Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everybody’s Wish For Wishful Things - Chapter XVI

24
5 Comments 5
4.4k Views 4.4k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry for the delay I was bit occupied with some domestic issues and was unable to complete the chapters."

As Jamie and Tyler followed their naked moms into the house, they took another opportunity to ogle their distinctly different but equally perfect derrieres as they swayed in front of them. They both did their own comparing and contrasting, noticing how Charlotte’s ass was full and succulent, with cheeks that bounced as her rounded hips moved to and fro, while Julie’s behind was tighter and firmer, looking like, as Charlotte had said, ‘A Beach Volleyball Player’s ass,’ as the high rounded cheeks rose and fell with each step.

The blowjobs each boy had just received from the other’s mom had left their young cocks limp with brief satisfaction, but as they followed the naked women up the stairs and into the large master bedroom, both of their dicks had returned to full hardness, and they bounced unapologetically in front of them with each step they took.

The sexual awakening the two teens had experienced at the hands, and mouths of their mothers had been both the biggest shock and greatest joy either of them had ever experienced, and just when they thought it couldn’t get any more bizarre, or wonderful, their moms had offered to take their virginity that weekend.

The Alexander’s master bedroom was magnificent, a huge room with a fireplace, a dressing table, and three enormous windows that let bright sunlight stream in. The other furnishings were equally as beautiful, and included two antique straight-backed chairs, a small tea table, and a four-post king-sized bed in the center of the room that looked big enough for ten people to sleep in.

As Julie began to pull the duvet and blanket down, exposing dark burgundy satin sheets, Charlotte said, “So did you guys like watching Dr. Alexander lick my pussy down by the pool?”

The teenagers didn’t say anything, but nodded their approval.

Then Charlotte said, “Well, then why don’t you two go sit on those chairs and watch me return the favor to her, and that will give you a chance to recharge your batteries a little before we move on to your next lesson.”

“Next lesson?” Jamie asked, wondering aloud for both he and Tyler as to what she meant.

“Yes, your next lesson,” Julie answered for Charlotte, and then she said, “If you guys are alright with it, Mrs. Bradley and I have decided we are going to teach you everything we can about sex, since after this weekend, we go back to just being mothers and sons… do you understand?”

Once again both boys felt a twinge of sadness as Julie repeated the women’s edict that for many reasons, emotionally, physically and socially, their relationships had to return to what they had been before this magical weekend.

Charlotte sensed the sudden drop in the boys’ excitement level, and said, “You have to understand boys, it isn’t because we don’t love you, or that we don’t think you’re emotionally equipped to handle what we are doing, and it isn’t because Dr. Alexander and I haven’t enjoyed this as much as you, because believe me, we have!”

Then Julie who interceded and said, “It’s just that there is too much for all of us to risk, and more than anything, we would never want anything to jeopardize our families, or our relationships with you,” and then she added, “And like I said outside Tyler, your dad is the love of my life, and I want it to be that way for the rest of my life.”

Charlotte finished laying the ground rules when she said, “But, for the rest of today and tomorrow, we want to show you everything we know about sex, both how to give and receive pleasure, so when you do meet girlfriends, you will make them the happiest young ladies in the world!”

That brought the smile back to both boys’ faces, and as they walked towards the two antique chairs as Charlotte instructed, Julie said, “Whoa, hold on a second their guys.”

As everyone froze in their tracks, Julie disappeared into her magnificent master bathroom, only to return with two large, soft terrycloth towels, and as she spread them on each chair she said, “Okay, I’m not a prude, but you have to sit on the towels, those chairs were very expensive, and I don’t want one of you to lose control like Jamie did on my dress.”

Jamie blushed, knowing Dr. Alexander was talking about when he had his spontaneous ejaculation in her office, but he still managed to laugh. Then as the naked boys sat down next to each other, Charlotte took her friend’s hand and led her to the huge king-sized bed.

Jamie and Tyler watched intently as their beautiful moms crawled to the center of the bed, and then after looking to make sure their sons were watching, Charlotte and Julie kissed deeply again. In a matter of moments, both teenager’s cocks were sticking straight up from their laps again as they watched their moms locked in a passionate kiss. Now it was Charlotte who had become the aggressor as she maneuvered her friend onto her back, never letting their lips part. Charlotte’s tongue had found it’s way into her friend’s mouth, making circles around Julie’s tongue as her hand found one of the blonde’s firm breasts and began kneading the feminine flesh.

“Mmmmmm,” Julie groaned into Charlotte’s mouth as her friend began using her thumb to flick back and forth over her rubbery nipple. The beautiful doctor had wrapped her legs around one of Charlotte’s thigh, and began grinding her aching cunt against her friend’s hip.

Charlotte could feel the incredible heat rising from Julie’s pussy as she pressed against her soft skin. That was when she moved her hand to grasp her other breast, causing Julie to groan into her mouth again as the ignored nipple finally got its deserved attention.

Even though they had seen it by the pool, both boys were still amazed that it was their mothers locked in such a passionate, lesbian embrace. By now their male appendages were completely engorged with blood, and it was Tyler who wrapped his hand around his cock first, and began stroking the twitching organ.

Jamie looked over to see Tyler slowly jerking his cock, and decided to follow suit, wrapping his fingers around his own erect shaft and stroking it in a slow, up and down motion as he watched the sight unfolding in front of him.

When the women finally broke their kiss, it was Julie who looked over to see their sons stroking their very hard pricks, and whispered, “I think we have their attention.”

Charlotte looked over to where they were sitting and said, “I know you guys are enjoying the show, but we have a lot more to do, so I don’t think you’ll want to waste a load of your yummy cum by shooting it on your own bellies.”

Both boys reluctantly released their hard dicks and went back to watching as Charlotte began sliding down Julie’s body. Jamie’s eyes were as wide as saucers as he watched his mom suck one of Dr. Alexander’s hard nipples between her lips, and Tyler’s prick twitched as he watched his mom squirm with pleasure when Mrs. Bradley starting sucking the same pink nipples he had suckled as a baby.

“That feels sooooooo gooooood,” Julie groaned as Charlotte used her lips, teeth and tongue to expertly tease one nipple, and then the other. The beautiful doctor arched her back and ground her pelvis into her friend’s hip, trying to quell the ache building deep in her womanhood.

After using her talented mouth to pay homage to Julie’s excited nipples, Charlotte continued to travel down her body. The buxom brunette had to admit she felt a tiny pang of body jealousy as Julie’s incredible abs rippled under her tongue, but as she moved closer to her friend’s pussy, that feeling was replaced by one of complete lust.

Charlotte finally reached her goal, and as she maneuvered between her friend’s legs with her face inches above her pubic mound, she inhaled the now familiar scent deeply before saying, “God Julie, just the smell of your pussy turns me on so much.”

“I was thinking the same thing when I was licking you earlier,” Julie said as she looked down to see her best friend’s gorgeous face poised right above her drooling cunt. Then as the she and the two young spectators watched, Charlotte leaned forward and gently kissed Julie’s swollen labia.

“AHHHHH,” Julie gasped in pleasure as Charlotte began licking her dripping gash. Thick, pungent juice coated her mouth as she pressed her face into her friend’s crotch, fucking her tongue deep into Julie’s sopping wet quim.

Out of the corner of her eye, Charlotte could see their sons leaning forward, trying to get a closer look, and that was when she momentarily pulled her mouth from Julie’s aching sex and said, “C’mon up onto the bed boys.”

Jamie and Tyler leaped from their seats and climbed onto the bed as Charlotte said, “Okay Tyler, you get on one side of your mom, and Jamie, you get on the other.”

The teens did as they were told, and once were in place, Charlotte said, “Now as I lick her pussy, I want you two to suck her nipples.”

Before Julie had a chance to comprehend what Charlotte had said, she felt her friend’s tongue back inside her throbbing cunt, and at the same time, each of her nipples were surrounded a set of warm, wet lips.

”Oh FUUUUUCK,” Julie groaned as she experienced a sensation that was like nothing she had ever felt. Three mouths were concentrating on three pleasure centers at once, her own handsome son sucking one nipple while her equally handsome young patient sucked the other, and at the center of it all was her beautiful friend eating her pussy like it had never been eaten before.

“Bite them gently boys, bite them gently,” Julie groaned, and then as Tyler and Jamie obeyed her instructions, Charlotte made a frontal assault on her clit. Then, as the muscles deep in her cunt convulsed, she screamed, “Oh gawd I… I’m CUMMINNNNNGGGG!!!”

Julie screamed in ecstasy as three mouths held her writhing body in place. A rush of sticky sweet pussy juices painted Charlotte’s face as she pressed her face into her friend’s pulsing cunt. Tyler and Jamie kept sucking and softly biting the climaxing woman’s nipples as she wrapped her arms around them and held their lips to her tender flesh.

Wave after wave of pleasure exploded from deep inside Julie’s loins. Charlotte could feel her pussy and asshole twitching on her chin as her continued strumming her friend’s clit with the tip of her tongue, making her orgasm last as long as she could.

Then finally, Charlotte could feel Julie’s body beginning to relax, telling her that her climax was ending, and as she lifted her mouth from her friend’s flooded pussy, she said, “Okay boys, you can stop sucking her nipples now, I’m sure they’re getting real sensitive.”

A spent Julie just nodded her head in agreement. Tyler could see how red his mom’s face was as she gasped for breath she managed to say, “I never, never felt anything like… like that… three mouths… three mouths at once… amazing.”

Charlotte could see that Julie was swooning into a brief, post-orgasmic cumming, and she said, “You boys did a great job.”

Neither of them said anything, but they both smiled proudly, feeling they had participated in Julie’s orgasm. Then Jamie looked at Charlotte and giggled, causing his mom to smile and ask, “What’s so funny?”

Jamie blushed a bit, and then as he circled the lower part of his own face with his index finger, he said, “You’re face is kind of covered in, Dr. Alexander’s… you know.”

Julie was finally able to life her head, and when she looked down to see Charlotte’s face still only inches above her satisfied womanhood, she smiled herself and said, I think he’s trying to tell you my orgasm is all over your face.”

Charlotte’s tongue snaked out of her mouth as far as it could and circled her lips, chin and cheeks, collecting as much of Julie’s syrupy nectar as she could until it covered her taste buds, and then she drew it into her mouth before swallowing, and then she smacked her lips and said, “Delicious.”

She could see both of their handsome sons staring at her, so she said, “It really is delicious, would you like to find out what a woman’s pussy tastes like?”

Tyler and Jamie looked at each other then back at Charlotte, and almost simultaneously, they said, “YES.”

Julie quickly spoke up and said, “I’m still a little bit sensitive, so I’m just going to need a few minutes come down.”

Charlotte certainly understood, so as Julie basked in the afterglow of her orgasm, her friend moved up to lie down next to her, and as she did, Jamie asked, “Mom, does what you just did to Dr. Alexander mean you’re, like… a lesbian?”

Charlotte could see Tyler was wondering the same thing, so she said, “No, I’m not a lesbian, and neither is your mom Tyler, but I guess we are bisexual… at least with each other.”

Julie had finally recovered from her orgasm, and she added, “Tyler, I am very much in love with your dad, and Jamie, I think I can speak for your mom when I say that we both still love sex with men very much, but yesterday, she showed me what it was like to make love to a woman, even though I had never really thought about it, and because of how I’ve begun to feel about your mom, it was very special, and very amazing.”

“Wait, yesterday?” Tyler asked.

“Yes, when we came back here after lunch, we started talking about sex, and you two, and then Mrs. Bradley kind of became my teacher, and as you just saw, she’s very good at it,” Julie said with a smile of gratitude sent in Charlotte’s direction.

Then Jamie said, “So mom, you’ve had, I mean, you’re the one that’s been with another woman before?”

“Yes Jamie,” Charlotte said, not wanting to have any secrets.

“Who was it,” Jamie asked, as his curiosity rose and his dick throbbed.

“Well I guess I can tell you, do you remember meeting my old college roommate a couple of years ago,” Charlotte asked with a sly grin.

“Are you serious, you’ve done this her, wow,” Jamie said in an excited tone.

“Is she hot,” Tyler asked his new friend.

“Maybe not as hot as our moms, but yeah, she’s pretty freakin’ hot,” Jamie said.

“Awww, you guys really think we’re hot,” Charlotte asked.

“Heck yeah,” Jamie said, and then he added, “It just feels kind of weird telling you.”

Both women were touched by the fact that their sons found them to be ‘hot’, and then Tyler said, “So mom, to hear you talk, it almost sounds like you and Mrs. Bradley are in love.”

Neither of them said anything at first, and then Julie looked at Charlotte and said, “I guess we are in a way, I mean in a short period of time, we have found we have so much in common, and not just you guys, it just seems like we found this strong emotional bond, and we also have a physical attraction. I mean I can’t speak for Mrs. Bradley, but I’ve never felt this close to another woman, so yeah, you could say there’s love there.”

Charlotte smiled at Julie and said, “I feel the exact same way,” and then she leaned over and kissed her friend again. Then she said, “So now, before you two lean to eat pussy, how about some good old fashion making out?”

“That’s a good idea Char, I want to see how our boys kiss,” Julie agreed.

“Mom, we’ve both made out with girls before,” Jamie said to Charlotte, having compared stories in the pool with Tyler in the pool earlier.

“Well you haven’t made out with us, so why don’t you show Dr. Alexander how you kiss, and Tyler, you can show me,” Charlotte replied. And with that, both boys sat next to the others’ mother, and then they began kissing, at first softly and gently, and then deeper and deeper until all four were in full make out mode.

Even though they had each received a blowjob from the two women they were now making out with, kissing seemed even more intimate. Neither boy could believe how soft and moist their lips were, and before long, their hands were beginning to roam the women’s bodies.

As Tyler kissed Mrs. Bradley, and their tongues sensually rubbed together, his hands moved down from her shoulders until they were filled with her unbelievable breasts. He gently kneaded the large, round orbs, feeling her hard nipples pressing into his palms.

At the same time, Jamie’s hand had slid down Dr. Alexander’s tummy and over her smooth pubic mound until his middle finger found her wet pussy lips. And as the two lay back on the bed, Jamie’s finger slipped deep inside a woman’s vagina for the first time.

“Mmmmmm,” Julie moaned into his mouth as her young patient began fingering her cunt. The teenager had never felt anything so soft and wet as her vaginal walls clutched his finger. At the same time, Dr. Alexander’s own hand had found his rampant cock, and was slowly stroking the rod as the two made out.

Charlotte and Tyler had also begun digitally stimulating each other. The teenager had two fingers deep inside the beautiful brunette, and Charlotte could feel drops of precum beginning to leak from the tip of his dick as she slowly stroked him.

For a brief moment, both women considered pulling their young partner on top of them and guiding their hard cocks into their...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by talash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments