Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Easter special

"this is my first story so be nice but give me pointers."

5
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was Easter, my family always got up early in the morning and celebrated. Me and my 16 year old twin sister would get up and find pre- hidden eggs. Well that was the day that it all went south if you know what I mean.

My sister is my twin, not identical but still my twin. She was about 5' 3'' and had long beautiful brown hair, and from my guess, B cup breasts. Yes her breasts were small, but they fit just perfect with her petite hips, small waste, and her face could put a model out of business. She was just like my mom. Me on the other hand, I'm like my dad about 6' tall, brown hair and if I may say so I'm pretty fit being a starting football player.

That day we got up and headed down stairs to the living room. Me and my sister had neighboring bedrooms in the upper part of our house, our rooms were the only thing in the upstairs. Our parents we sitting, our mom was on the couch and our dad was in his rocking chair. I was in my pajama bottoms and had no shirt on. My sister on the other hand was wearing some silk pajamas that hugged her every curve. She was beautiful. We did the usual, look around the house and find the hidden eggs thing that we did every year. But this year I noticed that I was paying extra special attention to my sister's beautiful body.

After we found all of the eggs and our Easter baskets our dad told us that he had a surprise for us. He told us to follow us out to the driveway. So we did.

"Being that it was your birthday last month and we didn't have the money to do anything for it, we figured you guys deserved something special," my dad said as he pulled open the door. Sitting in the driveway was two vehicles.

"The truck is yours Joe and Abby the ford Taurus is yours."

Excitingly, I jolted towards my new truck. In doing so I completely ran over my sister and fell on top of her, my hands on her tits.

"I'm so sorry Abby, I-I didn't mean to..."

But before I could finish my sentence, she grabbed my hands and pressed them more into her tits before she rolled me off of her and walked over to her car. "What was that?" I thought, then I started to think how great her breasts felt in my hands. Those thoughts were pushed quickly out of my head by the truck that was sitting in my driveway.

Later that night, after our parents had went to bed my sister and I were siting on the couch watching some old Easter cartoon.

"How did they feel?" my sister broke the silence.

"What?"

"Don't act dumb, my tits, how did they feel?"

My face immediately turned red. "Well I didn't have much time to feel them, but they felt great."

What the hell was I doing, was I seriously flirting with my sister.

"Well would you like to try it again?" she said smiling, then she moved closer to me. Instinctively without thinking, I brought my hands up to her succulent tits and started to caress them. Kneading them like soft dough. I could feel her nipples start to harden then, she grabbed the back of my head and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips touched and instantly out tongues started to wrestle around in each others mouths.

She broke the kiss and started to unbutton her pants then she looked around.

"Shit were still in the living room!" and at that she got up and ran up to her room. With out any hesitation I got up and ran up after her.

When I got into her room, she was just taking off her pants. So I ran after her and nearly tackled her onto her bed. We started kissing and groping each other intensely. Then she threw me off her and make me stand up, got on her knees and pulled down my pants.

IvoriHz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoriHz

So I was standing there in my boxers looking down at my beautiful twin sister, and of course my dick was sticking out making a perfect tent in my underwear.

"Can I touch it?" she said looking up smiling.

Without a word I reached into my boxers with one hand and simultaneously pulled down my boxers. And without a word from her she stuck it in her mouth, and even though she was a virgin, still she was sucking me off like a pro.

Sucking up and down my cock, I could feel that familiar feeling in my balls and before long I knew what was going to happen.

"A-Abby I'm going to cum, I'm going to fucking cum, can I cum inside your mouth."

She didn't say a work but gave me a look that said yes. At that I shot load after load into her mouth. When I pulled out my dick was as clean as before she sucked me off.

After she swallowed all of my cum I picked her up and slammed her onto her bed. She moaned in a pleasureful pleasing way. I reached up and pulled off her shirt. Now there was a beautiful girl, my sister laying in the bed in front of me. After I pulled her shirt off I grabbed her tits again and unsnapped the clasp on her pink poke doted bra. Out fell those beautiful tits. Perfect and plump. She smiled and grabbed her right tit with her right hand. She started to pinch, pull and caress her nipples.

I leaned over her and started to suck and lick her other nipple. She loved it. After a few minuets of playing with her nipples I started rubbing her dripping wet cunt. Then I got on my knees this time and brought her panties down slowly. She even helped by lifting her ass slightly so I could bring them down. When I pulled her panties to the floor her wet pussy stuck to then slightly.

I didn't waist any time, I jumped forward and started to lick and suck her clit. She jolted at the first touch to her clit. As I cared for her clit I stuck a finger in her hungry pussy. She jumped and smiled.

"It feels way better when you do it Joe, I guess I don't know how to do it right."

After only a few minuets she started to quiver and I knew that she was on the brink of an orgasm. Then she started to squirt and I licked every ounce of it off of her beautiful lips.

"Oh that was great Joe, now fuck me fuck your sister's tight little hole."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I jumped on top of her and instead of me staying on top and guiding my self into her cunt she flipped us over and sat with my dick rubbing on her pussy and ass hole. She leaned forward and laid another wet wonderful kiss on me. Then she took my dick in her hand and lined it up with her pussy. So I pushed it in. She winced in both pain and pleasure, a small trickle of blood dripped from her pussy.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Oh fuck yes, now fuck my till I collapse,"

and I did, I shoved my cock so far into her cunt she was bouncing up and down uncontrollably. Then once again I had that feeling in my balls, but before I could say anything she screamed.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, oh oh god yes!"

She came all over, her juices flowing all over the bed.

"Abby I'm going to cum too, can I cum inside you!"

"Fill me up bro, make me pregnant!"

And I did I filled her up and then we both collapsed onto each other.

The next morning our mom called up.

"Joe, Abby, breakfast."

We came down and our parents were sitting at the table, and my dad spoke.

"We could here all that yelling last night."

Published 
Written by MrJoeJack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments