Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With My Sister In Panties

"A young man soon finds that there is more to enjoy in his sister's bedroom than her panties"

58
12 Comments 12
36.6k Views 36.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

I was a seventeen-year-old, naturally horny boy, who seemed to be always preoccupied with masturbation. I had two older sisters, one being eighteen and the other, nineteen, almost twenty. Both sisters lived at home at that time, the younger one preparing to go off to a live in a trainee nurses' post in the near future. The older one was saving up to get married and planned on staying in the family home for another year or so.

I had been thinking for some time about venturing into my sisters’ bedroom when I was sure that no-one else was likely to be coming home soon and have a rummage about in their underwear collections, but had difficulty in plucking up the courage. What I found when I finally did, surprised me. I had, in the past, thought that all teenaged girls might wear sexy underwear. I had seen plenty of pictures of them in a mail-order catalogue which my mother had, and I had managed a few sneaky looks in the porn magazines that my father had got hidden in his wardrobe. This proved not to be the case where my sisters were concerned.

In my eighteen-year-old sister’s drawer, her collection consisted mainly of what my mother would have called ‘sensible underwear’. Pretty much all waist-high, cotton, white, navy blue, and black school-style knickers. They were however as much a turn-on for me as any sexy little panties might have been. They immediately took me back to the time last year that a school-friend and I had masturbated each other on a couple of occasions in a pair of similar school knickers that he had stolen from his sister.

Being a bit nervous about getting caught, I did not take a pair away with me, but decided that I would go back to my own room after closing the drawer, with the intention of masturbating while the memory of what I had seen and touched was fresh in my mind. As it turned out, with a hard-on that needed immediate attention, the temptation became too great, so I stayed in her room. After pulling my prick out of the front of my jeans I opened her panty drawer again, took out a navy blue pair, and masturbated there and then while standing up in front of the open drawer, with various other pairs on show for me to look at.

With the knickers wrapped around my rock-hard prick, I got close to ejaculation in no time at all, at which point I let the panties fall to the floor. I just managed to catch my cum as it spurted out by cupping my spare hand and catching it without making a mess on the carpet or on the panties, which were now down by my feet. I wiped my hand on my jeans, and the feeling of guilt followed as I carefully folded and returned the knickers to the drawer and sneaked back to my room.

It was three or four days later when I was home by myself again. I felt a really powerful urge to visit my sisters’ bedroom again and take a look in my older, nineteen-year-old sister’s panty drawer this time. I sneaked along to the girls’ room and went straight to the drawer, and when I opened it I discovered that her collection, as it turned out, was only a little different to the ones that I had inspected in my other sister’s drawer. They were mostly plain white, cotton, but pretty much all of thinner material. They still looked to be the high line style. I had a quick feel of the fabric of a couple of pairs, and then held one pair up for a more thorough inspection. With my oncoming erection overtaking my common sense, I decided that I needed them, and quickly closed the drawer and hurried back to my bedroom with my trophy.

Once in my room with the door closed, I removed all of my clothes and put the knickers on. The feeling of the soft cotton on my prick and balls while I masturbated was something that I had never felt the likes of before. When I shot my load into them it felt like the best climax I had ever had and I was sure at the time that I had produced at least double my normal amount of cum. I took the knickers off, got dressed and hid them in the bottom of my wardrobe.

It was on the following Monday that I found myself at home with just my youngest sister. She was in her bedroom beginning to get her clothes and other bits and pieces ready to pack prior to leaving home to go to nursing college.

I was taken by surprise when about mid-morning she tapped on my bedroom door and asked if it was OK to come in. It was one of those rare occasions when I wasn’t masturbating and was idly browsing at a music magazine, so I invited her in. She asked if I could come to her bedroom to help her with something. I felt a twitch in my penis at just the thought of going in there again and maybe getting a glimpse of her panties that she was preparing to pack.

When we got into her room she closed the door behind us, which unnerved me a bit. There was no-one else at home, and wouldn’t be until early evening. She told me to sit on the edge of her bed and she sat down next to me.

She told me to admit that I had been stealing her and our sister’s panties. I knew at that point that this was more than just a wild guess.

I decided to come clean and admit it and told her that it had only been twice.

“How did you know it was me?” I enquired.

“I saw you once when your bedroom door was open a bit. You must have thought no-one else was home. You had a pair of our sister’s knickers and you were holding them up and looking at them. What do you do with them?” She asked me.

“Do you know about boys masturbating?”

“Of course I do. I am eighteen years old, you know.”

“Well, that’s what a lot of boys do with girls' knickers.”

“But girls masturbate too as I’m sure you know, and they don’t use panties or anything.”

“That’s different. Boys have to catch their cum in something. Anyway, panties feel sexy and they help.”

“Even if they belong to your sister?”

“They’re the easiest to get hold of.”

I was getting hard and decided that something may have to be done about it soon. I hoped that maybe she might get turned on too, talking about this stuff.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

“Why don’t we show each other how we do it?” I asked her boldly

“I’m not sure,’’ she said. "… Oh well. I suppose it won’t harm. It looks like you are ready, anyway,” she added, looking straight at the bulge in my jeans.

“You first,” I insisted.

“OK, but promise not to touch me while I’m doing it unless I ask you to.”

“I promise.”

She went to her drawer and took out a pair of her navy blue cotton knickers.

“Before we start, take your jeans and pants off and put these on,” she said, offering me the knickers. “Now I want to know what you like to do with them.”

I did as instructed and saw that her eyes widened and she let out a small gasp as she saw my now fully hard prick spring out in front of me. I pulled the knickers up. They came up to my waist and covered my erection completely.

She removed her own jeans to reveal a very pretty little pair of primrose-coloured nylon panties, and then pulled off her tee-shirt and a matching bra came into view, which covered her modest tits.

Next, she lay back on her bed, lifted her knees and parted her legs.

“Like what you see?” she asked me.

“I do, but aren’t you going to take your panties off?”

“Not yet. You aren’t going to cum yet, are you?”

“I can wait.”

“Make sure that you do because I want to watch it happen when I am done.”

She started to rub herself through the panties, beginning to breathe a bit heavily as she did.

The panties were getting visibly wet between her legs when she suddenly stopped rubbing, raised her bum a little, took off the panties and tossed them on the floor. Then she opened her legs wider and said, “Now watch. This is how a girl does it.”

She put two fingers inside and moved them in and out of her opening. She did this for a few minutes as I watched, willing myself to hold onto my own cum.

“Ah! Ah! That’s it!” She cried. “I’m going to cum! Aaaahhh, Aaaahh!” She shouted.

Her body started to writhe about and she gave herself a few final strokes of her now dripping wet opening with her fingers.

“AAAAAH! Oh my god, that’s it!”

She lay quite still for a little while then sat up.

“There you are. Now you know what it looks like when a girl cums.”

“Wow! I’ve never even thought about it before.”

“Not even when you’re doing it?”

“No.”

“Strange. Anyway, what you’re going to do next is to lick all of my juice off me.”

“What, down there?”

“Of course down there. Go on, you’ll like the taste and if you do it properly I expect you can make me cum again.”

I did as instructed, knelt down in front of her and began licking and sucking.

“Right, next you have to find my clit and use your tongue on it.”

“Where do I find your clit?”

“Oh, for fuck's sake! Here, give me your hand and I’ll show you."

I held out my hand. She took it and guided it to her clitoris.

“OK. There it is. Got it? Now shift your hand and put your tongue on it. Imagine that you are licking an ice lolly. That should do it. While you’re doing that, you can stick a finger in my bum and wiggle it about a bit."

“Like this?”

“Ah! Ah! Exactly like that. Keep it up; I’m going to cum again.”

She started to get wet and sticky around my tongue and soon began to moan.

“Ah! Aah! Oh fuck! Aaah! That’s it! I’m cumming!"

As she finished and lay still, I moved away from her and stood up.

“That was pretty good for a beginner. Now it’s my turn to watch. Sit on my bed if you want, but whatever you do, don’t make a mess on it.”

“That’s what the panties are for,” I reminded her.

“Oh yes, I forgot. Are you going to get on with it? You look ready to me.”

“What are you going to do?” I enquired, as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

“I’m going to stand in front of you and watch. It won’t put you off, will it?”

“No, I don’t think I can last very long, though.”

“That’s OK; I just want to see it happen. Have you got loads of cum in there?”

“I expect so. I usually have loads.”

I began to masturbate through the knickers. Then I pulled the waistband down to expose my erection and began rubbing it hard. It was not long before I began to jerk and I quickly pulled the knickers back over my stiffness. Almost straight away, my load forced its way into the knickers in several long spurts. The cum began to soak in straight away. She seemed fascinated by what had just happened.

“Wow! So much stuff.”

“Have you never seen a boy cum before?” I asked her.

“No, never, that was incredible,” she said. ‘’So that is what you do to yourself. I can see why you use the panties to catch your stuff.”

“Not only that, but it feels so good as well.”

“Do you think about me while you are doing it wearing my panties?”

“No. That would be weird.”

“Well, what do you think about then?”

“Other girls, mostly.”

“That’s OK then. I think you may as well keep that pair of knickers if you like. I’m sure you can use them again and I don’t want them now that your stuff is all over them.”

“Thanks. I’m sure I’ll get plenty of use out of them,” I replied.

“When I go away to study, I’ll leave another couple of pairs of panties in my bottom drawer and you can take them and use them after I’ve gone if you like.”

“I would like that.”

She told me to get back to my room so that she could sort herself and her bed out. Reluctantly, I gathered my clothes up and began to get dressed and off I went.

That evening I lay on my bed reflecting on what had happened in my sister’s bedroom, hoping before she left home we would do it again, but we didn’t. I also wondered if I might have the same sort of luck with my other sister, but that never happened either.

‘Oh, well,' I told myself. ‘At least I have the panties.’

 

Published 
Written by Pantysize32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments