Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Found (Chapter Ten)

"What Happens When You Can't Have The One Person You Want Most?"

1
0 Comments 0
1.0k Views 1.0k
997 words 997 words
"So how was your talk Gracie?" Danny asks with a gruff tone from across the table.

I can't help but roll my eyes as I push my food around on the plate, "It was really good. We made up, and everything is back to normal," I breathe out, glancing up at his disbelieving eyes.

"That's good! But be kind to my poor heart, my cooking is better right?" Eli shouts from the couch, holding his white to-go container full of French toast in his lap.

"Oh Eli, no one's cooking will ever compare to yours," I choke back a laugh by scooping a bite of scrambled eggs into my mouth.

It was true, Eli's cooking is terrible, I pity the girl that he ends up with. I smile softly to myself at my own remark inside of my head as I eat. The boys came back about twenty or so minutes ago, they saved me from having to answer Luke's possessive ownership claim. We had an awkward hug before we all sat around and ate the wonderful food from whatever diner it had came from.

"Thank you Grace," Eli laughs, knowing that he didn't take my statement as a compliment.

I open my mouth to speak to come with another remark but Danny cuts me off quickly by changing to the subject that I wish I could forget.

"What did you two talk about?"

"Uh..," I start and I look over at Luke, my eyes pleading for a rescue.

"Nothin'. I just apologized for calling her those horrid names and we hugged and made up," He shrugs.

I nod in agreement but I feel two sets of eyes on me from two different directions. I clench my eyes shut and I take a deep breath before I look at everyone on the bus with a complete straight and serious face.

"I want to sleep in a hotel bed tonight. I'm sick of these bunks."

"I'll second that shit!" Jeremy yells, holding his fork in the air.

"See? I'm not the only one who wants to leave the bus for one night," I look up at Danny and I puff out my bottom lip as if I was a little child, "Please?"

I watch his jaw clench but I feel his foot brush my ankle under the table and I blink my eyelashes sensually to push him over.

"Alright, fine. We'll stop at the next hotel and we'll share rooms," Danny mumbles.

"I'll room with Gracie," Luke offers, making my cheeks ignite with heat.

"No. It will go my way or no way at all. Luke and Eli room together. Jeremy and I, then Gracie can have her own room."

I shake my head in disapproval, "Jeremy, why don't you call your girlfriend and fly her here? Have her room with you for the night?" I suggest, wrapping my arms around my waist.

"That's a great idea, Grace! Lord knows I need to get laid," Jeremy mutters, pulling his cell phone from his pocket and he exits the bus, bouncing up and down on his heels excitedly.

I smile and I shake my head before I let out a small laugh.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

I don't really remember meeting Jeremy. One night a couple of years ago my brother came home with Jeremy trailing behind him, soaking wet. He was about 6'2" with both sides of his head shaved, making him have a bright blonde Mohawk. His eyes were gray and lifeless the first time I saw them, but over time they became a dark caring green color. He did have his left eyebrow piercing at the time but he doesn't have it now. I'm not too sure why he doesn't have it in. But Danny said that he knew Jeremy from work and he needed a place to stay for the night since his ex-girlfriend kicked him out of their apartment over a stupid misunderstanding. The next morning I could hear music coming from the garage. That was the morning that Jeremy became the next band member and he hasn't been less of a brother to me since then.

"Grace! Umm Grace! Anyone in there?" Danny's voice breaks miniature memory flashback.

"What?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?"

I shake my head and I wince slightly at his disapproving head shake.

"I said that if Jeremy's girlfriend comes and shares a room with him then you and I can just share a room."

"That's fine," I nod, pushing my plate of good food away from me as I slide out of the table, "I'm going to pack a bag really quick," I inform everyone and I make my way to the back of the bus with a sigh of exhaustion.

"Gracie, I need to talk to you," Danny says from behind me, hearing his footsteps come closer, followed by his hands on my shoulders.

"What?" I ask, pushing open the horizontal door covering the entry of our storage room.

"Shhh, just wait."

I nod and I move inside of the room and off to the right side. I sit down on the corner of the mattress Danny and I lied in previously. I watch intensely as he shuts the door and sits down next to me.

"What did you and Luke really talk about?"

I shake my head and I roll my eyes visibly, "Nothing. He apologized, I apologized. We hugged and made up."

I feel my body fall to the side but I'm caught by tight hands around my waist. I softly breathe in the familiar scent of my brother.

"Promise?" He whispers in my ear, his lips tickling my cheek slightly in the process.

I giggle and I nod before I look up into his deep blue eyes, "I promise."

"Good," He whispers, leaning down to soon feel his lips make contact with mine.

I slowly move my lips under his as I grip his arms, feeling the sense of protection and ease wash over my body.

Published 
Written by EternalPain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors