Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Father Son Banquet: The Appetizer

"A night at the movies with dad becomes the highlight of my spring break from college"

3
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
 
It all started when I caught him in the basement beating off to the men in a magazine and he invited me to suck his wonderful un-circumcised cock.

It was the exactly the same size as mine. In fact, playing with dad was perhaps the closest thing I have come to sucking my own cock only with a perfect foreskin that I loved pushing and pulling. It was incredible. Once my mom became convinced that dad liked men more than her they broke up—though they rema ined friends which of course helped me stay in the loop as well.

One evening when I was home from college father and I were on our way back from dinner when he drove toward an adult theater. He turns to me and says “whaddya say to catching a movie?” My nervous “sure” came right after my heart had skipped a beat and a felt a stirring in my pants. I knew the kind of movies they showed in there and my cock tingled with the anticipation of an orgasm somehow or another.

In those days admission was $5 per person and my dad plunked down a ten at the window. The old guy looked at dad, cut his eyes to me, and then went back to dad. I was young looking and he had to have wondered if I was hustler or something. After a second or so dad says: “Oh, this is my son on break from college. I thought I’d introduce him to your fine establishment.” The guy looks back at me and says something like: “Have fun, kid” and then hands dad the tickets.

Evidently, dad had been there enough to be recognized by the cashier.

As we enter the dark theater I am able to pick out a smattering of figures; a guy here, a guy there, a couple of guys sitting together toward the front. Once our eyes adjusted we took seats in the back row, and by that time thanks to the raunchy action, close-ups, and disco/funky jazz music coming from the screen I was in a state of arousal.

As we took our seats I caught a glimpse of a guy a few seats over with his left hand on his crotch staring at us as we sat down. Well, mostly he was staring at me. (With my blonde hair, lean body and feminine ass they seemed to always look at me). We sat in silence for a few minutes, eyes glued to the screen. Except for when my eyes wondered to the right. Before long I saw that guy open his fly and undo his belt. I averted my eyes and turned back to the screen. I soon noticed however that dad kept glancing over there as well.

Soon my cock was hard, and shortly thereafter I felt dad place his hand on my bulge. I heard him exhale and saw he was looking at my crotch as his hand squeezed and caressed it. I lifted my gaze and he nodded downward, and I saw what looked like a bulge in his pants as well.

“Unzip your pants” he whispered low. I immediately complied (what a relief!) and my newly freed member popped out and stood straight up. As I heard dad taking down his pants, I again looked over to our wet-eyed friend and by then he was stroking what from a distance looked like a nice piece of meat. I needed no prompting after seeing that. Dad displayed that wonderful uncut cock of his and I proceeded to grab on and started pumping.

“Take it slow, son” he said. By then I was in the throes of lust for dad’s cock. I had grown to crave it and fantasize about it even when we were apart. Once I felt his pre-cum I leaned over and buried my head in his lap, opened my mouth, and drew in that penis and made love to him with my lips, my hands, and my throat. Dad immediately leaned back, pushed his trunk forward and began breathing in the familiar way I had come to recognize. He was getting close to gushing.

We both slipped into ecstasy. Had anyone entered the theater right then they would have heard us before they saw us.

Right away I felt an approach on the right. I figured it had to be the guy down the way moving in to better observe our action. I was right. Before he could sit down I felt his hand groping my groin. In no time he had found my hard cock and bending over at the waist he started stroking my dick with his right hand and his own with the left. The sensation of his hand on my hot rod in combination with dad’s groans of appreciation drove my throat and mouth into a most ferocious suck.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur



“Ahhhhhhh” I heard from above… and I felt something warm and viscous hit my tonsils…and then I tasted it. My God I loved that taste. Like your first beer your first cum load is always your baseline for comparison. Somehow I let myself slip off the seat and found myself on my knees trying to drain every drop of that sweet jism out of his slippery cock.

Before I finished him off dad grabbed my head and pulled himself back from my swirling tongue. I looked up only to see dad’s eyes casting right and his right hand wrapped around the other guy’s very handsome pecker. This older gentleman had thrown his head back and was obviously enjoying our activity.

“Suck his cock, son. He’s got more cum for you.”

Reflexively I slid over in his direction and quite deftly took him into my still hot mouth. He was much bigger than dad, but by then my jaw was nice and relaxed and I had no problem taking all of him down deep into my throat. He actually fucked my mouth and for about twenty seconds then he stopped and I felt that telltale flash of warmth followed by a swelling of the cock that tells us our consort is about to deliver the prize. Because I had him so deep I wasn’t sure when he actually came, but once I backed off and dragged my tongue over his nerve cluster, he twitched gain and shot another spurt that then I tasted. Before long he too pulled away and slumped down into the next seat still trying to catch his breath.

I however had just gotten started. I was incredibly horny and by then needed to cum.

“Dad, I really want to cum,” I said in an urgent tone that probably could have been heard in the lobby.

“Man, he’s your son?” the guy breathlessly asked?

“Yep, great cock sucker isn’t he” dad replied.

“Shit yeah!” he said. “How about having him fuck me.”

He didn’t wait for our response nor did he waste any other time. He stood up, dropped his pants to the floor and presented an alabaster ass as he bent over the row of seats in front of us. “There you go kid, fuck him and shoot a load his ass” I rose to my feet and immediately put my incredibly hard cock into his ass crack. He was already lubed so in one thrust my cock slid into a very warm and welcoming poop chute.”

“Oh God, dad, it’s so great…Oh man, you have such a sweet ass!” I began pumping and grinding.

“Fuck me kid, fuck my ass-s-s.”

His head must have been in that seat ahead he was bent over. And from experience I can tell you from subsequent experience it can be very intoxicating to be bent over a theater seat and be taking in the smells of cum and sweat where other lust-crazed horn-dogs have sat.

Dad reached up and started stroking my ass and caressing my balls. “Give it to him…fuck him hard!!” he uttered. My partner said nothing throughout it all except for a grunt or twenty. He just parried my every thrust.

Then I felt it. The tingle at the base of my spine and then the wave of ecstasy that spread through my entire body took me away. My movements stopped and he backed up slightly so every millimeter of my shaft was enveloped because he knew what was happening. My torrent of semen shot into his bowels as I let out a yell that came from somewhere deep in my soul.

“Oh, oh, oh….oh fuck yeah…keep coming,” I then heard him explain.

I collapsed on him, like a male dog on a bitch. I maintained that position until my cock finally softened and I slid out of him. I then plopped down into my sweaty theater seat. As my fucked-buddy lifted himself up and hiked up his pants and turned to me and said: “We have to meet up again. I’d love to suck your father at the same time your fucking me.”

My eyes were closed while I was basking in the afterglow. But I remember my dad shifting past me and sitting down on the other side of the guy.”

“We’d like that,” he murmured and then said something about a phone number.

To follow shortly Chapter 2 of Father& Son Banquet : The Main Course

Published 
Written by gloryhole31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors