Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Found (Chapter Eleven)

"What Happens When You Can't Have The One Person You Want Most?"

1
0 Comments 0
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Covering up our kiss is always difficult. Danny always seems to need to have some type of physical contact towards me, either his hand on my arm or his fingers in my hair. Guilt always washes over my body when I feel the accusing eyes of Luke on me.

"We're here! Oh I can feel a nice soft king bed calling my name," Eli moans with a smile.

"No kidding! I can't wait to use the hot tub and relax," I breathe out in relief.

"Grace, remember we have to be careful. People may recognize us, we might just have to stay in our rooms until we leave tomorrow afternoon."

I sigh and I feel my shoulders drop in sadness, knowing Jeremy's right.

"Oh well, let's just go enjoy our mini vacation!" Danny says, a small smile forming on the edge of his lips.

I nod in agreement and I grab my small duffle bag from the mini table next to the door. I slide on my black flip flops before I open the door. I take a deep breath of the fresh air, smelling a hint of rain.

"It's beautiful out here," I say quietly.

"Yes it is, sweetheart. Let's go inside," Danny whispers, his arm sliding around my hips.

I sigh and I nod, pulling away from his touch I speed walk into the large hotel, ironically named 'The Comfort Hotel'. I walk inside and up to the front desk, crossing my arms across my chest after I set my duffle bag on the floor next to my feet.

"Alright, we need three suites. I would like them to all be somewhat separated, not right next to each other," I say, holding back a small giggle.

The woman behind the counter nods and purses her bright red lips together as she looks me up and down behind her large circular glasses.

"Wait! You're Daniel Beottcher's sister aren't you! I thought you looked familiar!" The women squeals, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Yes, that's me. Look, I have the other band members with me as well. We would just like our rooms and some peace and quiet for once."

The woman nods, her smiling falling as she tucks a strand of her curly red hair behind her ear, "Of course. I understand." I watch as she types away at the computer in front of her before she grabs three small envelopes and sets them on the desk, "Here are your room keys. Your total comes to $749.67, would you like to pay cash or credit?"

"Credit," I mumble, pulling out my wallet from my purse. I hand over my credit card.

"Enjoy your rooms!" The woman exclaims, handing over my credit card.

I grab the three envelopes and my credit card, along with my duffle bag before I walk back outside to signal the guys inside.

As they walk by, I hand them their room keys. "All our rooms are on the third floor but I made sure they are separated. No one wants to hear Jeremy and his girlfriend tonight."

"Hey! I deserve to get some!" he protests as I roll my eyes.

I laugh and I nod, grabbing Danny's arm, "Let's go."

"Okay, boss," he jokes, plucking the key card from my hand, "Room 308," he reads before guiding me into the elevator at the end of the hallway.

"I got us a suite so there are two beds for us," I explain as the elevator doors close.

"Two beds?" He questions, his eyes visually narrowing in on me.

"Yes," I nod, pressing the button labeled 3 on the side of the elevator.

"No."

I frown and I tilt my head to the side in confusion, "No?"

"I'm not sleeping in a different bed if I have the chance to hold you close all night long."

"Oh," I whisper, my eyes locking on the floor.

"Gracie you should know better," he murmurs, his fingers sliding over my cheek, making me look up into his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

He shakes his head and his other hand comes up to cup my other cheek, "You are mine, no matter what."

I intake a sharp breath as Luke's words play around in my head just as the elevator dings, opening the two sliding doors.

"Let's go," I say, my voice shaking as I pull away, goosebumps forming over my arms.

He nods and I walk out of the elevator, my eyes skimming over the large gold plates above each door, reading each number until I spot our room in the middle of the hallway.

I hold out my hand for the key but he shakes his head and pushes me off to the side before he slides the key card into the scanner, the door clicking open. He walks inside and I follow closely behind shrugging at the original hotel room placement. Two beds next to each other, pushed directly against the cream colored walls. A flat screen TV placed on a small entertainment center under it, holding a microwave and a mini fridge. I flip on the light switch next to the door, making the room brighten up, revealing a small bathroom off to the side of the entrance.

"This is a cute little room," I smile, setting my duffle bag down on the desk table next to the entertainment center.

"Yes it is," Danny says, shrugging off his sweatshirt on one of the beds.

"Can we go use the hot tub later? Please?" I ask.

I watch as he chuckles and nods his head, "Later. Right now I want you in my arms."

I bite down on my bottom lip and nod cautiously. I push off my skin tight skinny jeans, replacing them with a pair of sweatpants from my duffle bag. I crawl into the bed off to the right and I pat the spot next to me.

"Come on then."

My eyes roam over his body as he undresses until he's in nothing but a pair of boxers.

SashaRock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SashaRock

I feel my cheeks heat with a bright pink blush as he walks over to the bed, sliding in next to me. With a sigh I lay my head on his chest and his hands move to my sides, lightly ticking me.

"Don't! You know how ticklish I am!" I squeal, slapping his hands away from my sides.

"Gracie Marie Beottcher!" he rumbles teasingly, flipping me so I am under him, my arms around his neck.

"Kiss me," I whimper, my fingers lacing in his soft hair.

"Whatever your heart desires, baby girl," he whispers before our lips meet, his tongue almost instantly sliding over my bottom lip as if asking for access.

I part my lips, my tongue moving out to meet his, feeling his chest contract above me before his chest presses down on me. I gasp and I can't help but pull him closer, nibbling on his bottom lip.

"God, Gracie," he groans as I wrap my legs around his hips, pressing him against my core.

"Danny," I moan, bucking my hips against his growing hardness. I feel his hands cup my breasts in his hands, palming my nipples, forcing them to tighten under his touch, crying out as my back arches and my head rolls to the side as wanted pleasure courses throughout my body.

"Sweetheart, tell me you want this. If I start, I don't know if I can stop," Danny warns, worry laced in his tone of voice.

I bite the inside of my cheek and I buck my hips, liquid heat pooling in my panties.

"I-I want this," I stutter out, wiggling under his touch.

Our heartbeats increase rapidly as our bodies react to the soft touches as if we were past lovers. Regardless, our bodies have missed each other, forming against each other. I press my hands against his chest longingly, touching each muscle, enjoying each contraction or sharp, ragged breath from Danny in response to my touch.

"Take this off!" he whispers, his fingers curling into fists around my shirt.

I nod and I sit up, pulling my shirt over my head. I lock my eyes on his as I unclasp my bra, letting it fall to expose my C-cup cleavage.

"Jesus," I hear Danny mumble under his breath before my back hits the soft bed once again and his lips wrap around my left nipple, forcing me to arch my back in pleasure.

"Yes!" I hiss.

His hand slides down across my stomach down to my sweatpants, slowly pushing them down to get to my panties. I whimper, my hips bucking, needing contact.

"My greedy, greedy girl. Shhh, I'll make you feel good."

Danny rolls off of me, his hands pulling my sweatpants and my cotton pink panties off, before tossing them to the floor. I part my legs, loving the cold air wash over my hot core.

"Baby, you're soaked," He murmurs, running two of his fingers over my folds, making me moan in frustration, "And you smell fantastic."

My eyes lock on his as he moves between my legs, his head dropping as he inhales my scent. I bite my bottom lip to the point of pain as anticipation pulses through my body. The first touch of his tongue makes my body jolt.

"Oh!" I moan, feeling his lips close around my clit.

"You taste so good." His groan sends vibrations across my heat.

I feel one of his fingers move inside me, jamming inside of me with force, "Come on, Grace. Let go, I need to be inside you." I feel his teeth nip at my clit as his fingers curve upwards, giving me no choice but to let my orgasm take over my body.

"Danny, I need you," I whisper, breathlessly as I pull him up my body with all my strength.

I watch him dispose of his boxers and in a flash he has a condom in his hands.

"How...?" I ask in confusion.

He smiles sheepishly, "I was kind of hoping I could make love to you tonight," he whispers, rolling the condom over his large length.

"Oh," I groan, feeling the head of his cock slowly enter my body.

With one hard thrust his entire cock is inside me. I move my hips in time with his hard and quick thrusts, holding his arms.

"Grace! Baby I can't last much longer, you feel so tight and good."

I clench my pussy muscles, milking his cock inside of me. I clench and unclench until I feel Danny's teeth sink into my shoulder, winning the reaction of him jack hammering his cock inside me.

"Danny!" I scream, coming apart under him.

"Yes, Gracie," Danny moans, his arms shaking as he empties himself.

I take a deep breath and I run my fingers over his cheeks, smiling softly, "Wow," I whisper.

He nods with a bright smile as he rolls off of me and takes the condom off, placing it in the trash bin next to the bed.

"That was amazing, sweetheart," He breathes out, lying down on his back. I lay my head on his sweat coated chest, listening to his heart rate return back to normal.

"Thank you," I whisper, closing my eyes with satisfaction.

"Don't thank me, this was for both of us. And Gracie?"

"Hmm?" I ask, opening my eyes to look at him.

"I love you, so much."

I smile and I feel my chest swell with emotion, "I love you."

Frowning I hear my phone vibrate from inside my duffle bag. I slowly push myself up from Danny's sleeping chest. Once I'm off of the bed I quickly walk over to my duffle bag, pulling out my phone.

"Hello?" I whisper, walking over to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"Oh precious, you really don't know how to follow directions do you?" Chandler laughs painfully.

Published 
Written by EternalPain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors