Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends, Cousins And Lovers

4
0 Comments 0
135 Views 135
3.3k words 3.3k words

“I think we should take him. It only seems fair,” Vicki said.

I have to admit, I think she had a valid point. It had been a few months since we had taken Valerie to Lonnie's Swing Club in Tampa, and now we were thinking about revisiting this popular swingers club, this time taking Valerie and, for the first time, her husband Trey.

It had been a while since Vicki and I visited Lonnie's. It was the first swing club Vicki and I visited when we began living the lifestyle. Being a pair of sexually charged first cousins, it seemed the likely spot for Vicki and me to spread our wings (or any other appendages, for that matter).

Every time we went to Lonnie's, it felt like we were bringing our incest to a whole new level of pleasure. My cousin adored seeing me fuck other people, and I loved watching her do the same. Most of the time, we could make new friends and eventually even build connections with a select few. However, Vicki and I were happy enough to stick to the Four "F's": find, feel, fuck, and flee.

Just an hour or two had passed since I arrived at Vicki's house, and we were already naked and talking about potential weekend activities.

"I spoke with Valerie about this a couple of nights ago, and she loved the idea," Vicki recalled. "I haven't heard anything from her yet, but she promised to speak with Trey."

I approached my cousin, embraced her, and gave her a firm squeeze. As we stood there, I felt her gorgeous body begin to push on mine, making my cock tighten. "Well, it's okay if you and I stay here for the entire weekend," I said. We could find something to do. I then extended my arm to give her a seductive ass squeeze.

Vicki's sultry, dark eyes were staring up at me. I leaned in to kiss her, giving her a full, rich, cousin-like kiss.

Just when our passions were igniting, Vicki's phone started vibrating. She moved away to grab her phone from the coffee table, saying, "Oh, fuck." Vicki shouted, "It's Valerie!" as she quickly glanced at the screen and looked up.

Vicki answered the call to talk with her sexy neighbor for a few minutes. Vicki glanced over at me and smiled as she gave me a thumbs-up. “Okay, Vicki said as the call came to an end. “We'll see you two in a minute or so,”

Vicki disconnected the call and looked up at me. “She said that Trey was looking forward to it. They are on their way over right now.”

"Wow, that is fantastic!"

Since they lived next door, it only took them a few seconds to ring the doorbell. I ran to the door and opened it. I was still naked when I opened the door, and Valerie was the first to enter. Trey came in quickly behind her. I grabbed the little lady quickly to give her a tight hug. Vicki joined us at the door and began hugging Trey. It was kind of odd, though; Vicki and I were naked, but they were not; in fact, it was the first time in a long time that I could recall Vicki and me putting on clothes when company arrived. In this case, however, getting dressed was necessary to prepare for our imminent road trip to Lonnie's

We headed out for the driveway and hopped in my car. Valerie sat up front with me, and Vicki and Trey took the back seat. Our three-hour trip to Lonnie's was full of anticipation and some clean, dirty fun. Trey expressed how he was looking forward to seeing his wife being fucked by total strangers and how much he was wanting to scope out a night of full swinging. I guess Vicki's sexual impatience had grown beyond the point of no return because I happened to glance in the rear-view mirror in time to see Vicki lying back in her seat and spreading her legs so that she could enjoy Trey's cock. Valerie, meanwhile, had leaned over to me, opened my pants, and gave me a most seductive blowjob while I played chauffeur for our erotic journey.

It was late afternoon when I pulled into the parking lot at Lonnie's. The sun was still out, but their parking lot was already beginning to fill with their horny patrons. I parked the car, then the four of us made our way to the front door. I pulled out our membership card to present it to the doorman, who allowed us into the club. It took a few seconds for our eyes to adjust to the darkness of the club's interior, but after a few seconds, we escorted Trey and Valerie to the locker room. Dimly lit, the locker room had brightly colored red walls with comfortable leather-padded benches in between the lockers. I pulled the padlock from my pocket and found a locker suitable to hold all of our clothing and valuables. Within just a few minutes, the four of us were stark naked as we stood inside the locker room.

“Are you ready for this?” I asked Trey.

Trey pulled his wife close and said, “I certainly am. Val told me all about the time you and Vicki brought her to the club, and I have been wanting to come here with you guys at least once. We might even purchase a membership.”

Vicki said, "All right, let's head on in and grab a drink."

We headed out of the locker room, walked past the pool, and entered the bar. Once there, we found a table, and the four of us took a seat. I admired the soft contours of my cousin's body in the dimly lit room and the roundness of Valerie's sweet titties. I looked over at Trey as he gazed around the room. “Pretty amazing, isn't it, Trey?” I asked.

Trey looked back in my direction. ”I have never seen so many naked people out in public before,” he panted. It was clear he was enjoying his visit so far.

The waitress came to our table to take our drink orders. Vicki and I each had a Bloody Mary, while Valerie ordered a Whiskey Sour and Trey opted for an Old-Fashioned.

While we were enjoying our drinks, a nearby couple took notice of us. I happened to notice the man standing at their table, and he walked over to us. He was a tall, slender gentleman who was as naked as we were. “Excuse me,” he said.

He happened to stand in between Trey and Valerie. Trey looked up at the man's face, while Valerie turned and stared at the stranger's cock. “My name is Dwayne; that's my wife, Tatum,” he said as he pointed over at the pretty brunette who was sitting at their table. “We were wondering if we could join you four.”

I glanced around at everyone at our table, and everyone seemed to be agreeable, so I said, “Sure thing, Dwayne.”

I gestured to the waitress to bring two additional seats, and Dwayne went back to his table to tell his wife. The extra seats were quickly brought over by the wait staff; the four of us sat around chatting and laughing while enjoying our drinks and getting acquainted. I noticed that only one of Valerie's hands was visible, and since she was sitting next to Dwayne, I assumed that she was stroking our new friend. Trey was sitting on the other side of Dwayne, and I caught Trey glancing down on Dwayne's lap. Trey was getting an eyeful of watching his wife's hand massage the cock of a perfect stranger.

The basic scene was seductive—we were all naked, sitting inside a swingers club, surrounded by strangers when two of them came over to join us at our table. I looked across the table to look at Tatum. “Would you care to come over and have a seat?” I asked as I scooted my chair back and motioned toward my lap.

Tatum stood up, grinning. Her toned, petite frame gave off an air of its own; her tiny breasts, well-groomed pussy, and curvaceous hips complemented her goddess-like features. She came sauntering toward me and sank her way softly into my lap.

“Your name is Bill?” Tatum asked.

I felt the warmth of her body pressing down on my lap, and my cock felt so happy as it pressed against her skin.

“Yes, it is. It is so nice to meet you, Tatum,” I replied.

Tatum giggled. “I am going to call you 'Mr. Bill'.”

I was somewhat flattered, as I knew she was referencing a popular character on a TV show. “That's fine with me,” I said.

Without another word, Tatum leaned forward to give me a welcoming kiss. Tatum's husband was sitting to my right, and my cousin Vicki was to my left, both of them watching Tatum and me begin to make out like long-lost lovers.

Dwayne stood up to walk around me and Tatum, and he stood next to Vicki. Vicki looked over and found that she was at eye level with Dwayne's swollen cock. My cousin opened her mouth and began sucking on the hardened pole, causing Dwayne to let out a moan of pleasure.

Noticing the sound coming from her husband, Tatum raised her head from kissing me and saw Vicki giving Dwayne one of her sweet blowjobs. “Your wife seems to have found something she likes about my husband,” she said.

I watched along with Tatum and answered, “Yes, she has, but Vicki and I aren't married; we are first cousins who enjoy special times with each other.”

Tatum gave me a fleeting glance. "Cousins!" she exclaimed. "That is so dirty and seductive all at the same time," she continued, flashing me a sly smile.

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

From across the table, Valerie and Trey were taking in the activity with pleasure. In a moment, Valerie got up and moved to stand behind Tatum. Our newest buddy settled onto my lap, Valerie massaging Tatum's shoulders as she reveled in the sensation of my cock pressed against her ass.

Trey, meanwhile, had gone over to stand next to Dwayne so he could see Vicki sucking on the stranger's cock up close. Trey knelt so that he had a clear view of Dwayne's cock sliding in and out of my cousin's mouth. Vicki, sensing that Trey was next to her, rose from her penile snack to give her next-door neighbor a passionate kiss.

While Trey and Vicki were kissing, Dwayne held his cock and began rubbing it first against Vicki's cheek and then against Trey's. Trey took the hint, pulled from Vicki's tender lips, and then stared straight into Dwayne's hardened pole. Trey opened his mouth, Dwayne thrust forward, and Vicki got a great close-up view of Trey sucking on Dwayne's handsome dick.

Our waitress had returned to our table. At first, I thought she was coming over to join the fun, but she asked, “Do you guys know about the new room we recently opened?”

I looked up and asked, "New room?"

"Yes, we call it the Pillow Room," she said. The waitress gestured to a door on the opposite side of the bar while she was speaking. "There's enough space for the six of you to spread out and enjoy fun more comfortably."

One by one, the six of us stood from our crowded table and headed toward the door to which the waitress had pointed. Tatum and I were the first to reach the room, so we opened the door and looked around. The walls were painted in the same shade of red as the locker room, and as far as I could see, there was only one piece of furniture: a bed. This bed was large enough to reach from wall to wall, and as soon as one entered the room, they were forced to immediately begin crawling on the bed.

Tatum entered the room first. She immediately lay on her back and opened her legs. "C'mom," Tatum said, “climb on top and fuck me, Mr. Bill.”

Like a divining rod finding water, my cock pointed directly in between Tatum's legs. I crawled up on the bed with my newest friend and lay on top of her. I felt my cock instantly begin to glide into her wet, tight pussy. “Oh fuck, Tatum,” I yelled out, “your pussy is so tight!”

I began bucking my hips back and forth to begin drilling into Tatum's sweet, well-groomed fuckhole. Her pussy muscles clenched around my shaft, and I stared into her deep, brown eyes. Tatum began moaning as I rocked her wet cunt with my cock. I lay on top of her, resting the weight of my upper body on my palms as my hands were placed on either side of her. I could see the lust and desire in her eyes as she enjoyed my cock pushing and pulling through her lovely vaginal canal.

I was so caught up in fucking Tatum that I had not noticed that Vicki and the rest had entered the room. Vicki assumed one of her favorite positions: she was next to me on her hands and knees. Trey had positioned himself in front of my cousin to begin feeding her his cock. Dwayne, meanwhile, had stood on his knees behind Vicki and aimed his cock at one of her two play holes. He lunged forward, and Vicki let out a deep guttural moan. I could tell from Vicki's response that Dwayne had found his way into her wonderfully tight ass. Vicki loved anal sex, and I could tell she was in for the ride of her life.

The last person inside was Valerie. Our neighbor wriggled her way around the occupied bed and laid a leg across Tatum's adorable face. Valerie started pressing her hips into Tatum's face. I could hear Tatum's tongue licking Valerie's lovely, hairless pussy from below. I bent down, put my lips on Val's, and started to suck in her soft, juicy tongue.

While I was kissing Valerie, I began slamming my cock hard into Tatum's hungry cunt, enjoying the tightness of her pussy. Valerie's mouth tasted so sweet; she wrapped both of her arms around my neck to pull me closer. The sounds of Tatum's tongue eagerly swabbing Valerie's sweet, smooth pussy from below had an almost musical quality, and Valerie seemed to enjoy Tatum eating her pussy as her kisses became increasingly intense. Tatum's legs, meanwhile, seemed to spread a little wider as she accepted my loving cock into her sweet hole.

Next to us, Vicki was enjoying her double dose of cock, one from the front and one from the rear. Raising from one of Valerie's kisses, I glanced to my left to admire the way my cousin was handling the two cocks and the way her tits were gracefully swinging back and forth like a pair of bells in a tower, announcing their joyous experience.

Valerie had moved away from Tatum's face and to my left, where she proceeded to caress her husband's cock into my cousin's lips. I heard Valerie say, "Trey, feed her your cum."

Meanwhile, I relaxed my arms and lay fully across Tatum's body. My cock was still in her tight cunt, I put my mouth to hers and began tasting Valerie's sweet love juice from Tatum's mouth. Tatum and I were having passionate one-on-one sex, my cock sliding in and out of her and our mouths hungrily, sloppily kissing.

Trey pulled his cock from Vicki's mouth, and Valerie leaned in to begin kissing my cousin. Trey took a step back so that he could watch the two girls begin to make out. Noticing the sapphic display beginning to develop, Dwayne pulled his dick from Vicki's ass and positioned himself so that his back was against the wall while he began watching.

I had been fucking Tatum when I looked to my left to see what was going on. Taking another look at Tatum, I said, "Would you like to join the ladies?"

Tatum looked over at Vicki and Valerie to see them making out, then she looked back at me and asked, “That does look like fun, doesn't it?”

I slowly pulled my hard cock from Tatum's well-fucked cunt and leaned back against the wall as the other two men had done. Tatum then slowly rolled to her right. And she stood up on her knees to join Vicki and Val in a three-way lesbian kiss.

Vicki was still on her hands and knees, which caused Valerie and Tatum to lean down to share a kiss with my sexy cousin. Very soon, Vicki repositioned herself so that she, too, was on her knees, facing the other two girls, and continued their sloppy kiss. While they were kissing, we all noticed the girls rubbing each other's pussies: Vicki rubbing Tatum, Tatum rubbing Valerie, and Valerie rubbing Vicki.

Vicki was the first to stretch out and lay on the bed, and Valerie followed, placing her face in between my cousin's legs. Following suit, Tatum decided to join the fun and lay down so that she could begin licking Valerie's pretty pussy. Tatum swung her hips so that she could feed her pussy to Vicki, who was more than happy to begin slurping all the pussy juice from our newest friend.

Vicki was eating Tatum, and Tatum was eating Valerie, and Valerie was eating Vicki. The three women had made an erotic triangle of lust on the bed.

I was leaning against the wall, holding my cock, and stroking it. Looking around the room, I could not help but notice that both Dwayne and Trey were doing the same thing.

Within a minute or so, I stood on my feet and positioned myself so that I stood above Tatum's sweet face. Trey had come up on the bed and positioned himself over Vicki, and finally, Dwayne had positioned himself over Valerie. It wasn't long before the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors