Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Donk

"THE MAN WAS HUGE, DONKEY HUGE"

65
10 Comments 10
29.4k Views 29.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy; if it tickles your fancy, I appreciate your vote and any comments.

This story contains peanuts, so if you're allergic to incest, mother-son, brother-sister, oral, anal, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy, JJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

The man was huge, donkey huge! Not in physical size but where it counted, in his cock. That's how Jeff earned the nickname Donk years ago when he was just in his teens; Donk, like in a donkey cock.    

The first time he changed for mandatory gym class, one of his friends noticed the size of his cock and yelled for everyone to have a look. Jeff stood there while his buddies stared in awe at the size of his cock. Jeff felt unique among his friends; none of them had a cock even close to the size of his. Someone in the room yelled out he has a donkey cock. Then everyone was yelling Donk, Donk, Donk! After that day, none of his friends called him Jeff anymore; Donk became his new nickname.  

Within days the whole school knew about the size of the skinny sixteen-year-old with a donkey cock. The girls in school started giving him special attention while staring at his crotch. Even the older girls gathered around him. From that day on, he had his choice of girls to fuck. They all wanted to feel his now-legendary cock in their pussies.   

 Life wasn't always so good for Jeff. Several years previous, tragedy struck his family when a drunk driver ran into his dad's car, instantly killing him. Jeff was only twelve at the time, and his sister, Wendy, nine. Jeff's mom, Eve, brought the three of them closer together as they relied on each other to continue living.     

Unfortunately, his dad didn't have a life insurance policy, so money became very tight. Jeff did all he could to help his mom out. The neighbors all pitched in to help, and soon Jeff was cutting the grass of quite a few able-bodied homeowners who knew of their struggles. His little sister would tag along and help out as much as she could, but mostly she just loved to be near her big brother.    

Eve tried her best to cope, but most days found her depressed and lonely; it was the love for her children that kept her going. She worked at the local supermarket as a cashier, and the manager always tried to make sure her schedule allowed her time to be with her kids at night and on weekends. Her hours were only part-time, so Eve never qualified for any benefits. Her greatest fear was one of the kids would get sick, and she couldn't afford to care for them; thankfully, everyone stayed healthy.    

Through the high school years, Donk became something of a legend among his friends, and they all loved to hear about his sexual exploits. Being blessed with such a large weapon gave him a swagger that the girls loved, and Donk loved to love the girls.    

A huge cock wasn't the only thing Donk could brag about. His athletic abilities drew the attention of many colleges. He was offered scholarships at many of them for football, basketball, and even golf. Donk could have gone anywhere in the Big 10, but he decided to stay in his community to help look after his mom and Wendy.    

While enrolled at the local college, Donk managed to hold down a full-time job and still get good grades. Everything he earned went to help his family, and together they even saved up enough to take a special holiday when Wendy turned 18 and graduated. Wendy always wanted to swim in the ocean, so they booked a room in a cheap motel a couple of blocks from the Gulf of Mexico in a small community not yet popular with tourists.    

All they could afford was a one-bedroom unit with two queen beds, so privacy was a bit of an issue. Nevertheless, they felt very fortunate to enjoy the sun and the sandy beaches for a weekend.    

Though they were a very close family, surprisingly, this weekend, Eve and Wendy became aware of Donk's larger than average "equipment." And it came about by accident. Donk forgot to pack his loose boxer-style swimsuit, and the motel manager said he could look through the lost and found items. As Donk looked through the clothing, all he could find in his size was a speedo type bathing suit. Donk felt terrible about forgetting his suit, and being frugal, didn't want to spend the money to buy a new one. When he came out of the bathroom, his mom and sister saw him in the tiny suit that barely contained his monster cock. They both exclaimed out in surprise.     

"Does it look that bad?" blurted Donk, self-consciously.    

Both his mom and sister were at a loss for words. Finally, his mom came out of her trance. "No, Jeff, it is just, um, well, I had no idea."    

"Oh, sorry, I tried to hide it, but with this suit, it seems impossible. Maybe I should just stay, and you guys can go on your own."    

All this time, Wendy never said a thing, but she couldn't take her eyes off of her brother's crotch. She had seen pictures of naked cocks on the internet, but none of them were as big as her brothers, and he wasn't even hard yet. Wendy could feel her nipples harden and her pussy getting wet. She was stunned to discover her brother had such a huge cock.    

"It's okay, Jeff, you just caught us by surprise, that's all." said his mom, trying hard to stop staring at her son’s massive cock. "Okay, grab your towels, and let's go swim in the ocean!"    

Together the three of them walked the three blocks to the water. Donk had a towel wrapped around his waist to hide his large cock encased in a much too small swimsuit. Wendy and his mom, Eve, were wearing matching bikinis, Wendy in red and Eve in black, with towels over their shoulders. Try as much as he could, the sight of their cute little butts wiggling in front of him gave him the start of a boner, which he couldn’t control. When they reached the sandy beach, his cock had poked out of his suit, reaching almost to his knee. Unfortunately, Donk thought his cock was still contained in his suit, so when the girls dropped their towels on the sand and ran into the water, he dropped his too and went to join them.  

"Holy fuck!" his sister said.    

"Oh my god!" said his mom.  

Donk looked down, then kept running into the water to escape the humiliation of being exposed to his mom and sister. As he ran, his cock was bouncing through the air slapping his leg and then ricocheting off his six-pack stomach. He stopped when he was in waist-deep water and slowly turned to face his mom and sister.   

Both of the women slowly made their way out to him. Donk watched as they approached, and he could see that both of them had hard nipples straining against the bikini tops. His mom's breasts were slightly larger than his sisters but not as firm. Donk noticed Wendy had a large wet spot in the bottom of her bikini, and she hadn't reached the water yet.    

He didn't know what to say to them; he had always assumed that they knew about his cock and were okay with not saying anything about it to him.    

When they were beside him, everyone was quiet for a long minute; then they all began to laugh.     

"My god Jeff when did you grow so large?" his mom asked.    

"It's been this size since I was about fifteen," he said.    

"But how did I miss noticing all these years?"    

"Me too!" said Wendy.    

"Well, tight clothes have always been a problem for me, so I stuck to loose pants or bulky shorts."   

"Can I touch it?" said Wendy    

"Wendy!" exclaimed her mom. "Jeff is your brother!"    

Jeff looked around and noticed they were the only ones on this deserted stretch of beach. With an arm around both of their shoulders, he led them further into the ocean. Just in case anyone did come onto the beach. He could feel cock growing as he touched their bare skin and softly rubbed their bare shoulders. He went waist deep so he could still be able to see their breasts.    

"It's okay, Mom; I don't mind if Wendy touches me. Lots of girls like to hold it. In fact, they like to do much more than that." he laughed.    

Wendy didn't need any more encouragement as she reached out. Her soft hands found a hard cock so big her fingers couldn't go even halfway around. She marveled at the size but also how firm it was. She looked down into the clear water watching her hand stroke him, lifting her brother's cock up as it cleared the water.    

"Look, mom! Look at how big Jeff is."    

Eve was trying not to look, but it was impossible not to stare. She had been a widow for almost ten years now, missing the touch of a man, only her fingers brought relief. The sight of a man's cock, even if it was her son's, stirred desires deep inside her pussy.     

It seemed like someone else controlled her arm as she reached out and placed a hand under her daughter’s. Together they gave Jeff a hand job. Not in a rush, but in a dreamlike state, both women not saying anything, just enjoying the act. Watching as the mushroom head of Jeff's cock would break the surface of the water like a gigantic water snake.    

The girls had their backs to the beach, shielding Jeff from any potential exposure. He reached forward and pulled down both of the girl's bikini tops, freeing their breasts to the sea air. With one hand on each woman, he tweaked their nipples, squeezing and pulling. He loved how both of their bodies responded to his touch.    

"Jeff, we shouldn't be doing this," said his mom. Yet, she knew it would take a hurricane to break their bond.    

He knew what was happening to his mom and sister. It was the same thing that happened to all the women he fucked. Once a woman touched his cock there was no turning back; the pull was irresistible; they all wanted more.    

"Mom, I want you to call me Donk from now on instead of Jeff. I have a cock like a donkey, and I'm proud of it."    

"Okay, Donk, but we still shouldn't be doing this. What if someone sees us?"    

Donk liked to take charge and today wasn't any different. "Okay, here is what we are going to do. Mom, cover your tits and turn around and face the beach. Keep an eye out for any other tourists."    

Eve looked down, wondering when her breasts became exposed. She quickly stuffed her breasts in, then spun around to be on guard.    

"Good, now Wendy, I want you to stroke my cock with both of your hands while I play with your tits."    

"Yes, Donk," said Wendy, in awe of her brother.    

Together they formed a close group, Eve watched the shore but stole glances now and then at her daughter tugging on her son's cock.    

LenaEverly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaEverly

Wendy was oblivious to anything around her, concentrating on the sight in front of her. She loved the way her brother was playing with her breasts, and her nipples had never felt so alive. Her teenage virgin hands finally touched a man's cock, and she knew what she wanted to do next.   

"Mom, is there anyone around?" asked Wendy    

"No, why?"    

Without another word, Wendy leaned forward and took the head of her brother's cock into her mouth. Loudly moaning as she tongued the hole and sucked hard on the tip.    

"Oh my god, Wendy, what are you doing? Someone is going to see you!" Eve said frantically. "Stop right now!"    

Donk looked his mom in the eye. "Get a hold of yourself. Just keep your eye open for anyone coming. I mean other than me!" he laughed.    

He grabbed onto his sister's long blonde hair and bunched it together. "Hang on, sis, I'm going to fuck your mouth."    

Donk went slowly, unsure if his sister had ever done this before. Surprisingly he met no resistance as he explored her mouth and throat, deeper and deeper. Well, he thought, it looks like my little sister doesn't have a gag reflex.     

He could see his mom struggling to stay calm; she had lost all control of the situation. "It's okay, mom, you can have a turn after Wendy."  

Eve's eyes flew open even wider than they already were and she stuttered to speak, but all that came out was something unintelligible. She no longer watched the shore. Instead, she focused on her daughter sucking her brother's cock, even getting a little jealous.    

Donk was no longer gentle as he thrust up hard, pulling his sister's head down onto his cock. She was good, maybe a little too good; he could feel his orgasm approaching. When he couldn't last any longer, he pulled her head off his cock and told her to stand up. He stroked his cock to completion. He shot a stream at his sister, hitting her in the chest and then at his mom, where he matched the aim.  

The two women watched as stream after stream of cum hit their bodies, amazed at the volume he produced.  

Wendy was thrashed, emotionally, and physically. While she was sucking her brother off, she had her own orgasm, a deep one, as she imagined his monster cock filling her pussy.  

"Thanks, Wendy, you did good for your first time, but I think you are going to need a lot more practice."  

"Thanks, Jeff, I mean Donk, I can't wait to do that again!"  

"Both of you come closer now," he said. "I want to see who has the tightest pussy."  

The women were at a loss to explain why they obeyed Donk. It just felt like the right thing to do. When Donk reached down under the water, they both spread their legs open wide. His big fingers pushed aside the thin bottom of their bikini's, and without any warning, he pushed his middle finger hard into their pussies. The suddenness caused both women to lean forward, grabbing onto his shoulders to stop from falling over.    

"Now I want you both to squeeze my finger as hard as you can," he said. "That's it, like a light switch off and on, off and on."    

The two women tried so hard that they both started to hump his fingers, trying to get it deeper inside them.    

Donk leaned into his mom and kissed her full on the lips, his tongue driving into her mouth. Her lust matched his, and soon she was sucking his tongue and moaning like all the other women he fucked.     

Wendy watched her mom and brother kissing; it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. She reached over and pulled her mom's breast loose, playing with her long pink nipple.  

Donk liked Wendy's initiative and pushed his finger deeper into his sister, making her moan loudly. He badly needed to fuck both of them, but this wasn't the best time or place.    

"Okay, girls, we need to take this back to our room. My cock needs more attention, and so do your pussies. But before we go, I think mom needs to come. Wendy, keep an eye out while I finger her pussy."    

Wendy gave a deep sigh when her brother pulled his finger out of her pussy. She turned sideways toward the beach to keep an eye out but also so she could watch Donk and mom. She liked his nickname.   

Donk switched to his right hand so he could use his dominant hand. She loosened up, and he had no trouble getting two fingers in his mom's pussy. With his left hand, he reached around her and slipped it inside the back of her bikini, squeezing her soft ass. Donk's fingers became possessed as he thrust them fast and hard into his mom.  

Eve was fighting a losing battle, and if it weren't for her son holding her up, she would have collapsed. She couldn't help screaming out loud as her son assaulted her pussy; not caring who heard her.  

Wendy tried to get her mom to stop the screaming, and when she wouldn't listen, she started kissing her to keep her quiet. Her mom responded by sucking like she had a cock in her mouth.   

Donk knew his mom was close to coming, and he pushed a finger up her ass, fucking both holes at the same time. When the moment arrived, her pussy clamped down on his fingers. His mom's scream radiated down the entire beach.    

"Well, that was fun," said Donk as he held up his quivering mom. "I think you both did fine for your first time, but I need to fuck you. Let's head back to our room, and we can continue this. Mom, before we go, you might want to put your tits back in your suit." he laughed.    

"What? Oops! I guess I should," she laughed, nervously pulling her top up. "Donk, thank you. That was better than anything I have ever done. And Wendy, you're a great kisser!"  

They all laughed as they casually headed back to the shore, aware that life would never be the same again. Only when the water became shallower did they all realize that Donk's cock was still hanging out of his speedo. The girls tried to stuff him back inside his tiny speedo suit; neither woman shy anymore as they pushed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by randyfantasies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments