Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fox Body Spray

"What if body sprays actually worked like in the commercials?"

36
7 Comments 7
9.3k Views 9.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words

It was almost time for seventeen-year-old Jason Clipper to head out for school. Summer vacation was one week away, and the last thing he wanted to do was get detention, especially if it fell on the last day of classes, when the sickest of all parties would be happening. He stepped out of the shower, dried himself off, and wrapped the towel he was using around his waist.

As he was about to put on some deodorant, Jason remembered the body spray he picked up a couple of days ago: Fox Body Spray. According to his friend, Phil, this stuff would make any girl go crazy for you, and he swore by it, given the fact that it got him in bed with that hot blonde at school, Megan. He wasn’t so sure, but Phil had never steered him wrong before, so he decided to give it a shot.

Jason had seen the spray’s commercials; some guy’s, girlfriend’s hot, MILF mom would smell the stuff and practically start doing him in the front hall of their house. A few seconds later, they would be caught by the guy’s girlfriend, who rather than freaking out, would join in with her mom and boyfriend. Jason thought it was a load of crap, but just maybe it could improve his chances of landing a date for the end of the year dance, even if just by a little.

He pulled a canister of spray from the medicine cabinet, the label identifying it as being Mountain Mist scented, and proceeded to spray a generous amount of it on his torso and arms. Eventually the smell of the spray reached his nostrils, and Jason instantly regretted spraying his whole body with the stuff before at least trying a bit of it on his arm.

"Shit. I‘ve never smelled a mountain mist before, but this stuff certainly does not smell anything like a mountain mist." Just as Jason was preparing to remove his towel and start dressing, his older sister, Michelle, walked into the bathroom. Guess I forgot to lock the door, again, he thought to himself.

"Jason, are you finished yet? I’m not going to waste the beginning of my summer vacation waiting for you to get your ass out of the bathroom," his sister asked in an annoyed voice.

Jason looked at his sister and noticed that she hadn’t dressed yet. His sister was wearing a short, grey t-shirt and black panties, nothing else. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric of the t-shirt, which was short enough show off her flat belly. She was wearing her square lensed, thick black frame glasses that she always wore, which Jason often referred to as ‘hot nerd’ glasses, which were all the rage now at school.

This was something she had always done around him: walking around in the morning or evening in just her underwear. Jason didn’t know if she did it because she simply didn’t care, because she didn’t think that her brother would act pervy around her, or perhaps she just wanted to drive him crazy. He had indeed noticed how sexy his older sister was, but he never thought anything of it, seeing as how she was his sister and nothing would ever happen between them.

Michelle was home from her first year of college, which ended a few weeks before Jason’s last week of high school. Jason was seventeen, while her sister was nineteen, and neither of them could stand one another. One of the things that they often fought over, ironically enough, was control of the hallway bathroom in the mornings before school.

Since Michelle went to college, there were no longer any conflicts in the morning over the bathroom anymore, nor did they see each other that often, so they managed to be civil enough to each other when she returned for the summer. Thus far, things had mostly been okay, but Michelle constantly wanted to use the bathroom bright and early to make the most of her time away from college, which was right when Jason needed to use it to get ready for school.

Jason was practically done, and he didn’t want to annoy his sister and ruin the peace they had managed to maintain the past few weeks.

"Sorry, Michelle. I was just about to get dressed, but I can do that in my room."

Jason gathered up his clothes and started to walk towards the door. Michelle walked into the bathroom and took a sniff of the air.

“Ugh, what hell is that awful sme-“ For some reason, Michelle ended her statement mid-speech and began sniffing the air in the room. A devious smile dawned on her face and she looked at her brother. She closed the bathroom door and proceeded to lock it.

Jason’s brow wrinkled in puzzlement.

"Michelle, what are you doing? Mom’s waiting to take me to school and I have to get dressed."

Michelle kept her smile fixed on her brother. "Hey, slow down. I mean, what's your rush… cutie?"

"Cutie? What the hell is going on?" Jason asked, both to his sister and to no one in particular.
 
"So, little brother, whatcha got hiding under that towel of yours?"

Jason didn’t have any time to react, as his sister grabbed his crotch through his towel. Despite the shock, he could feel his cock getting hard as Michelle pushed him against one of the bathroom walls and started to kiss him. Her tongue instantly pushed its way into her brother’s mouth and began to swirl around his.

Michelle broke the kiss and yanked off Jason’s towel, exposing his slightly larger than average seven-inch erection. A pleased look came to Michelle’s face.

“Well, I guess I should start calling you not-so-little-brother from now on,” she said before reigniting the kiss with her brother.

Shock and confusion prevented Jason from doing anything, that and the fact that he was actually kind of enjoying what was happening, but he couldn’t figure out why it was happening. My sister usually can’t stand me. The best I could ever hope for is quiet indifference, so why the sudden turn to incest? He thought to himself, not bothering to interrupt the kiss.

After going through every possible thing he could think of, including mental illness, which she didn’t have, and alcohol or drugs, neither of which she did, something far-fetched, very far-fetched actually, entered his mind. The body spray! Could the stuff actually work as well as in those ridiculous commercials on TV? His friend did swear by it, and Phil wasn’t one to bullshit.

The possibilities with the spray dawned on Jason and he smiled through the kiss with his sister. If this stuff works well enough to get my sister to do this, then any girl at school is bound to fall for me as well. Multiple scenarios filled his mind, before realizing that he had something to finish right then and there.

Jason finally let himself fully enjoy the kiss and reached around and grabbed his sister’s ass with both hands. Michelle’s ass was fairly small, but it was perfectly round and very firm. He squeezed both cheeks through the lacey material of her panties and then decided to slide his hands under her panties and feel the soft skin of her bare ass.

After a half a minute more of kissing, Michelle broke the kiss, gave her brother a wink, and slowly slid to her knees, letting her hands trail down his sides as she lowered herself. Jason didn’t know just how powerful the body spray was, and how far his sister would go, but seeing her on her knees in front of him gave him a pretty good picture of how far she going to go in a few seconds.

Michelle didn't bother to lick or play with his cock, like Jason had seen in porn on the Internet, she just swallowed his cock whole and started sucking. Jason closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall as he enjoyed the feeling of his sister’s warm mouth wrapped around his cock.

Michelle removed her mouth from his cock to pull off her shirt, causing her tits to bounce when the tight shirt finally let go of her perky breasts. Like her ass, Michelle’s breasts weren’t that big, but they were perky, and tanned like the rest of her body, thanks to the occasional nude sunbathing session with her girlfriends. Jason gave her breasts a good squeeze before letting her go back to work on his cock.

Echoing sounds of Michelle sucking Jason’s cock and slurping up pre-cum and saliva filled the room. Jason looked down at his sister, who was completely focused on his cock and never looked up at him. All the time we’ve spent fighting with one another, and here is my sister, honor student, former captain of the school’s volleyball team, and complete mommy and daddy’s girl, now topless and sucking my cock while kneeling on the bathroom floor. The dirty thought caused his erection to ache even further, as if attempting to grow larger and harder than humanly possible.

Jason’s dirty thoughts may have been too much for him to bear in conjunction with his sister’s fast and relentless sucking, as he felt an orgasm coming on much too soon.

"Oh shit, Michelle. I’m gonna cum."

Michelle removed her brother’s cock and started to stroke it furiously. After only about two and half strokes, Jason did indeed cum, all over his sister’s pretty face. Two streams hit her glasses, one flew into her cheek, and the final one, lacking the power of the previous streams, struck her chin just below her lips. She licked her lips and chin to get the final stream before pulling off her glasses, licking the cum off of them, and then using her shirt to clean them off, saving the stream on her cheek for last.

Jason was breathing heavily and sweating profusely as he recovered from having what must have been one of the most intense orgasms that he had ever had. Maybe it’s because this is the first time you came without jerking off yourself, moron, he rationalized. Michelle, meanwhile, had started licking any residual cum and saliva off of his cock.

Not having the slightest clue as to what to say to his sister, Jason awkwardly began to head for the bathroom door, sure that his impatient mother was going to come in at any second and catch the two of them.

"Well, uh that was… really great ....Michelle. I think I better get changed, mom’s probably waiting for me downstairs."

Before barely moving more than two feet, Michelle pulled Jason down to the floor with her.

"Oh no you don’t. I have a lot more I want to do with you first."

Michelle gently held Jason onto the floor, and when she was sure that he wouldn’t try to bolt on her, she stood up and removed her panties. Jason was treated to the sight of his sister’s pussy, shaven except for a small landing patch of hair leading from her clit up to a few centimetres below her stomach. Michelle threw her panties next to her shirt and, without warning, squatted over her brother and proceeded to push her pussy against his face.

It was pretty clear what his big sister wanted, and since she had been willing to do the same to him, he decided to return the gesture in kind. Michelle used her fingers to spread the light pink folds of her pussy, which was when Jason attacked and began licking up and down her warm pussy folds. Michelle switched to a kneeling position, but kept her pussy pushed against his face.

"Oh, oh, yeah, baby. Mmmmm, you know how to treat your sister good."

Jason had never eaten pussy before, but the moans and words of pleasure coming from his sister told him that he must have doing a good job. He had seen men eat pussy in porn and knew that women loved it when you licked repeatedly at their clit, which was what he began to do to his sister. Meanwhile, Michelle grinded her pussy against her brother’s face while she played with her nipples, squeezing them one second and then kneading her whole breast the next.

When he snuck looks up as his sister, he saw that she had squeezed her eyes shut and was breathing in and out in quick gasps. He sucked harder on her sensitive clit, causing her to moan louder. Michelle’s head rolled to its side, her body too busy focusing on enjoying Jason’s tongue to bother to keep its head up straight.

While she couldn’t process what was happening, Michelle knew that what she was doing was wrong somehow. Not only did she know that Jason was his brother, but until now she never even had a single sexual thought about him. She had noticed that her brother was tall, not horrible looking, with sandy blonde hair that her friends had previously mentioned made him look rather attractive, but none of that had mattered before. Now, there was just something about him that made her throw herself at him.

"Jason, oh Jason, yes. Give your big sister what she needs, yeah, yeah, OH FUCK!"

The scream worried Jason that their mom might have heard and come barging into the bathroom, but somehow she must have not heard it, luckily. It was as if a floodgate had opened, complete with a loud alarm. Jason had to admit though, his sister’s pussy juices tasted pretty good. Even though he had had no idea up until then what pussy tasted like, he still liked the taste of his sister and lapped up as much of the liquid coming from her pussy as he could.

Michelle moved herself down her brother’s body and knelt over him once again, this time with her knees on either side of his hips as she faced him. She leaned down to kiss him, and after a few seconds she whispered something into his ear.

KrisLain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrisLain

"I want your cock inside of me, not-so-little-brother."

Jason’s eyes grew as big as golf balls; he was about to lose his virginity to his older sister.

“Uh, but we don’t have a condom.”

“Don’t worry, Jason. I’ve been on the pill since I turned eighteen.”

With that issue quickly put to rest, Jason was ready to finally lose his virginity. Unfortunately, it seemed like fate was going to rain on his glorious parade, at least for a minute.

"Jason? We have to get going, or else you’re going to be late for school," their mom yelled from somewhere downstairs.

Michelle gave her brother a devious smile and kissed him on the cheek.

“Um, it’s okay, mom, I’ll take Jason to school in a little bit. We have something that we need to,” she licked her lower lip. “Finish.”

There was a pause, but after a few seconds their mother yelled back up to them.

“Okay, if you’re alright with that, Michelle. Take care of your brother.” They heard the front door slam and knew that they were now completely alone.

“Oh, I’ll take care of him,” Michelle’s eyes fell to her brother’s newly hardened cock. “For sure.” She gave Jason another kiss, this time on the lips, before standing up and then helping him up. She gently took hold of his stiffening cock and lead him out of the bathroom.

Jason started to turn into his sister’s room, but as he began to turn his body, his sister just kept pulling him further down the hall.

“Um, sis, where are we going?” he asked her, followed by an audible nervous gulp. She didn’t say anything, instead just smiling as they rounded a corner and entered their parents’ room.

“Uh, Michelle, can’t we do this in one of our rooms? I mean what if we make a mess?”

Michelle gently pushed him onto the bed and placed her hands on her hips.

“No, we’re doing it here, on mom and dad’s bed. You wouldn’t say no to your big sister, would you?” She swayed her hips seductively to drive her point home.

The teenage lust in Jason's body completely took over him and he longer worried about soiling their parents’ bed. He got off of the bed, grabbed Michelle’s hips, and forced his tongue into her mouth, which she didn’t oppose in the slightest. After a few seconds of passionate kissing, he gently pushed her onto the bed. She landed with a bounce and moved herself up the bed a bit and then laid there with a wicked look on her face and her legs spread wide for him.

Jason stood in place at the end of the bed, marveling at the beautiful girl in front of him, which caused Michelle to grow impatient.

"What’s wrong, big boy?" Michelle asked teasingly. "Don’t you want any of this?"

"Oh Hell yes I do," Jason replied as he climbed onto the bed and then onto Michelle.

His cock throbbed in anticipation of getting inside his sister. Jason decided to tease her a little bit first by making his way down Michelle's body, kissing her breasts, her belly, and her thighs before coming to a stop at her juicy pussy. He began flicking his
tongue at her clit, causing her to gasp and shudder in delight.

"I'm rather glad you barged into the bathroom this morning," Jason said as he removed his mouth from Michelle’s pussy and positioned his cock over it instead, gently running it up and down her wet slit.

"So am I," Michelle said with a lustful smile. "Now, fuck me, Jason."

Jason happily obliged his sister and used a hand to push his cock into her warm, drenched pussy. It was the first time he had ever put his dick into a pussy, and to think, it was sister’s.

"Oh… fuck. Oh fuck that feels so good," Michelle moaned as Jason's seven inches pushed deeper and deeper into her until he made it to the very end of her vaginal canal.

"Mmmmm, now fuck me Jason. Give me what no other boy has been able to give me," she begged.

Michelle was still unable to understand why it was only her brother who could give her the satisfaction she so desperately needed all of a sudden. She groaned...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NobleStallion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments