Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eating Creampies from My Friends' Incestuous Mother

"I watch my teen friends fucking their mother and end up sucking her pussy and their cocks."

61
11 Comments 11
65.9k Views 65.9k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Famous Story

I have recently been thinking about the sexual experiences earlier in my life that have molded my somewhat perverted, bisexual desires. I love to perform oral sex of any kind. Early on I developed a ravenous taste for pussy juice, cum, and even piss. That ultimately led me to my cuckold and cock sucking desires and fantasies. This story chronicles an experience I had while in high school during the 1970s. I think you’ll agree that I lucked into an amazing learning situation for a guy my age. I will omit some of the names and change a few facts just to preserve the anonymity of the situation.

My name is Ed, and I’m in my fifties now. This experience happened in the summer before my senior year of high school in the Atlanta suburbs when I had just turned seventeen years old. My older brother, who was married by then, and I were good friends with their two boys. Mike is one year older than me and was enrolled in the community college, and Charles is one year younger and in the same high school as me.  

We all grew up together and I had known Mike and Charles since we were in elementary school together, but I'm probably a closer friend to Charles. My parents were also very close to their parents, and their mother, Kay. She is a very pretty and well-built woman and was forty-two years old at the time of this story. She wasn't fat, but was a full-figured woman at five feet and nine inches tall and weighed about one hundred and forty pounds.

Their father, Martin, traveled on business most of the time, and I knew from comments that my parents and Mike and Charles made that he and Kay had drifted apart over the years, both emotionally and physically.

Mike is a big guy at six feet and two inches tall and weighing about two hundred and five pounds, and Charles was about my size at six feet tall and one hundred and eighty-five pounds. Mike has a much more aggressive and outgoing personality than Charles, and he's prone to being pushy and bragged a lot about things, many of which I knew were not true.

They had a very nice in-ground swimming pool, so I some other friends, spent a lot of time at their home and in the pool. It was during that summer that Mike, and even Charles to a lesser extent, started bragging about how hot and sexy their is. They even had some pictures of a woman about her size with very big tits and a hairy pussy that they showed us. But the face was blocked out and you couldn’t really see that it was Kay. I knew that she has big tits, and as I look back, I’m guessing that they were a huge and full DD or DDD cup, and had a little sag.

It was also normal for women to be hairy and not totally shave their genitals in the 1970s, and I really liked the look of that fat-lipped pussy covered in neatly trimmed dark hair. But all that talk about Kay seemed very unusual to me. Most guys would kick somebody's ass if they said anything about their mothers, and yet there were Mike and Charles bragging about her and showing pictures of her nude, if it really was her.

As the summer progressed, Mike and Charles started talking about some of the neighborhood men going over to fuck Kay when thier father was out of town. They had pictures of some men fucking her, but still with no faces shown. They said that she had turned into a real nymphomaniac and was fucking every chance she got.

I was still in disbelief and one day said, “Come on now, Mike. How in the hell would you know that other men are fucking your mother, and how would you get a picture of it? That’s stretching things pretty far if you ask me.”

Mike smiled and said, “I know it sounds incredible, but I was in the room and took these pictures when Mom was being fucked. In fact, Charles and I are both fucking her too. She just loves our big cocks, which Mom says are twice as big Dad’s little dick. She also likes us to suck her big tits, and we have been sucking her so regularly for the past two months that she has been induced to lactate. We just love her creamy milk.”

I was shocked at hearing that Mike and Charles were fucking their mother and sucking her milk-swollen tits. I didn’t believe it; but I knew that at least the part about their big cocks is true. I had never seen them hard, but I had seen them nude many times while changing into our swim suits. Mike’s soft, uncut cock looks to be over seven inches long and very thick. Charles’ uncut cock is a little smaller, but still a big hunk of meat. They both have large, hairy balls that hung heavily below their cocks and thick foreskins.

I have to admit that they were both a little intimidating to me, since my hard dick is only about four and a half inches long, and thin, and they sometimes teased me about my little dick. Their comments about sucking milk from Kay’s full, huge tits were also very arousing. I thought that might even be true since one of the pictures showed milk running out of one of the woman’s nipples.

All that talk caused some conflicting sexual thoughts for me. I had been dating girls for a year by then and had been lucky enough to get some pussy. But I found out that I probably enjoyed sucking their tits and wet pussies more than I did fucking them. Maybe it's because my little dick doesn’t really satisfy the girls, and I end up sucking their cunts to orgasm after I ejaculate into them.

Seeing pictures of those big cocks fucking Kay’s hairy pussy really got my dick hard and juices flowing, and I was enjoying looking at those big cocks buried in her cunt. I had never had any interest in looking at other cocks, but after seeing the pictures, I was imagining myself sucking that hairy pussy while Kay was being fucked, and then swallowing their cum.

One of the pictures even showed the woman with her knees up and legs spread, with cum leaking out of her swollen vulva into her matted hair. Even with those thoughts, I knew that I could never suck a cock. That was the 1970s, and you didn’t hear much about homosexual activity then. The guys who were suspected of being cock suckers were bullied mercilessly. The worst thing for a boy in high school would be for it to get out the he sucked cocks or even talked about it.

The weeks passed, and the stories and pictures continued about Mike and Charles and other men fucking their mother. It's very normal for teenaged boys to talk about sex and their conquests, but I have to admit that their stories beat all of the other guys. We sometimes drank beer and hard liquor out in the utility room next to their pool. On those occasions the stories got even wilder.

It was during one of those times, when I was about half drunk, that I told about my experiences with girls and how I really enjoyed sucking their pussies after ejaculating into them. The thought of sucking a cum-filled pussy seemed to gross out most of the guys, but Mike and Charles showed some interest in my comments.

One day soon after my admissions about sucking cum-filled pussy, Mike asked, “Come on, Ed, do you really suck those creamy cunts? Most guys would never do that, and I know that Charles and I sure wouldn’t do something that nasty. We don’t even like to suck a clean pussy. The only reason that I might believe you is because that needle dick of yours probably won’t satisfy the girls and you need to finish them off with your mouth.”

I was really embarrassed at being called a needle dick, especially by a guy with a really huge cock. For some reason though, I was probably overly anxious to make them believe me. I enthusiastically said, “If anything, I don’t believe that you two are fucking your own mother. But I can tell you that I just love to suck a juicy pussy, and I don’t care much whether or not it has just been fucked. I can’t really explain it. I just love the feel, smell, wetness and taste of a ripe, inseminated pussy.”

Mike didn’t say much more about my comments until the other guys went home. Then when just he and Charles were there with me he said, “Damn, Ed, if you’re really serious about loving to suck a cum-filled pussy, maybe you can come over and suck Mom’s cunt. She’s always talking about wanting someone to eat her out. Charles and I and the other men who fuck her think it’s too nasty, especially since so many guys are fucking her and shooting their slimy loads into her.”

“Some of these other men even treat her like a slut and whore, and she just loves it. My limp-dicked father used to suck her pussy after they fucked, but they don’t even talk much anymore, much less have sex.”

Then he chuckled and continued, “She’s pretty kinky and might think of some other nasty shit for you to do as well, once she knows you like sucking her cum-filled pussy. I’ll talk to her about having you over. Then maybe we’ll get a chance to see who's telling the truth.”

I still didn’t fully believe Mike about he and Charles and those other men fucking their mother. So, I went home and just tried to put all of that out of my mind. Then later that night Mike called and invited me to come over at noon the next day.

He said, “Well, Ed, Mom would like for you to come over at noon tomorrow, and she’s looking forward to having you suck her pussy. One of the neighbor men will be leaving about when you arrive. Just come in through the garage and come to her bedroom. I hope that you're telling the truth, because she's really looking forward to a thorough pussy sucking. She might even feed you a little milk from her tits if you’re lucky.”

That phone call stunned me. I could hardly wait to go over there the next day. I was sleepless that night and jerked off three times just thinking about sucking that big, wet, and hairy pussy. I guess Mike was telling the truth after all.

I got up the next morning and did some chores around my house, but it was hard to concentrate on anything except sucking Kay’s pussy. I then took a shower and arrived at Kay’s home at noon on the dot. I went in through the garage as instructed and found my way to her bedroom. I slowly pushed the door open and was a little surprised to see one of their neighbors, a forty-five year old man named Frank, on top of Kay on the bed fucking her with what looked to be a very big cock.

The room just reeked of sex, and I knew that Kay must have been fucking for a while that morning and probably had several other men fucking her before Frank arrived. I then looked around the room and saw Mike and Charles sitting on a small sofa at the side of the room. They were both naked and stroking their big cocks, although I didn't get a good look at them from that distance. Mike was also taking pictures as Frank continued to fuck her.

I shifted my gaze back to the bed just as Kay was saying, “That’s it, Frank, fuck me hard with that big cock and shoot your thick cum into my womb. I just can’t seem to get enough cock and I just love your big, thick one and how much cum you shoot into me. You must not be fucking your wife much anymore.”

Then Frank said, “Shit, here comes my big load, you fucking slut. Take all my cum that I’ve been saving for four days since we fucked last. I just love fucking you bareback and feeling my sperm shoot into your womb. My wife makes me wear condoms and it doesn’t feel nearly as good as fucking you bareback. You better be telling the truth about having your tubes tied, or as much as we’re fucking, I’d knock you up for sure.”

I continued watching as Frank pulled his huge cock out of Kay’s pussy. It had to be ten inches long and as thick as her wrist, and his balls are big and hairy. He just barely acknowledged me as he got dressed and left the room. I was just standing there with my mouth open staring at Kay’s pussy. She had pulled her knees up and spread her legs, and I saw her very thick and long vulva lips showing through the dark brown pubic hair, which was wet and matted with Frank’s cum.

Kay looked at me and said, “Hi, Ed, welcome to the party. If what Mike said about you loving to suck pussy is true, then we will become even better friends than we are now. But you have to promise me that you won't let your parents know about me being a slut and you joining in. We have been friends far to long to spoil that relationship. I do have to admit that I wouldn’t mind fucking your brother and dad if I had the chance.”

Then I said, “Don’t worry, Mrs. W., I promise that I won’t tell anyone about this.”

Kay then said, “That’s a good boy. And by the way, you should call me Kay if we're going to be so intimate. Now take off your clothes and come on over here between my legs. Let’s see just how hungry you are for my wet pussy. Frank left a big load for you on top of Mike’s and the others this morning. If you do a good job on my pussy I might even suck your little dick for you from time to time and even let you suck my milk-filled tits.”

I was embarrassed about her mentioning my little dick, and it was obvious that Mike had told her about me. I wasn’t about to let that opportunity pass. I took off all my clothes and crawled onto the bed. Kay was in the middle of a king-sized bed. As I moved between her legs Mike and Charles climbed onto the bed on either side of her and lay on their sides as they began sucking milk from her breasts and continued to stroke their cocks.

The view between her legs was breathtaking. I saw her long legs which had some hair on them as it got closer to her pussy. The close-up view of her thick pussy lips and the matted hair with cum oozing out was amazing. I also looked up and saw her huge tits pulled to the sides as her sons hungrily sucked them. The smell of her pussy juices and Frank’s cum were strong and intoxicating to me. I moved closer and tentatively licked her pussy. The smell and taste were so strong that I was then certain that she had been fucked several times already that day, and I pushed my face into that wet and hairy mess.

Kay tilted her hips back to give me better access and I moved my arms under her upper thighs and ass to enable me to pull my face into her pussy. I started sucking and tonguing her and the juices just kept oozing out. There was a mixture of tastes from her juices and the cum. My little dick was hard just from the taste and smell of it all. Kay started moaning as I sucked even harder on her pussy. She leaned up a little and placed her hands behind my head and pulled my face even tighter into her big pussy. The cum just kept flowing out into my mouth.

I just loved the feeling of being smothered in her wet, hairy cunt, and I also felt the boys’ cocks poking into my sides every now and then as they hungrily sucked milk from her tits, while stroking their meat. After several more minutes of sucking that wet cunt, Kay held my face even tighter into her pussy and said, “Fuck, you're doing a great job, Ed. I’m ready to cum so get prepared for an even bigger load of juice. You're a nasty little cunt sucker and here comes your slimy reward.”

Following her comments, I felt and tasted another load of cum and her juices shoot into my mouth. I actively sucked and swallowed to be sure that I got it all down. Kay then released her grip on my head and said, “That was wonderful, Ed. Now come up here and suck my tits while Mike fucks me with his big cock for the second time today.”

Mike moved out of the way as I moved up to take my turn on her tit. I didn’t get a good look at Mike’s cock as he moved between his mother’s legs, but I could sure hear her loud moan as he pushed that thick meat into her. I latched onto her big tit with my mouth and began sucking. It took both hands to hold her huge breast in place as the milk began to flow. That was the first taste of mother’s milk that I could remember, since I was only a baby when I nursed my mother.

Kay’s tits are so large, and she was sucked so often by her boys and the other men that she had plenty of milk to give, and I was flooded with her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments