Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flashing my cousin

"Flashing my cock to my female cousin"

46
4 Comments 4
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"True story"

I wanted to write about one of my favorite memories as a teen flasher. My flashing fascination started with an older high school boy who lived down the street when I was in middle school. He used to flash his huge cock to me by letting it hang out of his shorts leg, semi-erect, and pretending he was oblivious to it. It was a beautiful, perfect, circumcised, seven-and-a-half-inch cock. Shortly after that I started flashing my female cousin. We were teenagers and she had the world's most incredible ass. She was slim, small waisted, and had this bulbous, tight, little round butt that was a sight to behold. It looked like a round volleyball under her swimsuit.

Our families would go camping together at Rainbow River in Florida and at a private lake in Lutz, so we were always in our swimsuits and I would purposely follow her around from behind so I could watch her amazing ass as she walked. I really wish we had cell phones back in the 80s because I would have documented her amazing ass for sure. 

Anyway, one afternoon it was just her and I in one of the boats we had on the lake in Lutz. We had gone across the lake to explore abandoned cabins, and my cock was rigid from looking at her ass and puffy b cups protruding thru her high cut, one-piece swimsuit all day. She sat in the front of the little twelve-foot Jon boat and I sat in the back steering the seven-horsepower motor. She sat facing me due to the sun, which would’ve been directly in her eyes if she looked straight ahead in the direction we were heading. So the sun was in my eyes instead, but I was wearing mirrored sunglasses.

In one quick moment, when she looked away off to the side, I pulled out my entire cock and balls through my swimsuit leg and pretended I had no idea it was fully exposed. It was fully erect, sticking straight up. When she turned around to face me there was no reaction whatsoever on her face. She just leaned back, stealing glances at my exposed cock and balls, as I purposely drove the boat back towards our house nice and slow. Since I had sunglasses on, I turned my head back n forth, pretending to look towards the shorelines of the lake, but my eyes stayed glued to hers to see if she was looking at my exposed cock and balls. She was, and her eyes practically never left my cock all the way back home. 

That was the first time she ever saw my cock but it wasn’t the last. After several cock flashings, all done the same way with me pretending to be oblivious to being exposed, and knowing she wanted to go on the boat with just me, without our siblings, or parents, so she could see my cock, I escalated things. I knew she wanted to see it, and I knew she wanted to continue playing this little game. Where I used to pretend I didn’t know my cock was exposed, I started gently playing with it while it was exposed, and she would sit there and watch. We never said anything.

HollyMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HollyMoon

One day we went across the lake to a little abandoned beach in a cove, and I pulled my cock out right in front of her and started stroking it. I said “I want you to watch me cum,” and she just stood there watching me jack it until I sprayed my sperm all over the beach with her three feet away. We never said a word.

One day at that same beach I asked her if I could rub her butt while she watched me cum. We had done this five or six times at this point. She would either stand next to me and watch, or sit next to me on the sand. I liked it when she sat next to me because I’d try to have one of my cum blasts land on her somewhere, usually on her foot or one of her legs. But this time she was standing next to me and she allowed me to squeeze her hard bulbous behind while I jerked off. I squeezed her cheeks with one hand and stroked my cock with the other, and shot my cum straight out into the sand in front of us. It was so exciting because this is the first time I had ever touched her perfect bubble butt.

After doing that a couple more times she eventually allowed me to cum all over her ass. She would lay down on her stomach in her swimsuit and I would look at her perfect ass, squeeze it, pull her swimsuit aside exposing her bare behind, and cover it in cum. Then we’d go swimming to wash the cum off her swimsuit and butt cheeks. 

She eventually started jerking me off. She would stand behind me and stroke with one hand and cup my balls in the other and look over my shoulder to watch the cum shoot. She would try to aim at targets and we made a game of that. I’d tell her, “Try to hit that tree trunk”, or “Aim it at that log and see if you can hit that spot.” I loved feeling her pointy tits pressed up against the bare skin of my back thru her swimsuit. I was young and everything was new and exciting.  

Once we got into our late teens and started dating (not each other of course), we stopped and never spoke of our sexual escapades again. I’ve wanted to message her so many times over the years and say something like, “Remember when....” but I don’t want to bring it up in case she is mortified by our teenage explorations. Besides, she’s married to a Federal Marshall now with three kids, and that world-class ass she had is long gone.

But she HAS to think about those times on occasion, right? All in all, after the countless flashings, she probably jerked me off at least twenty times, and I probably came on her ass at least ten times. I mean, it would be fun to have a drink with her someday and laugh about it. But she’s in Colorado, I’m in Florida, and it will never happen. But the memories last forever and I still jerk off thinking about the things we did together.  

Published 
Written by StPeteFL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments