Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Easter Gathering, Chapter Four

"Brandy and I spend the morning enjoying breakfast in wondrous ways and go on to make love even more"

6
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
6.3k words 6.3k words
She turned the corner into the dining room and I saw that she had donned the same outfit she had worn upon her arrival. She walked a bit awkwardly, but then her body had been pummeled worthily and somehow it seemed only right that she be sore as heck. She sidled up to me as I slid the sausages onto two plates and scooped out the eggs to join the patties of Jimmy Deans’ finest. The toast was cut diagonally and placed artistically along each side of the entree. She smiled and took her plate and mine as I carried two glasses of OJ and a cup of coffee; her Dr. Pepper sat on the table awaiting us to arrive at the top of her silverware setting. She leaned over to set my plate down and then her own, I watched as even now my love swelled, along with that singularly interested extension laying along the leg of my shorts. She must have seen my glance; she giggled and blushed saying, “G-pa, already?”

I chuckled with my embarrassment and whispered, “Well, maybe we can wait until after breakfast,” and chuckled again. She stepped to her chair and sat as I placed the drinks on the table, her hand slid delicately over the swollen member with a coo with the embers of excitement at being able to so freely touch what she now considered her prize. As I sat down and we blessed the food with a simple honoring to God and family we ate, our eyes and hearts now focused on what was to happen with the new found pleasures we had thrown the door open to. The obvious question was not what would happen that day, but what would happen after her stay with me ended and we could not be together once she went home to her parents. It saddened both of us, naturally, we had found joys together, love together, and pleasures of mind and spirit that no one in our family could or would understand. “It’ll be okay Brandy,” I said, though my certainty was less than convincing, “we’ll just have to find a way to be together as often as we can.”

Her eyes filled with tears at the thought of not being with me every night to cuddle, talk and be talked to as an adult; make love or have rampant savage sex when we wanted to, she was sad almost to the point of being depressed. “Grandpa,” she finally said with a whimper, “we’re moving away soon; you know that don’t you?”

“I know Brandy,” I said with as much conviction as I could muster, “but that could be a good thing for us. Once you move, you’ll have to come back to visit and that means staying either here or with your other grandparents while you have the time to visit with your old friends. We could have the nights to share a lot more than we ever could if you stay around here; and you’ll only be twenty five miles away anyway.”

She set her fork down and turned, rose from the chair and wrapped her arms around my shoulders as she cried, partly from the uncertainty of our future, and partly from the knowledge that we would make love several more times before her stay was done. Her lips engulfed mine as I tilted my head to meet hers, her tears were salty and as I parted from her lips I swept them away with my fingers as I took her face in my hands and guided our mouths back together. My chair slid back and she straddled my lap in the straight backed chair. Her groin was already hot and moist over mine as the fire of arousal swept through us both, breakfast was set aside for now, but thankfully we had already eaten most of our food.

Her hips moved forth and back over my growing mass, she was hungry for much more than food in the early morning’s silence, well silence but for the low animal groans of pleasures we each felt streaming from our bodies. I stood up carrying her body with mine as I rose to standing with her arms draped over my shoulders to hold her aloft; her legs wrapped around me as if her body had become a boa constrictor, her warm wet groin working now up and down just above my mound. I slid my plate to the side and set her cheeks on the edge of the table to be free to touch and feel her body’s needs. Her body stiffened as my hands slid up her inner thighs and quivered knowing what was about to happen.

I slid my hands under her skirt and pulled her panties free of her and slid them down over her thighs, calves and feet; dropping them onto the table beside my plate. They were already very moist, but not as wet as her pussy would be in short order. My eyes lit up at the view of her risen skirt that revealed the lush petals of her flower beneath, my body shuddered as I whispered, “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day Brandy, and you’re going to be mine,” with a soft chuckle as I knelt between her thighs and slid my hands along the sensitive flesh parting them for my advance. She made space on the table to lean back onto her forearms and watch as I feasted on the all important meal of her body’s nectars. My lips mouthed her thigh’s most tender spots as she began to shudder with need for more, they traveled ever so slowly up and along her until at last she felt my mouth close over the engorged clitoris she knew it would. She gasped at the rush of sensations as I suckled softly and lapped in circles around it and began panting as her arousal grew, and grew more with each pass of the textured tendril over her fleshy node. She tasted so sweet and sultry as her juices flowed into my waiting mouth and I drank all I could of her.

She sat up and pulled my face tighter against her flower with a groan before whispering, “G-pa that feels so good,” and pulled at me to give my tongue over to her channel. I thrust it against the opening of her core and she yelped with glee as another surge of nectars filled the heavenly portal. I figured she would cum in no time, but was surprised as she continued to groan and pull at me to give more and more of the oral delights she found so enticing. I lifted her feet to my shoulders and opened her legs farther as my tongue thrust into her again and again being sure to cross the textured patch of her g-spot with each entry and exit from the wet hallowed path; my mustache raking over her clit sent shivers through her as well. Her body tensed and I pushed one of my thumbs into the willing muscle to continue the arousal of the inner tender spot, she screamed out loudly as her climax finally came over her in a wave of glorious thunder and erupted into my mouth with a copious flow of sweet honey; I gulped as much as I could and the rest flowed over my chin and throat as she came with all she had to give before her body fell back to her forearms in a gasping sated puddle. As her flow ebbed I lapped her clean and lowered her feet back to my thighs as I kissed the sensitive flesh on and around her groin to give as much loving care over her quivering body and mind as I could. She laid down fully over the table as she moaned with a completion she had never known could be, the glory one only fantasizes of in dreams.

I stood up and gazed over the most beautiful girl I could ever imagine, the love for her swelled in my chest and thoughts as she lay quivering from what little I had been able to give. I picked up her panties and slid them over her feet and tugged them into place as she raised her cheeks with what seemed a great effort. My hands outstretched to her and helped her sit up, and as she did she grunted at the agony of emptiness, her eyes pleaded with me to fuck her even then. I slid her from the table and lowered her into her chair saying in a taunting whisper, “eat your breakfast Brandy, it is the most important meal of the day you know,” and chuckled heartily as I pulled my chair back into place and sat to finish my own meal. We laughed over whether I was already full, which in ways I was. My heart was over full with love for my little girl, my cock was full from not finishing what we had begun, my sack was full and tight with needs of its own, and my head was full with thoughts of when we would take care of those needs as well. Her eyes took in the swollen mass that lay along my thigh and she sighed but didn’t resist my command to finish her breakfast.

Once the meal was done we took the dishes to the kitchen and washed up those and the pans dirtied in the process; she never strayed far from my side and seemed to brush against me at every turn. I was in awe of the pleasures she found with just a simple touch, my heart welled with pride that my little grand daughter could offer so much love and expect only love in return, well that and as much explosive sex as I could offer her. As we finished putting away the dishes and such I turned to her and said, “I have an idea of something we can do today,” which brought a lust filled glimmer to her eyes as she smiled and sidled up closer. I laughed softly and put my hands on her shoulders as I cooed in ways a man should not admit, “We’re going to play an on line game, I figured out how we can still have each other even when you get moved,” and pulled her close enough to kiss her forehead before turning us to go to the bed room.

“What kind of on line game is it G-pa?” she asked with both curiosity and seemingly overwhelming interest as she led the way down the hall. Her butt swayed with the beginnings of arousal at the prospects of what I had said, but I remained silent until we got to the desk top’s computer terminal and I sat her down before it.

“Turn on the computer Brandy, I’m going to get you set up on one of the games I play from time to time,” and kissed the top of her head as she clicked the unit on. I stood behind her as the screen came to life and instructed her how I was forced to log on to the net out in the middle of the woods, she listened and learned quickly; but that was no surprise. As the net came on to my home page I told her to click on my favorites and showed her the site we would share, I won’t reveal the name, for remaining anonymous is still a factor in my writings and life on the internet, but let’s just say it is a 3D gaming site with fully interactive characters in a myriad of scenarios and settings that are fully functional at flirtation, motion, and yes sex; lots of sexually explicit scenarios are available. Her eyes grew wide as she gazed at the exquisitely presented graphic representations of men and women came to life on the screen and turned to smile at her tutor.

I smiled back and said, “Okay, let’s let you create a character first,” and proceeded to guide her through the process of creating, or should I say recreating her on the screen under an assumed name as one of the female characters I could interact with, and yet still maintain control with the listing being under my paid enrollment. I watched as her fingers deftly worked and formed a virtual look alike to herself, with only the hair color being altered, she even maintained the perfection of her figure, just looking a bit older than she was in truth. She had picked the name, “Candy” since she knew I would like to think of her sweet body whenever we got to play.

When she had finished that part I asked her to just walk around on the site to see what buildings and settings there were as I went and retrieved my laptop from the other room and sat down behind her on the bed. I too logged on and soon was on the same site, the means of us having fun even when apart; so long as we were careful. In the game I strolled up to her character and prompted her to visit with me, from there I guided her through various rooms in the casino and up to the hotel room my character used as his lodging. She giggled as she saw that my character looked like a twenty five year old version of myself, I chuckled a response, “Well, if nothing else, I am myself both on line and off.”

We began simply as she learned the controls to guide her character into varied poses and situations of sensual pleasures; we replicated my eager advance at eating her out at breakfast on the table in his hotel room and Brandy panted as her left hand rubbed over her mound and clit viciously bringing herself close to climax as the characters on the screen played out our oral adventures of only a half hour before with explicit details too refined to ignore the duplication of our moves and sounds. After her character, Candy, came and was left gasping on the table I changed our true play time as my character, George, stood and dropped his slacks to the floor exposing what could be called a fair duplicate of my own meaty ten inch dick, maybe even a little thicker than truth, but the ladies I had interacted with on the site seemed to like feeling the fullness of the erections he provided. Brandy gasped as she watched his advancing cock; her body shuddered as she worked even harder at pleasuring her pussy with her hand, guiding her character with the other to avail George of her wet gaping flower.

My hands were much to busy as I worked the controls to invade her character with the massive cock and slowly bring her to waves of climax that would rival real ones, in fact Brandy came as hard as she ever had when her character was driven over the edge and exploded with fervor and screams of orgasmic pleasures. I chuckled silently as I slipped the animated cock dripping with semen and nectars from the wondrous character on the screen’s gash, Brandy shook as her orgasm ebbed a bit from the fruitful wonders of sex on the net. “Grandpa,” she stuttered with her breathing still ragged from the massive climax she had found in reality, “That’s unbelievable, it was almost like we really did it, I just had to help a little with my hand and got off almost as hard as when you fucked me for real.”

I set the laptop aside and stood behind her, my hands resting on her shoulders as I leaned over her still quivering frame to kiss the top of her head. “I thought you might like it baby girl, if we’re really careful we can do this even after you move away,” I whispered into her ear. Her head turned to face me, her eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning and she had just received the best doll ever made. My eyes fixed on hers I spoke in serious tones, “I said we can do this, but we have to be really careful, it is on my account, you won’t be able to just wander any time you want and find other guys to have fun with. I know that you could, but I am going to trust you not to, it’s my ass on the line if I get caught letting an under aged girl play under my account; I’d go to jail for it Brandy, so I need to know I can trust you as much with this as with what we have shared for real. Can I?”

Her body turned in the chair and she looked at me as if I’d hit her in the gut hard. Her eyes were filled with tears of understanding and fear as she spoke, “Grandpa, I guess I didn’t know you could go to jail for being with me, either here or on the net.” I simply nodded, knowing it had just hit her how important our secret was. Her lips pulled back as she spoke again, “I’ll be careful, I won’t go on the site unless I know you’re on it too and only if nobody else is around. I’m sorry this is so hard on you Grandpa, I just figured that we would fool around and you could teach me how good sex could be, but I hadn’t planned on it being so intense and beautiful until it happened. I love you Grandpa,” she ended with tears of love and wonder welling in her eyes.

My hands slid over her shoulders and cupped her breasts as I leaned over her and kissed her softly on the mouth. She whimpered at the tender caress of our mouths and opened hers to receive my tongue as hers joined in the dance of pleasures not yet found. As my lips trailed over her throat I whispered, “I want...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments