocent fun at the expense of the other. It was all harmless and innocuous unless one of them thought the battle went too far. That rarely happened.

Andrew wanted this one to have some shock impact so he’d set a few wash cloths at the top of the pile of laundry and he made sure they were soaking wet. He positioned himself and his phone across the room so it would look like he was watching some videos. Instead, he had the camera focused on the doorway. He didn’t want to miss a second of Helen getting hers.

He texted his sister something about, “I think I broke your mirror...” which sent her scrambling from the backyard where she was laying out to get a tan.

Andrew heard Helen’s footsteps getting closer. Once she pushed the door open, the pile of laundry led by the soaking wash cloths tumbled on top of her. While there were 4-5 wash cloths, only two found their target but they did so with a loud SPLAT!

“Ho…Lee…Shit!” shrieked Helen.

Andrew was now laughing hard enough that he’d abandoned shooting video of his pissed off older sister. He was now just reveling at her comeuppance.

While Helen was sort of pissed, this was par for the course with her brother. She was quickly laughing and pissed at herself for forgetting that she knew something was coming.

“You’re SO DEAD,” Helen declared. She pounced on her brother still clutching one of the wet wash cloths. As the pair of them scuffled, Helen was trying to rub the wet cloth on Andrew’s hair and face. The two of them shrieking and laughing the entire time.

As Andrew tried to fend off his big sister’s attack, he became aware that she was wearing a bikini. She’d come in from tanning outside.

As their arms and legs flailed around, Helen’s ample breasts were making contact with his own arms and occasionally his cheeks. There was no denying that this felt incredible.

“I’m gonna kill you,” Helen joked dramatically as she struggled with her brother.
“Are you wet enough Hell?” he asked to further infuriate his sister.

As their wrestling continued, Andrew began taking glimpses of his sister’s tits shaking as they struggled. His goal wasn’t winning. His goal now was to prolong the physical altercation.

Helen was now straddling Andrew’s stomach. He held her wrists as she continued wringing out the wet cloth over his head or shirt. The two of them were still laughing. Still, Andrew was becoming more than a little aroused by the contact and the view of Helen’s body.

As Helen writhed and squirmed her wrists and body to regain control, she could feel her pussy bumping against Andrew’s crotch. While it initially was pretty innocent, after 2-3 bumps she noticed how good it actually felt. Andrew seemed not to notice so after the fourth “bump” Helen pressed her hips down and could have sworn she saw fireworks.

Andrew had one of his forearms extended across his torso. He was trying to subtly drag it under his sister’s tits and feel their weight as he moved his arm upwards. It looked as though Helen’s nipples were a little hard now. That was purely a bonus. He wanted to feel the sensation of her sizable tits against his arm. As he was moving towards that goal, Helen did that drag against the tip of his cock. Her hips pressed down and her chest thrust upwards. As Andrew felt the contact between Helen’s pussy and the tip of his hard cock, his arm lifted her tits up to the point of having them moving towards his sister’s neck. Andrew’s eyes stayed completely open. He watched as Helen closed her eyes and impulsively opened her mouth seeming to enjoy the sensation of his cock against her pussy.

A split second later, Helen’s eyes were open again and the siblings were seemingly just wrestling and laughing again. Helen’s laughter now was a bit breathless. That sensation had caused the wind to rush out of her.

“Are you OK Hell? Do you give up?” asked Andrew.

“Give up? To you? No fucking way,” answered Helen.

The two continued their battle.

Helen dropped the cloth and now started tickling her brother. She knew his weaknesses. She just wasn’t sure her goal wasn’t to just have him wiggling since that might cause more friction between them physically.

Andrew impulsively wrapped his arms behind Helen and pulled her fully down on top of him. He was painfully ticklish so he rationalized that Helen might not be able to extend her arms enough to tickle him if he had her in a bear hug. As much as he was enjoying the view and the contact, the tickling was getting the better of him.

As he pulled Helen directly down, her left tit landed directly under his chin. That left her right tit swaying near his face and alternately pancaking on him.

For Helen, the closeness now meant that she wasn’t able to move as sharply as she did when she was straddling her brother. That didn’t change her position much. She was straddling one of his legs now. She tightened her thighs around his left and started squeezing. Her initial thought was that this was an effective defensive move. Once she applied it, she felt again how firmly her pussy was grinding against Andrew. She began shifting her position until she was riding his hip with one of her legs pressed solidly against his balls. Next to Helen’s own hip, she could see and also feel how hard his cock was.

Whether from sweat or the water from the wet laundry, both Andrew and Helen were feeling pretty soaked. When Andrew loosened his grip a bit, he and Helen were almost nose to nose staring each other down. He noticed her half smile. She noticed his in return.

Helen reverted to an old move they had done years before. She moved in and licked Andrew’s face. They really weren’t laughing as much at the moment. Things felt different.

As Helen lifted up from her lick, Andrew reached behind her back and grabbed the knot from her bikini top.

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

“Do it again and I’m pulling this open,” he said. It wasn’t a threat so much as a dare.

Helen smiled down at her brother. She made a face like she was contemplating her choices. Then she moved in and licked the other side of his face slowly.

Andrew nervously pulled the knot until the lower half of Helen’s bikini top fell open. The knot behind her neck was still fastened. That didn’t change the fact that Helen’s tits were no longer secured inside her top. Despite this new awareness, Helen and Andrew maintained their eye contact.

“You think I’m scared?” Helen asked.

“Are you?” Andrew countered.

“No, are you?"

“Next knot is the only thing keeping your top on Hell,” he said as he reached up and took the other string in his hand.

“Oh yeah? Is that what you’re gonna do?” she asked.

“There’s only one way to find out,” he was all in at this point.

“You wouldn’t,” said Helen. She may not have doubted him. She said it anyway.

Andrew pulled the string and yanked the bikini top in one full swoop. As he did, he threw it across the room.

“You’re totally going to get it now,” Helen said. Despite the threat, her tits were against his chest. That weight, he felt it. The fullness of those tits, he felt that too. Andrew could even feel the hardness of those nipples against him.

As they struggled now it started to feel a bit more like a charade. Andrew was now holding his sister’s legs against his hips. He was pushing up so that the tip of his erection was brushing the underside of her crotch through her bikini bottoms. He could even feel his pre-cum ooxing out of the top of his cock.

Helen swung her leg back around Andrew’s hip. She was again straddling her brother. Now it didn’t really feel like wrestling or revenge. It didn’t to either of them. That wasn’t causing anyone to reconsider what was happening.

Helen covered her now bare tits with her arm and sat up on Andrew. Andrew’s reflexes made him push up his hips. His cock straining in his jeans while his sister was riding the shaft of his cock. He watched as Helen rode it as though she was in a wave pool.

“Fuck!” she said.

Andrew took a shot and pushed up again.

Helen reached back and put her hands on her brother’s outer thighs. This exposed her tits and pushed them upwards.
Now there was no confusion. This wasn’t the same.

Andrew thrust his hips up again and put his hands on his sister’s hips. Now he was pushing his cock against Helen’s pussy and no one was pretending anything else was happening.

Helen leaned forward and started kissing her brother. The same tongue that had licked his cheek a few minutes earlier was now probing the inside of his mouth. Andrew reached behind his sister’s ass and unbuckled his jeans. He slid them down feverishly and kicked them off the end of the bed.

Andrew then shifted his hands to Helen’s tits. He returned her kisses while fondling her tits. Their size and weight now fully in the palms of his hands. With his index fingers he touched the hardened nipples almost to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

Helen felt the head of Andrew’s cock rubbing against her thighs, ass and pussy. She felt the pre-cum leaving a trail of wetness against the back of her thighs. As much as she desired to thrust herself on top of it, she feared having her brother erupt inside her. In theory it would feel great. In reality, it would mean days and weeks of worrying.

Helen flattened her brother’s cock against his stomach. She wiped the pre-cum from the tip and rubbed her slit up and down her brother’s shaft. Andrew felt like he was going to lose consciousness. His big sister was humping the shaft of his hard cock and she was fully naked. As she bucked and rubbed against him, he could feel the wetness of her pussy greasing the shaft of his cock.

Helen flattened against her brother again. She picked up the pace of her grinding. She wrapped her arms around Andrew’s head and began pumping her pussy against his hard cock faster. Andrew reached behind his sister’s ass and pulled her up just a bit. This gave his hands access to her pussy. As she ground against him, Andrew slipped his fingers inside Helen’s soaking wet hole. Occasionally he’d slip them out and rub her wetness against his shaft and balls. Helen knew she’d cum at least twice already. With her little brother’s fingers now fucking her, she could feel another rush coming.

Andrew didn’t want this to end. The sensation, the smell and the aura of his sister’s body against his was as close to heaven as he’d even felt.

Helen sat straight up. With Andrew’s cock wedged between her pussy lips she began bucking her hips harder against his shaft. When she looked down she could see the tip of Andrew’s cock between her massive tits and pinned underneath her pussy. It was purple and shiny.

“I’m gonna cum,” he gasped.

Helen didn’t have time to react. A stream of cum shot like a bullet out of Andrew’s cock. The intensity of it sent cum past his chest and left a huge deposit on his neck, chin and mouth. The second jet of cum landed on his chest and neck. Helen didn’t stop grinding. She watched as the puddle of cum on her brother’s neck ran towards his back. Helen wanted to cum again. Until Andrew’s cock wasn’t hard anymore, she was going to keep riding it.

Andrew wiped at his neck to get some of the wetness and keep it from rolling back onto the bed. Then he reached up with one hand full of cum and took Helen’s gigantic tits into his hand.

And then it stopped. Helen lay against her brother’s chest. That cum was now on both of them. She was aware that she needed to avoid the cum dripping from his cock. Even though she wanted to push it inside her pussy, that was a bad idea.

Andrew and Helen lay there until their breathing began to return to some normal pace. Their heartbeat began to mirror each other. 

Nothing like this had happened before. It was unexpected. Now each of them began to wonder if it might be something that they’d do again. It was tough to figure out. It wasn’t as tough to figure out how to get up without spilling that cum all over.

Andrew could smell his sister all over his fingers now. It was a new smell and one that was intoxicating. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments