Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did This Just Happen?

"Twin delight"

91
14 Comments 14
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Made up, but with some truth as well"

Pete was a normal sort of young man. He was twenty years old and still living at home with his parents, although being a working man he was very much on the verge of flying the best.

One Friday night he was on a regular night out with some of the work crowd, in a nightclub, when he bumped into Lisa who had been one of his neighbours when he was young. She was one of the twins, but there was no sign of her sister Jo, which surprised him because, like most twins, they were generally inseparable. Then again, he hadn't seen them for at least ten years, so he guessed that could easily have changed in that time.

Pete and Lisa kept looking at each other across the crowded dancefloor while they were back with their original groups. He was quite surprised and excited because the twin sisters were always thought to be a cut above and were even becoming a bit of a tease for the virile young lads in their neighbourhood.

As the two groups started to drift apart, Lisa made a beeline for Pete, with an expression on her face that told him he was onto a winner, especially when she gave him a small peck on the lips.

The lights came on around the club while they were talking.

"Where is Jo? I always thought you and her were attached at the hip."

This made Lisa giggle, "Ha, she's at home. It does us good to have a bit of time away from each other."

"Where do you live now?"

"We share a flat in the old town."

"Not far away from here then."

Then she suddenly surprised him with her next statement, "Do you want to fuck me tonight, or what?"

Immediately she kissed him deeply, her tongue marauding through his mouth to his tonsils.

As she pulled away, she grabbed his hand and pushed him towards the exit, saying, "Come on big boy, tonight's your lucky night."

By now Pete's cock was bulging in his trousers, a fact that didn't go unnoticed by his companion.

They walked back to the flat she shared with her sister, which was very minimalistic in its furnishings.

Passion soon took them over as they started kissing and groping each other as soon as they got through the door.

He told her, "I can't wait to get your knickers off."

She replied, "That's a shame. I'm not wearing any."

This excited him even more as she unfastened his shirt and trousers, while he lifted her dress and saw her shaven pussy for the first time.

She put her hand down his boxer shorts and was rubbing up and down his big shaft before Pete saw her twin sister out of the corner of his eye, causing him to flinch involuntarily.

Jo piped up, "Now then, Lisa, they say two pairs of hands are better than one!"

Lisa looked across at her sister with a mischievous smile and gesticulated her over to join them.

Pete could hardly believe his luck as Lisa pressed her lips to his, while Jo got down on her knees, pulled his boxer shorts off, and took his whole 9" shaft into her warm mouth, pushing and pulling her head forwards and backward with voracious speed and intensity.

Jo took him to the very edge of his orgasm before she pulled her lips away and pushed him through the nearest door into a living room with a big corner sofa and a glass coffee table.

AmbarSoler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmbarSoler

The sisters pushed him down on the sofa with one hand each, while their other hand played with the other's pussy at the same time.

Lisa said, "I found him, so I get his cock first."

Jo moved respectfully out of the way, letting her sister straddle this mighty cock and lower herself onto it, at the same time Jo lowered her wet cunt onto his face, encouraging him to push his tongue into her as deep as he possibly could.

Peter was sure he must have died and gone to heaven as the two stunning, blonde-haired identical twins used him as their sex toy.

They went into the bathroom and he pounded them both relentlessly, moving from Jo who was bent over a radiator, and Lisa who was bent over the bathroom sink, fucking them both from behind while shoving two fingers into the vagina that he wasn't fucking at the time.

They went into Lisa's bedroom, Pete fucked Jo from behind while she licked her twin's soaking wet cunt, before Jo went to her bedroom.

Lisa told Pete, "Fuck me now and fill me with your cum, then I will give you your instructions."

Pete slid his thick, long penis into Lisa, making her gasp, panting, "Yes, fuck me, yes do it now."

Pete fucked her harder and harder, both of them squealing with pleasure as his cum mixed with her erotic juice at the same time.

Now Lisa told him, "Jo has got a surprise for you, go into the next room and fuck her, but be prepared."

Pete did as he was told, when he entered Jo's bedroom she had a white silk scarf and was lying flat on the king-size bed.

She said, "Get on top of me and fuck me right now, I want your cock and sperm inside my cunt now!"

Pete got between her legs and pushed his recovering cock into her wet, silky hole, at the same time she wrapped the scarf around his head, covering his eyes.

He raised his voice, "What do you think you're..."

Her soft voice interrupted him, "Shh, trust me, you won't be disappointed lover boy."

She started moaning as Pete fucked her, before he felt her hand on his scrotum, plying his testicles with a glorious feeling that made him ejaculate deep in her pussy before he even expected it.

Then she pushed him over onto his back, with the scarf still stopping him from seeing anything.

He felt his cock being stuck into the red-hot, wet pussy again, before the scarf was pulled off his head and the first thing he saw was a dripping wet pussy dropping down to his face, he eagerly pushed his tongue into the proffered vagina, tasting his sperm and her juices mixed together.

As he blew his load again, Jo pushed her sister off his face, "I wanna taste all our juices as well."

As soon as she moved up to kiss him, Lisa went in the other direction and said, "I want his cock and sperm again."

Lisa lowered herself onto his shaft again, copying her sister by playing with his two veg until his meat dumped even more cum into her.

Pete thought life couldn't get any better than this; he was unaware that this was only the beginning of a sexual adventure that he had never imagined.

Published 
Written by Juddo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments