Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Family, Chapter Three

"They finally find a place to share themselves in ways that excite all present."

5
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words


We seemed to play for hours, and soon it was time to clean up and find some dinner. It was early evening when we rose, her beautiful naked body slipping back into her outfit so exciting. I had a hard time believing that she was my granddaughter, and yet she had the same levels of desire and lust as had her grandmother. She slipped in to her panties, thin cotton, barely wide enough at the groin to cover the lush flower, I smiled as she tugged them in place. Her bra was layered with a soft inner cup and lacy outer layer that gave a nice texture through the dress she had been wearing. Her shortish dress covered her hips and butt and fell to mid thigh. The cut of the top scooped just low enough to reveal the barest beginnings of her cleavage and fit snugly over the firm youthful breasts I had come to consider my playground. The fit seemed perfection as it dipped to her slender waist and hugged the vivacious curves of her ass. Her outfit complete when she slid her feet into the practical low heels. She went to the bathroom, purse in hand and brushed her waves of black hair.

I dressed in lightweight khaki cargo pants and a pull over sports shirt. My feet in casual loafers. My hair too was a mess and I joined her in the bathroom to comb it free of the tangle her fingers had left it in. We smiled at each other in the mirror and I pushed closer to her as she applied modest makeup to her eyes and lips. Her mouth opened to apply the lip gloss and I found myself lost in the perfection of her bow, I wanted to kiss her again but wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed the nape of her neck instead. No sense in getting all worked up again so soon. I knew we both wanted to go back to bed, but food was needed to restore our energy. Once we were dressed, quaffed and ready to meet the world I held her hand as we walked to the door of 'our' room. Her smile as radiant as ever knowing she had at last met her grandpa, and found so much more.

“ Well Xel, shall we dine in the hotel restaurant or is there someplace special you'd like to go?” My smile broad as I gazed into her deep brown eyes, I could so easily get lost just staring into them.

Her smile widened as she replied, “I know a nice quiet place that has good food and a dance floor,” her eyes sparkling as she considered her grandmother's comments of my loving to dance. “We can get a nice booth and listen to soft music while we eat grandpa,” she giggled, “and if you still like to dance I'd love to do that too.”

I leaned down and whispered, “How about you just call me Gerald when we're in public Xel? It would be more prudent in case I want to hold you close and kiss you while we're dancing,” ending with a smile as my lips brushed over hers lightly. She giggled softly and nodded. We walked to her car and I opened her door, normally in the states I would have driven, but in the Philippines I didn't have a license to do so, she would drive her grandpa around. The thought made me smile that she would be my guide. Her skirt rode up as she slid and turned into the driver's seat, my eyes catching a fleeting glimpse of her panties, I couldn't help but remember just how hot and tight she had been for me earlier and my cock twitched with the thought as I moved around the car to my side.

She drove from the parking garage and turn onto the busy streets, negotiating the traffic like she had done so all her life, which in truth she had since she began driving. I watched her, not staring exactly, but longing to see her every move, the curve of her neck, the swell of her breasts, the firm taught tummy that had roiled when she came, even the thighs exposed slightly as her skirt rose within inches of her womanly juncture. We turned down a street with less traffic and she smiled saying, “Almost there Gerald,” with a giggle. My hand slipped over and lay on her thigh and I could feel her quiver at the soft touch. Her right hand slipped from the steering wheel and laid atop of mine without looking away from the street. Her hand gently pulled mine up along her thigh as she moaned softly. She guided my hand to her pussy and clasped my fingers against her moist panties as she gulped down the lump in her throat. She pulled into a parking lot and easily guided the car into a slot one handed as her hand tugged mine against her growing wetness.

I wasn't shocked, but a little surprised at her wanting to be touched here, so close to where people could see. Several people were passing right beside the car as she groaned and turned her eyes to me whispering, “They won't mind, I've heard this restaurant caters to those who enjoy public displays of affection,” and smiled as she released my hand still cupped over her lush, now wet, folds.

I curled my fingers over them and pushed the fabric of her panties into her labia, she cooed softly as it snugly fit over her swollen clit. I rubbed her there for a few moments before replying, “Well, maybe we should go inside then,” with a grin. I retracted my fingers from her perfect flower and drew them up, sniffing at the moisture on their tips with a smile, licking the pads of them to mark my approval of her arousal. I thought silently that this should be an interesting place to eat and wondered if I or she could eat what we both wanted to. I opened my door and climbed out, she waited until I came to her door to open it. I guided the door open and held out my hand to aid in her getting out of the seat in a ladylike manner. She wasn't about to let the opportunity go by and parted her legs wide for me to see the wet spot that had developed on her panties as the fabric rose from her pussy and lay smooth over the juncture of youthful pleasures.

We walked to the door and were greeted by a man about 30, tall and muscular, obviously a bouncer of sorts. He smiled and said welcome to “La Restarante' Publique'” as I returned his smile. He opened the door for us and nodded with a gesture that said we were indeed welcome. His eyes feasted on Xel, but then she was worthy of any man's gaze and I didn't take offense though I wasn't sure of her reaction yet.

The place was nice, surprisingly nicely decorated. A few tables bordered a fair sized dance floor and all around the walls were booths, dimly lit and draped with white table cloths. The rhythm of sounds came from somewhere unknown were on the verge of erotic, pulsing waves filling not with blaring noise, but surging deep felt base and tympani. What a perfect setting if what she had heard was true. A young lady walked over to us and smiled. Her outfit said she most likely worked there as her head nodded with a sultry smile. I could see she was checking out the bulge laying along my pant leg, but then, I too am worthy in that department for most lady's gaze.

“ Just the two of you tonight?” she asked politely. I nodded and she led the way to a booth at the far side of the room. We wound our way as we followed, hand in hand. The young miss would normally have stolen my thoughts and gaze, she had the most perfect heart shaped ass, but then Xel did as well, so it was all good. I wished Xel had an outfit like the other one was wearing though. An almost sheer layer of fabric designed like a tie top plunged from shoulder to between her ample breasts, cupping them with no other support than the tie in the center front and leaving nothing to the imagination with the sheer cloth. At her swaying hips was a short short mini skirt, it fell in a loose wave from the top of her hips to just below her groin, as she walked I got the impression there was nothing under it any more than her shirt had beneath it. My erection grew without any further provocation. When we arrived at our booth she paused as I let Xel slip in first, her words toned for seduction and meant to let us know that in this establishment anything was possible, “I am Mai, and if there is anything,” a faint giggle, “and I mean anything either of you need just ask. I'll be your hostess tonight and want to bring smiles to you both during your stay.”

It was then that another scantily clad young woman appeared, though I saw male servers as well. I figured that the booths were assigned to the staff according to what the customer would want. I smiled and greeted the new arrival with a nod as Mai stood by waiting to see if we had need of her. The new arrival spoke next, “Hi, I am Sandy, I will be your server this evening. May I get you something to drink while you decide what you'd like?” she asked in a low steamy voice implying that she too was on the menu. I looked to Xel and she asked for a Pina Colada, I ordered a rum and coke with a smile to Sandy. She departed and Mai nodded and walked away. The sway of her ass was divine but I looked to Xel , my sweet lover.

Her smile was warm as we scooted closer together in the back of the booth, her hands cupped politely in her lap as we waited for our cocktails. My hands folded atop the table as I opened the menu that Sandy had left for us. It was almost humorous with the array of aphrodisiacs on the menu. Everything from oysters to blue kelp, all said to have erotically enticing properties. But there was regular food as well and my eye drifted more to them knowing that neither one of us needed any help in the arousal department. I leaned over to her and whispered, “See anything you might like?”

Her eyes turned down and beneath the table and she smiled saying, “Yes, I sure do,” with a mischievous giggle. My hand slipped from the table top and fell to her thigh, pulling up her skirt my fingers found the wet panties still growing wetter as time went by. One finger curled against her petals and the moist fabric again slipped between her labia, she cooed with a sound of desire as Sandy returned with our drinks. Setting them down even as my finger worked from the panty clad juncture of Xel's wonderful womanhood.

She smiled and asked, “Have you had a chance to look over the menu yet or would you like a bit more time?” She smiled when I gestured that we needed more time and walked away, her hips even more sultry than before. My finger closed tighter with the sight of Sandy's ass, pulling the fabric beyond her inner labia and pushing it into her entry. She moaned softly as she felt my trembling finger slipping into her cavity covered with her thin cotton panty.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek softly, her skin warm suddenly from the public display. I could tell she was blushing just by the way she tensed for a brief moment and whispered, “This place is perfect Xel, I so want to dance with you and show everybody that I love you enough to shout it from the mountain tops.” She smiled and turned her face to mine, her lips parted, my own ready, we kissed softly and tenderly with the love we shared. I pulled my hand from her groin and whispered, “If we come back here you need to leave your panties at home,” chuckling with the hint. I felt her body as it moved, she squirmed a little bit and pushed her panties from beneath her skirt. She somehow found a way to take them off without getting up or making a scene of bending beneath the table and held them in her hand just behind the clothed table's edge for me to see. They were drenched with her juices and I took them from her. After balling them up in my fist I rested my chin onto it leaning on the table, my nose filled with the glorious scent of my granddaughter's pussy. I groaned softly and turned my eyes to her as I whispered, “How about we order dinner and dance until it comes?”

Her smile was enough of an answer, but her lips pressed to my cheek was enough to encourage my swelling cock to stiffen to a hard prong of desire. I looked across the room and caught Sandy's eye, gesturing that we were ready. I ordered us each a strip steak and all the trimmings, both medium well, both with buttered potatoes and a green vegetable. The salad would come first but with Xel's look I declined them. Sandy walked away with a smile as I stuffed Xel's panties in the leg pocket of my cargo pants. We each took a sip of our drinks and I slid from the smooth vinyl seat, holding my hand out to Xel as I stood. She took my hand and slid gracefully from the seat, her skirt raising just enough for me to see the faint curls of her mound. I was delighted to say the least, we were being watched by both Mai and Sandy as we walked from the table.

The beat of the music as pulsing as if I could feel it throbbing deep inside me, the dance floor was empty except for a couple in their late twenties. They were holding each other so close I wondered if his cock wasn't already deep inside his lady friend. I had thoughts of doing exactly that if the place was that open to such acts. I pulled Xel into my arms, our bodies close, our breaths soft and panting already as we began to move to the steamy sounds and deep felt beat.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

I cupped my hands at her lower back as hers surrounded my shoulders. Her breasts pressed against me seductively as her hips pushed against the swollen mass she knew to be hers whenever she wanted it. I ground against her and she moaned against my shoulder. I caught a glimpse of the other couple, they were definitely already in the throes of pleasure, his hips moved away and back against her, her skirt rising to allow his cock entrance to her channel. I so wanted to do that with Xel but decided to wait until after dinner for that time of wonder. In our case I would have to squat lower then the other guy did to make his trembling entry to the tall woman he danced with. I cuddled against Xel and slid my hands down to cup her ass and pull her tight against me, she moaned again and whispered, “Gerald, I want you, let's go back to the table,” as she gazed into my eyes to let me know her needs were severe.

I looked as we went back to our table and saw the man's expression, he was most definitely cumming at that very moment. His eyes twisted shut, his hips flexing in a shudder, his mouth opened in a gasp of glory. I smiled and took note that the table cloth was long enough for our needs. She slipped into the booth and I followed closely behind, settling right beside her. She had made sure her skirt rode up and tugged it to her waist, her mound bared for me to see, to touch, or whatever else we might consider. I slid my hand again to her pussy, her legs parted to give me access to the haven I sought. She groaned as two fingers slid into her wet cunt, I smiled as my rhythmic invasion began. Slow eased pushes into her channel brought soft sighs to my granddaughter's voice, and then as my fingers found her g spot she shuddered at the brink of climax within seconds of our beginning. I plucked one of the cloth napkins from the table and dropped it to her hand as she tensed. “Oh God gran....Gerald,” she cooed as her body began to convulse with pleasure. “I'm gonna cum already,” she gasped as her pussy clenched over the two invasive fingers. She pushed the cloth napkin between her legs and grunted as her climax brought waves crashing through her from head to toe. I pulled my fingers from her as her body shook in the throes of orgasm. She swiped at her groin with the cloth frantically trying to avoid gushing onto the floor below her seat, even that brought another crashing wave over her body.

I looked up just in time to see Sandy approaching with a tray of food. I greeted her with a smile, she returned it ten fold. As she set the food before us she looked to Xel and whispered, “It's okay honey, girls who can be brought to climax don't have to worry about the floor. Just let it go sweetie, we'll clean it up later.” Her eyes turned to me, her lips curved into a perfectly sensuous smile, “Anything goes so long as you...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments