Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Date Night

"The Porters don't let COVID interrupt their date night, they invite their children."

139
25 Comments 25
14.7k Views 14.7k
8.1k words 8.1k words

Author's Notes

"Brother and Sister are invited to share their parent's date night. They discover an attraction to each other when their parents give them a nudge."

The Porters were a typical upper-middle-class family.  Steve Porter was a successful attorney and a partner in his father’s firm.  Steve’s wife, Cindy, worked as a receptionist in the same office.  The two met at a party while Cindy was in high school, and Steve was in his first year of college.  She was smitten with the tall, handsome man, and soon they were dating.

It wasn’t long after they met before their kissing turned to petting, then to oral sex.  The two virgins developed their relationship slowly.  Finally, one night, while they made out in the backseat of Steve’s car, they consummated their relationship.  Their first attempt at intercourse was clumsy at best, but they managed to share their virginity before the night was over.

The two teens looked forward to getting together and expanding their sexual experiences.  After their first coupling, Steve used condoms to prevent pregnancy.  Then, during one of their heated sessions, they had sex without protection.  While they knew it was risky, they didn’t let the fact they didn’t have a condom stop them.  Steve planned to pull out before he came but failed.

Cindy was pregnant when she walked down the aisle to receive her diploma.  A week after her graduation, Steve and Cindy told their parents she was expecting.

Steve and Cindy told her mother first.  She yelled at her daughter, asking how Cindy could be so careless.  Finally, Cindy’s mother told her daughter it was up to her to call her father and tell him.  Her mother and father divorced when Cindy was twelve, and he discovered his wife’s infidelity.  Before Cindy and Steve left the house, her mother told her she had to find somewhere else to live.

Their next stop was at Cindy’s father’s house.  He and his new wife, Cindy’s stepmother, sat in the living room as she and Steve gave them the news.  Unlike the treatment the teens received from Cindy’s mother, her father was understanding and supportive.  Cindy’s stepmother hugged the crying teen, assuring her it wasn’t the end of the world.  Once things calmed down, Cindy’s father asked his daughter and Steve what they planned to do.

Steve held his head high as he told them he planned to marry Cindy.  Her father nodded and told them he would do whatever he could for the two eighteen-year-old teens.

Steve’s parents were sitting in the family room of their home.  When he and Cindy came in, Steve’s mother could tell there was something wrong.  Sitting across from Steve’s parents, the teens explained the situation and their plans.

After telling Steve’s parents, he and Cindy wanted to get married, his mother and father told them they felt it was the right thing to do.  Steve’s father said he and his wife would support them so Steve could complete his education.

By the time they finished their conversation, they had decided Steve and Cindy would move into the mother-in-law’s apartment above the garage.  They planned to have a small wedding at a private chapel for family and close friends.

The next day, Cindy and Steve went to Cindy’s house to collect her belongings.  They went while Cindy’s mother was working to avoid conflict.  By the end of the day, they set up housekeeping in the two-bedroom apartment.

Cindy’s mother refused to attend the wedding, telling her daughter she didn’t want anything to do with her, her husband, or the baby.  However, her father and stepmother helped with the wedding as they promised.

Greg was born on January eleventh.  Cindy and Steve were elated with the birth of their son, as were Steve’s parents.  The two of them shared the responsibilities of raising a new baby.  Steve’s mother also helped, giving her son and daughter-in-law suggestions.

Cindy recovered quickly, and six weeks later, she and Steve resumed their sex life.  The following December, Cindy gave birth to April.  Steve’s parents once again stepped up and helped the two of them.  His father told his son to be careful, or he’d have another baby too soon.  Cindy learned she wouldn’t have any more children during one of her doctor appointments due to an undetected complication.  At her doctor’s recommendation, Cindy had a hysterectomy.

By the time Greg was seven, Steven had passed the bar exam and started practicing law at his father’s firm.  With the help of Steve’s parents, he and Cindy purchased a house not from where they grew up.  Cindy’s father helped them with furnishing the house.  He said a five-bedroom, thirty-five hundred square foot house was a hell of a starter home.

Greg and April did well in school.  When Greg graduated, he started college with plans to go on to law school while April was in her senior year of high school.

Life was great for the Porter family.  Steve worked hard and made partner in the law firm.  When April started high school, Cindy went to work as the receptionist for the practice.  But, unlike many couples, Steve and Cindy’s lust didn’t diminish over the years.  Instead, they were as active as they had been when they were teens.

It seemed as if the family’s lives were on auto-pilot.

April was popular in school and never lacked for dates.  She used her five-foot-eight height to her advantage and became a star volleyball player.  While she dated, April never got into a serious relationship, although she wanted to.  April’s mother insisted her daughter took birth control pills when she began dating.  As it turned out, it was a good idea when one of her boyfriends talked her into having sex.  After losing her virginity, April found she enjoyed sex and was willing to go further with her dates than before.

Greg had his fair share of girlfriends, but he wasn’t interested in a long-term relationship like his sister.  As one of the best players on his high school lacrosse team, he had no trouble finding girls to go out with him.  He worked out to keep his six-foot-two-inch frame in shape.  Greg never told anyone what he and his dates did together, so a few of the girls were willing to spread their legs for him.

Steve and Cindy told their children about their youth and stressed the necessity for safe, protected sex.  As a result, Greg always used condoms, as did April, even though she took birth control.

It was March when the news of the coronavirus hit.  Schools were closed, and the CDC instructed people to shelter in place and avoid contact with other people.  Bars and restaurants closed, limiting them to pick up and home delivery.

****

“Well, it looks like we’re going to be home for the foreseeable future,” Steve told his family while they ate dinner.  “Our IT people are going to set us up to work from home until the pandemic is over.”

“We have to take our classes online,” Greg said.

“Yeah, we do too. But, unfortunately, our school might not reopen this year,” April said.

“I guess we just have to make the best of it.  There’s nothing we can do about it other than stay safe.  When I first heard of it, I ordered food and supplies.  Now the stores don’t have many items,” Cindy said.

“I suggest we do our best to maintain our regular schedules.  If we get up, dress as we would any other day, and work our usual hours, we’ll be better off,” Steve said.

While they finished their meal, the family discussed how they would handle the situation.  They made suggestions about things to do when they weren’t working or studying.  Once they finished, April and Greg cleared the table.

“This is going to suck,” April said.

“I know, right?  I guess you’re not going to be able to party for a while,” Greg said.

“Neither are you, Greg.  We’re not going to see our friends until this shit’s over,” April said.  “Isn’t Nancy going to be pissed?”

Laughing, Greg said, “She’s history.  We broke up a couple of weeks ago.”

“Is it a good or bad thing?” April asked her brother.

“It’s no big deal.  Nancy was into partying.  I wasn’t, not every time we went out.”

Nodding, April said, “I like to party, but I know what you mean.”

April and Greg joined their parents in the family room.  The family watched the news, getting updates on the virus.

“It looks like you and Mom are going to miss your Friday date night,” April said.

Nodding, Steve said, “You’re right, April, we are going to miss it.”

When they were first married, Steve’s parents stressed the importance of making time for each other.  Taking their advice, Cindy and Steve decided they would make Fridays a day they would do something together.  They would go out to eat and the movies while Steve’s parents watched the children.  Then, when they returned home, Steve and his wife would enjoy a night of sex.

As time went on and Steve became successful, they went to better restaurants and plays. Then, for the past few years, the couple went dancing after their meal.  As they always had, the night ended in a heated session in their bedroom.  While Friday wasn’t the only night they had sex, it was one they always looked forward to for special reasons.

Cindy looked forward to Friday night’s sex because she and her husband would engage in their fantasies.  While on other nights, the couple made love, Fridays were usually wild sex.  She dressed sexy, wearing her best lingerie under her dresses.  When Steve asked her to, Cindy stopped wearing panties.  While they danced, he would grip her ass.  If the club was dark enough, Steve liked to pull up her skirt or dress and rub her bare ass cheeks.

By the time Steve and Cindy got into their cab for the ride home, both of them were horny.  They would make out like teenagers, groping each other.  More than once, Cindy pulled her husband’s cock out and sucked him while he fingered her under her dress.

Cindy smiled, thinking about the sexual fun she and Steve had over the years.  She thought for a moment and said, “Maybe we don’t have to miss our date, honey.  We can have our Friday night at home.”

“That’s a great idea, Mom.  Greg and I will hang around in the recreation room and give you guys your privacy,” April said.

Leaning close to Steve, Cindy whispered in his ear.  He smiled and nodded.

“You two are welcome to join us,” Cindy said.

“Are you sure?” Greg said.

“Yes, we’re sure. But, unfortunately, you and April are stuck here too,” Steve said.

“I’ll order from one of our favorite restaurants.  Then, we’ll get dressed up and have our date night at home,” Cindy said.

At four o’clock on Friday afternoon, Cindy told everyone it was time to get ready for the evening.  So the family went to their rooms to shower and dress.

“Are you going to dress like you usually do?” Steve asked his wife while they showered together.

“I planned to.  Do you think I shouldn’t?” Cindy said.

Wrapping his arms around his wife, Steve grabbed her ass.  He pulled her close, kissed her, and said, “I think the only thing we should change tonight is where we are, not what we do.”

Giggling, Cindy said, “I agree.”  She knelt on the floor of the shower stall, gripped her husband’s cock, and began stroking him.  “Does it mean I should give your Friday night blow job?”

Wrapping his hand in Cindy’s wet hair, Steve pulled her face to his crotch, “Yup.”

Taking Steve’s cock into her mouth, Cindy started sliding her lips over his long thick shaft.  She looked up, locking her gaze with her husband’s.  She caressed his balls as she took his entire seven inches onto her mouth and throat.  Steve guided her head for a moment, then held it still as he fucked her mouth.

In the past, they would fuck before going out, but since Cindy began going sans panties, they stopped so she wouldn’t leak cum.  Before they went out, she would suck him until he came, then Steve would eat her pussy.  After they were both sated, they’d get dressed and head out.

After a few minutes, Steve let loose with his semen.  He could last a long time but didn’t hold back when they were preparing to go out.  After coming, Steve sat his wife on the bench in the shower, knelt, licked her pussy while he fingered her pussy and ass until Cindy reached her climax.

Finished in the shower, Steve and Cindy went to the bedroom to get ready.  He sat on the bed, watching his wife put on her garter and stockings.  Cindy put on a sheer bra and then her dress.  When Steve took a pair of boxer briefs from his dresser, his wife snatched them out of her hand and tossed the underwear into the drawer.

“You know the rules.  If I have to go commando, so do you,” Cindy said.

Laughing, Steve put on his shirt and suit pants.  He tied his necktie and slipped on his jacket.  Cindy slipped into her four-inch heels, checked herself in the mirror, and then hugged Steve.

“Are you ready?” Cindy asked.

“Yes, let’s go.  I forgot to ask, did you talk to April and Greg about how to dress tonight?” Steve said.

“I did.  I let the kids know they were to dress nicely.  Greg wasn’t too happy about having to wear a suit, but April said she was looking forward to tonight,” Cindy said.

During the day, Cindy set the dining room table, using their good dishes and silverware.  At each place setting, there was a wineglass.

When Greg and April came downstairs, their parents looked at how they dressed.  Greg wore a lightweight wool suit and tie.  April wore a short dress and heels.

“We have a drink before dinner, would you two like one?” Steve said to April and Greg.

“You’re going to let us drink?” April said.

Nodding, Cindy said, “In light of the fact they’ve sequestered us for who knows how long, your father and I feel the rules don’t apply.  You and your brother are old enough to decide what you want to do.  So if you want to drink, it’s fine with us.  If not, that’s fine too.”

“I’ll have a gin and tonic,” Greg said.

Grinning, April said, “A gin and tonic sounds good to me too.”

Steve led the family down to the recreation room.  The large area contained a wet bar, a service kitchen, and separate rooms with a home theater with seating for twelve and one with exercise equipment.  In the past, Steve and his wife entertained their friends.  The family used the exercise room to stay in shape and the home theater to watch movies.

Standing behind the wet bar, he made the drinks Greg and April requested.  Then, he prepared vodka martinis for him and his wife.

“Here’s to making the best of a bad situation,” Cindy said, raising her cocktail to her husband and children.

The family finished their drinks.  Cindy said it was time to go upstairs for dinner.  She had scheduled the food delivery for six o’clock, and it was five to six.  She’d ordered a full Italian dinner from one of the best restaurants in the area.

When their dinner arrived, Cindy and April placed the packages on the table.  Steve poured red wine for everyone, and they sat down to enjoy the meal.  Starting with the Ceaser salad, they passed the tray around, filling their salad plates.  The next course was pasta, followed by Veal Marsala and a chicken dish.  During the meal, they commented on how great the food tasted.

For dessert, the family enjoyed tiramisu.  When Steve suggested they have coffee and after-dinner drinks in the recreation room, Cindy poured coffee into a carafe.  April and Greg carried the cups to the lower level and placed them on the bar.

Steve asked April and Greg if they wanted to try cognac, telling them it was what he and their mother usually had.  Both teens agreed to try the fruity liquor.  Steve poured the brandy into bell-shaped glasses and passed them out.

While sipping her drink, April said, “So, what else do you guys do on your Friday date night?”

Smiling, Cindy went to the entertainment center.  She turned on the stereo, filling the room with soft music.  In preparation for the night, Cindy created a playlist of slow dance music.  Then, she walked to the bar, took Steve’s hand, and pulled him into an open area.  They melded into one another and began moving.

Looking over her husband’s shoulder at Greg and April, Cindy said, “We go dancing.”

Greg and April sat at the bar, watching their parents dance.  They finished their drinks and relaxed.  After dancing to three songs, Steve and Cindy came over to the bar.

“Does anyone want another drink?” Steve said.

April glanced at her brother, smiling when she saw him nod his head, yes.  “I’ll have a gin and tonic, Dad,” April said.

“I’ll have the same thing,” Greg said.

Steve looked at his wife.  Cindy smiled and said, “I’ll have bourbon.”

Chuckling, Steve fixed the drinks, pouring bourbon into two rocks glasses.  He knew the effect the whiskey had on his wife.  When Cindy drank bourbon, she could become incorrigible.  Many nights, after a night of dancing and drinking bourbon, Cindy would attack him in the backseat of the cab on the way home.

Lifting his glass, Steve winked at Cindy before taking a sip.  She smiled and also drank her whiskey.

Steve dimmed the lights and took Cindy back to the open area.  They held each other close as they danced.  Then, whispering in his ear, Cindy told Steve they should dance with their children.  When the song ended, they went to the bar.

Cindy took Greg by the arm, leading him to the open area.  Steve offered his hand to April, and she slipped off the tall chair.  As the slow music played, the two parents danced with their children.

The song ended, and Steve and Cindy moved away from April and Greg.  They started dancing together and pressed their bodies against one another.  Greg and April watched their parents for a moment, then Greg offered his sister his hand.  April grinned as she and her brother began dancing together.

Steve turned Cindy until her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments