Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday's Treat

"Jenny makes sure she is all prepared for Friday. The best day of the week."

96
17 Comments 17
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Friday had arrived and Mike was awake at six in the morning waiting for his wife’s alarm to go off at six-fifteen. In forty-five minutes or so she would have left for work after showering, drying, and dressing in her uniform. It was the one day of the week that Mike hid under the blankets and smiled quietly to himself.

Similarly, Jenny was wide awake too and for the same reason, anticipation and expectation were high on her list. She, however, was not confined to the bed. She was digging around in her growing wardrobe of sexy lingerie that her father had bought her from some website. Today’s garment of choice would be the leopard print teddy with an open crotch that made her tits bulge out in all the right places. It was new and it was having its first outing.  It was the sexiest she had ever looked. After admiring herself in the full-length mirror, she climbed back on the bed and started to flick her fingers over her enlarged and aching-to-be-touched nipples.

Jenny heard the alarm shriek into activity in her parent’s room. Thank fuck for that, she thought. Thirty minutes to go.

Mike was buried under the duvet; half complaining about the noise. It lasted all of fifteen seconds before his wife leaned over to switch it off. She climbed out of bed and headed for the shower just as Jenny’s finger found her wet slit and traced the contours of it before dipping inside. She let out a gasp that signified how turned on she was. She hadn’t made up her mind whether she would make her way to her dad’s room or leave him to come to her. Knowing them, they’d meet in the middle, running into each other’s arms with her leaving a wet patch on the floor and his cock waving about madly in front of him.

Jenny heard the shower stop, it was right next to her room. Her hand came upon her breast and she fondled it in time to the stroking finger down below. It was heaven. She loved the feel of the teddy on her skin and she looked every inch the slut she was. She wondered what her friend would say if she could see her now. It wasn’t as if they hadn’t seen each other naked in the girl’s changing rooms, but looking like this, and contemplating what she was about to do (not for the first time) was something else.

Jenny shivered when she heard her parent’s door open and she quickly scuppered under the duvet in case her mother made an unsolicited appearance. She pretended to be asleep, but at that precise moment, her cunt was far from sleepy.

When she thought the coast was clear, she rushed to the window and pulled the curtains back just a touch to look out at her mother pulling away into the main road. Jenny breathed a sigh of relief. Her thoughts and her attitude turned to her father. It was Friday and it was fuck time.

She straightened her teddy, pulling at the seams and making sure everything was just right, and then she opened her bedroom door and headed for her parent’s room. Her breath was rapid and deep, lifting her breasts before letting them down again. She loved the effect ad how they struggled under the tight-fitting garment.

She opened the door.

Her father was just coming out of their en-suite when she came into view.

Mike did a double take; he couldn’t believe how beautiful his seventeen-year-old daughter looked. If only his wife would wear clothes like that. But no, his daughter would knock spots off her even if she did.

“Those tits of yours are fucking gorgeous,” he told her.

Jenny smiled and wiggled her shoulders to show them off for him.

“Tits are for Tuesday,” she said. She walked up to him slowly.

“A bit overdressed, aren’t we?”

She motioned to his pyjama bottoms. Underwear was something alien to her. Her father dropped them to the floor as quickly as he could, his cock bounced free and immediately pointed to the ceiling.

“That’s better,” she told him, “My cunt’s so wet for you, Daddy,” she hissed into his ears.

“But, it’s not cunt day either, is it?”

Jenny bit her lip and shook her head. “It’s Friday,” she told him.

Their lips met but only briefly. One of her father’s hands cupped her breast and the fingers of his other hand found the gap in her teddy. They pushed into her soft and pliable flesh causing Jenny to moan into his mouth.

AmyDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyDark

In only five minutes after her mother had left the house, her father’s fingers were scissoring their way into her lovely cunt. Pushing them in and out, and circling them around until Jenny was squirming. Her legs could barely hold her up any longer as her father expertly pleasured her.

Jenny moved, slowly guiding him to the bedside cabinet. Walking backwards was an effort but when she got there she reached behind her and gathered the bottle of baby oil lotion in her hands, the one her father had put there moments earlier. She popped the top open and squirted a liberal amount onto her hands. Only then did she reach down to feel her father’s cock.

Both hands worked his dick until it was liberally covered in oil. His balls were next. She was pulling hard on his slippery cock when she climaxed on his probing fingers. Her body shook from the intense pleasure, her legs almost gave way, and if it wasn’t for the proximity of the bedside cabinet she would have toppled over.

Jenny turned around and pushed her ass towards her father’s dick. She squirted more oil on her hands that then spread themselves all over her ass and into her little star. She was so worked up, she had been looking forward to her father’s dick in her ass since titty Tuesday.

Her fingers found her anus and two of them slipped in easily. She climbed onto the marital bed and while looking at him over her shoulder poked her ass with her fingers.

“In here, Daddy,” she told him. “It’s nice and clean for you.”

Her father looked at her ass and then down at his raging cock. Blood was pumping into it at an alarming rate. It would have exploded had he not stood behind her, and while grasping it, shoved it straight into her cunt for more lubrication. It took several seconds for him to realise that he wouldn’t have lasted long in there either.

“Wrong hole, Daddy. Friday’s ass fucking day!”

Her father withdrew, then presented the head of his cock to her anus. He pushed it in. Slowly wasn’t the word to describe his actions, but then his cock was so well lubricated, as was his daughter’s ass, that anything, even a rolling pin, would have slid right inside.

His cock did just that. Slid into her tight ass until his balls crashed against her buttocks. He grabbed her waist, slid out and back in again. Taking his time, but time was one thing he didn’t have, not in his daughter’s ass; it was just so tight. So slippery, so fucking nice.

Her father’s hand reached forward to grab Jenny’s hair and before he knew it, she was a squealing wreck on the edge of the bed. His cock pumped ever faster into her tight ass, causing her to have one climax after the other. Her continuous shouts of, “I’m cumming,” didn’t deter him. What stopped him was the tightness, the firm grip she had on him, and when she clenched her buttocks, he lost it completely. Cum poured from the end of his dick, her father kept her still while he unloaded into her. He savoured the tight feel of her anus around his buried cock and every breath was accompanied by a grimace and a smile. He pulled out of her ass and was about to make his way to the loo only to be stopped in his tracks.

“Where do you think you’re going? You haven’t finished yet,” Jenny said with a firm voice. It was almost a stern command issuing from her teen mouth.

No, her father hadn’t finished, she was quite right. He dipped his head down to her ass and extended his tongue. He started licking until the cum he had deposited started its backward journey outwards. Her father licked until everything had been cleaned up, only then was he allowed to use the loo and only after he had kissed his daughter full on the lips and shared what was left.

Jenny held her father’s wilting cock and squeezed the last drop out of it and onto the crook of her hand while looking him straight in the eye. She lifted her hand to lick off the small amount of sperm that adorned it.

“You know the rules of you being allowed to fuck my ass. Don’t you dare sneak off before finishing properly!”

After giving her father a sharp slap on his buttocks, sending him on his way, she headed off to the communal bathroom to get ready for school.

She couldn’t wait to tell her friend all about it. In her mind, not in reality. A cock up the ass was par for her friend, but she wouldn’t have approved of her father fucking her.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments