Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drinks With Ivy II

"Put your head between my thighs, and taste what you do to me, my Dear Brother."

97
17 Comments 17
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Darker The Berry, Sweeter The Juice."

"Have you been listening to anything that I was trying to explain to you about Wesley?" my father demanded with piqued curiosity. Henry Bourdeaux was a sixty-two-year-old man, with a physique that was built for power. With the height of six-foot-two, a voice that shook you to the core when he spoke, and cold blue eyes that permeate your soul, when he peered in your direction. His persona used to scare me as a youth but he had always kept me in line. However, all of that superiority meant nothing to me today, because of my dear old distraction, Ivy.

It's been three months since she became a permanent fixture in our lives. In my life. Three months, of us fucking like horny rabbits, every opportunity that we could spare. Her essence had evolved into an enigma to my aching body, and it had begun to become noticeable to my family.

Veering around from the spectacular view of the lakefront, which I was blinded to see, I replied with unbelievable spirit. "Of course, I heard you old man. Nevertheless, investing in that property would be the best decision that you will ever make. So, go for it," I assured him, puffing on my cigar and then taking a sip of my brandy.

Unexpectedly, Father inquired, "tell me something, Wesley..." As he paused.

"Yes? I'm listening," I said, glancing over to him, and waited on him to continue.

"What do you think of your sister?"

Ivy! Trying not to choke as the smooth liquid slid down my throat, I thought, she has the sweetest cunt that I've ever tasted. Her cries of passion sent me into a frenzy. And her breasts should be in my mouth all day long. However, I never dared to say any of that to him. As I stopped pacing, I inhaled deeply, and replied casually "what do you mean?"

I noticed that he appeared anguished, before replying. "You are the only one, well, besides your brother and mother, of course, who hasn't cross-examined me about her skin color."

His declaration stunned me. "Are you serious? Have folks truly been doing that?"

"Yes," he responded angrily.

"Were you expecting us to judge her?"

"I didn't know what to expect Wesley," he responded grimly.

"Dad, you choose her mother, because, at that period in your life, she was who you wanted. And you both got a beautiful child from your actions. Subsequently, after spending a considerate amount of time with her, I think Ivy, is a very graceful and intelligent woman. We feel blessed that she walked into our lives. Mum got the daughter that she has always wanted, and even though she is older than Warren and I, we got a sister to spoil," I confided to him proudly.

Grinning with gratification, he walked up to me, thumped my back then ushered us back to the Gala, that he and mum had thrown, for the entire Boudreaux family and friends, to meet Ivy.

° ° °

As we stepped out of the study, my eyes wandered the crowd, searching for Ivy. Immediately, I found her, standing next to my mum, and many other family members, smiling and having a spirited conversation. Just then, she glanced up and saw me, then smirked. She kissed my mum's cheek, hence excused herself, twirled around, and sauntered toward the kitchen.

I managed to maneuver my body through the throng, giving minor greetings, as I hurried, without taking my eyes off her, and strutted in the direction that she had disappeared. Which was the kitchen. However, when I got there, Ivy was nowhere to be seen, except for the red bra, hanging on the pantry door. I moved toward the area with haste, as I felt my cock thump in anticipation.

As I opened the door with the eagerness of a teenager, it was to behold a glorious sight. Ivy had one of her legs positioned on a shelf, her dress had long since been discarded at her feet and her pussy lips were being spread open with her fingers, inviting me in, as it glistened. My breathing escalated, just as I heard my blood roaring in my ears.

"Oh God, Ivy, fuck! Why do you keep doing this to me? Do you want us to get caught? We can't be doing this here!"

"Shh, come and lay your head between my thighs, and taste what you do to me, Dear Brother," she commanded.

Her voice bade me to stride with purpose, as if I was in a daze. Closing the door, I dropped gracefully to my knees, gazed up at her, opened my mouth, and clasped onto her sweet-tasting nectar. My body shuddered in bliss, as she groaned. I began sucking greedily while twirling her clit on my tongue.

"God, yes, ooooh, just like that. Mmm, shit Wesley, suck me harder," she pleaded, before bending her knees, grasping my hair, and rotating her hips on my mouth. She was so aggressive, but, I loved it so much. I dare not withdraw my mouth from her sinful temple. Instead, I clasped my hands on her bottom and pulled her further to meet my mouth. Nudging the skin over her clit tautly with my thumb, I twisted my head and sucked, until her knees trembled.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

"Mmm," she tasted incredible.

"Wesley," she groaned. "I can't hold it, I'm cumming, fuckkk. Let me ride your cock, please. On your back, now!"

I hastily unbuckled my trousers and eased them around my ankles. We scrabbled onto the floor, as she climbed over my body. With my rigid cock in her delicate hand, she slowly glided her hot cunt down, as we both groaned in satisfaction.

"Shit Ivy, your cunt feels so fucking good baby. Ride me, ride your brother's cock," I coaxed her as I reached up and pinched her nipples. She arched her back in pure rapture, as she held onto my knees. She began thrusting and twirling her hip, as her curly hair sprung loose.

"That's it, baby, don't stop. Let me feel your juice slide down my balls as you cum. RIDE ME!"

It was as if she had switched into second gear, because she released my knees, placed her hands on my chest, and rode my cock with passion. I never took my eyes off hers, as our sinful cravings, illuminated in the confined space.

Ivy's expression twisted with intense emotion. She looked so incredibly beautiful. Without slowing her pace, she fucked me rough and brutal, until my balls tightened and I knew then, that I was about to shoot my load into her.

Her blue eyes flipped back until solely the whites were noticed, as she began to whimper, and shudder. Without any indication, she expelled a passion-filled, scream, that had me sitting up to capture her lips.

"Ivy, someone would hear you, baby, you need to be quiet," I cautioned her between kisses."

"I don't care, Wesley, let them show up and witness what you do to me," she whimpered in emotion as she wrapped her arms around my neck and continued to thrust vigorously. "You feel extremely good, shit, I'm cumming again," she exclaimed.

As I grasped her round bottom to help her ride me, I whimpered too, "so am I, sis."

As my cock twitched, spurts after spurts of cum, shot into her.

"It's so hot Wesley, shit, give it all to me" she implored, riding me until there was nothing left.

"Jesus, Ivy, that was incredible," I lamented, smiling smugly, as we struggled to get our breathing back to normal.

"It sure was brother," she whispered, unmounting me, and replacing her pussy with her mouth. She looked up at me and slowly wrapped her tongue around my lubricated cock head, and glided down my shaft.

"Shit, you're so good with that mouth sis, mmm, so damn good." Opening my legs, I reached down and bundled her loose hair in my grasp as I watched her devour my cum soaked cock.

"And you taste divine brother. Fuck my mouth."

Using her hair as leverage, I thrust into her mouth and pulled her head down to swallow my cock. "Yes, baby, just like that, don't hold back. Lick my balls, fuck."

She never lost focus as she withdrew my cock from her mouth, and began tickling my balls with her tongue. "Mmm, just like that baby, oh God, I'm cumming."

She caressed them several times, before vacuuming her mouth on the head. It didn't take long before I emptied my hot load down her throat.

"Mmmm," she remarked in contentment. As she laid her head on my chest, I kissed her moist forehead and exhaled. Abruptly, we heard a voice.

"Wesley? Are you in here? Where is that boy?"

"That's mum!" I whispered to Ivy, in dread.

"I swore that I saw him come this way!" Mum mumbled to someone. "Warren, call his cell and I'll look elsewhere."

"Ok mum, but you are worrying over nothing. Wesley is a grown-ass man. He can take care of himself."

"Will you just call him!" She exclaimed.

"Fine," Warren muttered.

Scrambling in my trousers pocket for my phone, I placed the device on mute, just as it showed the coming call. I looked over at Ivy, and she had this mischievous smirk on her face. I returned the gesture, just as the call ended, and I put the device beside my head.

"We better get dressed and join the family, before mum sends the search party," I told her and helped her to stand. When I was certain that our attire was in order, I cautiously opened the pantry door, and peered both ways, before we existed.

As we arrived at the archway, I heard the unmistakable voice say, "well, well, well, what do we have here? And what, pray tell, were you two doing in that pantry, hmm?"

Published 
Written by Kitten41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments