Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily’s English Test

"A tale of discipline and desire, where a father's stern correction awakens his daughter's hidden arousal amidst the stinging pain."

31
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
871 words 871 words

As I walked through the door, I could smell dinner cooking in the oven and hear the faint sound of the television droning in the background. The house seemed quieter than usual, which made me raise an eyebrow as I set my briefcase down. Something didn't seem right.

When I called out for Emily, a seventeen-year-old high school senior, she appeared in the doorway leading into the kitchen, looking guilty and anxious. Her eyes flickered towards the ground, avoiding mine entirely. "Dad," she muttered hesitantly.

My heart sank as I took in her appearance. She hadn't bothered dressing nicely for dinner tonight, opting for a worn pair of jeans and an oversized t-shirt instead. There was no denying the reason behind her dishevelment – she had failed her English test.

"Emily, come with me," I commanded firmly, my voice filled with disappointment. She looked away again, scurrying to follow my lead. As we headed upstairs towards my bedroom, I tried to think about how best to handle this situation. Discipline was necessary to ensure she learned from her mistakes, but I needed to approach this carefully.

Inside my bedroom, I told her to undress except for her underwear and bra. Once she had done so, I instructed her to lie across my lap, positioning herself so her bottom was exposed and ready for the coming punishment. As I settled in beside her, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more going on here than met the eye.

She whimpered as I delivered the first spanks, each one landing with force against her sensitive skin. Her reactions grew louder and more frantic with each subsequent strike, until finally, I noticed something unexpected – her arousal. The damp spot forming between her thighs betrayed her true feelings, revealing the excitement bubbling beneath the surface.

Despite the realization, I continued the spanking. After all, this wasn't about her arousal; it was about teaching her a valuable lesson. Every hit served as a reminder that actions have consequences, and failing to fulfill responsibilities would not be tolerated.

Eventually, the spanking reached its conclusion. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she lay panting across my lap, utterly defeated. Yet, as I lifted her up and wrapped my arms around her, guiding her towards my chest for comfort, I understood that this moment marked a turning point in her development.

With gentle strokes, I wiped away her tears, offering words of encouragement and reassurance. Then, with firm resolve, I directed her towards her room, leaving her to contemplate the events of the evening. In the solitude of her bedroom, I hoped she would reflect upon her behavior and strive to become the perfection embodied by her disciplined nature.

LanaDeLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LanaDeLove

———————————————————————

As Dad walked through the door, I wanted to melt into the wallpaper. I knew what was coming, and I couldn't escape the dread creeping up my spine. Failure was etched onto my report card, a glaring red 'C' mocking me from the depths of my soul. I hated letting him down, but today, it felt worse somehow.

His footsteps echoed through the house, drawing nearer with each passing second. When he appeared in the kitchen doorway, his expression spoke volumes. Shame washed over me like a tidal wave, threatening to swallow me whole.

"Emily," he said quietly, his voice full of disappointment. Just hearing it cut deeper than any words could convey. I avoided his gaze, fingers digging into the cool marble countertop.

"I failed my English test," I whispered, barely able to choke out the words. A part of me expected anger, perhaps even yelling. Instead, he simply nodded, taking my hand and leading me towards his bedroom. Anxiety clawed at my insides as I followed obediently.

Standing naked except for my underwear and bra, I felt exposed and vulnerable. Being ordered to lie across his lap left me quivering with apprehension. Each second ticked by, building tension until finally, he started the spanking.

Each sharp smack reverberated through the room, striking fear and desire simultaneously. Pain stung my buttocks, but buried underneath was an unmistakable arousal. Mortification warred with pleasure, creating a confusing cocktail of emotions that threatened to overwhelm me.

Every slap intensified my conflicting feelings. With each strike, I felt more embarrassed about being caught in this state of arousal. Yet, somehow, the pain only heightened the lust coursing through my veins. It was irrational, illogical...and incredibly exciting.

But eventually, the spanking stopped. Tears streamed down my face, mixing with the sweat slicking my forehead. For the first time in what felt like hours, silence enveloped us. Slowly, he helped me rise and guided me toward my room, leaving me alone to deal with the emotional turmoil swirling inside me.

Lying in bed later, I couldn't help but touch myself, exploring the tender flesh still smarting from the spanking. Part of me relished the lingering pain, the remnants of humiliation, and the throbbing ache between my legs. But mostly, I cried, not just because of the physical hurt, but for the embarrassment of my hidden desires revealed during such a serious occasion. It was a complex mix of emotions that left me feeling raw and exposed, much like standing barefoot on cold tile floors.

Published 
Written by OhKey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments